32 Reviews for Raptor Productions

Uplighting (3)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
26 Raptor Productions Reviews

Chris, with Raptor Productions, is an all-around wonderful person to work with. He was so accommodating and attentive to every single request we wanted. Everybody was dancing and having a wonderful time at my wedding and he was so engaging with the guests. The entire planning process was easy and Chris, with Raptor Productions, is someone I would definitely recommend to others who are searching for DJ!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Hope, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews

Fabulous!!!!

Would definitely use them
Again!!!!!

Profile Picture Judy, 7/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There aren't enough words that could describe how wonderful and easy it was to work with Christopher at Raptor Productions! It started all with a survey about my fiancé and I. From there until the wedding I filled in the survey. About two weeks before the wedding (when it was "go time" & the crazy bride in me started to show) Chris and I began to really start talking to each other about my wedding! He always responded in a timely manner (sometimes even on weekends), he answered all my questions, he did everything that I had in mind, and he even called to make sure we were all on the same page with the scheduling for the night and any other concerns I had! I put it all into Christopher's hands to choose the music! When the day finally arrived I couldn't have been happier! He immediately greeted my wedding party & I and made sure we were ready to go! The wedding started off with a bang as we had all separate introductions for the wedding party! From there, the schedule ran perfectly and he got everyone up and on the dance floor! The music was BEYOND perfect! It was perfect for everyone at the wedding! He ended the night with a final song. I truly can't express how amazing and easy it was to work with Chris! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an amazing and professional DJ!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used this company for our Homecoming dance. The students raved over Chris, the DJ, and begged me to book him again next year. He played the music the students wanted to hear and he was extremely professional.

Profile Picture Summer, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris made of wedding day perfect. We could not of asked for more. He was accommodating though the whole process. We wanted our wedding to be a big party and Chris gave us exactly what we asked for. The guests all loved him, he was the best! Everyone was on the dance floor. He made sure the whole night was perfection. Thank you again Chris!!!

Profile Picture deb, 6/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was beyond what we expected. His service was exceptional. Value of service for fee was phenomenal. Chris made us a priority and made our wedding very special. He is very skilled and we wouldn't use any other dj for our events! Thank you for a wonderful job!

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

He kept the party going and it was awesome. Definitely recommend to anyone who needs someone to keep the party going. He knows how to keep your mother in law happy and stay on time.

Profile Picture Christopher, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris did a fantastic job on my husband's and my wedding about a month ago. He was professional, nice, and great to work with. I recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

He made my wedding a smash hit. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a dj. Very easy to work with and professional. Loved that we could fill out everything and make a payment online!!

Profile Picture Eve, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Chris was a pleasure to work with. You responded to my emails promptly and was very flexible at the event.

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Let me give you a break down of my DJ woes before Chris Bartosik from Raptor Productions swooped in to save the day!

First, I hired Davis DJs around January 2015 for my Halloween wedding. They were having a 40th anniversary discount special of $1300 if we paid in full immediately. Not wanting to pass on the deal, I hired them. Fast forward to the beginning of July where I get a letter in the mail from the owner Bill Davis stating that 'costs have become too prohibitive and thus they are closing their doors and will be unable to DJ my wedding.' By the time I had received the letter (along with several other couples), David DJs has taken down their website and email addresses and disconnected their phones. Needless to say, I did not get my money back from them.

In the meantime, I set out to find another DJ. Within a week, I found Avalon Entertainment and hired on Jose Castro as my DJ since he came highly rated and for the same cost as Davis DJs. I filled out all his online forms and gave him timelines and everything he needed for the day-of. I also paid in full for his services. Everything seemed good to go... until a week before the wedding.

On the Tuesday before the wedding, I got a call from Jason Walsh of Bay Deejays. He informed me that DJ Jose Castro had died suddenly over the weekend! Despite the very sad circumstances, Mr. Walsh had found me another DJ - Chris from Raptor Productions - to step in a handle everything. There was no extra cost, he simply took the deal I had with Jose and had the funds transferred from Avalon to Raptor.

