Randy Walterman Reviews

68 | Marietta, GA

68 Reviews for Randy Walterman

68 Randy Walterman Reviews

DONGHONG · Married on 09/23/2018

Randy is very easy to talk and always gives us some good suggestion for the ceremony.
    Importantly, He is professional and excellent for a Officiant.

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Randy Walterman 1

Randy Walterman's reply:

You and Ling were so fun to work with. Thank you for your kind words and the chance to work with you both. May your life together be filled with joy!

Megan · Married on 09/21/2018

We loved having Randy officiate our wedding! He was willing to work with us on our ceremony, easy to reach, funny, well spoken, and professional. We highly recommend services.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Randy Walterman 2

Randy Walterman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Your ceremony just "felt right" - from the venue to the music to the guests. It was a pleasure to be part of. May you both live long and prosper.

KRIS · Married on 09/15/2018

Randy did an amazing job at our wedding. He traveled into the mountains for our wedding, arrived early, had a wonderful message, and helped us fell calm throughout the ceremony.

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Randy Walterman 3

Randy Walterman's reply:

What a beautiful location! And what a lovely couple you both are. Your wedding was special. And I was honored to be part of it. Thank you for your kind words. May you have many more years of joy in your life together.

David · Married on 08/25/2018

Randy officiated our wedding on June 23rd and he did a fantastic job! He offered to meet with us before hand because we didn't like the idea of meeting our officiant for the first time on the day of our wedding. He was very professional and he provided us different scripts for ideas. We didn't send him our final ceremony script until 3 days before our wedding but he performed it beautifully.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Randy Walterman's reply:

David, Thanks you for your sweet words. I loved your venue, full of southern charm. And the two of you were great to work with. Blessings for decades to come!

Laura · Married on 07/21/2018

Randy was incredibly helpful in planning the ceremony by directing us to resources and also sharing advice to ensure that we would have everything we need on the day of. I am so appreciative that he was willing to travel so far for our ceremony and he did an amazing job bringing our words to life.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Randy Walterman's reply:

Thank you, Laura for your review. I enjoyed so much working with the two of you. A lovely venue, a lovely ceremony, a lovely couple! May you live long in matrimonial bliss.

John · Married on 07/07/2018

Randy went above and beyond for our wedding! From the start, his responses were very quick and he was flexible with appointments.
    Randy was able to work with us on only a 6 week notice after our original officiant had to cancel. Even on such short notice, Randy delivered a personal and professional ceremony that got praise from our friends and family!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Randy Walterman's reply:

What a beautiful wedding! The venue was perfect and you two were so sweet. I enjoyed so much being part of everything. Thank you for your kind words. Live long and prosper!

Latoya · Married on 06/16/2018

What can I say...Randy was worth every penny! He is responsive, accommodating and very thorough. We met with him months before the wedding and I had PLENTY of questions, however Randy provided us with MORE than enough information. He actually went through how the whole ceremony works, suggested where everyone should stand, how the processional should go and sent us various vows to choose from, if we weren't going to use our own. Once the wedding was fast approaching he reached out to us to make sure we were ok and verified where and what time the ceremony was. Everyone at our ceremony thought Randy was a family friend because he seemed to know us so well and made the vows so personal! Randy our day would not have gone as smoothly as it did without you and without some of the ideas you provided for us at the initial meeting. You truly are the BEST at what you do.
    BRIDES HIRE HIM ON THE SPOT!!!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Randy Walterman's reply:

Wow! I think I should hire you as my publicist. Your words were so sweet! May blessings follow the two of you everywhere you go. I hope our paths cross in the future.

Reid · Married on 06/10/2018

Randy married our families together on a beautiful mountain day this past June. There was not a dry eye in the crowd and he preformed the perfect ceremony. We are so thankful to have found him and recommend him to all of those who are preparing to walk down the isle. He brings compassion, love, humor and warmth to the ceremony which you will cherish always.

