Rania's Catering Reviews

Rania's Catering 6
Rania's Catering 7

Chelsea Ashe · Married on 08/24/2019

Bride (wedding)

Rania & her staff were amazing

Sent on 06/06/2019

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you for this review Chelsea and know that I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your family. Both you and your mother were a delight and my hope is that you will stay in touch with us and visit again soon. ❤️

Kim Roderick · Married on 07/24/2019

Rania and Team Rocks

Rania and every one of her team members were professional, caring and provided excellent guidance from the beginning of our planning until the very end of the reception. Their food was superb ("best filet I ever had" and "these crab cakes are all crab!") The Pennsylvanian was a beautiful setting, but it could not have all come together as perfectly as it did without Rania and her team. No regrets, just do it!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Kim for this glorious review. You were a dream come true as the mother of the bride and so lovely to work with. Please promise to stay in touch!
  • Leslie

Leslie Metarko · Married on 06/29/2019

Rania helped to ensure my daughter's wedding was perfect

Rania and her staff were wonderful to work with. Rania's extensive knowledge of not only catering but of all aspects of planning a wedding made it so easy for us. The meals and appetizers were outstanding. The service staff was professional and efficient. I would recommend Rania to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Leslie for not only this lovely review but also for the opportunity to get to know you during our year long wedding planning together. You were truly a joy to work with and I can honestly tell you that I miss our phone conversations and meetings. Please promise to stay in touch! Much love - Rania

Heather · Married on 06/22/2019

Not only was the food fantastic, the staff and service are second to none. "This dinner is amazing" was a direct quote from the father of the bride!

They ran a seamless show behind the scenes. It's so rare I get to work with such a great team. Plus, they are FUN!

I really hope we get to work together in the future!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Heather! We loved working with you too!!!

Celeste Rovito · Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible!

INCREDIBLE! Simply put Rania is the best! She is so organized and on top of everything every step of the way. She takes such an overwhelming experience and simplifies it in the best way. Choosing Rania was by far the best wedding planning decision I made, and without a doubt my wedding was only as spectacular as it was because we had Rania! Every guest is still raving about the food and how phenomenal it was. Rania truly went above and beyond for us, even helping us alter the seating chart the night before due to some last minute cancellations and reassuring us that all will be wonderful. We could not thank her enough for everything!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Celeste! I love catering weddings and the main reason is because of the relationships that I form with my clients. The sad part is that we lose touch after the wedding is over. It is my hope that you will stay in touch and let me know how you were doing. Please give your mother a big hug and kiss from me! Know that I send hugs and kisses your way, as well ❤️

Susan Ashe · Married on 05/24/2019

Rania is the best - from food to coordination!

The experience we had with Rania was nothing less than perfect! The food was absolutely delicous! She and her staff set up at The Pennsylvanian and cooked every meal to order. Many of our guests said it was the best food they had ever eaten at a reception (or anywhere!) and one of my friends even asked for the salad dressing recipe! Rania also acted as our wedding coordinator - helping us select everything from the menu, acting as the liaison with every one of our vendors (DJ, florist, All-Occasions party rental, etc.), organizing and running the rehearsal, and finally acting as point on everything the day of the wedding. The event was beautiful and Rania kept us on schedule, making sure that everyone and everything was where they needed to be. Rania is very personable and easy to work with, handled last minute changes effortlessly and was always responsive. I highly recommend Rania - you will be extremely pleased!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you for this incredible review Susie! I had such a good time working with you and Chelsea on the wedding and can’t begin to tell you what a pleasure it was to meet you and be a part of this very important day in your lives. I hope that you will stay in touch and visit us again soon. OK thanks for the review as well as the opportunity to be of service ❤️

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

You Won't Regret Booking Rania!

Nothing bad to say about Rania. From the beginning, Rania was responsive, professional, and just overall fantastic. Not only is she a caterer, she is a seasoned event planner who will help you coordinate your day to perfection. Every time I told another vendor I was working with Rania, they responded with a sigh of relief and an "oh, good!" Because of Rania, the wedding went off without a hitch. Each member of her staff was experienced and lovely. We had an absolutely wonderful day, and it was all thanks to Rania.

The food speaks for itself. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about the food served on our wedding night. In my opinion, you're a fool for not booking Rania!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Emily! Your review means the world to me and I so enjoyed plannig your wedding with you and absolutely loved working with you and Silas!

Stephanie R Rhoads · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Experience!

