Raptor Productions Reviews

Raptor Productions 6
Raptor Productions 7

Matt Mcmullin · Married on 10/07/2018

Top notch dj!

We used Raptor Productions for our wedding in Oct and couldn’t be happier! Chris was a pleasure to work with and really cared about making our day extra special. Awesome music selection and atmosphere! We will definitely recommend these guys to our friends! Thank u!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Raptor Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. We had so much fun helping you and Rachel become one family. So glad we could make some memories for your family. Looking forward to seeing the photos.
  • Victoria

Victoria Hoff · Married on 09/15/2018

Chris and his crew were truly the life of the party! They were 100% focused on what we wanted for our day- a huge asset to the success of our wedding!

Raptor Productions was absolutely fantastic for our 2018 fall wedding! The whole crew is truly client oriented and incredibly focused on listening to us as the bride and groom. Chris and his crew kept us on track the entire night, and made all of the pre planning work a breeze! I would 100% recommend Raptor Productions if you are looking for a low stress, professional and incredibly fun DJ service! This was such a major part of our big day and these guys nailed it!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Raptor Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria, but with out you and Trevor we couldn't have made that magic happen. We are honored we got to share that day with your family and dearest friends. We wish your family love and happiness.

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

AMAZING! From the moment we entered the venue till the very last dance Chris kept our party going strong. The dance floor never got a break for one second of the entire reception. It was just what my daughter wanted - we were completely impressed with the little touches and the helpful timelines on the website to walk us through planning the perfect reception. Thank you Chris / Raptor Productions for your part in our perfect day!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Raptor Productions 15
    Raptor Productions 16
    Raptor Productions 17

Raptor Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. Everyone that attended Jacob and Julia's wedding made this day so special. The energy and emotion could be felt in the entire room all evening long. So glad we could be a part of this wonderful celebration and thank you for your kind words.

Alexis · Married on 05/12/2018

Chris was an awesome DJ!! He kept the party going and everyone was dancing the night away. All of our guests commented on the smooth transitions of the music and the great song picks. We have been to multiple weddings and is the best DJ we have heard.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Raptor Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Alexis. We were so happy to be there when you and Korey said "I do". I know you two will have a lifetime of memories to create.

Hope · Married on 10/15/2017

Chris, with Raptor Productions, is an all-around wonderful person to work with. He was so accommodating and attentive to every single request we wanted. Everybody was dancing and having a wonderful time at my wedding and he was so engaging with the guests. The entire planning process was easy and Chris, with Raptor Productions, is someone I would definitely recommend to others who are searching for DJ!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Raptor Productions's reply:

Hope, Thank you so much for your kinds words. I truly enjoyed being a part of your celebration. Everyone's happiness that day made me happy to enjoy these special times with others.

Judy · Married on 07/13/2017

Fabulous!!!!

Would definitely use them
    Again!!!!!

Emily · Married on 07/08/2017

There aren't enough words that could describe how wonderful and easy it was to work with Christopher at Raptor Productions! It started all with a survey about my fiancé and I. From there until the wedding I filled in the survey. About two weeks before the wedding (when it was "go time" & the crazy bride in me started to show) Chris and I began to really start talking to each other about my wedding! He always responded in a timely manner (sometimes even on weekends), he answered all my questions, he did everything that I had in mind, and he even called to make sure we were all on the same page with the scheduling for the night and any other concerns I had! I put it all into Christopher's hands to choose the music! When the day finally arrived I couldn't have been happier! He immediately greeted my wedding party & I and made sure we were ready to go! The wedding started off with a bang as we had all separate introductions for the wedding party! From there, the schedule ran perfectly and he got everyone up and on the dance floor! The music was BEYOND perfect! It was perfect for everyone at the wedding! He ended the night with a final song. I truly can't express how amazing and easy it was to work with Chris! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an amazing and professional DJ!!!

Summer · Married on 06/30/2017

We used this company for our Homecoming dance. The students raved over Chris, the DJ, and begged me to book him again next year. He played the music the students wanted to hear and he was extremely professional.

deb · Married on 06/11/2017

Chris made of wedding day perfect. We could not of asked for more. He was accommodating though the whole process. We wanted our wedding to be a big party and Chris gave us exactly what we asked for. The guests all loved him, he was the best! Everyone was on the dance floor. He made sure the whole night was perfection. Thank you again Chris!!!

Tammy · Married on 05/20/2017

Chris was beyond what we expected. His service was exceptional. Value of service for fee was phenomenal. Chris made us a priority and made our wedding very special. He is very skilled and we wouldn't use any other dj for our events! Thank you for a wonderful job!

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

This guy is no joke. As soon as our wedding party arrived, he greeted us and got us ready to be introduced. Not only did he go above and beyond as a DJ working lots of good songs into our short and sweet reception, but he is also a life saver. I had forgotten to put on my garter, and somehow he happened to have a friend in the area who picked one up at Party City really quick! We were beyond thankful because we definitely didn't want that bit cut out of the wedding. He also did a really nice job of reading our "Love Story" right before the first dance with very relevant music in the background, so make sure to fill that section out if you want to get extra sentimental. Chris, we can't thank you enough for your service, professionalism, and above all else, kindness! Highly recommend choosing this company!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Raptor Productions's reply:

Megan, Thank you for your kind words. I really enjoyed helping to celebrate your marriage and I always strive to do what I can to help.

Christopher · Married on 04/14/2017

He kept the party going and it was awesome. Definitely recommend to anyone who needs someone to keep the party going. He knows how to keep your mother in law happy and stay on time.

Melanie · Married on 07/09/2016

Chris did a fantastic job on my husband's and my wedding about a month ago. He was professional, nice, and great to work with. I recommend him for any event.

