102 Reviews for Randy Taylor Weddings

Rehearsal (5)
Agnostic (3)
Civil Union (1)
Vow Renewal (1)

We reached out to Randy Taylor Weddings after a suggestion from our wedding planner, and I’m so glad that we did!

We worked closely with Randy to plan our ceremony, and had his son, Justin, officiate our wedding.

My husband and I truly wanted to tailor our ceremony to fit our personalities, and Randy did just that. We sent him suggestions, reading ideas and verbiage and he put together a beautiful ceremony for us.

On the day of our wedding, Justin did a fantastic job. He showed up on time and was very professional. He made us feel at ease up at the altar but provided just the right amount of seriousness for such a momentous occasion.

We received compliments from so many of our guests saying that our ceremony was one of the most personal, heartfelt and fun ceremonies they had witnessed, which is a true testament to Randy and Justin!

Profile Picture Alexia , 6/2/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Mr. Randy Taylor is very professional! I was deep touched by those vows! Thank you, Randy! :)

Profile Picture Lingling, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Vow Renewal

Justin Taylor did a great job officiating our ceremony! Several people thought he was a personal friend of ours, because the ceremony was so warm. He was very friendly, organized and professional, and the ceremony went off without a hitch. We highly recommend Justin!

Profile Picture John, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Randy was an amazing and perfect officiant for us! My now husband and I had our first face to face meeting with Randy a week before the wedding and instantly knew he was a keeper (:
He has such positive happy vibes and am so happy I found him. His ceremony was sweet and simple which was perfect for us. The guests loved his ceremony and will most definitely be recommending him to our friends. Thank you Randy and hope you and your wife enjoy the bay area!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

We used Justin for our officiant and Erica for our day-of coordinator! We have gotten so many compliments about our service, including how beautifully written it was and how much it truly portrayed us as a couple. Justin made sure the ceremony was just as we wanted and executed everything perfectly! My husband also doesn’t do well in situations like that and doesn’t like standing up in crowds like that and Justin made him feel so comfortable! And Erica was amazing! Everything was perfectly organized and executed. We did have some hiccups on the day of and Erica handled them with character and on her own so I didn’t even know any of that was happening until a few weeks later until someone in my family told me! I­t­ was incredibly professional and sweet of Erica to take care of all of that and then some! I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for people who are going to do anything they can to make sure your big day compliments you, your service reflects you as a couple and to take away any stress they can do you can simply enjoy.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We are so happy with our decision to hire Randy Taylor Weddings! Justin was our officiant and Erica was our day of coordinator. They were both extremely professional and organized. Justin was fantastic during our ceremony and made it very comfortable and fun for us. Everyone loved the personality he put into the ceremony and enjoyed it a lot. Erica was so sweet and made our lives so easy on the day of the wedding. Just to make her job a little more difficult, we actually ended up having a tornado warning right in the middle of or cocktail hour... she made sure to help the guests downstairs to safety, meanwhile also comforting me and my husband and keeping us from panicking! It was definitely a day to remember for everyone there and we still ended up having an amazing reception afterwards. It wouldn't have been possible without Ericas help. I would highly recommend hiring these two for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Kari, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Randy and Justin are the best. They are very thorough and responsible from our very first discussion. We would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Randy Taylor Weddings provided us with the ceremony we had dreamed of. Randy and Erica took the time to get to know my husband and I which allowed them to craft a beautiful ceremony that truly captured who we are. I could not imagine having anyone else officiate our wedding.

Profile Picture Allison, 6/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Randy Taylor weddings performed our ceremony. Randy wrote our ceremony and went through 5 revisions with us to get it perfect. His daughter Erica officiated our ceremony and did a great job. They incorporated all the parts that were important to us.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

We worked with Randy to plan our whole ceremony but had Justin (his son) officiate it. Everything was perfect! The ceremony was exactly as we wanted it to be -light hearted, short and sweet, but yet still romantic and serious at the same time. They suggested we added handing out roses to our mothers and grandmothers at the end of the ceremony which they loved so much! We appreciate that added touch! Highly recommend Randy Taylor weddings for your officiant needs! They are the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Kasey, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Randy and Justin went above and beyond to make our wedding ceremony perfect. I got married April 1, 2017 at Castle McCulloch and Justin was our officiant. Leading up to the ceremony, my husband and I spoke with both Randy and Justin on Skype and over the phone to discuss the type of ceremony we wanted. Our ceremony had a lot of hands on components and Justin made sure he was present at our rehearsal to run through everything. Randy and Justin were very punctual and professional and we couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out.

