Randy Taylor Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Farouk
    Farouk R. Getting married on 01/11/2024

Great ceremony, very accommodating

Randy got a lot of compliments from our attendees on the ceremony and was very well-received. My bride and I made a mistake and didn't get a wedding license on time, but Randy was very accommodating and helped us through the process and agreed to meet us a second time so we could get the license signed after the ceremony. He even agreed to meet us at a senior home so we could do the license signing in front of my wife's sick grandmother who was unable to attend the ceremony. This really meant a lot to us and we were very thankful he was able to accommodate us so graciously. Highly recommend.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Farouk ... you and Samantha are the sweetest! Thank you for your kindness and true partnership. Partnering with you was so much fun and it was such a joy to meet Samantha's grandmother :-) May your lives together continue to be blessed.
    Nicole G. Married on 10/06/2021

10/06/2021 wedding

Randy is the best! He was super easy to work with, very professional and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. My husband and I decided to just have a quick and simple ceremony which went smoothly and Randy spoke beautifully. So full of love and felt personalized to us.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, friends! I am looking forward to staying in touch over the years. Your wedding ... and all of your friends and family ... are AMAZING.
  • Leanna
    Leanna W. Married on 10/02/2021

Friendly and personable!

Randy had such a wonderful and professional demeanor. He was well prepared and fit right into the vibe we were hoping for!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Leanna. Wishing you both a wonderful 'happily ever after!' Please stay in touch :-)
  • Pradeep
    Pradeep N. Married on 09/01/2021

Very flexible and professional

I'm very thankful for Randy Taylor for his responsiveness and flexibility, I really recommend him to everyone

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Pradeep. Your wedding with your family attending via Zoom on the other side of globe was fun and exciting! Thank you for the honor of partnering with you!
    José O. Married on 08/26/2021

SF City Hall Wedding

Randy Taylor’s Weddings are awesome and Randy was great in responding to my emails. He was very accommodating and spoke with fluidity and sincerity. Randy had a great voice that was clear and heartfelt. Randy showed care and wanted to be involved and make the ceremony personal. We loved the way that Randy Taylor’s Weddings took care of us and how flexible and accommodating he was! 5 star rating!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Your wedding will always be a 5-star memory for me. Such a beautiful day filled with love, laughter, and happiness.
  • Caleb
    Caleb F. Married on 08/21/2021

10/10 Recommended

What an awesome experience working with Randy! He was responsive, professional and put together a gorgeous ceremony for us! We were so happy with everything and everyone was touched by the ceremony that Randy created, On the day of the wedding he was so helpful and professional. Thanks for being part of our special day Randy!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you Caleb and Anne. I love how every minute of your ceremony was filled with so much support and love from your families. The two of you are special and I know your future will continue to be filled with boundless support and love!
  • Alex
    Alex C. Married on 05/22/2021

Touching and personal ceremony

We are so happy we booked Randy as our officiant! We purchased a custom ceremony package with him so that we could incorporate elements from a favorite book of ours. His ceremony script was touching, and during the ceremony, he spoke clearly, slowly, and beautifully. Several of our guests 'got the feels' and happy waterworks ensued.

Before the ceremony, he worked with us to answer questions about the marriage license (even guiding us when we ran into COVID-related issues obtaining one in time).

After the ceremony, he promptly submitted the paperwork to the so that we could request certified copies of our marriage certificate before going on our honeymoon.

Randy was a pleasure to work with and we could not be more pleased with his services. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the heart-warming feedback. Partnering with you was a pleasure and I know your lives together will continue to be filled with laughter and true partnership!
    Taelor G. Married on 04/27/2021

Incredible!

