Rancho Las Fuentes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Penelope
    Penelope R. Married on 11/27/2021

Authentic Mexican Cuisine

Rancho Las Fuentes was able to accommodate our last minute event and cater. The food was absolutely delicious and the guest were raving about how flavorful & authentic it was. They are now our top, go to vendor for catering.
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline V. Married on 10/16/2021

Beyond Amazing!!

My husband and I are so happy we chose this venue. The owners are very warm and welcoming. They really brought my vision to life. It was so much more than what I expected. They are very open to answering all my questions I had, we were in constant communication so I never felt lost or had any doubts as to what was going to happen the day of. They are very flexible and gave me so much freedom as to picking the colors, the decorations, setup, etc... I don’t feel like there was anything missing. Everything played out so smoothly which I truly love. I didn’t have to worry about anything besides enjoying my special day and living in that moment. Truly made my day so special and memorable. I wish I could relive it all over again. Highly likely to recommend and possibly share other celebrations here.
  • Angelica
    Angelica Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing! Hidden Gem!

Terri and Hector were just the best! Very professional, helpful, and not to mention reliable. Rancho las Fuentes has a romantic, amazing vibe. The garden is beautifully filled with almost every color rose imaginable. Terris is patient and very detail oriented. The food is fresh, hot and delicious. Excellent Mexican cuisine. Will definitely have another event here. I’m so happy with my choice!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Karina C. Married on 08/13/2021

Wedding 2021

My husband & I had our wedding Friday August 13th, 2021. And we were very pleased with the service Terry & Hector provided. Our guest were delighted with their home made style Mexican food & everyone enjoyed their time at the venue. We got so many compliments of how nice of a venue it was. Everything was organized from start to end. And both were very attentive to our needs. If we had the chance to re do our wedding again. We would choose Rancho Las Fuentes as our place to celebrate our special moment.
    Jacqueline Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing experience

Terry and Hector were beyond amazing and extremely attentive. They were always available to answer our questions and helped make the planning process as easy as possible. The food was amazing and the venue itself is gorgeous. Will definitely be recommending them!
  • Gabby
    Gabby Married on 07/23/2021

Fantastic Experience

Huge thank you to Hector and Terry for helping us bring our vision to life! They were super helpful throughout our wedding planning process. They were always super quick at responding to any questions or concerns we had. Their staff was super friendly and exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. They were all very attentive with us and all our guests. The food was delicious, our guests loved it! Beautiful venue, I would totally recommend it.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth V. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our experience with this venue was AMAZING.

Thank you Terry and Hector for being part of this memorable moment for my daughter's event.
    You guys have an excellent customer service, you guys were very attentive to our needs, provided your service in a timely manner and made sure our needs were being met in a timely manner that reflects a very professional service. Your staff did an amazing job, true professionalism. My guest's were mesmerized by the venue itself, so many good compliments which tells me I made a the correct choice by choosing you guys to host our event. I will forever be grateful for those precious moments.
    Sharlene S. Married on 06/04/2021

Beautiful Venue & Excellent Service

I highly recommend having your wedding here! There are too many things to list but I’ll start by saying Terry and Hector are the most incredible people! They were very attentive and thorough with everything including pricing and what that included and also the expectations. Their prices show that they want to make sure your dream wedding is attainable and not just for people with infinite budgets. They were so accommodating and were very quick to communicate and get responses from. Aside from that, the venue is absolutely stunning! They take pride in their venue and you can see all of the hard work they put into it. They go above and beyond to make sure your special day is perfect. I didn’t have one single problem on our wedding day or before and our guests raved about the venue and atmosphere. To top it off, the food was exceptional! I had so many guests talk about how delicious everything was and what a great time they had. I recommend their venue to anyone who is looking for a gorgeous wedding venue with the best service for their day!
    Amy C. Married on 05/21/2021

Love this venue

Loved this venue for our wedding. It was so beautiful, all of our guests loved it and enjoyed themselves so much. Terry & Hector are amazing, they are so sweet & accommodating. I loved working with them & they made everything so easy. I am so happy with how our wedding turned out. Everything was beautiful & perfect. So happy we chose Rancho Las Fuentes as our venue.
  • Corinne
    Corinne F. Married on 05/07/2021

Amazing venue and Amazing team

My husband and I got married a month ago and had our reception at Rancho las Fuentes. Originally we were supposed to get married last year but due to Covid we had to postpone. Hector and Terry (owners) responded to all of our messages when there was so many uncertainties. We were able to postpone our day to a later date with no issues.

