Weddings by Randy Reviews

108 | Marietta, GA

108 Reviews for Weddings by Randy

Dan · Married on 05/28/2018

Randy made our wedding the most beautiful and memorable experience ever! He's been great to work with from the very beginning, from striking up a conversation, through our initial meeting to confirming all the little details just before the big day. On the day of the wedding, he made sure to not just tell us that everything is going to be fine, but he took his time to explain how it was all going to run smoothly. He was highly professional, came prepared and made us all laugh and cry during the ceremony with his personal touch. Thank you Randy! -Meaghann & Daniel

Sent on 05/30/2018

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Wow, what a beautiful review! Thank you for such wonderful words. Your wedding was special. It's always great to see family members and friends pulling together to make your day amazing. That's the way it should be. May you both live long in health and prosperity.

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2018

Randy is the best out there. His ceremony is amazing. I received so many compliments from my wedding guests on his ceremony. To top it off, I called him 2 weeks before I was getting married and he made time for me. He's so responsive and willing to work with you in any way! I would recommend him to anyone getting married!!!

Thank you Randy!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Lindsey, what sweet words! I enjoyed working with you both so much. You picked a delightful house for the ceremony. It was just right for the wedding. I wish you both great, great happiness.

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Jimmy and I reached out to Randy to officiate our non-reglious wedding. He was quick in his replies, easy to get to know, and felt genuine our interactions. I liked that he provided a baseline and allowed us to customize our ceremony to what we were comfortable with. When we rewatch our wedding video, I can't help but smile and think of how beautiful the ceremony was. Randy was professional, timely, and amazing!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you for your review. Your wedding was over the top great. The venue was beautiful and unique. I loved working with both of you. I wish you two many happy years together.

Savannah · Married on 04/28/2018

Perfect from the initial contact to the day of the wedding! Incredibly empathetic, flexible, and made our wedding ceremony an unforgettable experience!

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you, Savannah. The pleasure was all mine. May you both continue in marital bliss forever!

Erick · Married on 04/21/2018

Randy helped to make the best day of our lives even better! His professionalism was top notch, and we couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. If you are getting married, and want the best, this is your guy!

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Wow, Erick - thank you for your kind words. You all were fun to work with and I wish you many successful gigs and long, happy years.
  • Alan

Alan · Married on 03/11/2018

Randy was so wonderful to work with! My husband and I wanted a non-religious wedding ceremony that we wished to personalize ourselves. Randy not only allowed us to create our own wedding script, but delivered it beautifully even with the revisions we made close to the wedding! I am so pleased with the level of professionalism and kindness that Randy showed us, even in the beginning of our officiant search. He responded to our initial inquiry very quickly and followed up with us, answering all of our questions via phone and email. Randy let us know that it was all about what we wanted for our wedding day, and he brought to life the vision that we had for our marriage union. Thank you so much, Randy!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Weddings by Randy's reply:

What an amazingly beautiful wedding! It may have been a bit chilly, but the two of you warmed everything up with your love for each other. It was my honor to work with you both. Best wishes for the future!

Kate · Married on 02/18/2018

Randy was great. He travelled up to our mountain wedding and was so helpful when it came to vows. I'm so glad we chose him to marry us!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Hi Kate,

You and Bryan were a delight to work with. And your kids! How sweet they were. It was a perfect setting for a perfect couple. Best wishes to you both. I hope our paths cross in the future.

Adam · Married on 01/21/2018

Randy was extremely professional and genuine. Excellent communication before the wedding and the day of the wedding. My wife and I felt Randy performed a perfect ceremony. He was exactly what we were hoping for.

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thanks so much for the review. The old courthouse was perfect. Great setting! Great couple!

Heston · Married on 12/16/2017

Randy is awesome! He was incredibly easy to communicate with and took his time to meet and get to know us before our ceremony. Our guests also commented on how much they enjoyed him. He delivered our ceremony with authenticity and sincerity and made changes to reflect exactly what we wanted. Randy responded to emails very quickly and was very professional. We are so happy with the way our wedding turned out and we wouldn't change a thing! Thank you!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Candace · Married on 10/31/2017

Randy was amazing and his speech was perfect. Me and my husband couldn't of been anymore satisfied with how everything turned out. Our family loved the ceremony and Randy nailed everything spot on even was willing to wait there longer so more people could come in that were running late. BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2017

I am so thankful for Randy and so thankful he was able to perform my wedding ceremony this past October. From the beginning Randy was so nice, so polite, and so accommodating, not to mention very responsive any time I reached out. He is more than willing to help in any way he can. He did a outstanding job at our ceremony and added in little personal sayings that made our ceremony that much better and that much more meaningful to my husband and I. We had multiple compliments from multiple guests on how great he was and how he made our ceremony wonderful. Thank you Randy for making our ceremony & day so special!! You were perfect and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. :) I would recommend Randy 150% to any bride looking for an officiant!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Lisa, you and Patrick were a delight to work with. And your venue was outstanding. Thank you for being so transparently in love with each other. That made my work so much easier and rewarding. Blessings!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/15/2017