Mary · Married on 06/09/2018

Randy is top notch! He came highly recommended and we couldn't agree more. Quick response, very accommodating, and great sense of humor. Our ceremony could not have been more perfect for us and we thank him for that!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Randy Walterman's reply:

Wow! What sweet, kind words. The two of you were great to work with. I evaluate people by the quality and love of the friends they have around them. So, I can tell by those who were at your ceremony that you both are loved and appreciated. Best wishes to you!

Kalyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Mr. Walterman was an awesome Officiant. He was very funny and made the ceremony very personable. He was willing to work with my husband and i as i am christian and my husband is Buddhist. He really helped us come to a conclusion on the perfect ceremony that also included my daughter. I would definitely recommend him for anyone who is getting married.

Robin · Married on 06/01/2018

Randy was wonderful and helpful for our June 1 wedding. We highly recommend him if you need an officiant!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Randy Walterman's reply:

Your wedding was fun! And you two have so many friends! Thank you for your kind words. May you have many, many years of marital bliss.

Dan · Married on 05/28/2018

Randy made our wedding the most beautiful and memorable experience ever! He's been great to work with from the very beginning, from striking up a conversation, through our initial meeting to confirming all the little details just before the big day. On the day of the wedding, he made sure to not just tell us that everything is going to be fine, but he took his time to explain how it was all going to run smoothly. He was highly professional, came prepared and made us all laugh and cry during the ceremony with his personal touch. Thank you Randy! -Meaghann & Daniel

Sent on 05/30/2018

Randy Walterman's reply:

Wow, what a beautiful review! Thank you for such wonderful words. Your wedding was special. It's always great to see family members and friends pulling together to make your day amazing. That's the way it should be. May you both live long in health and prosperity.

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2018

Randy is the best out there. His ceremony is amazing. I received so many compliments from my wedding guests on his ceremony. To top it off, I called him 2 weeks before I was getting married and he made time for me. He's so responsive and willing to work with you in any way! I would recommend him to anyone getting married!!!

Thank you Randy!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Randy Walterman's reply:

Lindsey, what sweet words! I enjoyed working with you both so much. You picked a delightful house for the ceremony. It was just right for the wedding. I wish you both great, great happiness.

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Jimmy and I reached out to Randy to officiate our non-reglious wedding. He was quick in his replies, easy to get to know, and felt genuine our interactions. I liked that he provided a baseline and allowed us to customize our ceremony to what we were comfortable with. When we rewatch our wedding video, I can't help but smile and think of how beautiful the ceremony was. Randy was professional, timely, and amazing!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Randy Walterman's reply:

Thank you for your review. Your wedding was over the top great. The venue was beautiful and unique. I loved working with both of you. I wish you two many happy years together.

Savannah · Married on 04/28/2018

Perfect from the initial contact to the day of the wedding! Incredibly empathetic, flexible, and made our wedding ceremony an unforgettable experience!

Randy Walterman 4

Randy Walterman's reply:

Thank you, Savannah. The pleasure was all mine. May you both continue in marital bliss forever!

Erick · Married on 04/21/2018

Randy helped to make the best day of our lives even better! His professionalism was top notch, and we couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. If you are getting married, and want the best, this is your guy!

Randy Walterman's reply:

Wow, Erick - thank you for your kind words. You all were fun to work with and I wish you many successful gigs and long, happy years.

Alan · Married on 03/11/2018

Randy was so wonderful to work with! My husband and I wanted a non-religious wedding ceremony that we wished to personalize ourselves. Randy not only allowed us to create our own wedding script, but delivered it beautifully even with the revisions we made close to the wedding! I am so pleased with the level of professionalism and kindness that Randy showed us, even in the beginning of our officiant search. He responded to our initial inquiry very quickly and followed up with us, answering all of our questions via phone and email. Randy let us know that it was all about what we wanted for our wedding day, and he brought to life the vision that we had for our marriage union. Thank you so much, Randy!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Randy Walterman 5
    Randy Walterman 6
    Randy Walterman 7
    Randy Walterman 8
    Randy Walterman 9

Randy Walterman's reply:

What an amazingly beautiful wedding! It may have been a bit chilly, but the two of you warmed everything up with your love for each other. It was my honor to work with you both. Best wishes for the future!