Any questions I had or requests they answered almost immediately and made us feel so welcomed.

The day of our wedding was beautiful. The staff was so professional and so kind. I couldn't have asked for a better venue and staff to help with my wedding.

Also, the night of my wedding I accidentally left my veil in the bridal suit. Terry text me and asked what hotel I was staying at and Hector kindly dropped it off. I mean come on!! They're amazing.

The food was Delicious and you have so many options to chose from. The staff at the bar were also so kind and fun to be around.

If you want a gorgeous venue and a beautiful hearted staff then I would 100% recommend Rancho Las Fuentes.
    Joanna P. Married on 04/17/2021

Perfect Venue

If your looking for outdoor event it’s the place to choose hands down. Almost everything is included (food, table setting, security, and bartenders) Hector and Terry are the sweetest and so easy to communicate with. All our guest where amazed of how beautiful our wedding was and loved the food. We couldn’t be any happier.
    Roxanne Married on 04/10/2021

Exceeded our expectations

I am so happy that we decided to get married at Rancho Las Fuentes. From the moment we stepped foot at this location my husband and I knew it was the venue for us! The price point was very reasonable, the venue itself is beautiful, and the owners made us feel so comfortable and taken care of throughout the entire process. Our wedding day went so smoothly because of Terry and Hector. Our wedding was April 10 2021 so the outdoor setting was perfect for keeping Covid safe and allowed us to have more flexibility with amount of guests. I would 1000% recommend.
  • Cinthia
    Cinthia C. Married on 02/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rancho las fuentes did an amazing job on or wedding

Hector and Terri were amazing very helpful and supportive specially during this pandemic. They worked with us and made our day special. The food was delicious and the staff was awesome. The venue looked gorgeous they did an amazing job. I would definitely recommend this place.
    Elga Married on 01/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We held our daughter’s Quinceañera at this beautiful outdoor venue.

Both Hector and Theresa were very helpful and attentive to make sure everything went smoothly on my daughter’s Quinceañera. I would highly recommend this venue. All my guests were very impressed w/the venue, food and they noticed how helpful Hector and Theresa were. Thank you Hector and Theresa.
  • Angie
    Angie Married on 11/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and beautiful venue!

Rancho Las Fuentes is the place to book! I held my wedding here. Their quality of service is 10/10. Terry & Hector pay so much attention to detail. They’re there to help with anything you need. They are on top of everything. The staff are all professional and so polite. The venue is always clean. The servers makes their rounds frequently helping the guests with anything they need. The bartenders work quickly and swiftly while still providing friendly service and delicious drinks. The food is AMAZING!! My guests are still raving about it. The security staff is also on top of everything. They make their rounds around the parking lot and venue to make sure everything is going smoothly. I will definitely be booking my daughter’s quinceanera here! Don’t wait on it, they book extremely quickly!!
    Gina O. Married on 10/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything was amazing! Great venue and great hosts.

Where do I start? I absolutely loved this venue and everything it is. I loved Terry and Hector. Terry was in contact with me throughout the whole process. She made me feel like everything was going to be okay. She brought my vision to life! She did better than what I could ever imagine. I’m obsessed with how my wedding day turned out and most of it had to do because of these two. The food was delicious ! People still talk about how amazing my wedding day was. I can never thank them enough. I will forever recommend this place to everyone !
    -Gina & Jorge
  • Y
    Yesica Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Without a doubt, the easiest part of planning a wedding!

First and foremost, this wedding venue is beautiful and spacious. Every single one of our guests commented on the size and the amazing venue itself.

Hector and Terri were an absolute blessing to my wife and I on our special day. Not only did they provide quick, helpful information as soon as we requested it but they made us feel like they genuinely cared for the outcome of our event. We can say honestly and without a doubt in our mind that they made planning our wedding so much easier. Our wedding took place during the pandemic, which has its own problems and issues, but Hector and Terri made navigating those uncharted times so easy. My wife and I cannot thank them enough for the help, recommendations, hospitality, and professionalism that they provided for us. Also, how many venue proprietors do you know that will show up the day of the wedding to make sure everything is running smoothly? Hector and Terri were present the day of to make sure everything ran smoothly.

If you're looking for a venue for your wedding then look no further; this is it! Hector and Terri make venue hunting such a breeze by providing a concise and encompassing venue package that is unbeatable by other venues who offer the same thing. Their gorgeous garden area is spacious and elegant enough to host the ceremony, the dance floor can hold all of your 150 guests (if you choose to have that many), and their huge parking area makes parking a non-issue.

