Randy Taylor Weddings Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Farouk
    Farouk R. Getting married on 01/11/2024

Great ceremony, very accommodating

Randy got a lot of compliments from our attendees on the ceremony and was very well-received. My bride and I made a mistake and didn't get a wedding license on time, but Randy was very accommodating and helped us through the process and agreed to meet us a second time so we could get the license signed after the ceremony. He even agreed to meet us at a senior home so we could do the license signing in front of my wife's sick grandmother who was unable to attend the ceremony. This really meant a lot to us and we were very thankful he was able to accommodate us so graciously. Highly recommend.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Farouk ... you and Samantha are the sweetest! Thank you for your kindness and true partnership. Partnering with you was so much fun and it was such a joy to meet Samantha's grandmother :-) May your lives together continue to be blessed.
    Neri P. Married on 01/05/2023

Extra special wedding

We were very lucky, blessed and felt very special to have Rev. Randy Taylor as our Officiant; from the beginning and all. through out the process til our “big day” he made it simple, special, and exciting and solemn.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Neri. Partnering with you and Paul was an honor. May your life together be filled with countless blessings, laughter, and adventure!
    R. Esswein Married on 12/10/2022

Randy is amazing

We were looking for an officiant for our wedding pretty late in the wedding planning game when I got connected with Randy Taylor. We spoke on the phone and I knew instantly that he was going to be great. His professionalism and demeanor are fantastic, we got so many compliments on our ceremony and it was all thanks to Randy. Thank you so much for making our day that much more special Randy.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Rachael. Your wedding was beautiful. Your family and friends filled the venue with boundless love and support ... it is a memory I will always cherish. Here's to a lifetime filled with love, laughter, and adventure! Cheers! Randy
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Katy
    Katy S. Married on 10/22/2022

The best :))

Randy was such a wonderful, professional officiant. My now husband and I loved working with him, he truly made getting married an absolute breeze.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Katy ... everything was perfect ... wishing you both a happy and adventure-filled life together!
    Spencer T. Married on 10/11/2022

Great experience!

Randy did an amazing job with our wedding this past October at SF City Hall! He was very professional and knowledgable about the venue (including relationships with other vendors, such as the musicians we hired). We shared our background and vision with Randy and he did a great job to help us customize a ceremony that fit our style.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Spencer! I appreciate the wonderful feedback and look forward to staying in touch! Your wedding was so much fun :)
  • Kathrinne
    Kathrinne D. Married on 08/11/2022

Amazing Officiant!

Rev Randy Taylor, Jojo and I would just like to thank you again for officiating our wedding last week. We are overwhelmed with gratitude. The ceremony was absolutely perfect!

If you are looking for a professional, warm officiant, then Randy Taylor is a solid choice. He made the entire process simple and straightforward from start to finish. His packages are clear cut. He is always a call, text, or email away should you have any questions.

Lastly, he brought such a calming energy to our ceremony that not only we felt but our guests felt, too. My relatives who were part of the ceremony felt at ease after discussing details with Randy. Stating your vows can be nerve-racking, but Randy knows how to reassure you while all eyes are on you.

Do not hesitate if you are thinking about going with him. He is amazing at what he does!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for this touching feedback! I loved every minute of your ceremony and look forward to staying in touch! Wishing you all the best win your lives together.
    Priscilla C. Married on 08/08/2022

Perfect Day Perfect Ceremony

We reached out to Randy 3 weeks prior to our wedding day. He was able to accommodate the short notice and put together a beautiful ceremony within days! He was easy to talk to, extremely responsive and just a phone call/email away whenever we had questions. We loved his composed and professional demeanour and couldn't have asked for a better officiant. We'd highly recommend Randy and his services to anyone looking for an officiant in the Bay Area!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you Priscilla. Partnering with you was so much fun! Thank you for selecting me as your officiant! May your lives together be filled with happiness and laughter!
    Julie C. Married on 07/29/2022

Perfect Choice!

