99 Reviews for Randy Miller Weddings

Counseling (11)
Non-religious (10)
Single Religion (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)

Randy was absolutely wonderful! He was so thorough, professional and helpful and really made the process of planning and executing our wedding ceremony a breeze! We highly recommend using him for your ceremony!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Attention to detail and dedication to superb customer service are hallmarks of Randy Miller Weddings. Randy guided the process and created a palpable high level of assurance. Randy established an air of confidence and comfort for our big day.

Profile Picture Darin, 12/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we first met with Randy, he spent 2.5 hours with us at a local Starbucks getting to know us and walking through what the day would be like if we went with him as our officiant. Throughout the entire process, Randy was always like this, he always took his time and really got to know us. We felt like we also got to know Randy a little bit more after each meeting, which we liked since he was the one that would be marrying us. On the day of the rehearsal, he made sure to walk through the ceremony efficiently and was very specific. On the actual wedding day, Randy made sure to come check in with us and make sure there wasn't anything we needed. During the actual ceremony one of the groomsmen kids wanted to be with him, and Randy really went with the flow. He made our ceremony unique and enjoyable. Randy even mailed in our marriage license for us after the wedding and took one thing off of our plate. He was truly amazing to work with.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/16/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Counseling

I can't say enough good things about Randy. He was so personal, friendly, and accommodating. The premarital counseling allowed us to get to know each other and made for a personal ceremony that you'd never expect from someone you've only ever even talked to less than a dozen times. The ceremony was amazing. Ht interwove personal stories from our brief time together with laughter and just the right amount of reverence. My mother (who was a little upset we weren't doing a traditional church wedding) was even pleasantly surprised.

Randy was amazing!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 12/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Counseling, Rehearsal, Non-religious

"Your wedding ceremony was the best ceremony I have ever seen" is something I have heard over and over again by almost all of our guests. Stop looking and book Randy Miller as your officiant. Searching for an officiant can be difficult and stressful because you are basing your decision off of reviews and websites. We attended a wedding after we got engaged where Randy was the officiant and I was blown away by how amazing their ceremony was. There was no more searching or hesitation, I knew he was the one I wanted to marry us. Randy is extremely professional and incredible at what he does. He really tries to get to know you and your partner before the wedding and makes you feel at ease about everything. When something goes unplanned by guests or a bride that can't stop crying he knows exactly what to do to make everything flow. I truly don't know why anyone would use someone else. Do yourself a favor and book Randy Miller as your officiant.

Profile Picture Elyce, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Randy was magnificent. After sitting down with him for our first initial meeting, we felt like we knew him and he knew us. He is easy to get along with, provides a lot of insight and wisdom as well as passion for what he does. We really could not have chosen a better officiant for our big day. He made us feel comfortable and coached us along the entire process, I would recommend Randy's officiating services to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We recently used Randy for our Oct wedding in Leesburg. When we first met him, my husband and I immediately felt comfortable, and knew he'd be perfect to officiate our ceremony. He was not only professional, but very personable. He worked with us to create a very personal ceremony that did not feel cookie cutter at all. We had so many of our guests comment on how wonderfully the ceremony went, and we owe so much of that to Randy! I cannot say enough good things about him. Do yourself a favor and book him NOW!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion

Randy Miller was a great officiant for our wedding in Washington, DC! He was very knowledgeable about the differences between the various jurisdictions he is licensed in and what steps we'd need to take in order to get married in the District.

In addition to his knowledge of the technical process, he also was very thorough. He collaborated with us to ensure we had exactly what we wanted for our wedding ceremony and made it a tailored fit. Before our wedding day, Randy walked us through the ceremony in detail to ensure that we felt comfortable with it. We really appreciated the level of detail he provided us - it helped to calm our nerves before the big day!

After our wedding we had several family members and guests tell us how great they thought Randy was during the ceremony - he was very professional and also brought levity to just the right moments.

We were very pleased with Randy and the officiant services he provided for us and we'd highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the DMV-area.

Profile Picture Hillary, 9/30/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Randy was fantastic. He made our non-traditional, non-religious ceremony perfect. All of our guests raved about how fantastic our ceremony was and how it was perfect for my husband and myself.

He spent so much time with me and my husband and my parents prior to us even booking him to explain how everything would go and to ease everyones nerves.

I couldn't imagine anyone else doing our ceremony.

I would recommend Randy 100%!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Counseling, Non-religious

Randy was the perfect officiant for our wedding! I had originally met him one of the FABNET shows and he left a great impression. My fiancé and I followed up with a meeting and we knew immediately he was the perfect choice. He worked with us a lot leading up to the wedding on different "script" options, reading options, etc. He was wonderful throughout the rehearsal and the ceremony, couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Profile Picture Greg & Kristin, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

He was such a great officiant. You can tell he really enjoys doing this which makes it even better. He was super helpful with different ceremonies to choose from, and had a bunch of resources to help personalize the ceremony as much as we wanted. Just loved him!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/2/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Counseling

My husband and I met Randy and his wife, Patty, at a bridal expo shortly after we got engaged. Even after only a few minutes of talking with them, we were very impressed by Randy's professionalism and expertise. Randy far exceeds his competitors in terms of the wealth of experience that he offers and his ability to see how the ceremony fits into the "bigger picture." He offered several tips that we wouldn't have thought of on our own (ie, asking guests to refrain from taking pictures with their phones during the ceremony and holding the first kiss for 3 seconds so the photographer can get the perfect shot). He was also very patient with us during the rehearsal, taking the time to walk us through every detail of the ceremony and answering all of our questions. Randy not only performed a beautiful ceremony that respected our secular beliefs, but he also coordinated with the other vendors so that all of the moving parts worked together in harmony. I strongly recommend Randy's services.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Randy was fantastic! We started planning out wedding from South Africa so I used wedding wire to select the best vendors and he did not disappoint! Randy was very responsive and presented us with a beautiful script for our ceremony. On the rehearsal day he walked us through the process smoothly and quickly which my husband appreciated as well. On our wedding day he was calm, witty, and professional. Everyone raved about how perfect he was for us and for our celebration. I took a chance selecting someone online that I had never met before and he turned out to be a dream! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Randy was excellent. My wife and I used him as both an officiant as well as a premarital counselor. When we had our first in person meeting before hiring him, he took the time to help brainstorm some ceremony ideas and to offer some advice, even before we had chosen him as our officiant! Planning our ceremony was painless with Randy and he was always helpful and quick to respond to questions. After the wedding, our guests raved about our officiant and the ceremony and I would highly recommend Randy Miller to anybody searching for an officiant for their wedding (as I was 10 months ago).

Profile Picture Bladen, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Counseling, No Denomination

My husband and I live in California and were getting married in Maryland, so when we were trying to find an officiant, we couldn't meet with anyone in person. Randy made it very easy for us to schedule a Skype meeting with him, despite the time difference, and made us feel very comfortable choosing him as our officiant. Throughout the entire process he offered a lot of resources, was very responsive to emails, and was very careful to make sure that we had considered every detail. I went into planning the ceremony not really caring about it too much, but in the end, I really felt like it perfectly reflected who my husband and I are as a couple; Randy was a very important part of making that happen.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/6/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Counseling, Rehearsal

We cannot say enough about the value that Randy Miller brought to our wedding preparation and special day. He is extremely knowledgeable, and his savvy reflects a calming presence on the entire process. We met him over a year prior to our wedding day and in the first meeting he gathered enough information to briefly run through what the ceremony would look like. Randy is organized, and makes timely suggestions while also allowing us to make our ceremony exactly how we wanted it to be. He ran a brilliant rehearsal to make sure our wedding party knew precisely when/where they needed to be. Randy Miller is great at what he does and my wife and I hope to keep in touch with him for years to come because he is a genuine, pleasant man.

Profile Picture Tim, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When we first met Randy, my husband (fiance at the time) and I knew immediately that we wanted him to marry us. Randy is the kind of person who you talk to for 5 minutes and feel like you’ve known him your entire life. We felt so comfortable and confident that he would make our ceremony all that we hoped and now looking back we could not imagine it without him. At our first meeting, Randy made us laugh a lot, but also made us cry (in the best way!). His words were so moving, genuine and relatable it was easy to see why he does this. Randy made it simple to customize our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. He was also always early and very helpful at our rehearsal which put us at ease. To this day my husband and I are still getting compliments about our wedding, specifically about how special and moving our ceremony was. We could not recommend him more highly!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

As my now-husband and I were planning our wedding, the one area we struggled with the most was finding the right officiant. Both my husband and I are not religious, so this proved to be a more difficult task for us than the average couple. After performing some research and reading reviews, we were able to find Randy. I honestly cannot say how incredibly thankful and happy we were with him. He is a true professional and his wealth of experience and knowledge certainly shines through. Randy ensures you are 100% comfortable with the ceremony he plans to perform, including the exact details of what will be said, order of the ceremony, etc. Randy also coaches you through the entire ceremony and makes you feel completely at ease. Most people often get nervous when repeating vows, going through the motions of the ceremony, etc. but with Randy, you don't have to worry! He also has a great read of the crowd and during our ceremony, he was able to insert a few jokes here and there to lighten the mood. Our wedding truly would not have been as special and memorable as it was if it wasn't for Randy. Overall, I cannot recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Choosing a wedding officiant proved to be harder than we anticipated. Without a friend or family member willing or capable of serving in this capacity, we were hesitant about choosing just a anyone online to officiate a very important day in our lives. After reading reviews, we decided to meet with Randy. AND I'M SO GLAD WE DID! Randy was exactly what we needed. He was so very helpful in helping us to choose a ceremony that was unique and meaningful to us and guided us through the process. He offered great insight for the flow of the ceremony and provided wonderful material for us to choose from. He made it so EASY for us. On top of that, he was a fantastic speaker and was perfect at our ceremony. He even braved a bit of a chill for us to have our ceremony outside in mid November! We can't say enough good things about him and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Katelin, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Randy is excellent. He performed an amazing ceremony. He is very charismatic, friendly, and easy to work with. He guided my wife and I through the process and made our wedding day as easy as possible. I highly recommend him as an officiant for your wedding.

Profile Picture User7427293, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our day would have not been the same without Randy. My husband and I were very worried about not having someone that we have grown up with or known for a long time to officiate our wedding. When we found Randy, we thought hey, lets chat and see what we think about this officiant idea. So glad we did! We are in Texas so we could not meet face to face, but Randy set up a Skype meeting for us. He helped us build a ceremony that was unique to us and offered up some great suggestions for readings. He also coordinated with the Grooms sister who gave a surprise reading to make sure everything fit together. We had him come to the rehearsal as well, which is extra, but we were glad he was there to run it through with us. My dad was so nervous and kept forgetting his only line! Randy helped keep the mood light and get us prepped for the next day. Sure enough, the next day I cried through the whole ceremony. Randy did a great job of giving me time to gain my composure while keeping everything smooth and not awkward or feel like everyone was waiting on me. He was so genuine and we got amazing compliments about him and our ceremony! I would highly recommend Randy for your big day.

Profile Picture Kristi, 10/28/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I am so glad that my husband and I picked Randy Miller to officiate our wedding ceremony. From the start, Randy took the time to get to know us and explain the process to us thoroughly. At the wedding, Randy's ceremony was extremely thoughtful and genuine. It is my favorite memory to date. Randy is personable, professional, and a quality officiant, and I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would not think twice to recommend Randy Miller.

Profile Picture User7337759, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Randy made our day so special. We received so many compliments from our family and friends about how wonderful the ceremony was. We can safely say that his presence made our ceremony great- everyone gushed about how amazing Randy was. He is so organized, thoughtful, genuine and relaxed- which just put us at ease. He set the tone for our ceremony and I truly feel it reflected our relationship- loving and light-hearted with a touch of humor. We are so lucky to have stumbled upon Randy and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/1/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Counseling, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination