Weddings by Randy Reviews

100 | Marietta, GA

100 Reviews for Weddings by Randy

• Terri

Terri · Married on 10/03/2020

Randy is a wonderful officiant!

Randy has a calm, witty, and caring presence and we are so happy that he was with us on our wedding day. He helped us navigate how we wanted our ceremony to flow and was great! We highly recommend Randy and hope you may consider reaching out to him in your search. You will be glad you did!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you, Terri, for your kind words. You and Craig were a delight to work with. What a beautiful setting as well! I always love being close enough to couples as they share their vows that I can see the love in their eyes. It was obvious that the two of you are deeply in love. May you have many years of joy.
  • Leah

Leah A Burch · Married on 08/16/2020

Personable and Professional

We had an amazing experience with Randy from first contact. He answered our questions, offered advice, and made our day so easy. We received nothing but compliments from our guests on our service. Randy had us laughing and really made our day personalized. His light hearted comedic side has definitely been a plus in making everything feel very personalized. We felt that he took time to get to know us and our guests thought we had long term connections. If you want a personable, respectful, and experience officiant with a kind heart, you'll find all that and more with Randy.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Leah, what sweet words. I so much enjoyed meeting you both. You were so prepared and had thought everything through. And when the unexpected happened, you went with the flow. You were a beautiful bride and what a gorgeous venue! I hope our paths cross again. Live long and prosper.

Dondi Slaughter · Married on 07/14/2020

Dondi and Stephen Wedding Day 07/14/2020

Randy has a very calm spirit, that moved our spirit more closer to each other and God. Randy also spoke heartfelt words with meaningful understanding and counseling that have been embedded in our Heart’s Forever. Thank you Randy!!.

Love,
    Dondi and Stephen

Sent on 07/15/2020

Weddings by Randy's reply:

It was a joy to work with you both (and your beloved videographer). May you live in love for many years to come.
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/28/2020

Wonderful Ceremony

Randy was great. I didn't really know what to do for an officiant, so I turned to WeddingWire and the reviews were right - Randy is wonderful. He was even able to accommodate our date change due to COVID, which I am so grateful for. He has some ceremony options you can pick from, and helped us to incorporate a reading into the ceremony. I've always believed that a wedding should be lighthearted and Randy's ceremony was just that - there were even a few nice moments of laughter during the ceremony. We live-streamed our ceremony due to COVID, so I can also go back and listen to the wonderful words he said :)

Sent on 07/23/2020

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Kristen, Thank you for your kind words. You two were such a sweet couple. And you picked one of my favorite venues. Your wedding was so, so beautiful. I was honored to be part of it. My you both live long and prosper.

David Friedman · Married on 04/17/2020

Great Wedding Experience!!!

4/17/20 Randy married us today and made our special day even more special.

Sent on 04/17/2020

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thanks for your review and so quickly! I enjoyed so much meeting you both and learning a bit about what you do. Blessings on you and a life together filled with joy and love!

Caroline Williamson · Married on 04/04/2020

We are so happy we hired Randy!

Randy was so wonderful to work with and he performed such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony that we will remember and cherish forever. He was always professional and responsive leading up to wedding day. He dealt with our many last minute changes without any complaint and was always willing to do whatever we asked or needed. Our wedding occurred during the COVID-19 crisis so we had to change our ceremony location 2 days prior and Randy was there earlier than we asked and made it so special and personal for us. Our families are still telling us several days later how much they loved and felt the power of the ceremony that Randy performed. We cannot say thank you or sing his praises enough!

Sent on 04/06/2020

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review. I know this corona crisis was really hard on the two of you - forcing so many changes, but it still worked out beautifully. What an amazing setting to go with the beautiful weather! Tell Sam I said he is a very lucky man. Blessings for the two of you.
  • Nathaniel

Nathaniel S Thrower · Married on 12/22/2019

Best officiant!

We couldn’t be more happy with Randy’s service. We asked for a non denominational ceremony and that’s exactly what we got! He is professional and got on time. Beautiful speech! Thanks Randy!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

It was my honor to be a part. You and Regina warmed a cold, rainy day with your love. Be blessed! And keep writing each other love notes. :))
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Riley · Married on 09/22/2019

Wonderful North Georgia Wedding Officiant

Randy preformed a beautiful ceremony for our wedding day. He met with us and consulted over the phone to help us make our wedding ceremony what we wanted. He was kind and warm and his words and advice were perfect for the beginning of our new life together. I highly recommend Randy for your ceremony.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Claire,
    Thank you so much for your sweetly-worded review. I was honored to work with you both. What an amazing setting! Everything was put together with excellence and style. May you have many, long years of joy with each other.

