Weddings by Randy Reviews

Weddings by  Randy 6
Weddings by  Randy 7

Ben Clark · Married on 07/20/2019

Ben And Kelly 2019

Choosing Randy was the Best decision we ever made. He was always there with the right answers and he was able to calm my nervous wife down

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Weddings by  Randy 8

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thanks, Ben. I loved that chapel where the ceremony was. May the two of you be blessed and happy for many, many years.
  • Kelly

Kelly Dimattesa · Married on 07/20/2019

Ben & Kelly 7-20-2019

Ben & Kelly 07/20/2019
    We came across Randy; and from the word go we felt connected. He knew the day was going to be emotional- and he made sure that I was clam as could be. He made such an impression that my co-workers when I returned from our honeymoon reached out and asked if Randy preached any where so they could go see him again! Choosing Randy was 1 of the best things we did for our wedding! We will continue to keep in touch with Randy! Thank You Randy!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Jayme Folsom · Married on 07/12/2019

Accommodating, Affordable, Professional

Randy was extremely helpful and answered my many questions with good advice and care. He gave us several examples of many different ceremonies which was extremely helpful!! My husband and I used the examples as a guide and in the end put together a combination of them and wrote a part of the ceremony ourselves. We even added a ribbon ceremony to include our children and Randy was more than happy to hear about and perform it at the wedding. He drove all the way to Taccoa Falls for the ceremony and I’m grateful that he did! We could not be more pleased with how everything turned out!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

What wonderful words! Thank you. You had the perfect setting for a wedding. So beautiful. Could have used a little bit of air conditioning outside though. :))
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Strand · Married on 06/28/2019

Thank you Randy!

My first thoughts of Randy was that he was warm hearted. He made us feel very comfortable and I'm thankful he was available for our date. I was recently a guest at someone else's wedding and the officiant repeatedly pronounced the bride's name wrong!! Again, I'm thankful Randy took the time to be familiar with our wedding and the ceremony went smoothly. Given the fact that I'm now married, I can't use his services again, but I DO recommend Randy to any upcoming nuptials!

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Weddings by  Randy 9

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you Sylvia! Your review was great. I enjoyed officiating so much. The setting couldn't have been prettier and I will never forget using epoxy to create your own permanent reminder of your vows. Greet Jason for me.

Elisa · Married on 05/21/2019

Our excellent experience with Weddings by Randy

Randy was awesome. We met with Randy prior to the wedding just to go over some of the details and to get a sense of how he typically conducts a wedding. He was patient and responsive, answered all our questions and was willing to talk as long as we needed. His fees were very reasonable with no hidden charges. His professionalism for our intimate wedding was excellent. He spoke clearly and loud enough for the cameras and maintain a sense of pleasantness that resonated with all those in attendance. Afterwards, Randy was more than glad to stay for photos and talk amongst the group. It was truly a pleasure working with Randy and having him conduct our wedding. I would recommend him to all family and friends that are planning for that special day.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Elisa,

Thanks for your review. Your words were so well-thought out and covered so much so quickly. Believe me, what you said is greatly appreciated. I loved working with you and Jeff and would love to see what the two of you do with that beautiful property you own. May you both have many, many years of joy together.
  • Erin

Erin Hiers · Married on 05/17/2019

Randy tied it all together!

Randy did a great job as our officiant! He helped us cater the ceremony to exactly how we wanted and gave recommendations along the way. He was on time and turned in our marriage license within days. I definitely recommend working with Randy!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. What a gorgeous place to get married - one of the prettiest I have seen. And I loved the gathering of the families in a small intimate setting. May you both live long and prosper.

Grigory and Regina Kapelko · Married on 05/12/2019

Very intimate wedding

Randy made our wedding very personal and intimate. We wanted to bring to the ceremony a part of our culture, so he did an amazing job by incorporating some words in our language. He let us feel all the beauty of this moment, the most important moment of our lives.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Weddings by  Randy 10

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you both for your review. I will never forget the amazing feeling of all of your friends there to celebrate. What a remarkable group of those who love you two. Live long in joy and wisdom.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Officiant

Randy was great! We are not religious so we did not know anyone to be our officiant, and found Randy online. He met with us before booking our date at Starbucks and allowed us to build our own script. He showed up on time for the wedding, read everything perfectly, and was nice enough to wait around while we were taking photos before signing the marriage license. He also filed the license for us. Great choice and would recommend to other couples looking for an officiant.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Sarah,
    Thank you for your review. What a beautiful wedding you and Andrew had. It could not have been prettier. I wish long life and great joy for the two of you.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/04/2019