Randy was perfect! I gave him a ceremony that we preferred over the ones he offered and he delivered it flawlessly. He had a very personal touch that we loved!
    I even for got the marriage license.....eek. But he let me mail it to him and he mailed it right back to me.
    I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Brad · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I cannot thank Randy enough. We decided to write most of our ceremony and Randy was able to speak it perfectly - after only receiving it a week in advance. More importantly, he had added in some of his own words to help make the ceremony transition smoothly into each section. Also, he helped make our day extremely special by arriving a few minutes early so that my husband and I could do our vows outside (alone) with the mountain backdrop just before it downpoured during our actual ceremony that had to be moved inside. If it weren't for his flexibility, this wouldn't have happened. He helped make our day so special. He also is amazing at thinking on his feet. During our ceremony, we were going to do the three cords ceremony. Our cross was already braided and I whispered it to him. He quickly started talking to make light of situation and distract everyone while we unbraided and rebraided the cross. In a moment that I would normally be so upset about, he made it lighthearted and enjoyable. Overall, we can't thank him enough. You absolutely should use Randy for all your officiant needs! :) THANK YOU, RANDY! The Pannones.
    OH, and, my only request was for him to move to the side when my husband and I shared our first kiss. He did this flawlessly. I was SO happy with his services.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words. Your venue was amazing and even the rain couldn't mess things up. I thoroughly enjoyed working with the two of you. May you both have many, many years of joy together.

Katherine · Married on 07/15/2017

Randy was great. He delivered a wonderful wedding ceremony without really knowing my fiancé and myself really well, Our wedding guests were impressed with the fact that we found Randy on a wedding website. I would highly recommend using him.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you Katie. You and Danny were a joy to work with. And those three beautiful young girls - so cute! May the two of you have a long, enjoyable life together.

cindy · Married on 06/17/2017

We could not have been more satisfied with Randy. We would recommend him highly!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Andrea · Married on 06/09/2017

Randy was awesome!!! So sweet and very professional! He even added his own prayer at the end of the ceremony that was very special... Thank you, Randy. ❤️

Sent on 06/10/2017

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Andrea, You and Kreg were so sweet to work with. Sometimes I just have good feelings about the couple. And I definitely had those good feelings about the two of you. May you be blessed for years to come.

Laurel · Married on 06/04/2017

Randy was wonderful from start to finish. He answered all e-mails within 24 hours and showed up on time for our initial meeting and for our ceremony. His price is fair- much more reasonable than most other officiants you'll find on WeddingWire. He gave us two ceremony script choices that we customized into our own special script (we wanted a more secular ceremony, but he does offer a nice religious version as well). Randy also was prompt about sending in our marriage license. He mailed it the day after our wedding and it was filed by the courthouse the following Tuesday. We couldn't have asked for anything better from an officiant. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you, Laurel for your sweet words. It was my honor to work with the two of you. May you have many long years of happiness together.

Brittney · Married on 04/08/2017

Mr. Walterman is a wonderful officiant. He took the time to meet with us early in our planning process so we could over what we envisioned for our special day. He put together a couple of different ceremony options based on our specifics and they were beautiful. Mr. Walterman is quick to respond and offer feedback. He was prompt the day of the ceremony and delivered a beautiful ceremony for us.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Brittney,
    Thanks for your kind words. What a beautiful, comfortable wedding - the way weddings should be. May you and Derrick have a long, wonderful life together.

Courtney · Married on 03/31/2017

Randy was so wonderful and very personable!! Would definitely recommend him to family and friends!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you Courtney! Your words were sweet. Best wishes for the two of you and may you live long and prosper!
  • Q

QINGBO · Married on 01/29/2017

Randy is a nice guy and he is so professional. I like him!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Lance · Married on 12/17/2016

Randy Walterman was GREAT!!! HE WAS ON TIME AND SPOKE VERY GOOD WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT! He brought laughter to our ceremony and we just loved it! No stage fright whatsoever!! Randy is just overall the BEST officiant in the business!

Sent on 12/21/2016
  • Bree

Susan · Married on 12/17/2016

I had the pleasure of seeing Randy perform one of my bridesmaid's weddings in October of 2016. I was so impressed that I asked for his card after the ceremony. My husband ( then fiancé ) and I met with him over breakfast to be sure both of us were in agreed on the choice. David instantly felt a connection as I had so it was on! Randy has a comforting presence, a warm and approachable light about him that makes you just really feel calm, cared for and that he can handle it...no matter what. Our ceremony was amazing. He added the God's Knot- Cord of Three Strands during our ceremony which I had written up for our wedding---he did so flawlessly and with warmth and a very obvious appreciation for the meaning behind it. i can't recommend Randy highly enough. Look no further if you are planning your wedding!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Brooke · Married on 11/19/2016

Randy was the best! Very professional, and did a wonderful job with our personalized ceremony! We had a small wedding (13 people including us) and it was immeasurably more than I could have hoped for!

Thanks Randy!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Rose · Married on 11/15/2016

Randy Waterman: I was very impress with his services.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/13/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Randy! He was able to spend some time with the groom before the ceremony and really made our ceremony personal and special. We had a unique unity ceremony, and he did a great job incorporating specific info about our family. He was very professional and personable, and I would highly recommend him for another wedding!

Sent on 12/24/2016