Weddings by Randy Reviews

113 | Marietta, GA

113 Reviews for Weddings by Randy

David C. · Married on 06/17/2021

Wonderful, warm, personalized service. Love Randy!

Randy performed our wedding ceremony yesterday. It was a simple elopement, just me and my bride. We were expecting an impersonal oath administration, which would have been fine - we just wanted to get married with no muss or fuss - but we got a lot more than the oath. Randy spent some time sharing observations and advice about married life and brought an unexpected and very welcome warmth and personal touch to the proceeding. He was friendly and pleasant and made the wedding a beautiful and memorable experience. After it was all said and done, we wised we had videoed the service. It was so perfect and touching that we would watch it again if we could.

If I could give Randy more than 5 stars, I would.

Sent on 06/18/2021

David,
    I loved working with the two of you. Your love was evident throughout. I wish you both many years of joy together. Thank you for your very sweet words. I hope our paths cross in the future.
  • Alexis · Married on 05/15/2021

Perfectly perfect !

I can’t say enough great things about Randy ! From the day we met him we knew he was the perfect guy for our wedding day. We were looking for the right blend of faith based wedding while also not feeling extremely traditional. Randy’s ability to customize our ceremony timeline and get it perfectly perfect was incredible and I still get compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was. Not only that, but he is professional and prompt, and we received our official wedding certificate within a week and a half of our wedding day. Thank you Randy !

Sent on 06/11/2021

Weddings by Randy's reply:

I loved working with you and Brent. It was such a wonderful day. Thank you for letting me be part of it! I wish you two a long and happy life filled with adventure and peace and abundance.
  • Jared

Jared S. · Married on 12/12/2020

Couldn't Have Asked for Better

Randy did an amazing job with our ceremony. He has such poise at the altar and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. He really loves what he does and it comes through in in the way he talks. Given the opportunity, we would make the same choice again. Cannot recommend Randy high enough.

Sent on 01/11/2021

Weddings by Randy's reply:

What an amazing review. Thank you so much. I love officiating and seeing couples so deeply in love. Take care of your Rose - no thorns and nothing but beauty. Be blessed.

Victoria J. · Married on 12/07/2020

My experience with Randy was very good

Randy is a very nice man of God. Communicated very well and made sure we knew what is expected of a marriage. It felt like he was part of the family. Thanks for making our wedding day.

Sent on 01/09/2021

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you, Victoria for what you wrote. A million blessings to the two of you and may God fill your home with overflowing love and joy.
  • Emily

Emily H. · Married on 11/21/2020

Officiant Randy was perfect!

Officiant Randy was the most perfect addition to our wedding! He made our ceremony special and personal. Even though we only met through Zoom before the wedding, all of our guests thought we had known Randy for years - he makes the ceremony that personal!

Sent on 01/21/2021

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Emily, thank you for your wonderful review. It is so satisfying to me when I learn that couples have been pleased with the ceremony. I loved how you and Alec added the "what I love about you" part to the wedding. It made things so personal. Best wishes to you both for a long, love-filled life.

Bob F. · Married on 10/22/2020

Personable and Thorough

Randy is a wonderful officiant. He incorporated our vows and was flexible with our requests. Soft-spoken, personable officiant. Met with us online before our event.

Sent on 01/08/2021

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Bob, thank you. Reviews are certainly helpful for couples to read who are searching for an officiant. But they are also helpful for ME to read, to see what I do through the eyes of couples I work with. May your life be filled with health and all good blessings.
  • April

April S. · Married on 10/14/2020

Amazing officiant!

Randy is very responsive and very flexible on our request! He is amazing! He did a wonderful job!

Sent on 06/07/2021

Weddings by Randy's reply:

April, Thank you. I loved working with you and Kevin and two wonderful families. Bringing cultural traditions into your ceremony was such a great addition to the day. Live long and live in love.

Emily S. · Married on 10/11/2020

Wedding Pastor

Mr. Randy is amazing!!! We met with him personally prior to making our final decision and he was so personally and made everything perfect!

Sent on 01/08/2021

Emily,

Thank you for your sweet words. May the two of you live long lives full of joy and peace and an ever-increasing love.

Randy
  • Terri

Terri · Married on 10/03/2020

Randy is a wonderful officiant!

