262 Reviews for Rania's Catering

French (1)
Italian (1)
Kosher (1)
258 Rania's Catering Reviews

Not only was the food fantastic, the staff and service are second to none. "This dinner is amazing" was a direct quote from the father of the bride!

They ran a seamless show behind the scenes. It's so rare I get to work with such a great team. Plus, they are FUN!

I really hope we get to work together in the future!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/22/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Rania and team were a dream to work with from our initial meeting through our reception. Rania is so organized, attentive to detail, thorough and is guaranteed to put together the perfect event - a woman after my own heart! We loved working with this team and would recommend them 100 times over!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/2/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had a wedding at the Children's Museum. Rania's was fantastic. They helped make the whole thing a breeze.
Everyone said that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Laurie, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Food was excellent. Staff was exceptionally cordial and accomodating. Numerous guests complimented on how great the food was both appetizers and main course. Our cake was exactly as envisioned.

Profile Picture Ali, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From our first meeting to the very last minute of our event Rania and her staff were completely accommodating and extremely easy to work with. My daughter's wedding shower was simply perfect and everything she could have ever imagined it to be! I was also able to enjoy it completely stress fee thanks to Rania and her staff. The service and food were outstanding and my guests are still raving about foodand how wonderful the staff was! I definitely highly recommend Rania Harris and her staff for any catering event big or small!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: American

I can't say enough about Rania's Catering!! From start to finish Rania was very kind and patient with all of my questions and quick to respond! The day of the wedding they had everything organized we didn't have to lift a finger! They did much more than just feed the guests. I recommend Rania for any occasion!

Profile Picture Anne, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The process was smooth and the event went off without a hitch. Rania and her staff know what they are doing; she obtains/demands excellence from her staff and the vendors involved in the wedding(everything had to be rented at Soldiers and Sailors). We did not have(or need) a wedding planner for the 300 person event.

Profile Picture Dean, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

WOW! Where do I even begin? Rania was recommended to us by a venue we were considering and we are grateful for this recommendation. From the very beginning, it was clear that Rania was going to go above and beyond our expectations to make sure that our special day was just that. Rania has extensive and close relationships with many vendors that make planning a wedding seamless. She is willing to coordinate all of them too. This service will truly alleviate so much stress. Her years of experience coupled with the team she surrounds herself with, ensure that your day will go off without a hitch. She takes a vested interest in your relationship to learn what it is that will make your day perfect. We chose a completely raw space in a building that had never done a wedding before. It was a space we had to bring EVERYTHING into, even the kitchens and water. There wasn't a single moment where Rania questioned the viability of throwing an incredible event in this space. Her confidence and logistical planning skills are top notch. Her ability to serve 265 people a delicious and hot filet and crabcake meal at the exact same time was an amazing sight to see. You would be crazy to consider anyone else!

Profile Picture Derick, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rania and her team went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly and perfectly. From the catering, to helping us pick out our details to making the day run so smoothly, there would be no other choice for us for future events. Rania and her staff the day of our wedding were wonderful. Getting things together I didn’t even know were missing at the moment, keeping everything on schedule and serving a delicious meal our guests raved about, we were lucky to have chosen her and her staff for the event. Cindy (part of Ranias staff) also went above and beyond to keep us on schedule and enjoying every bit of our day by keeping things running so smooth. We sooo enjoyed having Ranias catering for our event!

Profile Picture Mia, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rania worked tirelessly to make our day exactly as we envisioned. The service, food, and her organization were all excellent. We highly recommend her service!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I highly recommend Rania's Catering. All of the guests at my daughter's wedding just raved about the food. The filet was so tasty and tender it could be cut without a knife, the vegetarian dish (eggplant napoleon) was something very special rather than your basic noodles and sauce. Guests told me they could not wait for each new hors d'oeuvre to come out of the kitchen they were so good. My daughter wanted a rustic looking cake design and Rania's pastry chef exceeded her expectations with the cake. Rania herself is the quintessential professional and planner, thinking of every detail to make the event just perfect--even reminding me I had to make sure I had 2 chairs with arms so that when my daughter and son-in-law were being hoisted up in the air during the hora, they had something to hold on to. I would never have thought of that but would have regretted not having.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We joked that Rania was our wedding fairy godmother. I am 99% sure she could have tailored my dress if I had needed her to. Rania was a DREAM. She knows literally everything about weddings and catering. But most importantly our guests LOVED the food. We had multiple people tell us it was the best wedding food they had ever had. She even accommodated a gluten allergy for me without compromising the rest of the menu. Her staff was incredible, our floor manager took such amazing care of us, from a plate of appetizers so my groom and I could have a snack while we took photos, to setting aside a handful of gluten free cookies to make sure I got some. They were perfect. Rania does so much more than just the food. She coordinated with our venue, helped with the floor plan, and really just made our wedding a piece of cake. She also helped us find our transportation company-she knows everyone in the Pittsburgh wedding industry. Rania's was INCREDIBLE.

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Gluten Free

We were delighted to work with Rania's Catering for my daughter's wedding reception. Rania and staff gave us much confidence with their prompt response to our questions, attention to detail and wonderful menu options! The food, service and table settings at the reception were outstanding. We had many compliments from guests. I would highly recommend Rania's catering!