Randy make our wedding day incredibly special -- he was welcoming, kind, professional, and clearly committed to making our day exactly what we wanted. He worked closely with us to create our perfect ceremony, and he was responsive and open throughout the entire process!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Taelor. Working with you and Rob was magical. Thank you for inviting me to partner with you! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together.
    Alexa Married on 12/21/2020

Magical Memories

The moment I opened the door to greet Randy, I felt a beautiful spiritual aura around him that felt like we floated through a perfectly magical ceremony.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you Alexa and Kent for inviting me to serve as your officiant! I enjoyed every minute and treasure our new friendship. Happy New Year!
  • KIMBERLY
    Kimberly Married on 02/07/2020

Our ceremony was perfect!!

Professional, quick response, ceremony writing process was extensive and well written. The presentation and clearly spoken words... sincerely appreciated.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Kimberly and Ricky. Everything about your wedding was absolutely amazing. Thank you for inviting me to serve as your wedding officiant. May your life together continue to be blessed with laughter and joy!
  • Navita
    Navita M. Married on 08/17/2019

Such a calming presence

My husband and I were beyond grateful we chose Randy Taylor to be our officiant. We come from different backgrounds and he was able to create a deep and meaningful ceremony. It was our favorite part of our wedding! I can not say enough good things about Randy! He was dressed so sharp and professional he fit right in the wedding. What a joy!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Navita. I enjoyed partnering with you. Getting to know you over the months was wonderful and I look forward to keeping in touch with you both over the years. Wishing you the best!
  • Francisco
    Francisco L. Married on 07/05/2019

Supported one of our best days in a great way

Mr. Taylor was very helpful with the wedding process. He clearly explained the documentation required and how to acquire it. The day of the ceremony, Mr. Taylor was dressed professionally and even respected our desire to have our ceremony secular and avoid any religious aspects. Mr. Taylor’s personality during conversations was open and warm. Thank you very much Mr. Taylor! Aloha! Frank and Stephanie

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Frank. I enjoyed every minute and look forward to staying in touch with you both over the years. Thank you for inviting me to partner with you on your special day!
    Julie J. Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent in every way!

Randy is fun, kind, positive, thoughtful, organized and extremely responsive. His process of interviewing the couple, providing a helpful outline and questionnaire and partnering together to build a unique and fitting ceremony is GREAT. Randy's personality put us all in a happy, calm and celebratory mood on our wedding day. We highly recommend.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Julie. Your celebration was amazing! I enjoyed every minute and look forward to staying in touch over the years!
    Jillian H. Married on 03/09/2019

Great choice!

We had Randy's son, Justin Taylor, as our officiant. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted; concise, but still very personalized. We had multiple guests compliment how great our ceremony and officiant was. Many guests thought Justin knew my husband and I personally! I would recommend Randy Taylor Weddings to anyone looking to hire an officiant.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Jillian and Nick for your kind words. Justin and I enjoyed every minute and know each day of your marriage will be filled with joy and laughter. Please stay in touch!
    Samantha L. Married on 12/03/2018

Amazing experience

My husband and I got married in San Francisco city hall on December 3rd, 2018 and had Randy Taylor officiate our wedding. He was recommended by my photographer and we were immediately happy with how he made us feel. He did a great job explaining how things would work since we are form out of town. On the day if he was early for our event and guided us through the ceremony with ease. The ceremony he created was perfect for us and captured our relationship. I would highly recommend!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Samantha. You picked an unforgettable location for your picture-perfect wedding ceremony. Thank you for inviting me to partner with you!
    Jill Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Experience!

Working with Randy Taylor was so straightforward and easy. He was super responsive and helped write an absolutely beautiful ceremony! It was definitely a non-stressful part of our wedding planning!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Jill and Jacob. Our team had a wonderful time collaborating with you. Thank you for inviting us to be a part of your special day!
  • Jean
    Jean S. Married on 10/13/2018

RAVE reviews for Erica!!