A caring storyteller

Randy was a great add to our big day. From being flexible to include cultural moments into our wedding day, to advising us on the best ceremony script - we was an amazing voice to our love.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Heather,
    I loved working with the two of you. Thank you for your review. The mix of cultures was beautifully done and Vinewood Stables was over the top amazing. May you live long in marital bliss!
  • Jessica

Jessica Carter · Married on 04/30/2019

Wedding Officiant

Randy is incredible. Very easy to work with and respectful of your wishes. We met with him once prior to the wedding to discuss the details and got to know each other a little. You would think we had known each other for forever with how he spoke during the ceremony. We can’t thank him enough for his part in making our big day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Jessica,
    Thank you! Your words were kind and sweet and made me feel great. I consider all of the couples I have married as my friends and I hope we run into each other again. Live long in joy together.

Erin Hurley · Married on 04/05/2019

Fantastic!

We hired Randy to officiate our wedding and we are so glad we did. He was very helpful and professional in the planning stage. He gave great tips and was very easy to schedule time with. He was very professional and did a wonderful job at our ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Erin, your wedding was beautiful. I love being able to stand close enough to couples to see the emotion during the ceremony, especially one as passionate as the ceremony for the two of you. Be blessed!

Maria · Married on 04/04/2019

Wonderful Officiant

Randy was a wonderful addition to our special day. He was promptly available to discuss officiating our wedding and was very eager to hear about our vision for our ceremony. Randy arrived early on the day of the ceremony, was dressed impeccably, and did an excellent job. We were so pleased and definitely recommend him for a reliable, professional officiant.

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Weddings by  Randy 11
    Weddings by  Randy 12

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you, Maria, for your review. I loved officiating for the two of you. Officiating makes me feel like I have a small part in so many couples' love story. Be blessed.
  • Sheryl

Sheryl · Married on 03/29/2019

The Officiant for a Perfect Day

Randy was a perfect complement to our wedding ceremony. Not only is he affordable, he approaches officiating with professionalism, compassion and flexibility. He is funny and witty; he interjected humor when an unexpected guest (a bumble bee) decided to hover between my husband and I during the ceremony. While planning our ceremony, Randy played a big role surprising my husband with some private promises I have collected over the course of our relationship.

Our ceremony guests were truly impressed by Randy, and I have no doubt you will be too.

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Weddings by  Randy 13
    Weddings by  Randy 14

Sheryl,
    Your words were so kind. Thank you so much for your well-written and comprehensive review. I wish everyone was as thorough. My the two of you live in wedded bliss until you are 120 years old.
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/02/2019

Randy helped make our day so special!!

I was so impressed by Randy. He really helped make our day very special.
    I had a hard time searching for officiants and I'll admit I was nervous picking someone online, but the reviews left by other couples for Randy I went ahead and trusted, which I am so happy I did!
    He gave us a free consultation, which we met with him and he gave us lots of information and guidance on the the legal stuff I was unfamiliar with. I think my favorite thing he told us during our meeting was that we have the choice to put as much or as little into our ceremony as we wanted. I really felt much more at ease after our meeting.
    The months leading up to our ceremony, he was very responsive by email, even during the holiday season.
    Randy is a talented orator. Our ceremony was perfect. I cannot tell you how many people came up to us and told us that it was one of the best ceremonies that they had ever been to.
    So I have a BIG thank you to Randy. I cannot stress how perfect our day way and he was a huge factor.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Weddings by  Randy 15

Michelle,

Your review was so sweet, so well-thought-out, and so kind. I really enjoyed working with the two of you. The wedding was beautiful AND fun! Blessings to you both. Live long and prosper!
  • Sherry

Sherry W · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect Ceremony!

Randy was FANTASTIC to work with, and we would enthusiastically recommend him to any of our friends.

Communicating with him was very easy, and he responded promptly to all of our emails/texts. He was great about answering all of our questions and putting us at ease.

A number of our guests told us it was the best ceremony they had ever been to, it really fit us, and the older couples said it helped them look at their marriages in a new light!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you Sherry for your words. Your wedding was FUN. I enjoyed working with you both. Stay happy, healthy, and in love!

Maggie · Married on 10/06/2018

Randy is amazing!!