Kate · Married on 02/18/2018

Randy was great. He travelled up to our mountain wedding and was so helpful when it came to vows. I'm so glad we chose him to marry us!

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Randy Walterman 10

Randy Walterman's reply:

Hi Kate, You and Bryan were a delight to work with. And your kids! How sweet they were. It was a perfect setting for a perfect couple. Best wishes to you both. I hope our paths cross in the future.

Adam · Married on 01/21/2018

Randy was extremely professional and genuine. Excellent communication before the wedding and the day of the wedding. My wife and I felt Randy performed a perfect ceremony. He was exactly what we were hoping for.

Randy Walterman 11

Randy Walterman's reply:

Thanks so much for the review. The old courthouse was perfect. Great setting! Great couple!

Heston · Married on 12/16/2017

Randy is awesome! He was incredibly easy to communicate with and took his time to meet and get to know us before our ceremony. Our guests also commented on how much they enjoyed him. He delivered our ceremony with authenticity and sincerity and made changes to reflect exactly what we wanted. Randy responded to emails very quickly and was very professional. We are so happy with the way our wedding turned out and we wouldn't change a thing! Thank you!

Candace · Married on 10/31/2017

Randy was amazing and his speech was perfect. Me and my husband couldn't of been anymore satisfied with how everything turned out. Our family loved the ceremony and Randy nailed everything spot on even was willing to wait there longer so more people could come in that were running late. BEST DAY EVER!

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2017

I am so thankful for Randy and so thankful he was able to perform my wedding ceremony this past October. From the beginning Randy was so nice, so polite, and so accommodating, not to mention very responsive any time I reached out. He is more than willing to help in any way he can. He did a outstanding job at our ceremony and added in little personal sayings that made our ceremony that much better and that much more meaningful to my husband and I. We had multiple compliments from multiple guests on how great he was and how he made our ceremony wonderful. Thank you Randy for making our ceremony & day so special!! You were perfect and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. :) I would recommend Randy 150% to any bride looking for an officiant!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Randy Walterman's reply:

Lisa, you and Patrick were a delight to work with. And your venue was outstanding. Thank you for being so transparently in love with each other. That made my work so much easier and rewarding. Blessings!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/15/2017

Randy was perfect! I gave him a ceremony that we preferred over the ones he offered and he delivered it flawlessly. He had a very personal touch that we loved!
    I even for got the marriage license.....eek. But he let me mail it to him and he mailed it right back to me.
    I would definitely recommend him!

Brad · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I cannot thank Randy enough. We decided to write most of our ceremony and Randy was able to speak it perfectly - after only receiving it a week in advance. More importantly, he had added in some of his own words to help make the ceremony transition smoothly into each section. Also, he helped make our day extremely special by arriving a few minutes early so that my husband and I could do our vows outside (alone) with the mountain backdrop just before it downpoured during our actual ceremony that had to be moved inside. If it weren't for his flexibility, this wouldn't have happened. He helped make our day so special. He also is amazing at thinking on his feet. During our ceremony, we were going to do the three cords ceremony. Our cross was already braided and I whispered it to him. He quickly started talking to make light of situation and distract everyone while we unbraided and rebraided the cross. In a moment that I would normally be so upset about, he made it lighthearted and enjoyable. Overall, we can't thank him enough. You absolutely should use Randy for all your officiant needs! :) THANK YOU, RANDY! The Pannones.
    OH, and, my only request was for him to move to the side when my husband and I shared our first kiss. He did this flawlessly. I was SO happy with his services.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Randy Walterman's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words. Your venue was amazing and even the rain couldn't mess things up. I thoroughly enjoyed working with the two of you. May you both have many, many years of joy together.