My husband and I are so happy that we chose to work with Rania and her team for our May 2019 wedding! Our wedding was at The Pennsylvanian, and no one has more experience at this venue than Rania. Each and every step of the planning process with Rania and her team was so smooth and easy. Each of our planning meetings left us more confident that we made the right decision to trust in Rania's expertise. Rania was so helpful with the planning process; from the ease of choosing our rentals, timeline development and management and the inter-vendor scheduling and communications - way more than we had expected from our caterer. In addition, the food (most important) was amazing and delicious!
    On our wedding day, Rania and her team were incredibly professional and caring. We had non-stop compliments from our guests about their experience with the staff. The food was also delicious! Some of our guests told us that it was the best wedding food they had ever had - what a compliment!
    Rania and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. We would recommend Rania's Catering to any couple planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you for this incredible review as well as for the opportunity to be of service on this most important day in your lives. You were a delight to work with and I sincerely hope that you will stay in touch with us. Love to you both! Rania
  • Leah

Leah Herman · Married on 02/16/2019

Rania is THE wedding pro!

Rania is THE wedding pro. She helped us craft the menu and rentals that were in our budget, while not limiting quality. She has so much knowledge in the industry and genuinely wants to help create the perfect wedding reception. Most importantly, the food and staff really are top notch. Having delicious food paired with a hard-working, dedicated staff was one of our highest priorities for our wedding, and Rania and team delivered 100%. You can put full trust in Rania's team which eases you of SO much stress and worry. What I appreciated most was how communicative Rania and her team were in the final weeks before our wedding. Not only did they communicate with me, but they communicated with all of our reception vendors, which ensures everyone is on the same page. I think that communication was essential to the success of our wedding. It was perfect! Rania herself is a sweetheart full of love and hugs!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Leah and Eric! Working with you was and always will be a highlight for me in my catering career! You made the entire process fun and stress free and Eric's hugs always made my day! Love to you both - please stay in touch!!!

Eugenia F · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect food for a large wedding at the Pennsylvanian.

Rania and her staff were wonderful and all of my guests (260) were extremely happy with the food!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you for your five star review Eugenia! Your wedding was spectacular and I enjoyed every minute we spent planning it with you. Please drop by from time to time and let us know how you're doing.

Joanne Deluca · Married on 12/29/2018

Rania's Catering - Can I give 10 stars plus !!!!!

We were so pleased to have Rania manage and cater our daughter's wedding! The appetizers, meal, service, and all the staff greatly exceeded our expectations!
    Several friends and family guests told us afterwards that the food her team prepared was better than what they have received at high end restaurants in the city.
    The attention her staff paid to our guests and the manner in which they courteously attended to their needs was impeccable.
    Thank you so much for the services and the manner in which they were provided, and most importantly, thanks for helping us provide an elegant wedding for our daughter and son-in-law!
    We would recommend Rania's catering in a heartbeat to anyone!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Erin · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing Food, Service and Coordination!

Rania's was recommended to me by a co-worker but was also one for the preferred vendors at my venue. I am so happy that I worked with her company, as they were one of the main reasons that my wedding went flawlessly. Rania's team executed everything exactly as promised and made sure all of our guests had an excellent night! The food was something that was really important to me so I was extremely happy when all of my guests talked about it for weeks after the wedding!
    Although I did not expect her to do this, Rania also coordinated with my other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page!
    Thanks Rania and team!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review! I really enjoyed working with you Erin and hope that we can stay in touch. You were so organized and truly a joy! Best wishes!
    Rania

Amy Lee · Married on 10/27/2018

Choose Rania as your Caterer! Look no further

Rania's catering did an excellent job at my daughter's wedding. From the taste testing to the actual day of the wedding. Our guest could not stop talking about the pan seared Chilean sea bass melted in their mouths. The horderves were fabulous and the way this staff pays close attention to detail made my daughters memories something she will cherish for the rest of her life. Food was the most important thing to her as well as creating a beautiful atmosphere. Rania kept all the venues organized and this made it a seamless effort which otherwise could be very stressful when trying to tie in all the details of a wedding. Rania takes the stress out of the planning process. Her attention to detail is tremendous and she stays on top of every single detail. I would highly recommend Rania to anyone who is planning a wedding especially at The Pennsylvanian an absolutely beautiful venue and landmark. My relatives even commented that the waitress addressed them by name which I thought was a very personal touch. Also the floor manager was excellent she was extremely efficient and on top of everything. You just asked and you had it! Rania you are top notch in your field--Simply the best! Thanks for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Amy! You were a delight to work with and as a mother of the bride, you rock! Please stay in touch and visit us again soon.

Shannon · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding at The Pennsylvanian 10/27

Rania was flat out amazing from start to finish! As out of towners, we were genuinely concerned about acquiring a caterer that matched our high standards but were blown away by the food prepared by Rania. Everyone continues to rave about the hor’doeurves and the sea bass. In fact, my relatives are even considering having her cater my grandfather’s 100th birthday party! Thank you to Rania and her team for making our day flawless.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Shannon! I loved working with you and your family and wish you lived in Pittsburgh! Please stay in touch the next time you visit.