Randy has a calm, witty, and caring presence and we are so happy that he was with us on our wedding day. He helped us navigate how we wanted our ceremony to flow and was great! We highly recommend Randy and hope you may consider reaching out to him in your search. You will be glad you did!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you, Terri, for your kind words. You and Craig were a delight to work with. What a beautiful setting as well! I always love being close enough to couples as they share their vows that I can see the love in their eyes. It was obvious that the two of you are deeply in love. May you have many years of joy.

David G. · Married on 09/06/2020

Excellent and professional

Randy was great! He was everything we expected and more. Very punctual and professional while making everyone really feel comfortable. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 01/07/2021

Weddings by Randy's reply:

David, thanks so much for your review. I loved working with the two of you and I pray for a blessed, protected, joy-filled life for you.

Randy
  • Timothy

Timothy B. · Married on 08/17/2020

Our wonderful experience!!!

Randy was amazing! He took time to connect with us prior to our wedding to have an opportunity to get to know us as well as create the perfect ceremony. Our wedding was very small due to Covid-19 and he assisted and offered us guidance in any way that he could to make our day a very special, memorable one. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 01/11/2021

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Such a lovely place for a wedding and such a sweet couple! Be blessed and, again, thank you for letting me a part of your ceremony.
  • Leah

Leah B. · Married on 08/16/2020

Personable and Professional

We had an amazing experience with Randy from first contact. He answered our questions, offered advice, and made our day so easy. We received nothing but compliments from our guests on our service. Randy had us laughing and really made our day personalized. His light hearted comedic side has definitely been a plus in making everything feel very personalized. We felt that he took time to get to know us and our guests thought we had long term connections. If you want a personable, respectful, and experience officiant with a kind heart, you'll find all that and more with Randy.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Leah, what sweet words. I so much enjoyed meeting you both. You were so prepared and had thought everything through. And when the unexpected happened, you went with the flow. You were a beautiful bride and what a gorgeous venue! I hope our paths cross again. Live long and prosper.
  • Dave

Dave H. · Married on 08/08/2020

Tremendous Officiant

Randy was a perfect officiant for our wedding. COVID-19 caused our original plans to be postponed, so we were looking for another option to be married on the same day in front of a very small group.

Randy fulfilled all our needs to make our day super special. He always responded quickly to our emails and made everything very easy on us. His ceremony was tremendous -- short and sweet.

I would highly recommend Randy to anyone getting married in Georgia.

Sent on 01/07/2021

Weddings by Randy's reply:

David, thanks so much. My great joy is in seeing couples happy on their wedding day, getting exactly what they wanted. Be blessed. May you both continually find new things in each other that refresh your joy renew your passion.

Dondi S. · Married on 07/14/2020

Dondi and Stephen Wedding Day 07/14/2020

Randy has a very calm spirit, that moved our spirit more closer to each other and God. Randy also spoke heartfelt words with meaningful understanding and counseling that have been embedded in our Heart’s Forever. Thank you Randy!!.

Love,
    Dondi and Stephen

Sent on 07/15/2020

Weddings by Randy's reply:

It was a joy to work with you both (and your beloved videographer). May you live in love for many years to come.
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/28/2020

Wonderful Ceremony

Randy was great. I didn't really know what to do for an officiant, so I turned to WeddingWire and the reviews were right - Randy is wonderful. He was even able to accommodate our date change due to COVID, which I am so grateful for. He has some ceremony options you can pick from, and helped us to incorporate a reading into the ceremony. I've always believed that a wedding should be lighthearted and Randy's ceremony was just that - there were even a few nice moments of laughter during the ceremony. We live-streamed our ceremony due to COVID, so I can also go back and listen to the wonderful words he said :)

Sent on 07/23/2020

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Kristen, Thank you for your kind words. You two were such a sweet couple. And you picked one of my favorite venues. Your wedding was so, so beautiful. I was honored to be part of it. My you both live long and prosper.

Amanda R. · Married on 06/21/2020

Amazing Officiant

After searching and researching many officiants, we came across Randy Walterman with Weddings by Randy. We knew after our first conversation with him that he was the one we wanted to marry us. He gives you the option to do a religious or non-religious ceremony and allows you to make any changes you deem necessary. Randy is a very nice gentleman and made our wedding even more special. We also were impressed by how quickly he sent our marriage certificate off to be signed. We had our license within a week and a half. If you are seeking a great officiant for your wedding and are like me and have to view all the options before making a decision, I bet you will be more than happy with Randy.