Randy Walterman
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Dao · Married on 09/21/2019

Clearly loves what he does

We really enjoyed having Randy officiate our wedding! His experience was invaluable on our day.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Claire

Claire Bovat · Married on 09/07/2019

Loved having Randy as our officiant!

I cannot say enough good things about having Randy as our officiant! We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know him through our pre-marital counseling and he did a fantastic job with our ceremony. Many guests came up to us and asked where we found him. Could not say enough great things and he so easy, prompt, and a joy to work with!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Wow! I think the two of you are my new best friends. Thank you for your kind words. Your wedding was a joy to officiate and so, so beautiful. I wish you both a long life filled with amazing love and unbelievable joy.

Ben Clark · Married on 07/20/2019

Ben And Kelly 2019

Choosing Randy was the Best decision we ever made. He was always there with the right answers and he was able to calm my nervous wife down

Sent on 08/28/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thanks, Ben. I loved that chapel where the ceremony was. May the two of you be blessed and happy for many, many years.
  • Kelly

Kelly Dimattesa · Married on 07/20/2019

Ben & Kelly 7-20-2019

Ben & Kelly 07/20/2019
    We came across Randy; and from the word go we felt connected. He knew the day was going to be emotional- and he made sure that I was clam as could be. He made such an impression that my co-workers when I returned from our honeymoon reached out and asked if Randy preached any where so they could go see him again! Choosing Randy was 1 of the best things we did for our wedding! We will continue to keep in touch with Randy! Thank You Randy!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Jayme Folsom · Married on 07/12/2019

Accommodating, Affordable, Professional

Randy was extremely helpful and answered my many questions with good advice and care. He gave us several examples of many different ceremonies which was extremely helpful!! My husband and I used the examples as a guide and in the end put together a combination of them and wrote a part of the ceremony ourselves. We even added a ribbon ceremony to include our children and Randy was more than happy to hear about and perform it at the wedding. He drove all the way to Taccoa Falls for the ceremony and I’m grateful that he did! We could not be more pleased with how everything turned out!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

What wonderful words! Thank you. You had the perfect setting for a wedding. So beautiful. Could have used a little bit of air conditioning outside though. :))
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Strand · Married on 06/28/2019

Thank you Randy!

My first thoughts of Randy was that he was warm hearted. He made us feel very comfortable and I'm thankful he was available for our date. I was recently a guest at someone else's wedding and the officiant repeatedly pronounced the bride's name wrong!! Again, I'm thankful Randy took the time to be familiar with our wedding and the ceremony went smoothly. Given the fact that I'm now married, I can't use his services again, but I DO recommend Randy to any upcoming nuptials!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you Sylvia! Your review was great. I enjoyed officiating so much. The setting couldn't have been prettier and I will never forget using epoxy to create your own permanent reminder of your vows. Greet Jason for me.

Elisa · Married on 05/21/2019

Our excellent experience with Weddings by Randy

Randy was awesome. We met with Randy prior to the wedding just to go over some of the details and to get a sense of how he typically conducts a wedding. He was patient and responsive, answered all our questions and was willing to talk as long as we needed. His fees were very reasonable with no hidden charges. His professionalism for our intimate wedding was excellent. He spoke clearly and loud enough for the cameras and maintain a sense of pleasantness that resonated with all those in attendance. Afterwards, Randy was more than glad to stay for photos and talk amongst the group. It was truly a pleasure working with Randy and having him conduct our wedding. I would recommend him to all family and friends that are planning for that special day.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Elisa,

Thanks for your review. Your words were so well-thought out and covered so much so quickly. Believe me, what you said is greatly appreciated. I loved working with you and Jeff and would love to see what the two of you do with that beautiful property you own. May you both have many, many years of joy together.
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 05/18/2019

Randy for your wedding!

This is a very delayed review since me and my husband just had our first wedding anniversary! Many moments of our wedding day still bring me so much joy and happiness and a big part of it was from the ceremony led by Randy. Randy was incredible. He was very easy to work with from the beginning and our ceremony went smoothly without one of those "awkward-cricket" moments. Many of our wedding guests complimented that it was a beautiful ceremony: not too long, not too short, just perfect. Highly recommended!

PS. Randy, we hope all is well with you. Me and James will always appreciate you so much for everything you've done for us. Wishing you the best.
    Rachael & James

Sent on 09/17/2020

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words. Your wedding was so classy. I appreciated the forethought you and James had put into all the details. You were a beautiful bride. Tell James that I said he is a lucky man. :))
  • Erin

Erin Hiers · Married on 05/17/2019

Randy tied it all together!

