Rancho Las Fuentes Reviews

Rancho Las Fuentes 6
Rancho Las Fuentes 7

Corie · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Amazing service

I am getting Married May 16th,2020. Hector has been more than willing to answer any questions we have. We recently attended a wedding at the venue and everything went perfectly. I love it.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Jorge Aleman · Married on 06/29/2019

Rancho las Fuentes.... amazing venue!

Since the signing of the contract everything was excellent, Hector and Terry were very kind and attentive with everything. We held my daughters quinceañera here and it was a great party. The guest were all very happy and impressed by the site, and my daughter had the best time. Excellent staff and service, simply the best , the food was delicious, my family and guests enjoyed the party from beginning to end. Nice place with a beautiful garden, excellent for any celebration. No doubt would have another celebration at Rancho las Fuentes, highly recomended, Hector and Terry I would like to thank you for making my daughter celebration smooth and happy.

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Rancho Las Fuentes 15
    Rancho Las Fuentes 16

Rosalba Ramirez · Married on 06/01/2019

Excelente servicio

Celebramos Los 16 años de mi hija.
    Y tuvimos El servicio de comida con El Sr Hector de Rancho Las Fuentes muy Buena la comida y El servicio excelente. A mis invitados Les gusto mucho. Lo recomiendo 💯%.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Nancy Juárez Delgado · Married on 04/27/2019

My Babys 15ñera

Fue un Evento Espectacular, Hector y Teresa y todos su empleados fueron muy atentos en todo y con todos muy Amables y Respetuosos:) la comida muy Rica, no tuvimos que preocuparnos de nada simplemente disfrutar la comida deliciosa .
    mi hija se divertio mucho se tomo muchas fotos en el jardín lleno de flores hermosas, mi hija y yo y todos los invitados que damos Anonadados con Ranch Las Fuentes, Como Hector y Teresa no ai 2s muchísimas gracias por toda su atención Asia nosotros estamos muy agradecidos:)

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Rancho Las Fuentes 17
    Rancho Las Fuentes 18

Benita Molina · Married on 03/23/2019

Quinceañera

We celebrated my daughter's XV. It was beautiful! My daughter, her friends, family and all the guest had a great time. Hector an Terri were great since day one. We were in close communication until the day of the event. They are great at what they do! I received nothing but compliments from my guest.
    Thank you for making this special birthday a great one!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Rancho Las Fuentes 29
  • Devine

Devine · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing venue!

Man this venue was my DREAM not only was it beautiful but the service hector and Terrie provided my husband and I throughout our entire process was unbelievable! They made sure we were taken care of every step of the way, even when we needed an ear to vent to during our stressful times. You will not find service like theirs ANYWHERE! The price is also unbeatable and the venue is absolutely gorgeous. Everyone LOVED our venue, the food is DELICIOUS homemade Mexican food and it is also perfect to take pictures at right after so it is very convenient! Thanks to them Imy husband and I had our dream wedding!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Rancho Las Fuentes 30
    Rancho Las Fuentes 31
    Rancho Las Fuentes 32
    Rancho Las Fuentes 33

Daniela Martinez · Married on 03/02/2019

The venue of my dreams!

We chose this venue for our wedding and it was beyond amazing, simply perfect and just to add on to the amazingness, Terry and Hector were the best! Everything we had pictured and hoped for came to life the day of our wedding. This place is a gem. I highly recommend this location for any special event.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Cassandra Alfaro · Married on 02/23/2019

Sweet 16 was amazing

This place is AMAZING . I’m glad that I choose RACHO LAS FUENTES for my daughters sweet 16. Terry and hector and staff members are AWESOME !!! I was afraid that I would be under a lot of stress but They all made sure that everything ran smooth and I was able to enjoy the night w my daughter . They made my vision into a reality . THANK YOU RANCHO LAS FUENTES FOR MAKING MY DAUGHTERS SWEET 16 PERFECT !!!!!!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Rancho Las Fuentes 34
    Rancho Las Fuentes 35
    Rancho Las Fuentes 36
  • Myra

Myra Rodriguez · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Choosing this place for our wedding was hands down the best decision we made. Hector and Terry are amazing to work with. They were such a big part of our wedding day being so perfect. They make sure everything goes without a glitch. I am truly greatful and more than satisfied with everything that Rancho Las Fuentes had to offer. If you are a couple looking to have your wedding here, I promise you won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Amalia · Married on 09/01/2018

Me and my husband had our wedding at Rancho las Fuentes Sept 1st 2018. When we first saw this venue we knew this was the place. So beautiful and green the flowers smelt so nice, you forget you are in Bloomington. Hector and Terry were awesome and patient with me, I asked so many questions they were there to guide me and feel so comfortable. Food was amazing all of our guest loved it so many different choices. I loved that everything was in one spot our ceremony and reception and took our pictures there cause it was so beaitiful you dont need to leave. Our wedding was what we expected and more so much more. All of our guests loved the atmosphere and the food. If you are looking for a venue this is the place but you need to book fast.
    Thank you again Hector and Terry for making our dreams come true

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Rancho Las Fuentes 37
  • Z

Zuleiska · Married on 08/25/2018

They had great service, they made everything look beautiful, and most importantly made it a night to remember!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Sandra · Married on 08/18/2018

This place is AMAZING! Terry and Hector made sure everything was absolutely perfect. From the moment we contracted with them to the day of the party.
    My husband and I have no words to express our gratitude to Terry and Hector for making sure every single detail of our daughters Quinceanera was perfect.
    Our guests have not stopped raving about how beautiful it was, how good the food was and how great the service was!
    The staff was friendly and attentive. They made sure the guests were taken care of!
    Thank you Rancho Las Fuentes... you made my daughters quince absolutely marvelous !!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Rancho Las Fuentes 38
    Rancho Las Fuentes 39
    Rancho Las Fuentes 40
    Rancho Las Fuentes 41
    Rancho Las Fuentes 42

Martha · Married on 06/16/2018

I had my wedding here in June and everyone was perfect! This is truly a wonderful venue! Everything was so easy and you don’t have to worry about anything! Hector and Terry are fantastic to work with! All my guests said the food was great and the venue was beautiful! I highly recommended this location for your wedding needs!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Edith · Married on 05/26/2018

Rancho las Fuentes is a hidden gem!!

