RAMONA Reviews

RAMONA 7
  • W

Willie Carey · Married on 01/08/2019

3 Festival Apperances!

Ramona The Band has performed at 3 major festivals in Central Florida for my Agency! She and her band rocked the crowd of 3k+ each time! Can play any genre with her unique twist!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Charles Hamrick · Married on 12/31/2018

Best wedding band ever

Lets just say that Ramona the Band knocked it out of the park at our wedding. All of our guests continue to talk about how amazing of a time they had and how perfect the band was. She was very attentive to the flow and dynamic of the party and made sure that any and all transitions were done so in a way to keep the dancing and fun happening. She was extremely responsive to all of our requests, regardless of what they were. There are somethings about the day that my wife and I may have changed or done differently, but hiring Ramona the Band IS NOT ONE OF THOSE THINGS! If you are even thinking about the potential of having her play at your wedding, let me save you a lot of time and effort...JUST DO IT! You wont regret it!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Michael Taback · Married on 12/21/2018

Rocked the party!

They rocked! Easy to work with, on time, personable, and above all, great musicians! Really brought an awesome vibe to our holiday party. We can't than you enough. We'd definitely recommend to anyone looking for a live band!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    RAMONA 8

Robert Waldner · Married on 11/30/2018

The band was prompt, professional, and played great music that was perfect for the party’s theme.

On a scale of 1-10 I rate Ramona 1,000,000,000. It will probably be a while before I can afford another party like my wife’s 40th, but when I do, I will be calling Ramona for the entertainment. I will also be recommending them to others.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    RAMONA 13
    RAMONA 14

Tara Cushman · Married on 01/14/2018

The BEST band!

We had RAMONA perform at our wedding and they absolutely blew it out of the park! We had long been huge fans of them and loved listening to them play around St. Augustine. We were so lucky l to be able to book them as our wedding entertainment. Jeanetta was incredible to work with and made the whole process so easy. We had originally thought we weren’t going to be able to have a live band at our venue, but Jeanetta went out of her way to get everything squared away and make it happen for us. She is a rockstar in every sense of the word. She was also able to put together an incredible set list that was perfect for us and had our guests on the dance floor all night.

A year later and our friends and family still talk about how we had the best band they’ve ever got to experience at a wedding and I couldn’t agree more.

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Luis

Luis Hernandez · Married on 01/01/2018

Amazing performance!

Ramona and the band were perfect to perform for our wedding. They did an amazing job for both our ceremony and during our dinner. They were all super helpful leading up to the big day and were able to play anything we requested. We definitely plan to use them for future events!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Megan · Married on 12/31/2016

Played at our wedding, anniversary vow renewal, and REALTOR installation banquet.

We first saw with Ramona The Band when we saw them performing locally in St Augustine. We loved them so much we had them perform at our wedding ceremony and reception. From the start, Jeanetta and AJ were absolutely top notch- professional and timely with their responses. When it comes to performing, there is NO ONE like them!! Jeanetta's voice is the most beautiful voice I've heard as a local performer. She sounded authentic singing every style. We loved every bit of their work and would hire them again in a heartbeat! In fact we did- The performed privately for our anniversary and will be playing again for our REALTOR association annual awards and installation. Thank you Jeanetta and AJ for making our special days absolutely perfect! If you're on the fence about hiring this group, just do it. It will be an evening you will not soon forget!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    RAMONA 15
    RAMONA 16
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 01/12/2014

Best band we could’ve chosen for our wedding

They were so awesome for our destination wedding. They felt like part of our wedding family by the end of the trip! Jeanetta has an amazing voice, she is so versatile and grasped everyone’s attention. The whole place was dancing and hiring them was the best decision of our wedding! I recommend them for any event!

Sent on 05/13/2019