Randy did a great job as our officiant! He helped us cater the ceremony to exactly how we wanted and gave recommendations along the way. He was on time and turned in our marriage license within days. I definitely recommend working with Randy!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. What a gorgeous place to get married - one of the prettiest I have seen. And I loved the gathering of the families in a small intimate setting. May you both live long and prosper.

Grigory and Regina Kapelko · Married on 05/12/2019

Very intimate wedding

Randy made our wedding very personal and intimate. We wanted to bring to the ceremony a part of our culture, so he did an amazing job by incorporating some words in our language. He let us feel all the beauty of this moment, the most important moment of our lives.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you both for your review. I will never forget the amazing feeling of all of your friends there to celebrate. What a remarkable group of those who love you two. Live long in joy and wisdom.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Officiant

Randy was great! We are not religious so we did not know anyone to be our officiant, and found Randy online. He met with us before booking our date at Starbucks and allowed us to build our own script. He showed up on time for the wedding, read everything perfectly, and was nice enough to wait around while we were taking photos before signing the marriage license. He also filed the license for us. Great choice and would recommend to other couples looking for an officiant.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Sarah,
    Thank you for your review. What a beautiful wedding you and Andrew had. It could not have been prettier. I wish long life and great joy for the two of you.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/04/2019

A caring storyteller

Randy was a great add to our big day. From being flexible to include cultural moments into our wedding day, to advising us on the best ceremony script - we was an amazing voice to our love.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Heather,
    I loved working with the two of you. Thank you for your review. The mix of cultures was beautifully done and Vinewood Stables was over the top amazing. May you live long in marital bliss!
  • Jessica

Jessica Carter · Married on 04/30/2019

Wedding Officiant

Randy is incredible. Very easy to work with and respectful of your wishes. We met with him once prior to the wedding to discuss the details and got to know each other a little. You would think we had known each other for forever with how he spoke during the ceremony. We can’t thank him enough for his part in making our big day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Jessica,
    Thank you! Your words were kind and sweet and made me feel great. I consider all of the couples I have married as my friends and I hope we run into each other again. Live long in joy together.

Erin Hurley · Married on 04/05/2019

Fantastic!

We hired Randy to officiate our wedding and we are so glad we did. He was very helpful and professional in the planning stage. He gave great tips and was very easy to schedule time with. He was very professional and did a wonderful job at our ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Erin, your wedding was beautiful. I love being able to stand close enough to couples to see the emotion during the ceremony, especially one as passionate as the ceremony for the two of you. Be blessed!

Maria · Married on 04/04/2019

Wonderful Officiant

Randy was a wonderful addition to our special day. He was promptly available to discuss officiating our wedding and was very eager to hear about our vision for our ceremony. Randy arrived early on the day of the ceremony, was dressed impeccably, and did an excellent job. We were so pleased and definitely recommend him for a reliable, professional officiant.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you, Maria, for your review. I loved officiating for the two of you. Officiating makes me feel like I have a small part in so many couples' love story. Be blessed.
  • Sheryl

Sheryl · Married on 03/29/2019

The Officiant for a Perfect Day

Randy was a perfect complement to our wedding ceremony. Not only is he affordable, he approaches officiating with professionalism, compassion and flexibility. He is funny and witty; he interjected humor when an unexpected guest (a bumble bee) decided to hover between my husband and I during the ceremony. While planning our ceremony, Randy played a big role surprising my husband with some private promises I have collected over the course of our relationship.

Our ceremony guests were truly impressed by Randy, and I have no doubt you will be too.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Sheryl,
    Your words were so kind. Thank you so much for your well-written and comprehensive review. I wish everyone was as thorough. My the two of you live in wedded bliss until you are 120 years old.
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/02/2019

Randy helped make our day so special!!

I was so impressed by Randy. He really helped make our day very special.
    I had a hard time searching for officiants and I'll admit I was nervous picking someone online, but the reviews left by other couples for Randy I went ahead and trusted, which I am so happy I did!
    He gave us a free consultation, which we met with him and he gave us lots of information and guidance on the the legal stuff I was unfamiliar with. I think my favorite thing he told us during our meeting was that we have the choice to put as much or as little into our ceremony as we wanted. I really felt much more at ease after our meeting.
    The months leading up to our ceremony, he was very responsive by email, even during the holiday season.
    Randy is a talented orator. Our ceremony was perfect. I cannot tell you how many people came up to us and told us that it was one of the best ceremonies that they had ever been to.
    So I have a BIG thank you to Randy. I cannot stress how perfect our day way and he was a huge factor.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Michelle,

Your review was so sweet, so well-thought-out, and so kind. I really enjoyed working with the two of you. The wedding was beautiful AND fun! Blessings to you both. Live long and prosper!