Raoul Martinez Calligraphy Reviews

11 | San Francisco, CA

11 Reviews for Raoul Martinez Calligraphy

Carmen · Married on 05/24/2018

Raoul is truly talented! I was so impressed by his professionalism and prompt service. He went above and beyond to assist me. He picked up my cards because I live 7 hours away. This was extremely helpful and I appreciated this gesture immensely! His calligraphy is so beautiful! Our dinner event will have that extra special touch because of Raoul’s calligraphy!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Meghan · Married on 07/15/2017

Raoul is great at what he does and very easy to work with!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Raoul Martinez Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks, I wish you all the best on your big day!

Brian · Married on 06/03/2017

Top professionalism and quality can be expected from start to finish with Raoul. Me and my fiancé are very happy with his amazing work and would recommend him to anyone looking to get impressive calligraphy.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Brian · Married on 06/03/2017

Raouls professionalism and quality of work is nothing short of 5 stars. He genuinely cares about doing a great job and making his customer happy. We are extremely happy with the work he has done!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Raoul Martinez Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Brian! It was a pleasure doing calligraphy for your wedding.

Samira · Married on 05/20/2017

If I could give 10 stars, I would. Raoul was the consummate professional when helping us with our wedding invitation envelopes. He under promised and over delivered. I have to admit that I am particular when it comes to the quality of things and Raoul was exceptional. In addition, we had one envelope that we needed redone because we made an error and he made it very easy for me to be able to bring it to him and he finished it in no time. Raoul - we can't thank you enough for the beautiful job you did and your professionalism. We have the stack of business cards we asked for and will be sharing them with all of our friends who need a fantastic calligrapher like you!!

Sent on 03/12/2017

kevin · Married on 05/18/2017

I was more than pleased with the service provided by Raoul. His initial response to my query was in a prompt, professional manner and the turn around time was sooner than I expected. The quality of his work was impeccable. He is very easy to work with and I highly recommend him for any calligraphy projects.

Sent on 11/28/2017

So wonderful to work with and attention to detail as well as the final product were outstanding!

Sent on 03/05/2017
  • O

O'Meara · Married on 10/15/2016

I can't recommend Raoul enough! His beautiful calligraphy truly elevated the tone of the evening. He is such a talented calligrapher. His work is gorgeous and he really is attentive to the clients needs but also has very thoughtful and informed suggestions. Book him!!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Susan · event on 09/20/2015

I have used Raoul on many occasions. His work is beautiful and he is very easy to work with, very professional and very responsive.

Sent on 11/20/2015
  • User4895109 · event on 12/02/2014

Raoul is an amazing calligrapher! He is prompt, efficient and extremely talented. He is so easy to work with - and always has a smile to give despite the pressure of events and timelines. I give him my highest recommendation!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Raoul Martinez Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you! It's always a pleasure working with you.

Matthew · Married on 06/23/2018

It was great working with Raoul. He was super responsive, and helpful with the design and layout of how we wanted the invitations to look. His turnaround time was also super quick!
    Would work with him again.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Raoul Martinez Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks, Lauren and Matthew. I wish you all the best on your wedding.