Rania's Catering Reviews

Rania's Catering 5
Rania's Catering 6
Rania's Catering 7

Heather · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Not only was the food fantastic, the staff and service are second to none. "This dinner is amazing" was a direct quote from the father of the bride!

They ran a seamless show behind the scenes. It's so rare I get to work with such a great team. Plus, they are FUN!

I really hope we get to work together in the future!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Heather! We loved working with you too!!!

Erin · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing Food, Service and Coordination!

Rania's was recommended to me by a co-worker but was also one for the preferred vendors at my venue. I am so happy that I worked with her company, as they were one of the main reasons that my wedding went flawlessly. Rania's team executed everything exactly as promised and made sure all of our guests had an excellent night! The food was something that was really important to me so I was extremely happy when all of my guests talked about it for weeks after the wedding!
    Although I did not expect her to do this, Rania also coordinated with my other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page!
    Thanks Rania and team!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review! I really enjoyed working with you Erin and hope that we can stay in touch. You were so organized and truly a joy! Best wishes! Rania

Amy Lee · Married on 10/27/2018

Choose Rania as your Caterer! Look no further

Rania's catering did an excellent job at my daughter's wedding. From the taste testing to the actual day of the wedding. Our guest could not stop talking about the pan seared Chilean sea bass melted in their mouths. The horderves were fabulous and the way this staff pays close attention to detail made my daughters memories something she will cherish for the rest of her life. Food was the most important thing to her as well as creating a beautiful atmosphere. Rania kept all the venues organized and this made it a seamless effort which otherwise could be very stressful when trying to tie in all the details of a wedding. Rania takes the stress out of the planning process. Her attention to detail is tremendous and she stays on top of every single detail. I would highly recommend Rania to anyone who is planning a wedding especially at The Pennsylvanian an absolutely beautiful venue and landmark. My relatives even commented that the waitress addressed them by name which I thought was a very personal touch. Also the floor manager was excellent she was extremely efficient and on top of everything. You just asked and you had it! Rania you are top notch in your field--Simply the best! Thanks for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Amy! You were a delight to work with and as a mother of the bride, you rock! Please stay in touch and visit us again soon.

Shannon · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding at The Pennsylvanian 10/27

Rania was flat out amazing from start to finish! As out of towners, we were genuinely concerned about acquiring a caterer that matched our high standards but were blown away by the food prepared by Rania. Everyone continues to rave about the hor’doeurves and the sea bass. In fact, my relatives are even considering having her cater my grandfather’s 100th birthday party! Thank you to Rania and her team for making our day flawless.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Shannon! I loved working with you and your family and wish you lived in Pittsburgh! Please stay in touch the next time you visit.

Amanda Jacobson · Married on 10/14/2018

A fantastic catering choice for any couple planning their wedding

Rania was such a delight to work with, from beginning to end! She was accommodating, knowledgeable, and helpful with us as we planned our dinner menu. She made herself available to us as a resource for the months leading up to our wedding, and was extremely prompt responding to any of our questions or requests about the process. In addition, Rania worked very hard to coordinate her catering with the other vendors at our wedding. She and her staff made absolutely delicious, beautiful food and were extremely friendly and professional during our reception. We cannot recommend working with Rania enough, she exceeded our expectations in every respect!

Liz Visco · Married on 10/13/2018

You need Rania at your wedding

Future brides, you need Rania at your wedding. If it weren’t for Rania my wedding would have been a complete disaster. She was my saving grace through all the chaos that seemed to be thrown my way. You need someone like her in your corner to make sure your day turns out perfect. Her level of professionalism and talent in this field is untouchable. My guests are still raving about the food at my wedding!! Rania, I can’t thank you enough for making my day perfect. You were the best decision we made through this entire process.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Liz! I loved working with you and I promise you that you have made a friend for life! See you soon ~ hugs and kisses ~ Rania
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 09/22/2018

Choosing Ranias Catering for our wedding was the best decision we ever made. We are so thankful for everything rania and her staff did to make our day perfect. You’re crazy if you second guess Ranias Catering!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Cortney! I loved working you and Chris! You were both the dream team!!!!

Cody · Married on 09/21/2018

Rania and her team were absolute rockstars throughout the entire planning process and wedding day. Thank you for making everything go smoothly!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Cody! Loved - loved - loved working with you!

Susan · Married on 09/14/2018

Rania was a delight to work with; from our first meeting until the event, we felt like our needs were he only thing that mattered. She was professional and courteous. Rania’s staff at the event were on the ball and the food was simply delicious! So glad we went with Rania!

