Randi Nonni Events Reviews

Randi Nonni Events 1
Randi Nonni Events 2
Randi Nonni Events 3

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2012

Randi was excellent! She was the only florist I contacted that actually gave me a call and not an email response. She listened to everything that I wanted and the flowers were beautiful. Anytime I had a question she was right there to listen and help me out. My bouquet was stunning and our altar flowers were perfect.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Leslie · Married on 06/08/2010

The flowers we purchased from Silver Toad were unbelievable. Fresh picked lilies, and white roses were brilliantly selected and cut to the perfect lengths. Should I ever need flowers for any other ceremony, I will be sure to go to Silver Toad.

Sent on 06/22/2010

Liz · Married on 09/05/2009

I found Silver Toad Florist through the internet, which was very handy when planning a distination wedding. I met Randi 5 months prior to my wedding in Vermont. I could tell right away that she was creative and gifted when it came to arranging flower and making events beautiful. Besides being a wonderful and easy person to work with, she was able to make beautiful floral arrangements and stay within budget. I highly recommend Silver Toad Florist if you are getting married in Vermont! They are the best!

Sent on 12/01/2009

Teresa · Married on 07/04/2009

I can not begin to say enough positive words about Randi Nonni and Silver Toad! Randi is definitely a very, very talented artist! She listened to what I was invisioning & looking for. She gave fantastic suggestions on how to better personalize these ideas and stayed within budget. She made my wedding look AMAZING! Our family & friends are still talking about how fantastic the flowers & reception decor looked!
    Randi came highly regarded by several wedding vendors and other brides... and I can say with absolute honesty, this praise was extremely well deserved! Randi has a fantastic "can do" attitude! She is very professional, has an awesome way of personalizing her creations towards her brides' with a kind, gentle & fun personality!
    Each of Randi's creations are truely a unique work of art. She does not just know one style, one way to do flowers... she tailors her work to her clients' wants, needs and style! No cookie cutter arrangements here!!
    Thanks to Randi and the Silver Toad crew for making our wedding day SO beautiful!

Sent on 07/20/2009

Mary · Married on 10/18/2008

Randi and her husband, Peter, were amazing! Randi really helped me work with my budget and found ways to creatively save me money. She was extremely fun to work with and really helped me feel good about our plans. The day of the wedding everything looked amazing! The bouquets were full and gorgeous, the centerpieces were wimsical ... I cannot emphasize enough how fabulous Randi was to work with. I highly reccomend Silver Toad.

Sent on 10/22/2008

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2008

Randi Nonni, the owner of Silver Toad is my complete hero. I’m a girl who wasn't into the idea of spending tons of money on something that wilts the next day... but still wanted beautiful bouquets:) Her work is impeccable and incredibly affordable. When I saw her in VT Vows, I quickly assumed that she was out of my price range. I called on a whim and once I met her I knew! She was a perfect match for my style. Modern and tasteful, beautifully simple and just perfect. She is so understanding and supportive... she would send me random emails during my planning, just to check in on me!
    She did everything in her power to make my planning easier. I loved her and wish I had another wedding to plan! Hope this helps!

Sent on 02/18/2009

Brooke · Married on 11/03/2007

I found Randi based on a picture I saw of one of her bouquet's (that became my bouquet) and instantly loved her. I did not need to shop around after I met her, she was the first florist I spoke to and she is fabulous. She took all of my "visions" and made them a reality and kept within my budget. She had numerous suggestions when I was stumped on certain things. She suggested colors to add to the flowers to make them "pop" more. She found my centerpiece containers at a reasonable price since my heart was set on them. She was so flexible when I had changes or additions to make. She even worked with my husband on my wedding gift without me knowing and delivered it to me and then went back to our reception site to deliver it to our table after she had already been there. I cannot say enough good things about her. You will not be disappointed in any aspect of your experience with her!

Sent on 10/11/2008

Lindsay · Married on 08/02/2008

Randi, of Silver Toad Floral Design, is a true artist when it comes to floral design! I would highly recommend her work to anyone. She was extremely easy to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process, willing to make the flowers for our special day fall within budget, and had wonderful suggestions when it came to color combinations, sizes of bouquets, etc. Our flowers were absolutely stunning!

Sent on 09/23/2008