Weddings by Randy Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Amelia
    Amelia S. Married on 04/02/2022

Excellent choice

Randy was fantastic for our ceremony! My fiancé and I are not religious and we used bits and pieces of other ceremonies that we liked to create one that was all our own. We emailed back and fourth with Randy a few different times to get everything worked out making sure it flowed and wasn’t too long or too short. He provided excellent feedback and a great ceremony.

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Amelia, Thank you for your wonderful review and kind words. I loved working with the two of you. The venue was delightfully quirky and so beautifully set. You and Michael were a delight to work with. May you live long and prosper!
    Elizabeth J. Married on 12/31/2021

Randy was great!

Randy was so easy to work with! We met twice over Zoom to discuss our ceremony and he was personable and professional. He listened to what we wanted for our ceremony and gave great suggestions. Randy helped to make our day special and we definitely recommend him if you are looking for an officiant!

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Your words were kind and greatly appreciated. I loved officiating for the two of you. The small family group there were a perfect fit for the ceremony. I love to see couples in love and I love to see weddings as "family affairs". I wish you both joy and lasting love and affection.
    Destiny J. Married on 12/18/2021

Our last-minute ceremony with Randy was exactly what we wanted!

Randy was very understanding and helpful

Weddings by Randy's reply:

I am so glad I was available for the two of you. What a beautiful family! Have a blessed Christmas and New Years.
  • Victoria
    Victoria W. Married on 12/18/2021

12/18/2021

From the start, Randy was easy to work with and great with communication! He was flexible with scheduling zoom sessions and accommodated my "across-country" time difference. Randy was very genuine, trusting, kind, and encouraging. He was very helpful and gave us guidance on creating the perfect ceremony that aligned with our style and beliefs. He truly made our day so special!

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you Victoria! I hope you and Brandon are doing well. The venue was so pretty even with the rain. Take care of each other. You two were made for each other.
  • Christina
    Christina D. Married on 11/07/2021

Friendly and Professional

We made a great choice in hiring Randy to officiate our recent wedding. He provided plenty of guidance in putting together a non-religious ceremony and really encouraged us to make it our own. Even though we just had a few calls with him prior to our wedding, he made us feel really comfortable and it was as if we had known him for years. He's very responsive, and we have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was!
    Dave Married on 08/12/2021

Terrific Experience with Randy

My wife and I would definitely recommend Randy as an officiant. He was easy to work with, great at communication, and was quite patient when we were running behind schedule. The ceremony was amazing. Thanks again Randy! A+

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words. The setting was amazing and the two of you were so captivated with each other. That's the way weddings should be. Enjoy the love of your partner for life.
    David C. Married on 06/17/2021

Wonderful, warm, personalized service. Love Randy!

Randy performed our wedding ceremony yesterday. It was a simple elopement, just me and my bride. We were expecting an impersonal oath administration, which would have been fine - we just wanted to get married with no muss or fuss - but we got a lot more than the oath. Randy spent some time sharing observations and advice about married life and brought an unexpected and very welcome warmth and personal touch to the proceeding. He was friendly and pleasant and made the wedding a beautiful and memorable experience. After it was all said and done, we wised we had videoed the service. It was so perfect and touching that we would watch it again if we could.

If I could give Randy more than 5 stars, I would.

David,
    I loved working with the two of you. Your love was evident throughout. I wish you both many years of joy together. Thank you for your very sweet words. I hope our paths cross in the future.
  • Joyce
    Joyce A. Married on 06/12/2021

Our wonderful officiant, Mr. Randy

Mr. Randy was very responsive and professional. My husband and I knew he was a good fit for us. We had a simple yet amazingly beautiful ceremony! It was perfect!! There was so much love!! He was very thorough and focused. As you can see in our picture, my niece was everywhere. Haha Thank you again Mr. Randy!

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Joyce, I loved working with you and Phuong, What a wonderful ceremony and so many friends and family there to share in the joy! Thank you for your kind words and may the two of you live long lives full of joy and love.
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 05/15/2021

Perfectly perfect !

