Raptor Productions Reviews

39 | Westminster, MD

39 Reviews for Raptor Productions

Jodi · Married on 05/31/2014

Chris did a wonderful job as a DJ at my wedding. He took the time to meet me personally at my house to go over the details of the evening, including the sequence of events, song choices, bridal party names, and so much more! I am very detail oriented myself, and seeing how he prepared for my wedding reassured me that he was the right DJ for me. He offered me extra effects (gobo, smoke machine, lights, etc.) and I'm so glad that he did because I absolutely loved the customized gobo. He showed up to the venue well ahead of schedule to allow ample time to set up. The dance of floor was packed all night long. Chris really knows how to entertain a crowd!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/26/2014

Chris did an amazing job with our wedding- whatever I asked for he found a way to make it happen! He was so helpful and great to work with! He'll be the only DJ I use if I ever have another event that requires one!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/28/2013

Chris was very flexible in accommodating us and our wedding party (and all the crazy ways they wanted to be announced). He engaged all of our guest and played all music we loved to hear. He was very kind and patient and we'd recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Alicia · Married on 09/14/2013

We chose Raptor Productions for our wedding ceremony and reception at Padonia Park Club in Cockeysville. Our ceremony started at 6:30 and Chris showed up at 3:30 to setup and make sure everything was ready to go. Chris did such an amazing job and was very helpful with all of our questions. He played all of the music we selected and did a great job with the “party theme” for our reception. He defiantly brought the crowd to the dance floor which is exactly what we asked for. I highly recommend Chris for any event!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Rachel · Married on 12/28/2012

Chris was an amazing Dj! He was very professional and played all of the music that my husband and I love. The light show that he did was the cherry one top of an amazing performance! Thanks again Chris for helping to making our big day so special.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2012

Chris was very attentive to our wants and was a huge help in helping us organize and complete what we needed for our ceremony and reception. He was also very friendly and professional. Our guests had a blast and my husband and I were very pleased with his service!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Amy · Married on 05/27/2012

Chris was amazing! From the moment that I talked to him, through the site visits, rehearsal dinner and the wedding, Chris was responsive, professional and just plain helpful. He has great equipment and is very organized. It is like having a second wedding coordinator. I would refer any of my friends to this guy! He is fun and engaging...definitely knows what he is doing. Great job Chris and thanks for the memories!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Ant · Married on 08/20/2016

Chris was a fantastic DJ to work with. We had some specific requests music wise and he came up trumps with all of them! We'd definitely recommend him for your wedding and many guests have told us how much they appreciated his music choices. The icing on the cake was putting clips from our vows into the last dance! Top notch!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Karen · Married on 08/12/2016

Chris is profession and easy to work with. No request is to big. I would recommend his DJ services for any event!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Barbara · event on: 04/11/2015

Chris is excellent, he provides DJ services for our annual fundraiser. This year he went above and beyond when he realized there was no electricity available at one location, by providing his own generator. He is professional, on time and I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 06/29/2015
  • Louis

Louis S. · Married on 07/27/2019

Couldn't Have Asked for More

After interviewing three DJs for our wedding, both my wife and I voted for Chris. He was extremely knowledgeable about all genres of music, and knew exactly how to navigate every hiccup or situation that might arise during the reception. It was clear that he wanted to give us the exact experience we had in mind, and he was very willing to work with the venue and other vendors to make sure the evening flowed as perfectly as possible. Chris met with us twice before the big day to make sure we were on the same page with songs, announcements, dances, mood, and other interludes such as the cake cutting, speeches and apron dance. The feel of our pre-reception cocktail hour was perfect, and during the actual reception and dinner, Chris and his assistant did a great job going with the flow yet keeping us as on-time as possible, keeping our guests of various generations engaged and having fun, and filling the evening with sets of the music that we love as well as wedding classics. The light wands, which were pulled out about a half-hour before the end of the night were also a great touch!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Raptor Productions's reply:

Louis,

Right from our first meeting we knew this would be a wonderful wedding to be a part of. We were so thrilled we made the cut and were able to celebrate with you and Lisa. We can't wait to see some of the photos from that memorable evening.

All the best to you and your family.

Chris

Jackie · Married on 07/11/2015

Chris was a great all around DJ and was very entertaining. The guests really enjoyed his humor and enthusiasm during the reception. My only complaint would be how many songs were played that were not from our playlist. I was sad to notice many of my favorite songs which I added to the online playlist prior to the wedding were not played, but other (older) songs which similar rhythms were played instead.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Chris · event on: 05/18/2013

Chris worked amazingly for the 12th annual cystic fibrosis fundraiser held at Johanssons dining house. In two years we raised close to $10,000. Could not have done it without his generosity.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Tammy · Married on 09/27/2014

2.5

Raptor Productions provided an invaluable service for me and my family. Our wedding reception was fun and memorable because of Chris and everyone of our guests told us how much they loved his services. My husband and I especially loved dancing on the clouds.

Sent on 10/08/2014