Randall Stewart Photography Reviews

Randall Stewart Photography 5
Randall Stewart Photography 6
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 04/13/2019

Friendly, professional, no stress, great pictures

By the time we talked to Randy we were well into the wedding planning process, and everything seemed to have many more layers than we were expecting. We were a little overwhelmed by it all, but throughout the discussion about photography Randy stressed that he would get the photos we wanted day of and make it work into the timeline, and that's not something we needed to worry about.

Nonetheless, I was still a little anxious about photos until he arrived the day of. He is very professional and very comfortable interacting with people, posing them, getting them smiling and engaging with each other, and getting a lot of material from a short amount of time. From the first five minutes I knew he was right, we didn't have to worry about the photos- and I really appreciated that, it made the rest of the night that much more fun to not have to worry about what the pictures would look like. He even helped us coordinate a sparkler photo op near the end of the evening (once it stopped raining), which was beautiful.

The photos came a few weeks later, and we are very happy with the results! There are some really great shots of lots of different people, and he was able to find ways to get some really nice pictures of us either outdoors or partially outdoors even though it was storming for most of the event. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Julie · Married on 11/04/2017

Randy is the real deal! Super professional and super fun! I couldn’t have been more pleased with the beautiful engagement and wedding photos for my daughter and son in law. Leah’s bridal portrait is stunning! Randy is the best!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Mary Claire · Married on 09/02/2017

Randy is the best! He listens to your vision and works so hard to deliver what you want. He is such a professional and a pleasure to work with. Randy is our “Go To” photographer for every memorable occasion.

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Randall Stewart Photography 7
    Randall Stewart Photography 8
    Randall Stewart Photography 9
    Randall Stewart Photography 10
    Randall Stewart Photography 11

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2017

Randy is a rockstar!!! He is easy going, passionate, SUPER FAST (we got our photos in 2 weeks) and has an amazing ability to capture the best of people in their natural state. Our big day went by so quickly and we knew we would not be able to stop and take it all in. But thanks to Randy, we have hundreds of beautiful photos of one of the best days of our lives. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Randall Stewart Photography 12

Priscilla · Married on 12/03/2016

Randy is the absolute BEST! He is SO much fun to work with, reliable, and delivers incredible photos! Our entire family and wedding party was so impressed by his work ethic and ability to give direction in order to capture the perfect shots! He also made a stunning guest sign in book for us using our engagement photos that is absolutely beautiful! His assistant Danny is also amazing! 5 stars all around!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I loved working with Randy! He was extremely quick in getting our proofs to us after our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding! We absolutely LOVED our engagement pictures, and I'm still working my way through the 1,300 images he gave us from our wedding! There are so many amazing pictures! Randy also worked with me on pricing and ordering pictures from his website, including my bridal picture. He is very easy to work with and on top of things! We can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Randy was such a delight to work with! He made everything so easy for me and worked within my budget. My bridal portraits were so much fun, Randy made me feel at ease and it showed in the final product. He and his assistant did a wonderful job at our wedding as well.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Morgan · Married on 08/28/2016

Amazing guy to work with and very personable! And his photos turned out better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Randall is a gifted photographer and a wonderful person to work with. He is very passionate about his work, and with years of wedding experience you'll be in great hands. Personally, he was so kind & helpful during every encounter. He loves to collaborate/share ideas and makes the planning process stress free. I highly recommend Randall and his team for your Big Day.

5/14/16
    Lesli S.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Jerri · Married on 04/02/2016

Choosing Randy as the photographer for my daughter's wedding was the best decision we made! He was professional but fun, efficient but thorough. After a spectacular day shooting the bridal portraits, I knew we were in good hands and I could step back and relax. On the day of the wedding, he kept us at or ahead of schedule, allowing us time to really enjoy the day, while still getting every picture we could ask for. Many of our guests commented that night or have mentioned since then, what a great photographer we had. We agree! And the pictures themselves are wonderful. Beyond some truly stunning shots of the wedding party and families from the church, we have tons of photos from the reception showing the fun night that it was.
    I highly recommend Randy Stewart as photographer for your wedding day.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Katherine · Married on 06/20/2015