Randy was the perfect officiant for our small ceremony in Muir Woods. He was extremely responsive throughout the process, put together a beautifully worded ceremony, and is just a wonderful, super charismatic person! His prices are reasonable and he traveled quite far for our ceremony. We were extremely happy with our choice and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant in the San Francisco area! Thank you Randy!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Julie. Wasn't your wedding day perfect?! Such a memorable afternoon ... surrounded by towering redwoods and dozens of unexpected guests who just couldn't help themselves but to watch your ceremony. Such a fun day. May your years together continue to be filled with love and adventure!
  • Nay
    Nay L. Married on 07/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect officiant for our wedding ceremony

Randy was extremely professional and the perfect officiant for our wedding ceremony. The ceremony was beautifully written and officiated. It created a very romantic and heartfelt moment for us. He also provided us with examples of wedding vows so we could build our own by choosing the words that were meaningful to us. He was also very communicative throughout the process and was always an email or a phone call away. Thank you Randy!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Nay! Partnering with you was wonderful. I am thankful for the time we shared to work on your ceremony ... may your life together continue to be filled with romance and adventure!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 06/29/2022

Highly recommend!

Randy was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. Due to unexpected stop and go traffic, my husband and I ended up a running few minutes late for our own ceremony. Randy was very understanding and stayed longer than we originally asked, and led a beautiful ceremony that was everything we wanted and more. We highly recommend him and his services!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Rachel. I loved every minute of your celebration ... and starting a bit late is no problem at all, especially when I had the great opportunity to visit with your family and even spot a whale or two offshore. It was a beautiful day and I will always cherish the memories!
    Brooklyn A. Married on 06/22/2022

Perfect experience

Randy did an amazing job catering to us and our unique wants for a wedding. He was attentive and helpful even after the wedding. He helped give me great ideas for where to have my wedding and things to do afterwards ( as we are not from the area and had no idea of where anything was)

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Brooklyn! Meeting you both at the Rose Garden was wonderful. I am so happy I was able to help you navigate your tour of the California coastline and Bay Area. I told you the falafels were AMAZING! Wishing you the best in your lives together.
  • Bee
    Bee Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kind, professional and helpful!

Randy's calm demeanor and professionalism helped my husband and I feel so at-ease on our wedding day! We really appreciated how helpful and kind he was with all our questions leading up to the day; we had no idea what we were doing or where to start but he got us there with ease! He thoughtfully created the perfect ceremony for us and wove in our tree planting ceremony beautifully. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Bee. Your ceremony was so much fun. Meeting your friends and family was a pleasure and your ceremony within the Redwoods was absolutely perfect! I will treasure the memories and will be talking about your celebration for years! Wishing you both the best in your marriage!
    Angela R. Married on 04/28/2022

The perfect choice

When my husband and I spoke to Randy on the phone for the first time, we immediately felt comforted by his level of experience and willingness to talk through all the details of our ceremony with us. He was responsive and helpful the whole way through. Most importantly, he was fully prepared and enthusiastic on the day of our wedding. Randy delivered a beautiful ceremony that felt authentic, timeless, and not the least bit overdone. We're so happy we chose him to marry us. Thank you, Randy!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Angela! I loved meeting everyone. Everyone was so happy and I know you will continue to be surrounded by love and joy by your community of family and friends! May your life together continue to be filled with happiness and joy!
    Katelyn Married on 02/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I'm indecisive, and he was one of the best decisions I made!

Randy was very quick to respond on such short notice! I had no idea what I was doing and was very nervous about the whole process, but Randy is very sweet and easy-going, and made getting married so much easier. Thanks you so much!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your sweet note, Katelyn. Meeting you both at the Palace of Fine Arts was the perfect way to celebrate your wedding on an absolutely perfect day! Wishing you continued love, laughter, and partnership in your lives together.
    April Married on 01/08/2022

Loved working with Randy

We looked at more than 10 officiants in the bay area. In the end Randy is the best. We chose the short and sweet package. Randy is professional, good looking, has sweet voice, nice dress, very courteous, offering good advices, really pleasant to work with. There isn't any issue at all. We highly recommend Randy without any reservation to any couple!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you April. It was an honor and my sincere pleasure to partner with you. Your celebration was fantastic and I always love the opportunity to visit Half Moon Bay! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and joy!
    Nicole G. Married on 10/06/2021

10/06/2021 wedding

Randy is the best! He was super easy to work with, very professional and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. My husband and I decided to just have a quick and simple ceremony which went smoothly and Randy spoke beautifully. So full of love and felt personalized to us.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, friends! I am looking forward to staying in touch over the years. Your wedding ... and all of your friends and family ... are AMAZING.
  • Leanna
    Leanna W. Married on 10/02/2021

Friendly and personable!