Profile Picture Marcia, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rania designed a delicious Tuscan Buffet Rehearsal Dinner for 50 guests who loved the the food. Guests were so appreciative of the meal and the hospitality of Rania's staff that they gave them a standing ovation when they left.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My brother got married about 3 years ago and I was obsessed with the food and service that Rania's provided!!! I made sure to remember who catered his wedding. We chose Rania's because she not only serves the best food, she also makes you feel like family!! She was so responsive to me and gave so many helpful recommendations. My first meeting with her was incredible. She blew me away with all of her help step by step. Stu her baker made us an incredible wedding cake and was such a joy to talk to!!When my day came I was overjoyed with how attentive her staff was.. we truely felt special! We can't thank you enough for making our day so special! I will forever recommend Rania's!!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I could not have asked for a better experience! Rania and her staff were extremely kind and helpful! They were absolutely fantastic at our wedding, the guests could not stop talking about how delicious the appetizers were and everything was grilled to perfection!!! From the servers, bartenders, to the floor manger and chefs, they were all as professional as they come!!! The whole experience was just perfect. THANK YOU RANIA!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Where to start? Rania and staff went above and beyond in making my daughter and son-in-law's day perfect. Our venue- The Pittsburgh Botanic Garden required an "a la carte" approach- meaning I contracted with vendors for tents, liquor, music, florals and food. But, with Rania you get decades of expertise which overlaps nearly all of these areas. She provides the knowledge of a wedding planner when it comes to logistics and timing, minus the expense. Her staff- from the floor managers, bartenders, wait staff to her pastry chef all did a terrific job. Cutting to the chase- how was the food? When every guest- to a person- says the meal was among the best they'd ever had at an event, you know you chose well. She's not the cheapest, but her prices are competitive and the value added from her knowledge is worth it. She can be a bit..um...bossy, but know that she ALWAYS has your best interest in mind and my suggestion is to simply work with her, knowing that what she brings to the table- literally and figuratively- can't be matched!

Profile Picture Carol, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Rania is the best! Wonderful food and service.

Profile Picture Joe, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We could not have been more pleased with our decision to use Rania as the caterer for our daughter's wedding. The food was simply outstanding, from the unique selection of appetizers, the salad with fresh seasonal berries, all three entrees, and concluding with the delicious wedding cake. The wedding was on the grounds of The Frick Art and Historical Center, which required a cooking area to be set up. Despite this limited kitchen arrangement, the entrees were made on sight, and were served as if coming out of a gourmet kitchen. The presentation of each meal was a showpiece worthy of a food magazine photograph. Our selected table settings were beautifully displayed with attention to every detail. In addition, the wait and bar staff were exceptional, attentive to our guests' every need. We were totally pleased with our experience with this outstanding caterer.

Profile Picture Jan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rania and staff coordinated the wedding reception for my daughter at The Pennsylvanian on June 3, 2017. We met with Rania many times throughout the past year to prepare for this event. She prepared a timeline for everything and included all the vendors. Everything went exactly as planned and we kept to the time allotments. The food was excellent and hot! All our guests commented on how wonderful everything was. Rania was very professional and cooperative. She surpassed all of our expectations! It was a magical evening!

Profile Picture jill, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Rania's Catering for a luncheon to celebrate our 50th anniversary. It was wonderful.

Rania really knows her stuff. It's worth listening to her ideas - which she mostly will give only after listening to what you want for your event. In our case, she came up with a menu that was much nicer than we had imagined in advance. We then tuned it together to reflect social issues like how much we wanted to deviate from what friends had done in similar situations. From there, weverything went super smoothly. I was in Beijing a few weeks before the event and then in Haifa, returning to our home only at 8:30 the night before our luncheon. So, I really was depending on Rania and her team to make everything happen. They did splendidly!

Profile Picture Alan, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rania and her staff were wonderful to work with. Rania went above and beyond our expectations with coordinating with our other vendors to make sure everything was organized and the day went off without a hitch. Everyone at our reception raved about the wood, and the cupcakes were incredible! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our wedding day would not have been the same without Rania and her team. Food was one of our top priorities for our wedding that that we were willing to put more money towards. Our guests were raving the day of the wedding about the food - cocktail hour, main meal, and cake - and they continue to rave about the food now that the wedding is over. Many have literally said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding before. Rania worked with us from the day we met her to ensure everything was exactly as we wanted it. She did so much more than what most caterers do. We truly valued her opinion and she was always sure to give us her honest and unbiased opinion which was so appreciated and helpful. The floor manager she provided us with the day of the wedding was AWESOME and guests also commented on how fabulous the staff was - chefs, bartenders, waiters, etc. They especially made sure that my husband and I, immediate family, and bridal party were well taken care of the entire night, along with ALL of our guests. We were able to provide our own alcohol at our venue. Rania was a huge help with this, too. There is no doubt in my mind that Rania and her team are the best of the best. You will be SO happy if you choose to go with Rania. We give the highest recommendation to Rania and her team possible.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/27/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

We could not be happier with our decision to work with Rania’s Catering for our daughter’s wedding at The Pennsylvanian. Rania first commented that her goal is to have the party flow without a hitch and to have only happy guests at the end of the night! She succeeded with this and more!
I initially contacted Rania’s Catering based on Rania’s excellent reputation. She returned my call promptly and provided a detailed informational letter regarding her services and costs. She spent several hours with us discussing our vision, educating us on all aspects such as menus, rental selections, linens, bar set up, lighting, timelines and staffing. By the end of the visit she had contacted several vendors and developed a floor plan with a detailed list of services and pricing. I felt sure that we were in good hands! During the months leading up to the wedding Rania responded immediately to any questions and was flexible adjusting the set up and staffing when our final guest count exceeded our initial estimate.
The reception exceeded our expectations! The food was fantastic! The bartenders handled our big group seamlessly! The servers were courteous. The floor managers coordinated all of the details along with Rania! Top notch service and food-- and a coat check attendant who knew how to bustle a train!
Rania’s Catering has been exceptional ! ALL had an incredible evening. I highly recommend and hope to work with Rania again when daughter #2 gets married!

Profile Picture georgia, 12/17/16, 1 Review