Randy was absolutely amazing! I would have been lost without him. He is not one of those, "let me entice you with a low price, then make everything a'la'cart" photographers. He is very straight forward with pricing and gives you what you want. I thought it was interesting that he only does weddings and corporate events. He truly appreciates working with stressed out brides.
    I told him I did not want a fancy (pricey) photobook, all I wanted were the rights to my photos and that is what you get. He can build photobooks but why pay extra for something you can do for a forth of the cost on shutterfly. I interviewed 4 photographers and he won me over in the first 5 minutes. Randy is very personable and will put your mind at ease. I had a wonderful time shooting our engagement photos and our wedding day photos turned out wonderfully. We will cherish these memories for a life time.
    I would recommend Randy to any bride that wants a photographer that will make your stressful time, less stressful.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Brianna · Married on 05/29/2015

I absolutely love Randy. When I first met him I was Sooooo nervous even though all I ever heard about Randy was wonderful things. My fiancé used him previously for a very successful aviation advertisement. I used him for my Engagement pictures, Bridal Portraits, & for full Wedding Day coverage. His assistant came with me to my Bridal portraits and Wedding. Danny Motta also did a amazing job! I wouldn't have wanted to have used anyone else. One important thing when looking for for photographer is finding one that makes you feel comfortable, that makes you laugh, & makes you be yourself. Randy accomplish all of this and more. He did a beautiful job. I'm not the person that cries hardly ever but when he posted my wedding pictures I balled with happiness. They were better than I could have ever imagined Randy is always prompt & I never had to worry with him. My wedding was 5/29 and my pictures were edited and posted 6/2. Talk about that for service! I also liked how each time he gave me adequate time to order prints and went above and beyond what I expected! I was also worried about how he would do with my mother (who can be difficult) & he handled her great along with keeping me calm. If he can deal with my mother, he can deal with any mother! Any photographer can carry around a camera and call themselves a professional. But Randy, can call himself a professional photographer who has mastered the art of wedding photography for over 25 years and it truly shows! BOOK HIM or you will be disappointed you didn't! THANK-YOU RANDY FOR CAPTURING THE MAGIC OF MY SPECIAL DAY. I GIVE YOU ALL THE CREDIT FOR PICTURES I"LL PROUDLY DISPLAY FOR A LIFETIME TO COME!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Calcy · Married on 05/22/2015

Randy and Danny are fantastic! They are so fun to work with and were very adaptable to anything we threw their way. And we literally got our pictures back in a week - completely unheard of! The pictures are absolutely beautiful and I am so thankful that they were able to photograph our wedding. Thank you so much, Randy and Danny! We love you guys!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Lisa · Married on 05/15/2015

He has an amazing artistic eye. He thoroughly catches every magic moment.After the ceremony most guests don't even realize they have had to "wait for family pictures " as he gets everyone organized and pictures taken quickly and on to the reception. He is the best!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Sarah · Married on 01/17/2015

Literally can’t say enough great things about Randall and his assistant Danny! We went with Randall Stewart Photography because our church recommended them and we could not have been happier!!! We used Randall for bridals, engagements, and day-of pictures. Every time we had our pictures back within NINE days. Most of our friends wait nine weeks for their pictures, if not longer! Needless to say, we have recommended him to everyone we know!

Randall is a BLAST to work with, always helps you feel comfortable, and makes you feel like you are his only client. All of our pictures are amazing, he really knew what kind of pictures we wanted and captured them. When my mom and I had trouble picking out a bridal portrait (because there were just too many good ones), Randall came to the rescue! He wanted to frame one of my pictures to use as a sample with future clients and he let us use it for the reception!!! It was so nice to be able to check that off our to-do list and now that the wedding is over we can take the time to really look at our options and have Randall print and frame one for us (side note: his printing and framing looked AMAZING).

Lastly, what you get from Randall for the money you spend is beyond any other vendor we contacted. He was much more affordable than most places we looked at and the service and quality of pictures is SOOOOOO much better than anyone else. Between my husband and I, we have been in 10 weddings. After seeing Randall's work almost every one of those couples has told us they overpaid for their photographer and didn't have half the experience we did. :)

Thank you Randall and Danny! We truly appreciate y'all!!!!!

