Rania's Catering Reviews

282 | Pittsburgh, PA

282 Reviews for Rania's Catering

282 Rania's Catering Reviews

Heather · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Not only was the food fantastic, the staff and service are second to none. "This dinner is amazing" was a direct quote from the father of the bride!

They ran a seamless show behind the scenes. It's so rare I get to work with such a great team. Plus, they are FUN!

I really hope we get to work together in the future!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Heather! We loved working with you too!!!

Liz Visco · Married on 10/13/2018

You need Rania at your wedding

Future brides, you need Rania at your wedding. If it weren’t for Rania my wedding would have been a complete disaster. She was my saving grace through all the chaos that seemed to be thrown my way. You need someone like her in your corner to make sure your day turns out perfect. Her level of professionalism and talent in this field is untouchable. My guests are still raving about the food at my wedding!! Rania, I can’t thank you enough for making my day perfect. You were the best decision we made through this entire process.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Liz! I loved working with you and I promise you that you have made a friend for life! See you soon ~ hugs and kisses ~ Rania

Cortney · Married on 09/22/2018

Choosing Ranias Catering for our wedding was the best decision we ever made. We are so thankful for everything rania and her staff did to make our day perfect. You’re crazy if you second guess Ranias Catering!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Cortney! I loved working you and Chris! You were both the dream team!!!!

Cody · Married on 09/21/2018

Rania and her team were absolute rockstars throughout the entire planning process and wedding day. Thank you for making everything go smoothly!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Cody! Loved - loved - loved working with you!

Susan · Married on 09/14/2018

Rania was a delight to work with; from our first meeting until the event, we felt like our needs were he only thing that mattered. She was professional and courteous. Rania’s staff at the event were on the ball and the food was simply delicious! So glad we went with Rania!

Janet · Married on 09/02/2018

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! Everything was amazing and perfect!!!! I couldn't of asked for a better day!! Everyone loved the food and the service! I can't think of anything you could improve on. It was perfect. Rania and her team where awesome to work with and went above and beyond for us.

Rania's Catering 1
    Rania's Catering 2

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2018

This is your one stop shop for amazing customer service and more importantly...dinner and desert! Everything was absolutely perfect! Our guest are still raving about the food. Rania and her team made it stress free and easy to plan our wedding! I would definitely recommend and use this talented team again. Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Kelly! You and Jeff were a dream to work with!!!

Timothy · Married on 08/11/2018

Rania and her team really took the lead on all components of the wedding. The food was delicious, but Rania does so much more than just cater the event. From the start of our relationship with her, she was the point person for all vendors in our wedding, and she coordinated the entire night, from start to finish. She and her team ensured that all facets of the wedding were meticulously executed.

The food was great, from the hors d'oeuvres to the cake - a welcome change from most weddings I have attended where the food is forgettable. I particularly recommend what I ordered for myself: pork medallions wrapped in prosciutto with a cherry-balsamic glaze, over mashed potatoes. It was superb.

In planning our menu, Rania was also particularly helpful. We let her know our budget, and she always kept it in mind when making suggestions, never pressuring or up-selling us.

Our venue required equipment and dining rentals, and Rania coordinated all of it. This made our lives much easier, particularly because my wife and I reside several hours away. Additionally, Rania was always very communicative, informing us of any developments and asking us questions as they arose. She always foresaw issues that we never would have thought of ourselves, and she offered suggestions to efficiently solve them. We trusted her expertise, and she did not disappoint.

There's clearly a reason why Rania is the premier event caterer in Pittsburgh. She's a lovely woman who was a pleasure to work with -- as was her entire team, from Mandy on down -- and my wife and I can't recommend her enough. Thank you Rania!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Hello Tim and Kristen! Wow! What a fabulous review! Working with you was a dream come true. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for including us on your wedding day. Working with you was an honor and a privilege, to say the least! Please promise to stay in touch!

Denise · Married on 08/11/2018

Guidance and recommendations before the event were extremely helpful. The food quality and selection was fantastic. The service was impeccable. Would definitely use again or recommend to a friend

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Rania's Catering 3
    Rania's Catering 4

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Denise! We were delighted to be of service and wish Caitlin and Mark all of life's blessings. Please stay in touch!