Eve · Married on 07/08/2016

He made my wedding a smash hit. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a dj. Very easy to work with and professional. Loved that we could fill out everything and make a payment online!!

Cassie · Married on 05/09/2016

Chris was a pleasure to work with. You responded to my emails promptly and was very flexible at the event.

Beth · Married on 10/31/2015

Let me give you a break down of my DJ woes before Chris Bartosik from Raptor Productions swooped in to save the day!

First, I hired Davis DJs around January 2015 for my Halloween wedding. They were having a 40th anniversary discount special of $1300 if we paid in full immediately. Not wanting to pass on the deal, I hired them. Fast forward to the beginning of July where I get a letter in the mail from the owner Bill Davis stating that 'costs have become too prohibitive and thus they are closing their doors and will be unable to DJ my wedding.' By the time I had received the letter (along with several other couples), David DJs has taken down their website and email addresses and disconnected their phones. Needless to say, I did not get my money back from them.

In the meantime, I set out to find another DJ. Within a week, I found Avalon Entertainment and hired on Jose Castro as my DJ since he came highly rated and for the same cost as Davis DJs. I filled out all his online forms and gave him timelines and everything he needed for the day-of. I also paid in full for his services. Everything seemed good to go... until a week before the wedding.

On the Tuesday before the wedding, I got a call from Jason Walsh of Bay Deejays. He informed me that DJ Jose Castro had died suddenly over the weekend! Despite the very sad circumstances, Mr. Walsh had found me another DJ - Chris from Raptor Productions - to step in a handle everything. There was no extra cost, he simply took the deal I had with Jose and had the funds transferred from Avalon to Raptor.

On the day of the wedding, Chris and his associate Rick (I think?) made everything run smoothly. The music was exactly what my now-husband and I wanted and at the volume we wanted too. People were out on the dance floor the whole night and had nothing but great things to say about Chris and Rick! If you want a superhero for your special occasion, hire Chris!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Raptor Productions's reply:

Thank you Beth for your kind words. Both Mark and my self are board members of the Baltimore Area Disc Jockey Association, of which Jose was a past president. We work together when situations arise such as this to help our clients. The music you selected was fun and I knew it well. I hope everyone had as much as we did, during your reception.

Josh · Married on 09/26/2015

There are NO words to describe how pleased and Impressed my wife and I were with Raptor Productions services! Chris B. (Owner/Operator of Raptor Productions) exceeded our expectations and was an instrumental part in helping make our wedding the most amazing day of our lives! If the need for a DJ/Entertainment Company ever arises again in the future, I won't even waste my time shopping around because Raptor Productions has won my loyalty for life. If you need a DJ.....then look no further because Chris B. Is a legit stand up professional and he will do a Knock out job!

myles · Married on 07/18/2015

Chris was very professional and made the reception wonderful. He was calm and flawless. Chris is reliable and knows the DJ business well.

kara · Married on 09/20/2014

First off, Chris was an AMAZING DJ as well as making me feel like a ton of bricks were lifted off my chest the day of my wedding. I was so worried about décor and how everything would go together and when he arrived before the ceremony he set up the lighting (which totally made the room feel cozy and made the cake look stunning with the way the table was lit up. I had a candy bar which was in the corner of the room and with the venue's lights turned down it was pretty much invisible. I didn't even have to ask him to put up the light's there it was like he was already in my head. He took charge of the situation and was patient with me when I had my mini meltdowns. He played everything I requested and definitely had my family and friends up on the dance floor all night. He goes above and beyond to make sure your event is special and I would do it all over again if I could. When your looking for a DJ/entertainment you don't realize that it's one of the most important decisions of them all when planning an event and the money your spending for these vendors you would expect nothing but the Best. Well that is definitely what we got and I would recommend him to anyone I talk to that is looking for his type of services.

Jodi · Married on 05/31/2014

Chris did a wonderful job as a DJ at my wedding. He took the time to meet me personally at my house to go over the details of the evening, including the sequence of events, song choices, bridal party names, and so much more! I am very detail oriented myself, and seeing how he prepared for my wedding reassured me that he was the right DJ for me. He offered me extra effects (gobo, smoke machine, lights, etc.) and I'm so glad that he did because I absolutely loved the customized gobo. He showed up to the venue well ahead of schedule to allow ample time to set up. The dance of floor was packed all night long. Chris really knows how to entertain a crowd!

ashley · Married on 04/26/2014

Chris did an amazing job with our wedding- whatever I asked for he found a way to make it happen! He was so helpful and great to work with! He'll be the only DJ I use if I ever have another event that requires one!

Danielle · Married on 09/28/2013

Chris was very flexible in accommodating us and our wedding party (and all the crazy ways they wanted to be announced). He engaged all of our guest and played all music we loved to hear. He was very kind and patient and we'd recommend him to everyone!

Alicia · Married on 09/14/2013

We chose Raptor Productions for our wedding ceremony and reception at Padonia Park Club in Cockeysville. Our ceremony started at 6:30 and Chris showed up at 3:30 to setup and make sure everything was ready to go. Chris did such an amazing job and was very helpful with all of our questions. He played all of the music we selected and did a great job with the “party theme” for our reception. He defiantly brought the crowd to the dance floor which is exactly what we asked for. I highly recommend Chris for any event!

Rachel · Married on 12/28/2012

Chris was an amazing Dj! He was very professional and played all of the music that my husband and I love. The light show that he did was the cherry one top of an amazing performance! Thanks again Chris for helping to making our big day so special.

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2012

Chris was very attentive to our wants and was a huge help in helping us organize and complete what we needed for our ceremony and reception. He was also very friendly and professional. Our guests had a blast and my husband and I were very pleased with his service!