Janet · Married on 09/02/2018

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! Everything was amazing and perfect!!!! I couldn't of asked for a better day!! Everyone loved the food and the service! I can't think of anything you could improve on. It was perfect. Rania and her team where awesome to work with and went above and beyond for us.

Rania's Catering 8
    Rania's Catering 9

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2018

This is your one stop shop for amazing customer service and more importantly...dinner and desert! Everything was absolutely perfect! Our guest are still raving about the food. Rania and her team made it stress free and easy to plan our wedding! I would definitely recommend and use this talented team again. Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Kelly! You and Jeff were a dream to work with!!!

Timothy · Married on 08/11/2018

Rania and her team really took the lead on all components of the wedding. The food was delicious, but Rania does so much more than just cater the event. From the start of our relationship with her, she was the point person for all vendors in our wedding, and she coordinated the entire night, from start to finish. She and her team ensured that all facets of the wedding were meticulously executed.

The food was great, from the hors d'oeuvres to the cake - a welcome change from most weddings I have attended where the food is forgettable. I particularly recommend what I ordered for myself: pork medallions wrapped in prosciutto with a cherry-balsamic glaze, over mashed potatoes. It was superb.

In planning our menu, Rania was also particularly helpful. We let her know our budget, and she always kept it in mind when making suggestions, never pressuring or up-selling us.

Our venue required equipment and dining rentals, and Rania coordinated all of it. This made our lives much easier, particularly because my wife and I reside several hours away. Additionally, Rania was always very communicative, informing us of any developments and asking us questions as they arose. She always foresaw issues that we never would have thought of ourselves, and she offered suggestions to efficiently solve them. We trusted her expertise, and she did not disappoint.

There's clearly a reason why Rania is the premier event caterer in Pittsburgh. She's a lovely woman who was a pleasure to work with -- as was her entire team, from Mandy on down -- and my wife and I can't recommend her enough. Thank you Rania!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Hello Tim and Kristen! Wow! What a fabulous review! Working with you was a dream come true. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for including us on your wedding day. Working with you was an honor and a privilege, to say the least! Please promise to stay in touch!

Denise · Married on 08/11/2018

Guidance and recommendations before the event were extremely helpful. The food quality and selection was fantastic. The service was impeccable. Would definitely use again or recommend to a friend

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Rania's Catering 10
    Rania's Catering 11

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Denise! We were delighted to be of service and wish Caitlin and Mark all of life's blessings. Please stay in touch!

Judy Kruljac · Married on 07/28/2018

Remarkable!

Rania did a fabulous job for our wedding at the Pennsylvanian on July 28th. From start to finish, the food was amazing! Rania’s has an extensive variety of appetizers and her suggestions for the appetizers was perfect. The dinner entrees were excellent and the presentation was phenomenal. We received so many compliments on the steak. It couldn’t have been prepared better! The desert table also provided our guests with many delicious choices. The late night snack was incredible and a perfect way to end the night. Rania is so knowledgeable and detail oriented, you can be sure everything will be perfect!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Judy! You, Stephen and Jaclyn were my dream team! I loved working with you all and look forward to staying in touch. Thank you - thank you!

Donna · Married on 07/27/2018

Rania's catering did a great job. Service was great and people raved overall about how beautiful our wedding celebration was. On behalf of our family, thank you for making our wedding celebration so memorable. Donna

Sent on 08/22/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Donna! I loved working with you and hope to see you soon!

Erica · Married on 07/14/2018

Rania and her staff were AMAZING!! I do not have enough good things to say about how organized, detailed, and great they were. Rania makes sure every single detail is taken care of and you can be sure that you will not have to worry about one thing on your wedding day. Her food is delicious and her floor manager, cyndie was top notch. They had everything planned perfectly and even made sure our other vendors were on schedule and informed of all the big details of the day as well. I highly highly recommend Rania!!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Erica! You were a dream to work with and we only wish we could cater a wedding for you every week of the year!!! Please stay in touch ~ we want to see you again when you are in our neck of the woods.

Debbie · Married on 07/07/2018

Awesome! This company made my daughters wedding exceptional! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Rania's Catering 12
    Rania's Catering 13
    Rania's Catering 14

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Debbie! We loved working with you and Caterina!!!

