The Ramsey Farm Pavilion & Inn Reviews

4 | Mount Ayr, IA

4 Reviews for The Ramsey Farm Pavilion & Inn

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!

The staff was amazing, they took care of any issue we had, helped set up, kept everything clean and organized! The food they providing was delicious! The venue held all of my guests comfortably. Absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jordan · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing amazing amazing!

We absolutely loved our experience with Ramsey Farms!! Everything was taken care of and we had access to everything. My husband and I and Some family chose to stay in the houses they have available and was not disappointed. They are very helpful in providing not only ideas but support. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a rustic style/barn experience.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Mackenzie · Married on 09/01/2018

We loved this venue so much! It was a beautiful place to get married! We enjoyed getting ready in the houses you can rent! They felt like home. Deb, the coordinator that sets everything up through Ramsey's, is very nice and helpful. We had an amazing wedding at a beautiful place!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Heidi H · Married on 12/13/2014

Beautiful Country Setting

We were married here on 12/13/14. It was absolutely beautiful country setting! Before I booked the pavilion Deb was very nice and accommodating letting me see everything! Once I was there I was in love! The pavilion is beautiful, and so are all the houses you can rent to stay the night in! We rented all the houses for our family to stay in! The food was great! Deb and the others who helped with everything were just wonderful to work with! I would recommend this for anyone looking!!!!

Sent on 03/16/2019