I can’t say enough great things about Randy ! From the day we met him we knew he was the perfect guy for our wedding day. We were looking for the right blend of faith based wedding while also not feeling extremely traditional. Randy’s ability to customize our ceremony timeline and get it perfectly perfect was incredible and I still get compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was. Not only that, but he is professional and prompt, and we received our official wedding certificate within a week and a half of our wedding day. Thank you Randy !

Weddings by Randy's reply:

I loved working with you and Brent. It was such a wonderful day. Thank you for letting me be part of it! I wish you two a long and happy life filled with adventure and peace and abundance.
  • Jared
    Jared S. Married on 12/12/2020

Couldn't Have Asked for Better

Randy did an amazing job with our ceremony. He has such poise at the altar and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. He really loves what he does and it comes through in in the way he talks. Given the opportunity, we would make the same choice again. Cannot recommend Randy high enough.

Weddings by Randy's reply:

What an amazing review. Thank you so much. I love officiating and seeing couples so deeply in love. Take care of your Rose - no thorns and nothing but beauty. Be blessed.
    Victoria J. Married on 12/07/2020

My experience with Randy was very good

Randy is a very nice man of God. Communicated very well and made sure we knew what is expected of a marriage. It felt like he was part of the family. Thanks for making our wedding day.

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you, Victoria for what you wrote. A million blessings to the two of you and may God fill your home with overflowing love and joy.
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 11/21/2020

Officiant Randy was perfect!

Officiant Randy was the most perfect addition to our wedding! He made our ceremony special and personal. Even though we only met through Zoom before the wedding, all of our guests thought we had known Randy for years - he makes the ceremony that personal!

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Emily, thank you for your wonderful review. It is so satisfying to me when I learn that couples have been pleased with the ceremony. I loved how you and Alec added the "what I love about you" part to the wedding. It made things so personal. Best wishes to you both for a long, love-filled life.
    Bob F. Married on 10/22/2020

Personable and Thorough

Randy is a wonderful officiant. He incorporated our vows and was flexible with our requests. Soft-spoken, personable officiant. Met with us online before our event.

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Bob, thank you. Reviews are certainly helpful for couples to read who are searching for an officiant. But they are also helpful for ME to read, to see what I do through the eyes of couples I work with. May your life be filled with health and all good blessings.
  • April
    April S. Married on 10/14/2020

Amazing officiant!

Randy is very responsive and very flexible on our request! He is amazing! He did a wonderful job!

Weddings by Randy's reply:

April, Thank you. I loved working with you and Kevin and two wonderful families. Bringing cultural traditions into your ceremony was such a great addition to the day. Live long and live in love.
    Emily S. Married on 10/11/2020

Wedding Pastor

Mr. Randy is amazing!!! We met with him personally prior to making our final decision and he was so personally and made everything perfect!

Emily,

Thank you for your sweet words. May the two of you live long lives full of joy and peace and an ever-increasing love.

Randy
  • Terri
    Terri Married on 10/03/2020

Randy is a wonderful officiant!

Randy has a calm, witty, and caring presence and we are so happy that he was with us on our wedding day. He helped us navigate how we wanted our ceremony to flow and was great! We highly recommend Randy and hope you may consider reaching out to him in your search. You will be glad you did!

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you, Terri, for your kind words. You and Craig were a delight to work with. What a beautiful setting as well! I always love being close enough to couples as they share their vows that I can see the love in their eyes. It was obvious that the two of you are deeply in love. May you have many years of joy.
    David G. Married on 09/06/2020

Excellent and professional

Randy was great! He was everything we expected and more. Very punctual and professional while making everyone really feel comfortable. Definitely recommend.

Weddings by Randy's reply:

David, thanks so much for your review. I loved working with the two of you and I pray for a blessed, protected, joy-filled life for you.

Randy
  • Timothy
    Timothy B. Married on 08/17/2020

Our wonderful experience!!!

Randy was amazing! He took time to connect with us prior to our wedding to have an opportunity to get to know us as well as create the perfect ceremony. Our wedding was very small due to Covid-19 and he assisted and offered us guidance in any way that he could to make our day a very special, memorable one. I highly recommend him!!

