63 Reviews for Randy Walterman

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
Catholic (1)
63 Randy Walterman Reviews

Randy officiated our wedding on June 23rd and he did a fantastic job! He offered to meet with us before hand because we didn't like the idea of meeting our officiant for the first time on the day of our wedding. He was very professional and he provided us different scripts for ideas. We didn't send him our final ceremony script until 3 days before our wedding but he performed it beautifully.

Profile Picture David, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Randy went above and beyond for our wedding! From the start, his responses were very quick and he was flexible with appointments.
Randy was able to work with us on only a 6 week notice after our original officiant had to cancel. Even on such short notice, Randy delivered a personal and professional ceremony that got praise from our friends and family!

Profile Picture John, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What can I say...Randy was worth every penny! He is responsive, accommodating and very thorough. We met with him months before the wedding and I had PLENTY of questions, however Randy provided us with MORE than enough information. He actually went through how the whole ceremony works, suggested where everyone should stand, how the processional should go and sent us various vows to choose from, if we weren't going to use our own. Once the wedding was fast approaching he reached out to us to make sure we were ok and verified where and what time the ceremony was. Everyone at our ceremony thought Randy was a family friend because he seemed to know us so well and made the vows so personal! Randy our day would not have gone as smoothly as it did without you and without some of the ideas you provided for us at the initial meeting. You truly are the BEST at what you do.
BRIDES HIRE HIM ON THE SPOT!!!!!!

Profile Picture Latoya, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Randy married our families together on a beautiful mountain day this past June. There was not a dry eye in the crowd and he preformed the perfect ceremony. We are so thankful to have found him and recommend him to all of those who are preparing to walk down the isle. He brings compassion, love, humor and warmth to the ceremony which you will cherish always.

Profile Picture Reid, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Randy is top notch! He came highly recommended and we couldn't agree more. Quick response, very accommodating, and great sense of humor. Our ceremony could not have been more perfect for us and we thank him for that!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mr. Walterman was an awesome Officiant. He was very funny and made the ceremony very personable. He was willing to work with my husband and i as i am christian and my husband is Buddhist. He really helped us come to a conclusion on the perfect ceremony that also included my daughter. I would definitely recommend him for anyone who is getting married.

Profile Picture Kalyn, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Randy was wonderful and helpful for our June 1 wedding. We highly recommend him if you need an officiant!

Profile Picture Robin, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Randy made our wedding the most beautiful and memorable experience ever! He's been great to work with from the very beginning, from striking up a conversation, through our initial meeting to confirming all the little details just before the big day. On the day of the wedding, he made sure to not just tell us that everything is going to be fine, but he took his time to explain how it was all going to run smoothly. He was highly professional, came prepared and made us all laugh and cry during the ceremony with his personal touch. Thank you Randy! -Meaghann & Daniel

Profile Picture Dan, 5/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Randy is the best out there. His ceremony is amazing. I received so many compliments from my wedding guests on his ceremony. To top it off, I called him 2 weeks before I was getting married and he made time for me. He's so responsive and willing to work with you in any way! I would recommend him to anyone getting married!!!

Thank you Randy!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jimmy and I reached out to Randy to officiate our non-reglious wedding. He was quick in his replies, easy to get to know, and felt genuine our interactions. I liked that he provided a baseline and allowed us to customize our ceremony to what we were comfortable with. When we rewatch our wedding video, I can't help but smile and think of how beautiful the ceremony was. Randy was professional, timely, and amazing!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Non-religious

Perfect from the initial contact to the day of the wedding! Incredibly empathetic, flexible, and made our wedding ceremony an unforgettable experience!

Profile Picture Savannah, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Randy helped to make the best day of our lives even better! His professionalism was top notch, and we couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. If you are getting married, and want the best, this is your guy!

Profile Picture Erick, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Randy was so wonderful to work with! My husband and I wanted a non-religious wedding ceremony that we wished to personalize ourselves. Randy not only allowed us to create our own wedding script, but delivered it beautifully even with the revisions we made close to the wedding! I am so pleased with the level of professionalism and kindness that Randy showed us, even in the beginning of our officiant search. He responded to our initial inquiry very quickly and followed up with us, answering all of our questions via phone and email. Randy let us know that it was all about what we wanted for our wedding day, and he brought to life the vision that we had for our marriage union. Thank you so much, Randy!

