Randy Taylor Weddings Reviews

1 User photo

Randy Taylor Weddings 1

Jill J · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Experience!

Working with Randy Taylor was so straightforward and easy. He was super responsive and helped write an absolutely beautiful ceremony! It was definitely a non-stressful part of our wedding planning!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Jill and Jacob. Our team had a wonderful time collaborating with you. Thank you for inviting us to be a part of your special day!
  • Jean

Jean Shill · Married on 10/13/2018

RAVE reviews for Erica!!

She was a godsend as our Day-Of-Wedding Planner. Professional and extremely calming, she orchestrated all the many details of the day. Even with a well planned and organized wedding; a Day-Of coordinator is essential; Erica was perfect. Weddings have so many components; it's impossible to both be a participant of the celebration and keep it moving smoothly from beginning to end.
    Many Thanks to Erica.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Jean. We are thrilled that you are happy and that everything went well. We always do our very best and look forward to staying in touch over the years!

Georgina · Married on 10/05/2018

We had Randy officiate our wedding which my husband found through a referral. I am so glad we heard about him and that he was available given that we contacted him 2 weeks prior to our big day. Randy not only made the process easy but enjoyable as well. He was very professional and punctual. He sent me the ceremony guide within a few days which was perfect. He arrived at the Venue on time with a smile on his face. Randy was such a pleasure to work with. Whenever I had a question he would respond promptly. I couldn’t imagine anyone to officiate our wedding. Thank you Randy!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Georgina. I enjoyed meeting your friends and family. It was wonderful meeting everyone and I look forward to staying in touch in the years to come. All my best ~Randy

Jamie · Married on 08/19/2018

Randy was amazing! He was very professional and helpful during my wedding planning process. He answered my questions thoroughly and responded very quickly. He was a vital part in making my wedding a success and i can’t thank him enough!

Love always,

Jamie and Travis

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Randy Taylor Weddings 2

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Jamie and Travis. Your ceremony at Wente Vineyard was beautiful. I loved everything about it and had a great time getting to know your over the last several months. Wishing you the best in your new lives together!

Tianmin · Married on 08/17/2018

Randy was the officiant for our wedding and he helped us a lot throughout the wedding preparation process. He was very fast in responding our email questions and prepared the wedding very well (gave us a lot of suggestions, helped us with the planning, wrote the wedding ceremony scripts for us). And we are happy to choose Randy as our officiant.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Tianmin and Zhengyang. Your intimate ceremony at the San Jose Country Club was beautiful. I will cherish the memories and know you both will have a marriage full of laughter and joy. It was my honor to have been invited to serve as your officiant. All my best ~Randy
  • Alexia

Alexia · Married on 06/02/2018

We reached out to Randy Taylor Weddings after a suggestion from our wedding planner, and I’m so glad that we did!

We worked closely with Randy to plan our ceremony, and had his son, Justin, officiate our wedding.

My husband and I truly wanted to tailor our ceremony to fit our personalities, and Randy did just that. We sent him suggestions, reading ideas and verbiage and he put together a beautiful ceremony for us.

On the day of our wedding, Justin did a fantastic job. He showed up on time and was very professional. He made us feel at ease up at the altar but provided just the right amount of seriousness for such a momentous occasion.

We received compliments from so many of our guests saying that our ceremony was one of the most personal, heartfelt and fun ceremonies they had witnessed, which is a true testament to Randy and Justin!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Alexia. Justin and I loved every minute and look forward to staying in touch over the years. We are always humbled when other wedding professionals recommend us to their couples and strive to always do our best for each and every wedding. May your marriage continue to be filled with love and laughter!

Lingling · Married on 03/24/2018

Mr. Randy Taylor is very professional! I was deep touched by those vows! Thank you, Randy! :)

Sent on 05/12/2018

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Lingling. Partnering with you was an absolute pleasure. Wishing you a lifetime of laughter, happiness and joy!

Diana · Married on 03/03/2018

Randy is very professional and is excellent at his job. He was very patient with me and my husband. There were some complications during our wedding day, schedule-wise, but he was very understanding. It was great working with him. I highly recommend Randy to all couples out there!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Diana and Mustafa ... thank you for your wonderful review. I enjoyed every minute of your beautiful celebration at Crystal Springs. May your lives together continue to be filled with love and laughter!