Sent on 04/10/2021

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Amanda, thank you for your review. You, and all the others that got married in 2020 deserve a special award for getting married in the year of the virus. Hope you are both doing well.

David F. · Married on 04/17/2020

Great Wedding Experience!!!

4/17/20 Randy married us today and made our special day even more special.

Sent on 04/17/2020

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thanks for your review and so quickly! I enjoyed so much meeting you both and learning a bit about what you do. Blessings on you and a life together filled with joy and love!

Caroline W. · Married on 04/04/2020

We are so happy we hired Randy!

Randy was so wonderful to work with and he performed such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony that we will remember and cherish forever. He was always professional and responsive leading up to wedding day. He dealt with our many last minute changes without any complaint and was always willing to do whatever we asked or needed. Our wedding occurred during the COVID-19 crisis so we had to change our ceremony location 2 days prior and Randy was there earlier than we asked and made it so special and personal for us. Our families are still telling us several days later how much they loved and felt the power of the ceremony that Randy performed. We cannot say thank you or sing his praises enough!

Sent on 04/06/2020

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review. I know this corona crisis was really hard on the two of you - forcing so many changes, but it still worked out beautifully. What an amazing setting to go with the beautiful weather! Tell Sam I said he is a very lucky man. Blessings for the two of you.
  • Sarah

Sarah P. · Married on 02/06/2020

Just what we were looking for

Randy was great! He allowed us to customize our vows and really made our ceremony feel more like “us”.

Sent on 01/04/2021

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Wow! That was quick. Thank you so much for your kind words. I love being around people in love. May the two of you enjoy decades of joy together.
  • Nathaniel

Nathaniel T. · Married on 12/22/2019

Best officiant!

We couldn’t be more happy with Randy’s service. We asked for a non denominational ceremony and that’s exactly what we got! He is professional and got on time. Beautiful speech! Thanks Randy!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

It was my honor to be a part. You and Regina warmed a cold, rainy day with your love. Be blessed! And keep writing each other love notes. :))
  • Stephanie

Stephanie R. · Married on 09/22/2019

Wonderful North Georgia Wedding Officiant

Randy preformed a beautiful ceremony for our wedding day. He met with us and consulted over the phone to help us make our wedding ceremony what we wanted. He was kind and warm and his words and advice were perfect for the beginning of our new life together. I highly recommend Randy for your ceremony.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Claire,
    Thank you so much for your sweetly-worded review. I was honored to work with you both. What an amazing setting! Everything was put together with excellence and style. May you have many, long years of joy with each other.

Randy Walterman
  • Kimberly

Kimberly D. · Married on 09/21/2019

Clearly loves what he does

We really enjoyed having Randy officiate our wedding! His experience was invaluable on our day.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Claire

Claire B. · Married on 09/07/2019

Loved having Randy as our officiant!

I cannot say enough good things about having Randy as our officiant! We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know him through our pre-marital counseling and he did a fantastic job with our ceremony. Many guests came up to us and asked where we found him. Could not say enough great things and he so easy, prompt, and a joy to work with!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Wow! I think the two of you are my new best friends. Thank you for your kind words. Your wedding was a joy to officiate and so, so beautiful. I wish you both a long life filled with amazing love and unbelievable joy.

Ben C. · Married on 07/20/2019

Ben And Kelly 2019

Choosing Randy was the Best decision we ever made. He was always there with the right answers and he was able to calm my nervous wife down

Sent on 08/28/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thanks, Ben. I loved that chapel where the ceremony was. May the two of you be blessed and happy for many, many years.
  • Kelly

Kelly D. · Married on 07/20/2019

Ben & Kelly 7-20-2019

Ben & Kelly 07/20/2019
    We came across Randy; and from the word go we felt connected. He knew the day was going to be emotional- and he made sure that I was clam as could be. He made such an impression that my co-workers when I returned from our honeymoon reached out and asked if Randy preached any where so they could go see him again! Choosing Randy was 1 of the best things we did for our wedding! We will continue to keep in touch with Randy! Thank You Randy!

Sent on 08/28/2019