268 Reviews for Rania's Catering

French (1)
Italian (1)
Kosher (1)
264 Rania's Catering Reviews

Not only was the food fantastic, the staff and service are second to none. "This dinner is amazing" was a direct quote from the father of the bride!

They ran a seamless show behind the scenes. It's so rare I get to work with such a great team. Plus, they are FUN!

I really hope we get to work together in the future!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/22/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Rania and her staff were AMAZING!! I do not have enough good things to say about how organized, detailed, and great they were. Rania makes sure every single detail is taken care of and you can be sure that you will not have to worry about one thing on your wedding day. Her food is delicious and her floor manager, cyndie was top notch. They had everything planned perfectly and even made sure our other vendors were on schedule and informed of all the big details of the day as well. I highly highly recommend Rania!!!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated

Awesome! This company made my daughters wedding exceptional! Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Debbie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rania and her staff were FABULOUS! From our first meeting I felt as the mother of the bride very impressed with her organization of every detail. Our daughter’s wedding was the best day of her life! Rania was 100% hands on from planning, organized, always responds quickly with the hundreds of questions, food was excellent and the cake was beautiful and delicious! Rania made it possible for us to enjoy our daughter’s wedding. Thank you Rania for a perfect day...you are the BEST!

Photo for Rania's Catering Review - Beautiful and delicious!
Profile Picture Michelle, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rania and team were a dream to work with from our initial meeting through our reception. Rania is so organized, attentive to detail, thorough and is guaranteed to put together the perfect event - a woman after my own heart! We loved working with this team and would recommend them 100 times over!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/2/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had a wedding at the Children's Museum. Rania's was fantastic. They helped make the whole thing a breeze.
Everyone said that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Laurie, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Food was excellent. Staff was exceptionally cordial and accomodating. Numerous guests complimented on how great the food was both appetizers and main course. Our cake was exactly as envisioned.

Profile Picture Ali, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From our first meeting to the very last minute of our event Rania and her staff were completely accommodating and extremely easy to work with. My daughter's wedding shower was simply perfect and everything she could have ever imagined it to be! I was also able to enjoy it completely stress fee thanks to Rania and her staff. The service and food were outstanding and my guests are still raving about foodand how wonderful the staff was! I definitely highly recommend Rania Harris and her staff for any catering event big or small!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: American

To say that Rania and her team are 5 out of 5 is just not saying enough about this amazing woman and her team. I can’t thank Rania enough for support, dedication and high level of detail that she provided us throughout the entire planning process. She truly made me and my mother feel like we were her only clients and helped make the planning process that much more special for the two of us. When wedding day came, she and her staff were nothing but the absolute best!! My husband and I felt like a king and a queen on this day. If there were any hiccups I knew nothing of them. My guests to this day still rave about the food and the overall professionalism her staff provided. Her relationships with the other vendors is outstanding and because of that helped me make sure I got exactly what I envisioned for the venue. At the Pennsylvanian you have to pull together all the details down to the silverware and Rania made that process very easy. I thank you again and would highly recommend them all. You are the best Rania!!

Profile Picture Leanne, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I can't say enough about Rania's Catering!! From start to finish Rania was very kind and patient with all of my questions and quick to respond! The day of the wedding they had everything organized we didn't have to lift a finger! They did much more than just feed the guests. I recommend Rania for any occasion!

Profile Picture Anne, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The process was smooth and the event went off without a hitch. Rania and her staff know what they are doing; she obtains/demands excellence from her staff and the vendors involved in the wedding(everything had to be rented at Soldiers and Sailors). We did not have(or need) a wedding planner for the 300 person event.

Profile Picture Dean, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

WOW! Where do I even begin? Rania was recommended to us by a venue we were considering and we are grateful for this recommendation. From the very beginning, it was clear that Rania was going to go above and beyond our expectations to make sure that our special day was just that. Rania has extensive and close relationships with many vendors that make planning a wedding seamless. She is willing to coordinate all of them too. This service will truly alleviate so much stress. Her years of experience coupled with the team she surrounds herself with, ensure that your day will go off without a hitch. She takes a vested interest in your relationship to learn what it is that will make your day perfect. We chose a completely raw space in a building that had never done a wedding before. It was a space we had to bring EVERYTHING into, even the kitchens and water. There wasn't a single moment where Rania questioned the viability of throwing an incredible event in this space. Her confidence and logistical planning skills are top notch. Her ability to serve 265 people a delicious and hot filet and crabcake meal at the exact same time was an amazing sight to see. You would be crazy to consider anyone else!

Profile Picture Derick, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rania and her team went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly and perfectly. From the catering, to helping us pick out our details to making the day run so smoothly, there would be no other choice for us for future events. Rania and her staff the day of our wedding were wonderful. Getting things together I didn’t even know were missing at the moment, keeping everything on schedule and serving a delicious meal our guests raved about, we were lucky to have chosen her and her staff for the event. Cindy (part of Ranias staff) also went above and beyond to keep us on schedule and enjoying every bit of our day by keeping things running so smooth. We sooo enjoyed having Ranias catering for our event!