John · Married on 09/16/2017

Justin Taylor did a great job officiating our ceremony! Several people thought he was a personal friend of ours, because the ceremony was so warm. He was very friendly, organized and professional, and the ceremony went off without a hitch. We highly recommend Justin!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, John! Justin and I will always cherish the memories and look forward to staying in touch over the years!

Kristen · Married on 09/09/2017

We used Justin for our officiant and Erica for our day-of coordinator! We have gotten so many compliments about our service, including how beautifully written it was and how much it truly portrayed us as a couple. Justin made sure the ceremony was just as we wanted and executed everything perfectly! My husband also doesn’t do well in situations like that and doesn’t like standing up in crowds like that and Justin made him feel so comfortable! And Erica was amazing! Everything was perfectly organized and executed. We did have some hiccups on the day of and Erica handled them with character and on her own so I didn’t even know any of that was happening until a few weeks later until someone in my family told me! I­t­ was incredibly professional and sweet of Erica to take care of all of that and then some! I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for people who are going to do anything they can to make sure your big day compliments you, your service reflects you as a couple and to take away any stress they can do you can simply enjoy.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Kristen and Chadd. We are thrilled that you had a wonderful experience. We always do our best to make sure our couples have the wedding of their dreams. Wishing you a lifetime of laughter, love and joy!
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 09/09/2017

Randy was an amazing and perfect officiant for us! My now husband and I had our first face to face meeting with Randy a week before the wedding and instantly knew he was a keeper (:
    He has such positive happy vibes and am so happy I found him. His ceremony was sweet and simple which was perfect for us. The guests loved his ceremony and will most definitely be recommending him to our friends. Thank you Randy and hope you and your wife enjoy the bay area!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Cynthia. May you and Richard continue to have a life filled with love, laughter and adventure!

Kari · Married on 09/01/2017

We are so happy with our decision to hire Randy Taylor Weddings! Justin was our officiant and Erica was our day of coordinator. They were both extremely professional and organized. Justin was fantastic during our ceremony and made it very comfortable and fun for us. Everyone loved the personality he put into the ceremony and enjoyed it a lot. Erica was so sweet and made our lives so easy on the day of the wedding. Just to make her job a little more difficult, we actually ended up having a tornado warning right in the middle of or cocktail hour... she made sure to help the guests downstairs to safety, meanwhile also comforting me and my husband and keeping us from panicking! It was definitely a day to remember for everyone there and we still ended up having an amazing reception afterwards. It wouldn't have been possible without Ericas help. I would highly recommend hiring these two for your wedding day!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Congratulations, Kari and Matthew. Your ceremony at The Hall and Gardens at Landmark definitely was a day to remember. Justin and Erica loved getting to know you as they worked with you to craft your ceremony and will always remember your wedding as a loving and fun celebration. May your lives together continue to be filled with love and adventure!

Angela · Married on 08/05/2017

Randy and Justin are the best. They are very thorough and responsible from our very first discussion. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Angela! We enjoyed every minute... may your life together continue to be filled with happiness!

Allison · Married on 06/10/2017

Randy Taylor Weddings provided us with the ceremony we had dreamed of. Randy and Erica took the time to get to know my husband and I which allowed them to craft a beautiful ceremony that truly captured who we are. I could not imagine having anyone else officiate our wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you Allison. We will always cherish the experience and are so happy for you both. May your lives together continue to be filled with laughter, love and joy!

Sara · Married on 05/27/2017

Randy Taylor weddings performed our ceremony. Randy wrote our ceremony and went through 5 revisions with us to get it perfect. His daughter Erica officiated our ceremony and did a great job. They incorporated all the parts that were important to us.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Sara. Erica and I loved every minute and are thankful to now call you friends! May your marriage continue to be filled with love and laughter.

