The Ramsey Farm Pavilion & Inn Reviews

7 | Mount Ayr, IA

7 Reviews for The Ramsey Farm Pavilion & Inn

Savannah · Married on 09/01/2019

Bed and Breakfast, Ceremony and Reception place.

Very professional and informative. Beautiful place to have a ceremony and reception.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!

The staff was amazing, they took care of any issue we had, helped set up, kept everything clean and organized! The food they providing was delicious! The venue held all of my guests comfortably. Absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jordan · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing amazing amazing!

We absolutely loved our experience with Ramsey Farms!! Everything was taken care of and we had access to everything. My husband and I and Some family chose to stay in the houses they have available and was not disappointed. They are very helpful in providing not only ideas but support. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a rustic style/barn experience.

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Tia

Tia Nation · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful wedding venue

Ramsey farm was very accommodating and made sure everything went as smooth as possible without and worry on my end. They all make sure everything is taken care of and think of all the little details you wouldn’t think to think about. They made my wedding day worry free. I will forever be grateful I had my wedding there and was lucky enough to have found such a great venue. They worked well with my other vendors to make sure everything went as planned and everything was how it should be. It is very well taken care of and is beautiful rain or shine. It rained on my wedding day and they were great about back up plans and how to make it all run well. It is a great venue if you are from out of town and want your family and wedding party to have a place to stay during your wedding weekend. All of the houses and rooms are very well taken care of and beautiful. It is a great place to get ready day of and have room for your wedding party as well as family to get ready. I can’t say enough great things about Ramsey Farm!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Mackenzie · Married on 09/01/2018

We loved this venue so much! It was a beautiful place to get married! We enjoyed getting ready in the houses you can rent! They felt like home. Deb, the coordinator that sets everything up through Ramsey's, is very nice and helpful. We had an amazing wedding at a beautiful place!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Heidi H · Married on 12/13/2014

Beautiful Country Setting

We were married here on 12/13/14. It was absolutely beautiful country setting! Before I booked the pavilion Deb was very nice and accommodating letting me see everything! Once I was there I was in love! The pavilion is beautiful, and so are all the houses you can rent to stay the night in! We rented all the houses for our family to stay in! The food was great! Deb and the others who helped with everything were just wonderful to work with! I would recommend this for anyone looking!!!!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Rachel · Married on 08/24/2019

Rustic Wedding Venue

If you're looking for a rustic wedding venue at an affordable price, you can't go wrong with Ramsey's Farm. We also chose to use their catering service, which included the services of setting up/clean up, the meals price per person consisted of appetizers/main course/three sides/drinks, the bar, tables with chairs, and cleaning staff. Originally, we thought the price per meal was a little pricey, but were sure we wanted to use their catering services when found out all the perks, and this non-profitable organization donates any extra funds back to the Mount Ayr School District. My new husband and I have no regrets uses this place as our wedding venue!

Sent on 09/02/2019