She was a godsend as our Day-Of-Wedding Planner. Professional and extremely calming, she orchestrated all the many details of the day. Even with a well planned and organized wedding; a Day-Of coordinator is essential; Erica was perfect. Weddings have so many components; it's impossible to both be a participant of the celebration and keep it moving smoothly from beginning to end.
    Many Thanks to Erica.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Jean. We are thrilled that you are happy and that everything went well. We always do our very best and look forward to staying in touch over the years!
    Georgina Married on 10/05/2018
    We had Randy officiate our wedding which my husband found through a referral. I am so glad we heard about him and that he was available given that we contacted him 2 weeks prior to our big day. Randy not only made the process easy but enjoyable as well. He was very professional and punctual. He sent me the ceremony guide within a few days which was perfect. He arrived at the Venue on time with a smile on his face. Randy was such a pleasure to work with. Whenever I had a question he would respond promptly. I couldn’t imagine anyone to officiate our wedding. Thank you Randy!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Georgina. I enjoyed meeting your friends and family. It was wonderful meeting everyone and I look forward to staying in touch in the years to come. All my best ~Randy
    Roxanne P. Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience with Randy!

Randy was a wonderful officiant! He was easy to work with, responsive, and just such a kind person. The ceremony was beautiful, and Randy had great tips for making things go smoothly.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Roxanne. I am thankful for your great feedback. Your wedding was so much fun ... a perfect day!
    Jamie Married on 08/19/2018
    Randy was amazing! He was very professional and helpful during my wedding planning process. He answered my questions thoroughly and responded very quickly. He was a vital part in making my wedding a success and i can’t thank him enough!

Love always,

Jamie and Travis

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Jamie and Travis. Your ceremony at Wente Vineyard was beautiful. I loved everything about it and had a great time getting to know your over the last several months. Wishing you the best in your new lives together!
    Tianmin Married on 08/17/2018
    Randy was the officiant for our wedding and he helped us a lot throughout the wedding preparation process. He was very fast in responding our email questions and prepared the wedding very well (gave us a lot of suggestions, helped us with the planning, wrote the wedding ceremony scripts for us). And we are happy to choose Randy as our officiant.

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Tianmin and Zhengyang. Your intimate ceremony at the San Jose Country Club was beautiful. I will cherish the memories and know you both will have a marriage full of laughter and joy. It was my honor to have been invited to serve as your officiant. All my best ~Randy
  • Alexia
    Alexia Married on 06/02/2018
    We reached out to Randy Taylor Weddings after a suggestion from our wedding planner, and I’m so glad that we did!

We worked closely with Randy to plan our ceremony, and had his son, Justin, officiate our wedding.

My husband and I truly wanted to tailor our ceremony to fit our personalities, and Randy did just that. We sent him suggestions, reading ideas and verbiage and he put together a beautiful ceremony for us.

On the day of our wedding, Justin did a fantastic job. He showed up on time and was very professional. He made us feel at ease up at the altar but provided just the right amount of seriousness for such a momentous occasion.

We received compliments from so many of our guests saying that our ceremony was one of the most personal, heartfelt and fun ceremonies they had witnessed, which is a true testament to Randy and Justin!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Alexia. Justin and I loved every minute and look forward to staying in touch over the years. We are always humbled when other wedding professionals recommend us to their couples and strive to always do our best for each and every wedding. May your marriage continue to be filled with love and laughter!
    Lingling Married on 03/24/2018
    Mr. Randy Taylor is very professional! I was deep touched by those vows! Thank you, Randy! :)

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Lingling. Partnering with you was an absolute pleasure. Wishing you a lifetime of laughter, happiness and joy!
    Diana Married on 03/03/2018
    Randy is very professional and is excellent at his job. He was very patient with me and my husband. There were some complications during our wedding day, schedule-wise, but he was very understanding. It was great working with him. I highly recommend Randy to all couples out there!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Diana and Mustafa ... thank you for your wonderful review. I enjoyed every minute of your beautiful celebration at Crystal Springs. May your lives together continue to be filled with love and laughter!
    John Married on 09/16/2017
    Justin Taylor did a great job officiating our ceremony! Several people thought he was a personal friend of ours, because the ceremony was so warm. He was very friendly, organized and professional, and the ceremony went off without a hitch. We highly recommend Justin!

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, John! Justin and I will always cherish the memories and look forward to staying in touch over the years!