Randy is the best!!!
    We are so lucky to have him as our officiant.
    He is so warm and so caring to the newlywed. He really cares about our expectations and preferences. If you are looking for an experienced and professional officiants, please don’t hesitate to contact him.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

What kind words! You two were such a sweet couple to work with. May you both live long and prosper!
  • Bruce

Bruce Frenger · Married on 09/29/2018

Randy Walterman

Randy was punctual, professional and a great guy. Having just met him in person, it was as if we had known him for years. He is very experienced and it translates into a stress free experience. Would recommend him for everyone.

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Weddings by  Randy 16
    Weddings by  Randy 17
    Weddings by  Randy 18
    Weddings by  Randy 19

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Bruce, you and Barbara were wonderful to work with. Such a gorgeous cabin and sweet family. May you live long in marital bliss.

DONGHONG · Married on 09/23/2018

Randy is very easy to talk and always gives us some good suggestion for the ceremony.
    Importantly, He is professional and excellent for a Officiant.

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Weddings by  Randy 20

Weddings by Randy's reply:

You and Ling were so fun to work with. Thank you for your kind words and the chance to work with you both. May your life together be filled with joy!

Megan · Married on 09/21/2018

We loved having Randy officiate our wedding! He was willing to work with us on our ceremony, easy to reach, funny, well spoken, and professional. We highly recommend services.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Weddings by  Randy 21

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Your ceremony just "felt right" - from the venue to the music to the guests. It was a pleasure to be part of. May you both live long and prosper.

KRIS · Married on 09/15/2018

Randy did an amazing job at our wedding. He traveled into the mountains for our wedding, arrived early, had a wonderful message, and helped us fell calm throughout the ceremony.

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Weddings by  Randy 22

Weddings by Randy's reply:

What a beautiful location! And what a lovely couple you both are. Your wedding was special. And I was honored to be part of it. Thank you for your kind words. May you have many more years of joy in your life together.
  • jess_xo_99

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

Simply Awesome!

Randy was awesome and easy to work with. I emailed him and we met at a Starbucks. I knew immediately that Randy was a good fit for our ceremony and I was not disappointed. On the big day, he really made the ceremony! What he said during our ceremony is actually the background voice to our wedding video and it's just perfect in every way. His personal touch was a natural, flawless addition. Our family and other wedding guests commented on the great job he did, too. I was recently at another wedding where the officiant was not very good and that experience made me appreciate Randy all over again! You will not be disappointed if you choose Randy.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Jessica, what a wonderful review! I am so happy that you were pleased. Your venue is one of my favorite places to officiate as well. I trust that the two of you are doing well and still living in marital bliss. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of such a special day. Blessings!

David · Married on 08/25/2018

Randy officiated our wedding on June 23rd and he did a fantastic job! He offered to meet with us before hand because we didn't like the idea of meeting our officiant for the first time on the day of our wedding. He was very professional and he provided us different scripts for ideas. We didn't send him our final ceremony script until 3 days before our wedding but he performed it beautifully.

Sent on 07/12/2018

David,

Thanks you for your sweet words. I loved your venue, full of southern charm. And the two of you were great to work with. Blessings for decades to come!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Randy made our ceremony beautiful!

Randy was an amazing officiant at our wedding ceremony in August of this year. From the very first interaction with him, he was completely professional. He took the time to speak with me on the phone, discussing his ideas and my ideas, and some advice based on his experience working with other couples. It was great. Randy sent over some ceremony samples for us, but allowed us the freedom to design our own ceremony. We were able to craft the script for our ceremony, making it extremely personal to us as a couple. We were so thankful for that, and for Randy's enthusiasm for making it perfect for us. He did a wonderful job on the day of the wedding. Our ceremony was so incredibly special. We really could not be more pleased with the experience from start to finish. Randy was responsive, professional, kind, and genuine. I would recommend him whole heartedly to any couple looking for the perfect officiant. Thank you for everything, Randy!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Weddings by  Randy 23

Hi Heather,

You and Tim were a delight to work with. What a gorgeous setting there at Juliette Chapel. Thank you for your sweet words. I pray that the two of you will be blessed for years to come.

Laura · Married on 07/21/2018

Randy was incredibly helpful in planning the ceremony by directing us to resources and also sharing advice to ensure that we would have everything we need on the day of. I am so appreciative that he was willing to travel so far for our ceremony and he did an amazing job bringing our words to life.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you, Laura for your review. I enjoyed so much working with the two of you. A lovely venue, a lovely ceremony, a lovely couple! May you live long in matrimonial bliss.