Donna · Married on 07/27/2018

Rania's catering did a great job. Service was great and people raved overall about how beautiful our wedding celebration was. On behalf of our family, thank you for making our wedding celebration so memorable. Donna

Sent on 08/22/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Donna! I loved working with you and hope to see you soon!

Erica · Married on 07/14/2018

Rania and her staff were AMAZING!! I do not have enough good things to say about how organized, detailed, and great they were. Rania makes sure every single detail is taken care of and you can be sure that you will not have to worry about one thing on your wedding day. Her food is delicious and her floor manager, cyndie was top notch. They had everything planned perfectly and even made sure our other vendors were on schedule and informed of all the big details of the day as well. I highly highly recommend Rania!!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Erica! You were a dream to work with and we only wish we could cater a wedding for you every week of the year!!! Please stay in touch ~ we want to see you again when you are in our neck of the woods.

Debbie · Married on 07/07/2018

Awesome! This company made my daughters wedding exceptional! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Rania's Catering 5
    Rania's Catering 6
    Rania's Catering 7

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Debbie! We loved working with you and Caterina!!!

Jeannine · Married on 06/30/2018

Let me begin by saying if this review would allow me to rate with 10 stars instead of 5, that’s how I would start. Rania is a “10” from beginning to end. Without going into specific details of our wedding, let me just verbalize that our beautiful wedding reception exceeded every expectation. Rania is more than hands on! She not only guides an anxious mother of the bride, but counsels as well. She calms every worry with her knowledge and kind heart.
    Her experience in catering is second to none. Her food is off the charts delicious and her reputation speaks for that. Her office staff as well as day of servers/bartenders leave you feeling quite special. The VIP treatment is not only noticeable but perfected. Rania and staff run better than a well oiled machine. We truly were amazed, as well as our 290 guests, at the service provided. Not only the friendliness and professionalism of the servers, but the timely manner in which our guests were served their meal (gourmet and piping hot).
    It was such a well orchestrated journey planning a wedding with Rania at the helm.
    Not only does she deserve an A+, she surrounds herself with the best people in the business, and they deserve one too!
    Rania made our wedding one for the books!!
    I truly could go on and on, but let me close by reiterating our complete and 100% satisfaction with Rania. We thank you for letting us share our experience.
    Jeannine and James Patton

Sent on 07/10/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

I’ve gotten wonderful reviews over the years, with beautiful sentiments from my clients, but nothing will ever compare to this review written by you Jeannine. I am speechless and so touched by your kind words. Clearly, you are not a client but a friend. Thank you for the opportunity to be of service and thank you for your friendship.

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

Rania and her staff were FABULOUS! From our first meeting I felt as the mother of the bride very impressed with her organization of every detail. Our daughter’s wedding was the best day of her life! Rania was 100% hands on from planning, organized, always responds quickly with the hundreds of questions, food was excellent and the cake was beautiful and delicious! Rania made it possible for us to enjoy our daughter’s wedding. Thank you Rania for a perfect day...you are the BEST!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Rania's Catering 8
    Rania's Catering 9

Rania's Catering's reply:

Dear Michelle ~ I loved working you and Jena! You were all so easy and wonderful during the entire planning process but best of all, I made new friends and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Jamie · Married on 06/02/2018

Rania and team were a dream to work with from our initial meeting through our reception. Rania is so organized, attentive to detail, thorough and is guaranteed to put together the perfect event - a woman after my own heart! We loved working with this team and would recommend them 100 times over!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful and thoughtful review Jamie! I wish you and Ben all the best that life has to offer. Please stay in touch!

Laurie · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a wedding at the Children's Museum. Rania's was fantastic. They helped make the whole thing a breeze.
    Everyone said that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Laurie! I loved working with you and was thrilled to cater Kate and Brendan's wedding. Your menu selections were so unique and it was so refreshing to be able to spread my wings and cater a wedding dinner that included duck! Please stay in touch and again, many thanks for the opportunity to be of service. Rania

Ali · Married on 04/21/2018

Food was excellent. Staff was exceptionally cordial and accomodating. Numerous guests complimented on how great the food was both appetizers and main course. Our cake was exactly as envisioned.

Leanne · Married on 11/18/2017

To say that Rania and her team are 5 out of 5 is just not saying enough about this amazing woman and her team. I can’t thank Rania enough for support, dedication and high level of detail that she provided us throughout the entire planning process. She truly made me and my mother feel like we were her only clients and helped make the planning process that much more special for the two of us. When wedding day came, she and her staff were nothing but the absolute best!! My husband and I felt like a king and a queen on this day. If there were any hiccups I knew nothing of them. My guests to this day still rave about the food and the overall professionalism her staff provided. Her relationships with the other vendors is outstanding and because of that helped me make sure I got exactly what I envisioned for the venue. At the Pennsylvanian you have to pull together all the details down to the silverware and Rania made that process very easy. I thank you again and would highly recommend them all. You are the best Rania!!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Leanne! You were a dream to work with and I loved working with you! I am so happy that you were pleased with your wedding - I still show your photos to everyone who is considering the Pennsylvanian for their wedding. Stay well and please stay in touch! Rania

Sylvia · Married on 11/18/2017

From our first meeting to the very last minute of our event Rania and her staff were completely accommodating and extremely easy to work with. My daughter's wedding shower was simply perfect and everything she could have ever imagined it to be! I was also able to enjoy it completely stress fee thanks to Rania and her staff. The service and food were outstanding and my guests are still raving about foodand how wonderful the staff was! I definitely highly recommend Rania Harris and her staff for any catering event big or small!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Sylvia! We were so happy that you were pleased with the shower that we catered for your daughter at the Pittsburgh Botanic Garden! We loved working with you and hope to see you again soon!

Anne · Married on 11/11/2017

I can't say enough about Rania's Catering!! From start to finish Rania was very kind and patient with all of my questions and quick to respond! The day of the wedding they had everything organized we didn't have to lift a finger! They did much more than just feed the guests. I recommend Rania for any occasion!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Anne! We all loved working with you and your dear mother! Please stay in touch ~ Rania

Dean · Married on 10/22/2017

The process was smooth and the event went off without a hitch. Rania and her staff know what they are doing; she obtains/demands excellence from her staff and the vendors involved in the wedding(everything had to be rented at Soldiers and Sailors). We did not have(or need) a wedding planner for the 300 person event.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Thank you Dean! Call me for the next wedding❤️❤️❤️❤️

Derick · Married on 10/21/2017

WOW! Where do I even begin? Rania was recommended to us by a venue we were considering and we are grateful for this recommendation. From the very beginning, it was clear that Rania was going to go above and beyond our expectations to make sure that our special day was just that. Rania has extensive and close relationships with many vendors that make planning a wedding seamless. She is willing to coordinate all of them too. This service will truly alleviate so much stress. Her years of experience coupled with the team she surrounds herself with, ensure that your day will go off without a hitch. She takes a vested interest in your relationship to learn what it is that will make your day perfect. We chose a completely raw space in a building that had never done a wedding before. It was a space we had to bring EVERYTHING into, even the kitchens and water. There wasn't a single moment where Rania questioned the viability of throwing an incredible event in this space. Her confidence and logistical planning skills are top notch. Her ability to serve 265 people a delicious and hot filet and crabcake meal at the exact same time was an amazing sight to see. You would be crazy to consider anyone else!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Rania's Catering's reply:

The thanks goes entirely to the two of you for including me on your very special day. I posted your review and my reply on Facebook and hope that you’ll see it. You were the best to work with and I only hope that we don’t lose touch. Promise me that will get together again soon! Love and kisses! Rania

Mia · Married on 10/14/2017

Rania and her team went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly and perfectly. From the catering, to helping us pick out our details to making the day run so smoothly, there would be no other choice for us for future events. Rania and her staff the day of our wedding were wonderful. Getting things together I didn’t even know were missing at the moment, keeping everything on schedule and serving a delicious meal our guests raved about, we were lucky to have chosen her and her staff for the event. Cindy (part of Ranias staff) also went above and beyond to keep us on schedule and enjoying every bit of our day by keeping things running so smooth. We sooo enjoyed having Ranias catering for our event!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Rania's Catering's reply:

Mia, you were a joy to work with. I was honored to cater your wedding and am thrilled that you were happy with your special day and the part we played in making your wedding a dream come true. Please promise to stay in touch!

Erin · Married on 09/24/2017

Rania worked tirelessly to make our day exactly as we envisioned. The service, food, and her organization were all excellent. We highly recommend her service!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Erin! I loved working with you and your dear family. It's always so special to cater the weddings of both daughters❤️