Profile Picture Mia, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rania worked tirelessly to make our day exactly as we envisioned. The service, food, and her organization were all excellent. We highly recommend her service!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I highly recommend Rania's Catering. All of the guests at my daughter's wedding just raved about the food. The filet was so tasty and tender it could be cut without a knife, the vegetarian dish (eggplant napoleon) was something very special rather than your basic noodles and sauce. Guests told me they could not wait for each new hors d'oeuvre to come out of the kitchen they were so good. My daughter wanted a rustic looking cake design and Rania's pastry chef exceeded her expectations with the cake. Rania herself is the quintessential professional and planner, thinking of every detail to make the event just perfect--even reminding me I had to make sure I had 2 chairs with arms so that when my daughter and son-in-law were being hoisted up in the air during the hora, they had something to hold on to. I would never have thought of that but would have regretted not having.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We joked that Rania was our wedding fairy godmother. I am 99% sure she could have tailored my dress if I had needed her to. Rania was a DREAM. She knows literally everything about weddings and catering. But most importantly our guests LOVED the food. We had multiple people tell us it was the best wedding food they had ever had. She even accommodated a gluten allergy for me without compromising the rest of the menu. Her staff was incredible, our floor manager took such amazing care of us, from a plate of appetizers so my groom and I could have a snack while we took photos, to setting aside a handful of gluten free cookies to make sure I got some. They were perfect. Rania does so much more than just the food. She coordinated with our venue, helped with the floor plan, and really just made our wedding a piece of cake. She also helped us find our transportation company-she knows everyone in the Pittsburgh wedding industry. Rania's was INCREDIBLE.

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Gluten Free

We were delighted to work with Rania's Catering for my daughter's wedding reception. Rania and staff gave us much confidence with their prompt response to our questions, attention to detail and wonderful menu options! The food, service and table settings at the reception were outstanding. We had many compliments from guests. I would highly recommend Rania's catering!

Profile Picture Marcia, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rania designed a delicious Tuscan Buffet Rehearsal Dinner for 50 guests who loved the the food. Guests were so appreciative of the meal and the hospitality of Rania's staff that they gave them a standing ovation when they left.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My brother got married about 3 years ago and I was obsessed with the food and service that Rania's provided!!! I made sure to remember who catered his wedding. We chose Rania's because she not only serves the best food, she also makes you feel like family!! She was so responsive to me and gave so many helpful recommendations. My first meeting with her was incredible. She blew me away with all of her help step by step. Stu her baker made us an incredible wedding cake and was such a joy to talk to!!When my day came I was overjoyed with how attentive her staff was.. we truely felt special! We can't thank you enough for making our day so special! I will forever recommend Rania's!!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I could not have asked for a better experience! Rania and her staff were extremely kind and helpful! They were absolutely fantastic at our wedding, the guests could not stop talking about how delicious the appetizers were and everything was grilled to perfection!!! From the servers, bartenders, to the floor manger and chefs, they were all as professional as they come!!! The whole experience was just perfect. THANK YOU RANIA!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Where to start? Rania and staff went above and beyond in making my daughter and son-in-law's day perfect. Our venue- The Pittsburgh Botanic Garden required an "a la carte" approach- meaning I contracted with vendors for tents, liquor, music, florals and food. But, with Rania you get decades of expertise which overlaps nearly all of these areas. She provides the knowledge of a wedding planner when it comes to logistics and timing, minus the expense. Her staff- from the floor managers, bartenders, wait staff to her pastry chef all did a terrific job. Cutting to the chase- how was the food? When every guest- to a person- says the meal was among the best they'd ever had at an event, you know you chose well. She's not the cheapest, but her prices are competitive and the value added from her knowledge is worth it. She can be a bit..um...bossy, but know that she ALWAYS has your best interest in mind and my suggestion is to simply work with her, knowing that what she brings to the table- literally and figuratively- can't be matched!

Profile Picture Carol, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Rania is the best! Wonderful food and service.

Profile Picture Joe, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We could not have been more pleased with our decision to use Rania as the caterer for our daughter's wedding. The food was simply outstanding, from the unique selection of appetizers, the salad with fresh seasonal berries, all three entrees, and concluding with the delicious wedding cake. The wedding was on the grounds of The Frick Art and Historical Center, which required a cooking area to be set up. Despite this limited kitchen arrangement, the entrees were made on sight, and were served as if coming out of a gourmet kitchen. The presentation of each meal was a showpiece worthy of a food magazine photograph. Our selected table settings were beautifully displayed with attention to every detail. In addition, the wait and bar staff were exceptional, attentive to our guests' every need. We were totally pleased with our experience with this outstanding caterer.

Profile Picture Jan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rania and staff coordinated the wedding reception for my daughter at The Pennsylvanian on June 3, 2017. We met with Rania many times throughout the past year to prepare for this event. She prepared a timeline for everything and included all the vendors. Everything went exactly as planned and we kept to the time allotments. The food was excellent and hot! All our guests commented on how wonderful everything was. Rania was very professional and cooperative. She surpassed all of our expectations! It was a magical evening!

Profile Picture jill, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews