Weddings by Randy Reviews

Weddings by  Randy 6
Weddings by  Randy 7
  • Erin

Erin Hiers · Married on 05/17/2019

Randy tied it all together!

Randy did a great job as our officiant! He helped us cater the ceremony to exactly how we wanted and gave recommendations along the way. He was on time and turned in our marriage license within days. I definitely recommend working with Randy!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. What a gorgeous place to get married - one of the prettiest I have seen. And I loved the gathering of the families in a small intimate setting. May you both live long and prosper.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Officiant

Randy was great! We are not religious so we did not know anyone to be our officiant, and found Randy online. He met with us before booking our date at Starbucks and allowed us to build our own script. He showed up on time for the wedding, read everything perfectly, and was nice enough to wait around while we were taking photos before signing the marriage license. He also filed the license for us. Great choice and would recommend to other couples looking for an officiant.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Sarah,
    Thank you for your review. What a beautiful wedding you and Andrew had. It could not have been prettier. I wish long life and great joy for the two of you.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/04/2019

A caring storyteller

Randy was a great add to our big day. From being flexible to include cultural moments into our wedding day, to advising us on the best ceremony script - we was an amazing voice to our love.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Heather,
    I loved working with the two of you. Thank you for your review. The mix of cultures was beautifully done and Vinewood Stables was over the top amazing. May you live long in marital bliss!

Erin Hurley · Married on 04/05/2019

Fantastic!

We hired Randy to officiate our wedding and we are so glad we did. He was very helpful and professional in the planning stage. He gave great tips and was very easy to schedule time with. He was very professional and did a wonderful job at our ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Erin, your wedding was beautiful. I love being able to stand close enough to couples to see the emotion during the ceremony, especially one as passionate as the ceremony for the two of you. Be blessed!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/02/2019

Randy helped make our day so special!!

I was so impressed by Randy. He really helped make our day very special.
    I had a hard time searching for officiants and I'll admit I was nervous picking someone online, but the reviews left by other couples for Randy I went ahead and trusted, which I am so happy I did!
    He gave us a free consultation, which we met with him and he gave us lots of information and guidance on the the legal stuff I was unfamiliar with. I think my favorite thing he told us during our meeting was that we have the choice to put as much or as little into our ceremony as we wanted. I really felt much more at ease after our meeting.
    The months leading up to our ceremony, he was very responsive by email, even during the holiday season.
    Randy is a talented orator. Our ceremony was perfect. I cannot tell you how many people came up to us and told us that it was one of the best ceremonies that they had ever been to.
    So I have a BIG thank you to Randy. I cannot stress how perfect our day way and he was a huge factor.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Weddings by  Randy 8

Michelle,

Your review was so sweet, so well-thought-out, and so kind. I really enjoyed working with the two of you. The wedding was beautiful AND fun! Blessings to you both. Live long and prosper!
  • Sherry

Sherry W · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect Ceremony!

Randy was FANTASTIC to work with, and we would enthusiastically recommend him to any of our friends.

Communicating with him was very easy, and he responded promptly to all of our emails/texts. He was great about answering all of our questions and putting us at ease.

A number of our guests told us it was the best ceremony they had ever been to, it really fit us, and the older couples said it helped them look at their marriages in a new light!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you Sherry for your words. Your wedding was FUN. I enjoyed working with you both. Stay happy, healthy, and in love!

Maggie · Married on 10/06/2018

Randy is amazing!!

Randy is the best!!!
    We are so lucky to have him as our officiant.
    He is so warm and so caring to the newlywed. He really cares about our expectations and preferences. If you are looking for an experienced and professional officiants, please don’t hesitate to contact him.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

What kind words! You two were such a sweet couple to work with. May you both live long and prosper!
  • Bruce

Bruce Frenger · Married on 09/29/2018

Randy Walterman

Randy was punctual, professional and a great guy. Having just met him in person, it was as if we had known him for years. He is very experienced and it translates into a stress free experience. Would recommend him for everyone.