If you choose to have your wedding at this venue, there is absolutely no way that you will regret it. Professional security is provided, fast and efficient bartenders will make sure nobodies cups are running dry, and the staff working the event make you feel like a guest in their home instead of a customer who they have to wait on. Also... THE FOOD IS THE BEST! Most wedding catering services will serve basic boxed pasta, over cooked chicken in "alfredo sauce", and some reheated (possibly frozen) vegetables. You will not find a trace of that at this location. To start off, the venue offers ceviche and chicken salad appetizers if you choose to have a cocktail hour. And when dinner starts, that is when the truly amazing food comes out. Authentic, delicious homemade Mexican food will be served (after you choose 5 entrees) with a side of rice, the most amazing frijoles charros you have ever had, and fresh tortillas. Our guests loved the food so much that many of them had seconds!

Please, make your wedding planning easier and choose Rancho Las Fuentes. At the very least, meet with Hector and Terri. You will understand immediately why we chose them over everyone else.

P.S. I am using my wife's account to write the review. I wanted to share as much as I could with everyone else.
  • Irene
    Irene Married on 10/03/2020

Just like a dream

I am beyond happy with the service down to every little detail. I booked my wedding a year in advance . Due to the pandemic we had to reschedule a couple of times but I knew if I waited I would have the wedding I always envisioned. Hector, Terry and staff all made everything perfect. I was not stressed and they helped my husband with the venue and last minute details. I wanted a venue that had everything in one place so my guests could enjoy themselves. I had my ceremony. Cocktail hour and Reception at the same place. Do convenient. The officiant and mariachi I hired for my wedding were some of the preferred vendors on the list. Words can not express how happy I was on the day of my wedding. I keep reliving the day over and over again.
  • Corie
    Corie Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing service

I am getting Married May 16th,2020. Hector has been more than willing to answer any questions we have. We recently attended a wedding at the venue and everything went perfectly. I love it.
    Mario S. Married on 02/22/2020

6. Catering/Food Prep 💯
    7. Great place for taking photo's 💯
    8. Plenty of space 💯
    9. Very warm cozy feeling 💯
    10. A very highly recommended place to read for your Quinceanera, 16th Birthday, Wedding or Family Function N💯
    Veronica L. Married on 11/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Celebrated my daughter's 15!!

I wanted to have my daughter's quince in an outdoor setting; under the stars, fresh air and an open environment. This place was perfect. We booked it the first time we saw it; almost 2 years in advance! There is no other place like it. We looked at other banquet halls but none offered the atmosphere we had in mind. Hector and Terry are very helpful, friendly and treated us like family since the beginning. The food is delicious. My family is still talking about what they ate and how much food there was. Every one had a wonderful time that day, especially my daughter. I received compliments all day on what a wonderful place we chose. I hope to have another party here someday!!
  • Y
    Yvette C. Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

There is one word to describe our experience here....FLAWLESS!

In 2019 of October, we had our daughters Quinceanera here at Rancho Las Furentes. We booked 2 years prior to our event. Not because they were booked out that far in advance, but because we loved the place so much, we wanted to make sure we guaranteed our date. (They do book out for the year quickly. So I would jump on it if you are even considering this place.)
    I had originally found this place on google while searching for venues. Initially, we went to check this place out with no intentions of booking it. I also said NO before we stepped foot onto the property because it was an outdoor venue and our event was in October. A very unpredictable month for weather.
    As soon as we got out of our car and we were able to see this place, we were in awe. Right at that moment we knew we wanted this place. Of course, our main concern was price. The place looked way out of our budget. Little did we know, it was actually reasonable. It was as much or less than all the other venues we went to go see. What made this place stand out compared to the others… the atmosphere. It was BEAUTIFUL! It is outdoor but the seating area is semi covered in case of bad weather.
    Now onto the details….
    Hector and Terry (the owners) are amazing people. I cannot say enough about how well they took care of us and our guest.
    From the moment we signed our contract, to the moment we left the parking lot at the end of the night, they made sure we were good every step of the way.
    The communication between the two was phenomenal. Hectors saying was, “there are no stupid questions. So ask anything.” And we did! He probably was tired of us asking about cups. We asked him 100 times if they provide cups. Why we kept forgetting is beyond me! LOL. But poor Hector answered us every time…YES, they provide cups. Glasses at the table, plastic at the bar. Including toasting glasses for the toast. NOT plastic toasting glasses, all glass! (Thank you Hector!)
    With that said, you don’t get anything plastic. There is real silverware, dishes, glasses and cloth napkins. Everything is setup very elegant. You pick from a variety of linen for the tables. Everything comes together beautifully.
    The food! OMG THE FOOD. The food was delicious. You have a variety to choose from. You have the choice to pick a dish to be served to you, or buffet style. We chose buffet style. We felt you get more for your money that way. We had 5 different meats severed along with rice, beans and tortillas. There is agua frescas to choose from and they are so good. (Note: When you go taste testing, there are like maybe 10 different servings to choose from? It was a very filling taste testing day, so go hungry!)
    We had plenty of food to take home after the party. The food is packed up for you in to-go tin trays and put in boxes for easy travel. We had enough leftovers to feed a small party that showed up for the gift opening the following day. That was another blessing. Less work for us! We had so many people talk about how good the food was. Until this day our guest still talk about how good the food was.
    I have been to many wedding and events at all kinds of different venues. This venue by far, hands down have their stuff together. Every little detail from the wait staff, bartenders, the security, you name it…they were all on point. The wait staff made sure the tables were picked up, water was served, if you needed anything they were there to help. The bartenders served everyone in a timely matter. You never seen a big line at the bar. They were helpful to those who weren’t sure what they wanted to drink, and quick at it to those impatient guest. Security was on top of it. They made sure everyone on our guest list were the only ones entering and we did not have any crashers. They walked the parking lot making sure everything was good. Considering all the teenagers we had, they were able to keep an eye on them all. We had no problems. Everything was perfect down to the cleanliness of the restrooms. The few times I went to the restroom, you never seen it dirty. No toilet paper on the floor, no overflowing trashcans and everything fully stocked. There is even a changing table for those who have babies. You couldn’t ask for any more.
    I don’t know what more I can say about this place. All I can say is that Hector and Terry made my daughters dream come true. She will forever have this memory. A memory of her special day that went flawlessly.
  • Karla
    Karla A. Married on 09/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our daughters wonderful day molly xv

Where can I start, there’s so many things that I would love to share with everyone that I don’t want to miss any details from all of the wonderful moments that we spent here! In the beginning, I remember that we were driving around trying to find a place to celebrate my daughters quince. When we came across this place we did not know how it was going to be, of course we heard things about it, but we had never been inside. The security guard with a wonderful attitude guided us to talk to a wonderful gentleman who was nicely dressed and received us with a warm welcome. His name was Hector, and that was the beginning of a wonderful experience and a remarkable moment of a celebration of my daughters quince. It was such a wonderful moment and it is a wonderful memory that she will remember for the rest of her life, my family, our friends and all the amazing people that were with us celebrating this beautiful day are still talking about it, talking about how impressed they are with this amazing venue, the food and everything else that these wonderful people that worked so hard to make dreams come true, it really looks like a fairy tale, the decorations wow!! What a wonderful woman Teresa is, she did a beautiful job and I can tell that she really loves everything she does because she’s on top of everything and Hector WOW!!! what amazing people, they can really make you feel really happy, both of these wonderful people together with every single one of the amazing people that make this day possible, I’m super grateful we celebrated this day here where you can say yes this is it, this is exactly what we were looking for, this is exactly how we dreamed, and for that thank you, thank you to everyone that helped us make this day possible, we totally appreciated it, we are looking forward to create more memories with you in the future, I wish I can tell you more about it!! but I’m sure I can tell you one more thing LOVE IT!! 💕
    Jorge A. Married on 06/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rancho las Fuentes.... amazing venue!

Since the signing of the contract everything was excellent, Hector and Terry were very kind and attentive with everything. We held my daughters quinceañera here and it was a great party. The guest were all very happy and impressed by the site, and my daughter had the best time. Excellent staff and service, simply the best , the food was delicious, my family and guests enjoyed the party from beginning to end. Nice place with a beautiful garden, excellent for any celebration. No doubt would have another celebration at Rancho las Fuentes, highly recomended, Hector and Terry I would like to thank you for making my daughter celebration smooth and happy.
    Rosalba R. Married on 06/01/2019

Excelente servicio

Celebramos Los 16 años de mi hija.
    Y tuvimos El servicio de comida con El Sr Hector de Rancho Las Fuentes muy Buena la comida y El servicio excelente. A mis invitados Les gusto mucho. Lo recomiendo 💯%.
illustration stars