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Such a lovely place for a wedding and such a sweet couple! Be blessed and, again, thank you for letting me a part of your ceremony.
  • Leah
    Leah B. Married on 08/16/2020

Personable and Professional

We had an amazing experience with Randy from first contact. He answered our questions, offered advice, and made our day so easy. We received nothing but compliments from our guests on our service. Randy had us laughing and really made our day personalized. His light hearted comedic side has definitely been a plus in making everything feel very personalized. We felt that he took time to get to know us and our guests thought we had long term connections. If you want a personable, respectful, and experience officiant with a kind heart, you'll find all that and more with Randy.

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Leah, what sweet words. I so much enjoyed meeting you both. You were so prepared and had thought everything through. And when the unexpected happened, you went with the flow. You were a beautiful bride and what a gorgeous venue! I hope our paths cross again. Live long and prosper.
  • Dave
    Dave H. Married on 08/08/2020

Tremendous Officiant

Randy was a perfect officiant for our wedding. COVID-19 caused our original plans to be postponed, so we were looking for another option to be married on the same day in front of a very small group.

Randy fulfilled all our needs to make our day super special. He always responded quickly to our emails and made everything very easy on us. His ceremony was tremendous -- short and sweet.

I would highly recommend Randy to anyone getting married in Georgia.

Weddings by Randy's reply:

David, thanks so much. My great joy is in seeing couples happy on their wedding day, getting exactly what they wanted. Be blessed. May you both continually find new things in each other that refresh your joy renew your passion.
    Dondi S. Married on 07/14/2020

Dondi and Stephen Wedding Day 07/14/2020

Randy has a very calm spirit, that moved our spirit more closer to each other and God. Randy also spoke heartfelt words with meaningful understanding and counseling that have been embedded in our Heart’s Forever. Thank you Randy!!.

Love,
    Dondi and Stephen

Weddings by Randy's reply:

It was a joy to work with you both (and your beloved videographer). May you live in love for many years to come.
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 06/28/2020

Wonderful Ceremony

Randy was great. I didn't really know what to do for an officiant, so I turned to WeddingWire and the reviews were right - Randy is wonderful. He was even able to accommodate our date change due to COVID, which I am so grateful for. He has some ceremony options you can pick from, and helped us to incorporate a reading into the ceremony. I've always believed that a wedding should be lighthearted and Randy's ceremony was just that - there were even a few nice moments of laughter during the ceremony. We live-streamed our ceremony due to COVID, so I can also go back and listen to the wonderful words he said :)

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Kristen, Thank you for your kind words. You two were such a sweet couple. And you picked one of my favorite venues. Your wedding was so, so beautiful. I was honored to be part of it. My you both live long and prosper.
    Amanda R. Married on 06/21/2020

Amazing Officiant

After searching and researching many officiants, we came across Randy Walterman with Weddings by Randy. We knew after our first conversation with him that he was the one we wanted to marry us. He gives you the option to do a religious or non-religious ceremony and allows you to make any changes you deem necessary. Randy is a very nice gentleman and made our wedding even more special. We also were impressed by how quickly he sent our marriage certificate off to be signed. We had our license within a week and a half. If you are seeking a great officiant for your wedding and are like me and have to view all the options before making a decision, I bet you will be more than happy with Randy.

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Amanda, thank you for your review. You, and all the others that got married in 2020 deserve a special award for getting married in the year of the virus. Hope you are both doing well.
    David F. Married on 04/17/2020

Great Wedding Experience!!!

4/17/20 Randy married us today and made our special day even more special.

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thanks for your review and so quickly! I enjoyed so much meeting you both and learning a bit about what you do. Blessings on you and a life together filled with joy and love!
    Caroline W. Married on 04/04/2020

We are so happy we hired Randy!

Randy was so wonderful to work with and he performed such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony that we will remember and cherish forever. He was always professional and responsive leading up to wedding day. He dealt with our many last minute changes without any complaint and was always willing to do whatever we asked or needed. Our wedding occurred during the COVID-19 crisis so we had to change our ceremony location 2 days prior and Randy was there earlier than we asked and made it so special and personal for us. Our families are still telling us several days later how much they loved and felt the power of the ceremony that Randy performed. We cannot say thank you or sing his praises enough!

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review. I know this corona crisis was really hard on the two of you - forcing so many changes, but it still worked out beautifully. What an amazing setting to go with the beautiful weather! Tell Sam I said he is a very lucky man. Blessings for the two of you.