Randy had such a wonderful and professional demeanor. He was well prepared and fit right into the vibe we were hoping for!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Leanna. Wishing you both a wonderful 'happily ever after!' Please stay in touch :-)
    Pradeep N. Married on 09/01/2021

Very flexible and professional

I'm very thankful for Randy Taylor for his responsiveness and flexibility, I really recommend him to everyone

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Pradeep. Your wedding with your family attending via Zoom on the other side of globe was fun and exciting! Thank you for the honor of partnering with you!
    José O. Married on 08/26/2021

SF City Hall Wedding

Randy Taylor’s Weddings are awesome and Randy was great in responding to my emails. He was very accommodating and spoke with fluidity and sincerity. Randy had a great voice that was clear and heartfelt. Randy showed care and wanted to be involved and make the ceremony personal. We loved the way that Randy Taylor’s Weddings took care of us and how flexible and accommodating he was! 5 star rating!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Your wedding will always be a 5-star memory for me. Such a beautiful day filled with love, laughter, and happiness.
  • Caleb
    Caleb F. Married on 08/21/2021

10/10 Recommended

What an awesome experience working with Randy! He was responsive, professional and put together a gorgeous ceremony for us! We were so happy with everything and everyone was touched by the ceremony that Randy created, On the day of the wedding he was so helpful and professional. Thanks for being part of our special day Randy!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you Caleb and Anne. I love how every minute of your ceremony was filled with so much support and love from your families. The two of you are special and I know your future will continue to be filled with boundless support and love!
  • Alex
    Alex C. Married on 05/22/2021

Touching and personal ceremony

We are so happy we booked Randy as our officiant! We purchased a custom ceremony package with him so that we could incorporate elements from a favorite book of ours. His ceremony script was touching, and during the ceremony, he spoke clearly, slowly, and beautifully. Several of our guests 'got the feels' and happy waterworks ensued.

Before the ceremony, he worked with us to answer questions about the marriage license (even guiding us when we ran into COVID-related issues obtaining one in time).

After the ceremony, he promptly submitted the paperwork to the so that we could request certified copies of our marriage certificate before going on our honeymoon.

Randy was a pleasure to work with and we could not be more pleased with his services. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the heart-warming feedback. Partnering with you was a pleasure and I know your lives together will continue to be filled with laughter and true partnership!
    Taelor G. Married on 04/27/2021

Incredible!

Randy make our wedding day incredibly special -- he was welcoming, kind, professional, and clearly committed to making our day exactly what we wanted. He worked closely with us to create our perfect ceremony, and he was responsive and open throughout the entire process!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Taelor. Working with you and Rob was magical. Thank you for inviting me to partner with you! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together.
    Alexa Married on 12/21/2020

Magical Memories

The moment I opened the door to greet Randy, I felt a beautiful spiritual aura around him that felt like we floated through a perfectly magical ceremony.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you Alexa and Kent for inviting me to serve as your officiant! I enjoyed every minute and treasure our new friendship. Happy New Year!
    Merle D. Married on 09/19/2020

Beautiful ceremony

Randy was so helpful during entire process. He walked us through what to expect. He was very professional. Communication was excellent. His calm manner eased my anxiety before and during the ceremony. We were so lucky to have found him! Highly recommended.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Merle. Your ceremony was absolutely beautiful. All of your planning and thoughtful decisions were perfect. Your friends and family are so kind and filled SF City hall with so much joy and love. May your lives together continue to be filled with love and laughter! XO
  • KIMBERLY
    Kimberly Married on 02/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our ceremony was perfect!!

Professional, quick response, ceremony writing process was extensive and well written. The presentation and clearly spoken words... sincerely appreciated.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Kimberly and Ricky. Everything about your wedding was absolutely amazing. Thank you for inviting me to serve as your wedding officiant. May your life together continue to be blessed with laughter and joy!
illustration stars