Sent on 01/31/2015

Randy was just the best. He inspired confidence from our very first meeting, he was professional and reliable throughout, and so much fun to work with! He did our engagement photos on an extremely hot day to accommodate us because we were only in town a couple days, and they turned out beautifully. And he worked so hard at our wedding taking photos everywhere I don't think he even ate the food we provided. Everyone loved him and this cannot be emphasized enough - seeing him always made us feel better on our wedding day because he made everything run smoothly and moving along so that our timing all worked out! We can't wait to see the photos. We would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/15/2014

jennelle · Married on 10/04/2014

Randall photography is absolutely the best around! I've been through 3 photographers before my wedding and so glad Randall photography got to capture my big day!!!! He was punctual,great communication,and super fun and easy to work with. Randy and Danny did amazing work!!! Definitely worth hiring these two guys if you want quality and stress-free wedding day! These guys will direct you every step!!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

My husband and I got married at the Magnolia Hotel late last month and while our venue wedding-planner was almost nonexistent, Randy and Danny had us covered and not just with the photography! "Unique Services” just doesn’t cover half of what Randy and Danny provided us. My mother and mother-in-law were extremely involved and Randy made everyone happy. Not just with the photography but also in everything he did. Randy and Danny are extremely considerate of the bride/groom and their needs. At one point, I think he even told my mother to get out of the room because she was stressing me and he did it in a way that she didn’t even notice! On top of him being a total boss with the wedding as a whole, we got amazing photos and I couldn’t be happier with the work they did. I don’t just recommend them, they are a must and my wedding wouldn’t have been the same without them!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Mandy · Married on 07/06/2014

Randy is the most incredible wedding photographer - PERIOD. He is very professional while still being very down to earth and chill. He communicated with me every step of the process and willingly answered all the millions of questions I threw his way. Before the wedding, I gave him an idea of how I wanted the pictures to look and what pictures were important to me and he delivered above and beyond! I wanted very relaxed pictures that captured the candid side of the wedding and I got exactly what I wanted. He had a second shooter, Danny, who was also absolutely incredible. Both of them captured my day beautifully! My husband and I felt very comfortable with them. Randy's prices are impossible to beat - the quality that he produces is amazing. Thank you for making my day so special!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Jay · Married on 04/26/2014

I hired these guys because I've known Danny for years and figured it would be nice to have a friend take photos for our special day. What I didn't expect is the amazing service and professionalism that I received. Normally when hiring a friend you expect some sort of relaxed take it as it goes service. They showed up ready to work and were capturing everything that happened. We didn't have a planner and this was our first time doing anything like this and were very unprepared and basically running around unorganized. Randy took me aside noticing that we were rookies and in the blind on what to do and asked to help. I gave him the blessing and he immediately took control of the chaos and BAM wedding was on its way! They were both very friendly with all sides of the family and guests and when everything started winding down I made them put the cameras away and start enjoying the end of the festivities. They were hesitant but finally let loose and we all had a blast with them. I definitely recommend RSVP for services and if I ever need a photographer again there is no question about who I'll go with.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Etta · event on 04/11/2014

Have known Danny for a couple years now. Always does a fantastic job and has amazing quality pictures! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Randy and Danny did the photography for our wedding and the pictures look incredible! They were quick with all of the post ceremony/pre-reception with the family, bridal party and our couple's shots. I hardly them during the ceremony or reception, but they got all the best shots! These guys know what they're doing and if you want incredible pictures, I would suggest considering them! Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 04/10/2014

WOW! I cannot say enough about Randy and Danny with RSVP.
    I am in the event industry and have worked with countless photographers.
    My hair artist was a disaster (came 1.5 hours late) and threw off our whole timeline.
    Randy and Danny were so calm and patient and comforting the entire night.
    Of course I hoped for nothing less than perfection and I can honestly say that’s what I got from them.

We were married at the Dallas World Aquarium with the cocktail hour in the rainforest and reception there at the DWA as well.
    The amazing pictures of animals and people together are second to none. I feel like they belong in a magazine or modern art museum honestly.
    Randy and Danny had ideas for special touches and surprises that really made the photos personal and memorable without being cheesy or lame.
    They were so supportive during our 16 months of planning our dream wedding.
    My fiancé does NOT like having pictures taken.
    We informed them of this as well as other family dynamics we wanted them to be aware of and they made the photos fly by after our ceremony.

In two words… Hire them.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Ann · event on 02/09/2014

Top notch from beginning to end. Photos are fantastic and are used on a website.

Sent on 03/11/2014