Jeannine · Married on 06/30/2018

Let me begin by saying if this review would allow me to rate with 10 stars instead of 5, that’s how I would start. Rania is a “10” from beginning to end. Without going into specific details of our wedding, let me just verbalize that our beautiful wedding reception exceeded every expectation. Rania is more than hands on! She not only guides an anxious mother of the bride, but counsels as well. She calms every worry with her knowledge and kind heart.
    Her experience in catering is second to none. Her food is off the charts delicious and her reputation speaks for that. Her office staff as well as day of servers/bartenders leave you feeling quite special. The VIP treatment is not only noticeable but perfected. Rania and staff run better than a well oiled machine. We truly were amazed, as well as our 290 guests, at the service provided. Not only the friendliness and professionalism of the servers, but the timely manner in which our guests were served their meal (gourmet and piping hot).
    It was such a well orchestrated journey planning a wedding with Rania at the helm.
    Not only does she deserve an A+, she surrounds herself with the best people in the business, and they deserve one too!
    Rania made our wedding one for the books!!
    I truly could go on and on, but let me close by reiterating our complete and 100% satisfaction with Rania. We thank you for letting us share our experience.
    Jeannine and James Patton

Sent on 07/10/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

I’ve gotten wonderful reviews over the years, with beautiful sentiments from my clients, but nothing will ever compare to this review written by you Jeannine. I am speechless and so touched by your kind words. Clearly, you are not a client but a friend. Thank you for the opportunity to be of service and thank you for your friendship.

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

Rania and her staff were FABULOUS! From our first meeting I felt as the mother of the bride very impressed with her organization of every detail. Our daughter’s wedding was the best day of her life! Rania was 100% hands on from planning, organized, always responds quickly with the hundreds of questions, food was excellent and the cake was beautiful and delicious! Rania made it possible for us to enjoy our daughter’s wedding. Thank you Rania for a perfect day...you are the BEST!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Rania's Catering 15
    Rania's Catering 16

Rania's Catering's reply:

Dear Michelle ~ I loved working you and Jena! You were all so easy and wonderful during the entire planning process but best of all, I made new friends and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Jamie · Married on 06/02/2018

Rania and team were a dream to work with from our initial meeting through our reception. Rania is so organized, attentive to detail, thorough and is guaranteed to put together the perfect event - a woman after my own heart! We loved working with this team and would recommend them 100 times over!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful and thoughtful review Jamie! I wish you and Ben all the best that life has to offer. Please stay in touch!

Laurie · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a wedding at the Children's Museum. Rania's was fantastic. They helped make the whole thing a breeze.
    Everyone said that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Laurie! I loved working with you and was thrilled to cater Kate and Brendan's wedding. Your menu selections were so unique and it was so refreshing to be able to spread my wings and cater a wedding dinner that included duck! Please stay in touch and again, many thanks for the opportunity to be of service. Rania

Ali · Married on 04/21/2018

Food was excellent. Staff was exceptionally cordial and accomodating. Numerous guests complimented on how great the food was both appetizers and main course. Our cake was exactly as envisioned.

Leanne · Married on 11/18/2017

To say that Rania and her team are 5 out of 5 is just not saying enough about this amazing woman and her team. I can’t thank Rania enough for support, dedication and high level of detail that she provided us throughout the entire planning process. She truly made me and my mother feel like we were her only clients and helped make the planning process that much more special for the two of us. When wedding day came, she and her staff were nothing but the absolute best!! My husband and I felt like a king and a queen on this day. If there were any hiccups I knew nothing of them. My guests to this day still rave about the food and the overall professionalism her staff provided. Her relationships with the other vendors is outstanding and because of that helped me make sure I got exactly what I envisioned for the venue. At the Pennsylvanian you have to pull together all the details down to the silverware and Rania made that process very easy. I thank you again and would highly recommend them all. You are the best Rania!!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Leanne! You were a dream to work with and I loved working with you! I am so happy that you were pleased with your wedding - I still show your photos to everyone who is considering the Pennsylvanian for their wedding. Stay well and please stay in touch! Rania

Sylvia · Married on 11/18/2017

From our first meeting to the very last minute of our event Rania and her staff were completely accommodating and extremely easy to work with. My daughter's wedding shower was simply perfect and everything she could have ever imagined it to be! I was also able to enjoy it completely stress fee thanks to Rania and her staff. The service and food were outstanding and my guests are still raving about foodand how wonderful the staff was! I definitely highly recommend Rania Harris and her staff for any catering event big or small!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Sylvia! We were so happy that you were pleased with the shower that we catered for your daughter at the Pittsburgh Botanic Garden! We loved working with you and hope to see you again soon!