Amanda Jacobson · Married on 10/14/2018

A fantastic catering choice for any couple planning their wedding

Rania was such a delight to work with, from beginning to end! She was accommodating, knowledgeable, and helpful with us as we planned our dinner menu. She made herself available to us as a resource for the months leading up to our wedding, and was extremely prompt responding to any of our questions or requests about the process. In addition, Rania worked very hard to coordinate her catering with the other vendors at our wedding. She and her staff made absolutely delicious, beautiful food and were extremely friendly and professional during our reception. We cannot recommend working with Rania enough, she exceeded our expectations in every respect!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Liz Visco · Married on 10/13/2018

You need Rania at your wedding

Future brides, you need Rania at your wedding. If it weren’t for Rania my wedding would have been a complete disaster. She was my saving grace through all the chaos that seemed to be thrown my way. You need someone like her in your corner to make sure your day turns out perfect. Her level of professionalism and talent in this field is untouchable. My guests are still raving about the food at my wedding!! Rania, I can’t thank you enough for making my day perfect. You were the best decision we made through this entire process.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Liz! I loved working with you and I promise you that you have made a friend for life! See you soon ~ hugs and kisses ~ Rania
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 09/22/2018

Choosing Ranias Catering for our wedding was the best decision we ever made. We are so thankful for everything rania and her staff did to make our day perfect. You’re crazy if you second guess Ranias Catering!

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Cortney! I loved working you and Chris! You were both the dream team!!!!

Cody · Married on 09/21/2018

Rania and her team were absolute rockstars throughout the entire planning process and wedding day. Thank you for making everything go smoothly!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Cody! Loved - loved - loved working with you!

Susan · Married on 09/14/2018

Rania was a delight to work with; from our first meeting until the event, we felt like our needs were he only thing that mattered. She was professional and courteous. Rania’s staff at the event were on the ball and the food was simply delicious! So glad we went with Rania!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Janet · Married on 09/02/2018

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! Everything was amazing and perfect!!!! I couldn't of asked for a better day!! Everyone loved the food and the service! I can't think of anything you could improve on. It was perfect. Rania and her team where awesome to work with and went above and beyond for us.

Rania's Catering 8
    Rania's Catering 9

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2018

This is your one stop shop for amazing customer service and more importantly...dinner and desert! Everything was absolutely perfect! Our guest are still raving about the food. Rania and her team made it stress free and easy to plan our wedding! I would definitely recommend and use this talented team again. Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Kelly! You and Jeff were a dream to work with!!!

Timothy · Married on 08/11/2018

Rania and her team really took the lead on all components of the wedding. The food was delicious, but Rania does so much more than just cater the event. From the start of our relationship with her, she was the point person for all vendors in our wedding, and she coordinated the entire night, from start to finish. She and her team ensured that all facets of the wedding were meticulously executed.

The food was great, from the hors d'oeuvres to the cake - a welcome change from most weddings I have attended where the food is forgettable. I particularly recommend what I ordered for myself: pork medallions wrapped in prosciutto with a cherry-balsamic glaze, over mashed potatoes. It was superb.

In planning our menu, Rania was also particularly helpful. We let her know our budget, and she always kept it in mind when making suggestions, never pressuring or up-selling us.

Our venue required equipment and dining rentals, and Rania coordinated all of it. This made our lives much easier, particularly because my wife and I reside several hours away. Additionally, Rania was always very communicative, informing us of any developments and asking us questions as they arose. She always foresaw issues that we never would have thought of ourselves, and she offered suggestions to efficiently solve them. We trusted her expertise, and she did not disappoint.

There's clearly a reason why Rania is the premier event caterer in Pittsburgh. She's a lovely woman who was a pleasure to work with -- as was her entire team, from Mandy on down -- and my wife and I can't recommend her enough. Thank you Rania!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Hello Tim and Kristen! Wow! What a fabulous review! Working with you was a dream come true. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for including us on your wedding day. Working with you was an honor and a privilege, to say the least! Please promise to stay in touch!

Denise · Married on 08/11/2018

Guidance and recommendations before the event were extremely helpful. The food quality and selection was fantastic. The service was impeccable. Would definitely use again or recommend to a friend

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Rania's Catering 10
    Rania's Catering 11

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Denise! We were delighted to be of service and wish Caitlin and Mark all of life's blessings. Please stay in touch!

Judy Kruljac · Married on 07/28/2018

Remarkable!

Rania did a fabulous job for our wedding at the Pennsylvanian on July 28th. From start to finish, the food was amazing! Rania’s has an extensive variety of appetizers and her suggestions for the appetizers was perfect. The dinner entrees were excellent and the presentation was phenomenal. We received so many compliments on the steak. It couldn’t have been prepared better! The desert table also provided our guests with many delicious choices. The late night snack was incredible and a perfect way to end the night. Rania is so knowledgeable and detail oriented, you can be sure everything will be perfect!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Rania's Catering's reply:

Thank you Judy! You, Stephen and Jaclyn were my dream team! I loved working with you all and look forward to staying in touch. Thank you - thank you!