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Randy was great to work with, and Justin did such a wonderful job with our ceremony!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Randy and Erica were an absolute pleasure to work with! After reading so many wonderful reviews, I reached out to Randy and he responded quickly to set up a phone conversation. He was extremely personable and so kind - I booked him as soon as I got off the phone! In our conversations, I shared that my husband and I are different denominations and consider ourselves spiritual rather than religious. We wanted to incorporate aspects of traditional church ceremonies without being in a church to ensure that it was inclusive for all of our guests. Randy understood exactly what we wanted and wrote a beautiful ceremony for us while incorporating scripture readings to fit the length and feel we were looking to have. The day of the wedding, Erica officiated since Randy's work recently brought him to CA but she was extremely sweet and made us feel comfortable. If you are looking for amazing officiants, I highly recommend Erica and Randy. I promise you will have a beautiful ceremony!

Profile Picture Krystal, 2/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was a pleasure working with Randy to write our wedding ceremony. It was exactly what we wanted. Despite adverse weather conditions Erica made it out to perform our ceremony which was greatly appreciated. Both Randy and Erica's professionalism was apparent throughout the process. We highly recommend them to other couples.

Profile Picture James, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Justin was our officiant at our Angus Barn Pavilion wedding and was great! We really enjoyed the ceremony that was written for us, and RTW's willingness to accommodate during the ceremony writing/review phase. Highly recommend them to other couples.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Randy and Justin were really helpful with planning the wedding. They were also really approachable with all wedding-related questions, even though I only hired them for their officiant service and that was really helpful for a helpless Australian like me to plan a wedding here in Raleigh.

Profile Picture Elaine, 12/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Randy was amazing. He was our first pick for the officiant for our ceremony. He was there to answer any and all questions my husband and I had. He was bery professional and did an amazing job the day off!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Justin Taylor was extremely helpful and professional. Randy Taylor put together a beautiful and emotional ceremony and between them they created what I consider to be a perfect ceremony. They were more helpful and knowledgeable than I could have hoped for. Several of my guests said it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever been to. I recommend them to anyone, my husband I were truly humbled by how perfectly the ceremony went.

Profile Picture User7352250, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Randy was very responsive and helpful in picking the right officiant for our ceremony. We gave him the guidelines of a script and he tweaked it for us and then Ellen, our officiant, also gave us some good advice (vows were way too many lines!) and helped us edit the vows section. Ellen was very professional and fun to work with--we felt very comfortable with her and everyone told us how much they enjoyed the ceremony.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Randy did an amazing job officiating our wedding at Doyle's Vineyard. He took the time to get to know us and our ceremony ended up being so sweet, personable and memorable for us. By the end of our wedding, we considered Randy more of a friend than an officiant! We can't thank Randy enough for being such a special part of our big day!!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Randy was wonderful to work with! He was very considerate, detail-oriented, organized and thoughtful. He took my wants/visions to heart and made sure to craft a ceremony that was perfect for me and my now husband. He emailed us a PDF of our marriage license right away and has been nothing but kind throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Alannah, 10/8/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Randy selected Ellen to be our wedding officiant, and she was fantastic. She took the time to make sure we got the ceremony exactly how we wanted it, it's an important part of the wedding so we knew she wanted to make it perfect, which it was! We also had to change venues 4 hours prior to it starting due to Hurricane Matthew, and Ellen was flexible in getting to our backup location and was upbeat, positive, and put us at ease. I can't recommend Randy Taylor Weddings enough, thank you for making our day special!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Randy was professional, dependable, and easy-going. He always responded to emails promptly and he wrote a very touching ceremony. During the ceremony, he spoke clearly, slowly, and beautifully. After the ceremony, he promptly submitted the paperwork to the Register of Deeds so that we could request certified copies of our marriage license as soon as we got back from our honeymoon. Randy was a pleasure to work with and we could not be more pleased with his services. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Justine, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Randy and Erica were wonderful to work with. Randy was very thoughtful and made our ceremony very personal to us. The day of, Erica was on time, and the sound equipment worked beautifully! They pay excellent attention to detail and are extremely prompt with follow up.

Profile Picture Holly, 10/1/16, 1 Review