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Weddings by  Randy 9
    Weddings by  Randy 10
    Weddings by  Randy 11
    Weddings by  Randy 12

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Bruce, you and Barbara were wonderful to work with. Such a gorgeous cabin and sweet family. May you live long in marital bliss.

DONGHONG · Married on 09/23/2018

Randy is very easy to talk and always gives us some good suggestion for the ceremony.
    Importantly, He is professional and excellent for a Officiant.

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Weddings by  Randy 13

Weddings by Randy's reply:

You and Ling were so fun to work with. Thank you for your kind words and the chance to work with you both. May your life together be filled with joy!

Megan · Married on 09/21/2018

We loved having Randy officiate our wedding! He was willing to work with us on our ceremony, easy to reach, funny, well spoken, and professional. We highly recommend services.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Weddings by  Randy 14

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Your ceremony just "felt right" - from the venue to the music to the guests. It was a pleasure to be part of. May you both live long and prosper.

KRIS · Married on 09/15/2018

Randy did an amazing job at our wedding. He traveled into the mountains for our wedding, arrived early, had a wonderful message, and helped us fell calm throughout the ceremony.

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Weddings by  Randy 15

Weddings by Randy's reply:

What a beautiful location! And what a lovely couple you both are. Your wedding was special. And I was honored to be part of it. Thank you for your kind words. May you have many more years of joy in your life together.

David · Married on 08/25/2018

Randy officiated our wedding on June 23rd and he did a fantastic job! He offered to meet with us before hand because we didn't like the idea of meeting our officiant for the first time on the day of our wedding. He was very professional and he provided us different scripts for ideas. We didn't send him our final ceremony script until 3 days before our wedding but he performed it beautifully.

Sent on 07/12/2018

David,

Thanks you for your sweet words. I loved your venue, full of southern charm. And the two of you were great to work with. Blessings for decades to come!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Randy made our ceremony beautiful!

Randy was an amazing officiant at our wedding ceremony in August of this year. From the very first interaction with him, he was completely professional. He took the time to speak with me on the phone, discussing his ideas and my ideas, and some advice based on his experience working with other couples. It was great. Randy sent over some ceremony samples for us, but allowed us the freedom to design our own ceremony. We were able to craft the script for our ceremony, making it extremely personal to us as a couple. We were so thankful for that, and for Randy's enthusiasm for making it perfect for us. He did a wonderful job on the day of the wedding. Our ceremony was so incredibly special. We really could not be more pleased with the experience from start to finish. Randy was responsive, professional, kind, and genuine. I would recommend him whole heartedly to any couple looking for the perfect officiant. Thank you for everything, Randy!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Weddings by  Randy 16

Hi Heather,

You and Tim were a delight to work with. What a gorgeous setting there at Juliette Chapel. Thank you for your sweet words. I pray that the two of you will be blessed for years to come.

Laura · Married on 07/21/2018

Randy was incredibly helpful in planning the ceremony by directing us to resources and also sharing advice to ensure that we would have everything we need on the day of. I am so appreciative that he was willing to travel so far for our ceremony and he did an amazing job bringing our words to life.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you, Laura for your review. I enjoyed so much working with the two of you. A lovely venue, a lovely ceremony, a lovely couple! May you live long in matrimonial bliss.

John · Married on 07/07/2018

Randy went above and beyond for our wedding! From the start, his responses were very quick and he was flexible with appointments.
    Randy was able to work with us on only a 6 week notice after our original officiant had to cancel. Even on such short notice, Randy delivered a personal and professional ceremony that got praise from our friends and family!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Weddings by Randy's reply:

What a beautiful wedding! The venue was perfect and you two were so sweet. I enjoyed so much being part of everything. Thank you for your kind words. Live long and prosper!

Latoya · Married on 06/16/2018

What can I say...Randy was worth every penny! He is responsive, accommodating and very thorough. We met with him months before the wedding and I had PLENTY of questions, however Randy provided us with MORE than enough information. He actually went through how the whole ceremony works, suggested where everyone should stand, how the processional should go and sent us various vows to choose from, if we weren't going to use our own. Once the wedding was fast approaching he reached out to us to make sure we were ok and verified where and what time the ceremony was. Everyone at our ceremony thought Randy was a family friend because he seemed to know us so well and made the vows so personal! Randy our day would not have gone as smoothly as it did without you and without some of the ideas you provided for us at the initial meeting. You truly are the BEST at what you do.
    BRIDES HIRE HIM ON THE SPOT!!!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Wow! I think I should hire you as my publicist. Your words were so sweet! May blessings follow the two of you everywhere you go. I hope our paths cross in the future.

Reid · Married on 06/10/2018

Randy married our families together on a beautiful mountain day this past June. There was not a dry eye in the crowd and he preformed the perfect ceremony. We are so thankful to have found him and recommend him to all of those who are preparing to walk down the isle. He brings compassion, love, humor and warmth to the ceremony which you will cherish always.

Mary · Married on 06/09/2018

Randy is top notch! He came highly recommended and we couldn't agree more. Quick response, very accommodating, and great sense of humor. Our ceremony could not have been more perfect for us and we thank him for that!

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Wow! What sweet, kind words. The two of you were great to work with. I evaluate people by the quality and love of the friends they have around them. So, I can tell by those who were at your ceremony that you both are loved and appreciated. Best wishes to you!

Kalyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Mr. Walterman was an awesome Officiant. He was very funny and made the ceremony very personable. He was willing to work with my husband and i as i am christian and my husband is Buddhist. He really helped us come to a conclusion on the perfect ceremony that also included my daughter. I would definitely recommend him for anyone who is getting married.

Robin · Married on 06/01/2018

Randy was wonderful and helpful for our June 1 wedding. We highly recommend him if you need an officiant!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Your wedding was fun! And you two have so many friends! Thank you for your kind words. May you have many, many years of marital bliss.

Dan · Married on 05/28/2018

Randy made our wedding the most beautiful and memorable experience ever! He's been great to work with from the very beginning, from striking up a conversation, through our initial meeting to confirming all the little details just before the big day. On the day of the wedding, he made sure to not just tell us that everything is going to be fine, but he took his time to explain how it was all going to run smoothly. He was highly professional, came prepared and made us all laugh and cry during the ceremony with his personal touch. Thank you Randy! -Meaghann & Daniel

Sent on 05/30/2018

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Wow, what a beautiful review! Thank you for such wonderful words. Your wedding was special. It's always great to see family members and friends pulling together to make your day amazing. That's the way it should be. May you both live long in health and prosperity.

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2018

Randy is the best out there. His ceremony is amazing. I received so many compliments from my wedding guests on his ceremony. To top it off, I called him 2 weeks before I was getting married and he made time for me. He's so responsive and willing to work with you in any way! I would recommend him to anyone getting married!!!

Thank you Randy!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Lindsey, what sweet words! I enjoyed working with you both so much. You picked a delightful house for the ceremony. It was just right for the wedding. I wish you both great, great happiness.

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Jimmy and I reached out to Randy to officiate our non-reglious wedding. He was quick in his replies, easy to get to know, and felt genuine our interactions. I liked that he provided a baseline and allowed us to customize our ceremony to what we were comfortable with. When we rewatch our wedding video, I can't help but smile and think of how beautiful the ceremony was. Randy was professional, timely, and amazing!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you for your review. Your wedding was over the top great. The venue was beautiful and unique. I loved working with both of you. I wish you two many happy years together.

Savannah · Married on 04/28/2018

Perfect from the initial contact to the day of the wedding! Incredibly empathetic, flexible, and made our wedding ceremony an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Weddings by  Randy 17

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you, Savannah. The pleasure was all mine. May you both continue in marital bliss forever!