Kasey · Married on 05/20/2017

We worked with Randy to plan our whole ceremony but had Justin (his son) officiate it. Everything was perfect! The ceremony was exactly as we wanted it to be -light hearted, short and sweet, but yet still romantic and serious at the same time. They suggested we added handing out roses to our mothers and grandmothers at the end of the ceremony which they loved so much! We appreciate that added touch! Highly recommend Randy Taylor weddings for your officiant needs! They are the BEST!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Kasey. Justin and I will always remember you and Michael. May your life together continue to be filled with laughter and adventure!

Samantha · Married on 04/01/2017

Randy and Justin went above and beyond to make our wedding ceremony perfect. I got married April 1, 2017 at Castle McCulloch and Justin was our officiant. Leading up to the ceremony, my husband and I spoke with both Randy and Justin on Skype and over the phone to discuss the type of ceremony we wanted. Our ceremony had a lot of hands on components and Justin made sure he was present at our rehearsal to run through everything. Randy and Justin were very punctual and professional and we couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out.

Sent on 04/16/2017

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Samantha, Thank you for this wonderful review. We enjoyed every minute and look forward to staying in touch with your family over the years. All my best -Randy (and Justin!)

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2017

Randy was great to work with, and Justin did such a wonderful job with our ceremony!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you Stephanie. May your life together continue to be filled with laughter and joy!

Krystal · Married on 02/19/2017

Randy and Erica were an absolute pleasure to work with! After reading so many wonderful reviews, I reached out to Randy and he responded quickly to set up a phone conversation. He was extremely personable and so kind - I booked him as soon as I got off the phone! In our conversations, I shared that my husband and I are different denominations and consider ourselves spiritual rather than religious. We wanted to incorporate aspects of traditional church ceremonies without being in a church to ensure that it was inclusive for all of our guests. Randy understood exactly what we wanted and wrote a beautiful ceremony for us while incorporating scripture readings to fit the length and feel we were looking to have. The day of the wedding, Erica officiated since Randy's work recently brought him to CA but she was extremely sweet and made us feel comfortable. If you are looking for amazing officiants, I highly recommend Erica and Randy. I promise you will have a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you Krystal and Stephen. We are so happy to know you and look forward to staying in touch over the years. May every day of your marriage be filled with laughter, love and joy!

James · Married on 01/07/2017

It was a pleasure working with Randy to write our wedding ceremony. It was exactly what we wanted. Despite adverse weather conditions Erica made it out to perform our ceremony which was greatly appreciated. Both Randy and Erica's professionalism was apparent throughout the process. We highly recommend them to other couples.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review. It was a joy working with you both and we know your life will be filled with endless laughter and happiness. Nothing would have kept Erica away from your wedding ... not even a little snow :-) All our best ~Erica and Randy

Emily · Married on 12/17/2016

Justin was our officiant at our Angus Barn Pavilion wedding and was great! We really enjoyed the ceremony that was written for us, and RTW's willingness to accommodate during the ceremony writing/review phase. Highly recommend them to other couples.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Emily. We are so happy for you and will always remember you both as one of our favorite couples. Wishing you only the best!

Elaine · Married on 12/09/2016

Randy and Justin were really helpful with planning the wedding. They were also really approachable with all wedding-related questions, even though I only hired them for their officiant service and that was really helpful for a helpless Australian like me to plan a wedding here in Raleigh.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Elaine and Kyle. You are such a pleasure. We know your lives together will continue to be filled with laughter, happiness and endless joy!

Amber · Married on 10/15/2016

Randy was amazing. He was our first pick for the officiant for our ceremony. He was there to answer any and all questions my husband and I had. He was bery professional and did an amazing job the day off!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Amber! I love you guys ... enjoy every minute of your happily-ever-after :-)

Leslie · Married on 10/14/2016

Randy did an amazing job officiating our wedding at Doyle's Vineyard. He took the time to get to know us and our ceremony ended up being so sweet, personable and memorable for us. By the end of our wedding, we considered Randy more of a friend than an officiant! We can't thank Randy enough for being such a special part of our big day!!!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Leslie. Working with you and Luke was so much fun! I loved every minute ... from our first meeting to your perfect wedding celebration at Doyle's. May all of your days be filled with laughter, happiness and endless joy.