On the day of the wedding, Chris and his associate Rick (I think?) made everything run smoothly. The music was exactly what my now-husband and I wanted and at the volume we wanted too. People were out on the dance floor the whole night and had nothing but great things to say about Chris and Rick! If you want a superhero for your special occasion, hire Chris!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Beth, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

There are NO words to describe how pleased and Impressed my wife and I were with Raptor Productions services! Chris B. (Owner/Operator of Raptor Productions) exceeded our expectations and was an instrumental part in helping make our wedding the most amazing day of our lives! If the need for a DJ/Entertainment Company ever arises again in the future, I won't even waste my time shopping around because Raptor Productions has won my loyalty for life. If you need a DJ.....then look no further because Chris B. Is a legit stand up professional and he will do a Knock out job!

Profile Picture Josh, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Chris was very professional and made the reception wonderful. He was calm and flawless. Chris is reliable and knows the DJ business well.

Profile Picture myles, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

First off, Chris was an AMAZING DJ as well as making me feel like a ton of bricks were lifted off my chest the day of my wedding. I was so worried about décor and how everything would go together and when he arrived before the ceremony he set up the lighting (which totally made the room feel cozy and made the cake look stunning with the way the table was lit up. I had a candy bar which was in the corner of the room and with the venue's lights turned down it was pretty much invisible. I didn't even have to ask him to put up the light's there it was like he was already in my head. He took charge of the situation and was patient with me when I had my mini meltdowns. He played everything I requested and definitely had my family and friends up on the dance floor all night. He goes above and beyond to make sure your event is special and I would do it all over again if I could. When your looking for a DJ/entertainment you don't realize that it's one of the most important decisions of them all when planning an event and the money your spending for these vendors you would expect nothing but the Best. Well that is definitely what we got and I would recommend him to anyone I talk to that is looking for his type of services.

Profile Picture kara, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did a wonderful job as a DJ at my wedding. He took the time to meet me personally at my house to go over the details of the evening, including the sequence of events, song choices, bridal party names, and so much more! I am very detail oriented myself, and seeing how he prepared for my wedding reassured me that he was the right DJ for me. He offered me extra effects (gobo, smoke machine, lights, etc.) and I'm so glad that he did because I absolutely loved the customized gobo. He showed up to the venue well ahead of schedule to allow ample time to set up. The dance of floor was packed all night long. Chris really knows how to entertain a crowd!

Profile Picture Jodi, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris did an amazing job with our wedding- whatever I asked for he found a way to make it happen! He was so helpful and great to work with! He'll be the only DJ I use if I ever have another event that requires one!

Profile Picture ashley, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was very flexible in accommodating us and our wedding party (and all the crazy ways they wanted to be announced). He engaged all of our guest and played all music we loved to hear. He was very kind and patient and we'd recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We chose Raptor Productions for our wedding ceremony and reception at Padonia Park Club in Cockeysville. Our ceremony started at 6:30 and Chris showed up at 3:30 to setup and make sure everything was ready to go. Chris did such an amazing job and was very helpful with all of our questions. He played all of the music we selected and did a great job with the “party theme” for our reception. He defiantly brought the crowd to the dance floor which is exactly what we asked for. I highly recommend Chris for any event!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/14/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was an amazing Dj! He was very professional and played all of the music that my husband and I love. The light show that he did was the cherry one top of an amazing performance! Thanks again Chris for helping to making our big day so special.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/28/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was very attentive to our wants and was a huge help in helping us organize and complete what we needed for our ceremony and reception. He was also very friendly and professional. Our guests had a blast and my husband and I were very pleased with his service!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/14/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was amazing! From the moment that I talked to him, through the site visits, rehearsal dinner and the wedding, Chris was responsive, professional and just plain helpful. He has great equipment and is very organized. It is like having a second wedding coordinator. I would refer any of my friends to this guy! He is fun and engaging...definitely knows what he is doing. Great job Chris and thanks for the memories!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/27/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was a fantastic DJ to work with. We had some specific requests music wise and he came up trumps with all of them! We'd definitely recommend him for your wedding and many guests have told us how much they appreciated his music choices. The icing on the cake was putting clips from our vows into the last dance! Top notch!

Profile Picture Ant, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris is profession and easy to work with. No request is to big. I would recommend his DJ services for any event!!

Profile Picture User7069362, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was a great all around DJ and was very entertaining. The guests really enjoyed his humor and enthusiasm during the reception. My only complaint would be how many songs were played that were not from our playlist. I was sad to notice many of my favorite songs which I added to the online playlist prior to the wedding were not played, but other (older) songs which similar rhythms were played instead.

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/11/15, 6 Reviews