Profile Picture Alan, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Randy was great. He travelled up to our mountain wedding and was so helpful when it came to vows. I'm so glad we chose him to marry us!

Profile Picture Kate, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Randy was extremely professional and genuine. Excellent communication before the wedding and the day of the wedding. My wife and I felt Randy performed a perfect ceremony. He was exactly what we were hoping for.

Profile Picture Adam, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Randy is awesome! He was incredibly easy to communicate with and took his time to meet and get to know us before our ceremony. Our guests also commented on how much they enjoyed him. He delivered our ceremony with authenticity and sincerity and made changes to reflect exactly what we wanted. Randy responded to emails very quickly and was very professional. We are so happy with the way our wedding turned out and we wouldn't change a thing! Thank you!

Profile Picture Heston, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Randy was amazing and his speech was perfect. Me and my husband couldn't of been anymore satisfied with how everything turned out. Our family loved the ceremony and Randy nailed everything spot on even was willing to wait there longer so more people could come in that were running late. BEST DAY EVER!

Profile Picture Candace, 10/31/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I am so thankful for Randy and so thankful he was able to perform my wedding ceremony this past October. From the beginning Randy was so nice, so polite, and so accommodating, not to mention very responsive any time I reached out. He is more than willing to help in any way he can. He did a outstanding job at our ceremony and added in little personal sayings that made our ceremony that much better and that much more meaningful to my husband and I. We had multiple compliments from multiple guests on how great he was and how he made our ceremony wonderful. Thank you Randy for making our ceremony & day so special!! You were perfect and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. :) I would recommend Randy 150% to any bride looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Randy was perfect! I gave him a ceremony that we preferred over the ones he offered and he delivered it flawlessly. He had a very personal touch that we loved!
I even for got the marriage license.....eek. But he let me mail it to him and he mailed it right back to me.
I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I cannot thank Randy enough. We decided to write most of our ceremony and Randy was able to speak it perfectly - after only receiving it a week in advance. More importantly, he had added in some of his own words to help make the ceremony transition smoothly into each section. Also, he helped make our day extremely special by arriving a few minutes early so that my husband and I could do our vows outside (alone) with the mountain backdrop just before it downpoured during our actual ceremony that had to be moved inside. If it weren't for his flexibility, this wouldn't have happened. He helped make our day so special. He also is amazing at thinking on his feet. During our ceremony, we were going to do the three cords ceremony. Our cross was already braided and I whispered it to him. He quickly started talking to make light of situation and distract everyone while we unbraided and rebraided the cross. In a moment that I would normally be so upset about, he made it lighthearted and enjoyable. Overall, we can't thank him enough. You absolutely should use Randy for all your officiant needs! :) THANK YOU, RANDY! The Pannones.
OH, and, my only request was for him to move to the side when my husband and I shared our first kiss. He did this flawlessly. I was SO happy with his services.

Profile Picture Brad , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Randy was great. He delivered a wonderful wedding ceremony without really knowing my fiancé and myself really well, Our wedding guests were impressed with the fact that we found Randy on a wedding website. I would highly recommend using him.

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have been more satisfied with Randy. We would recommend him highly!

Profile Picture cindy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Randy was awesome!!! So sweet and very professional! He even added his own prayer at the end of the ceremony that was very special... Thank you, Randy. ❤️

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Single Religion, Catholic, No Denomination

Randy was wonderful from start to finish. He answered all e-mails within 24 hours and showed up on time for our initial meeting and for our ceremony. His price is fair- much more reasonable than most other officiants you'll find on WeddingWire. He gave us two ceremony script choices that we customized into our own special script (we wanted a more secular ceremony, but he does offer a nice religious version as well). Randy also was prompt about sending in our marriage license. He mailed it the day after our wedding and it was filed by the courthouse the following Tuesday. We couldn't have asked for anything better from an officiant. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Laurel, 6/4/17, 1 Review