Words cannot describe how thankful I am to Terry and Hector for making my dream wedding come to life. From the moment I called, Hector was flexible on days to visit and evening hours. Upon the first visit, we instantly fell in love with the beautiful garden, fountain and spacious reception area.

We were able to make payments along the way, and were able to visit often throughout the wedding planning process.

Terry, Hector’s awesome wife, was so sweet along the way. Any and all questions I had (and I had a lot), she had the answers to. She never minded my early AM texts... I Love that lady!

The wedding was perfection. We booked 8 hours, and Had ample time for the ceremony and reception. Staff was so sweet and respectful throughout the wedding day. And super helpful. Bartenders are awesome! Really good food too! All my guests enjoyed the buffet and aguas frescas bar.

They do the set-up! Which helps relieve day-of jitters and extra stress. Overall my experience was unparalleled... and these folks helped create the best wedding. Thank you Terry and Hector!!! Love you guys!!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Rancho Las Fuentes 43
    Rancho Las Fuentes 44
    Rancho Las Fuentes 45

Angie · Married on 12/02/2017

Hector and Terry were absolutely wonderful! Not only did they make sure the venue was amazing but they made sure I ate, had Terry not offered to make our plates and have them ready I probably would not have enjoyed the wonderful food. Shw is so sweet and caring and makes you feel like family! Everyone was amazed with the venue, food and hospitality at Rancho Las Fuentes

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Rancho Las Fuentes 50
    Rancho Las Fuentes 51
    Rancho Las Fuentes 52

Vanessa · Married on 11/11/2017

Terry and Hector made our wedding an unforgettable experience! Their attention to detail and helpfulness made it that much better!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Gracie · Married on 10/21/2017

Beautiful wedding we had. Thank you so much for everything

Sent on 10/24/2017

Cynthia · Married on 09/15/2017

Hector and Teresa are the best !!! Everyone loved the venue and the food. I will highly recommend this place

Sent on 09/16/2017
  • Natalia

Natalia · Married on 06/24/2017

My Overall experience was beyond amazing!! My wedding was so beautiful and elegant , Jose and myself couldn't be more grateful with Hector and Terry, they are amazing people to work with. All of our guess we're so happy and complimented how beautiful the decoration looked. The food was amazing and the staff was great too. I will definitely be having another event here because every time i walked into the rancho i had a smile on my face.

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2017

I had my wedding here 6/16/17 and everything went Great! They were very accommodating through out the entire process and the food came out delicious everyone loved it and complimented how beautiful the garden area was. I was also very grateful to have been able to bring in my own alcohol which not many venues allow. Also their pricing for everything they did was such a great deal, you won't find another venue like this I promise.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Mia · Married on 05/13/2017

I came to see rancho las Fuentes and that next Tuesday I booked it. I never went to go see another venue kuz I knew this was it. The garden is breath taking so beautiful and romantic. All my guest loved everything from the venue to the food. Hector and Terry went above and beyond for us. Specially Terry she made all my dreams come true and took care of putting up all my decor. Anytime I needed something she was there. My family will definetly be back for future events

Sent on 06/03/2017

Kimberly · Married on 04/22/2017

We had our daughters quincenera there and everything came out so wonderful! Everything was so beautifully set up. Hector and Terry did such a great job keeping in contact with us and answering all our questions always in a timely matter. The food was great! My daughter loved it all had the most beautiful day. If your looking for a beautiful venue Rancho Las Funets is the place to go! The service, venue and food were all great! Thank you so Hector and Terry for all your help! You guys really made this special day perfect!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Guille · Married on 03/18/2017

My experience with Rancho Las Fuentes was excellent. There are not enough words to thank them for making my daughters Quinceañera a successful event. Hector and Tere went above and beyond to make sure all the details, big and small we're taken care of and to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. All my guests loved the venue and where asking how we found this place, they also commented on how delicious and authentic the food was. In conclusion, I would highly recommend Rancho Las Fuentes for your event!! They are truly the best

Sent on 03/19/2017
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 01/13/2017

I had to have a Friday the 13th wedding :) and I chose January this year soo yea I'm married now lol... any who this is an outdoor venue and it was a chilly winter wedding indeed BUT it was absolutely everything I wanted!!! Hector and Terry were amazing to work
    With... they were patient with me and all my questions believe me there was plenty ;) in
    Soo grateful to them and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful outdoor hacienda:ranch type of
    Venue ;)

Sent on 01/18/2017

Jose · Married on 12/10/2016

Overall experience was amazing!! Hector and his wife were very responsive and helpful with every little detail in our big day. Couldn't have asked for a better venue or service! I would give it more stars if I could! We are so pleased and thankful for all their help!

Sent on 12/12/2016