Ramblewood Reviews

Ramblewood View more information

London M. Married on 08/06/2019

Ramblewood is amazing

Ramblewood is amazing! I was blown away at all the details with decorations, the quality of food and service they provided. They pulled everything together and made all my dreams come true with the perfect wedding. They are so easy to work with and definitely make the process less stressful. They are extremely hard workers and the day of put in SO much labor to make sure everything happens. They are so talented and really know what they are doing when planning a wedding. I highly recommend them and would use them again a million times!
    Natasha D. Married on 06/15/2019

Best Event Planners!

Ramblewood absolutely blew me away with their beautiful work and professionalism. They made my job as the bride so incredibly easy and laid back. It was so nice that they are a one stop shop and they did everything from coordinating, decor, flowers, food and more. It was so nice that I didn’t have to meet with multiple vendors but I was able to meet with them and get so much done. I would highly recommend them for any and all your event planning needs!
  • Bree
    Bree Married on 09/02/2018

Best team ever

The team at Ramblewood is excellent. I found out about them very late in the wedding timeline (can any bride relate?) but they came on board and just made the whole process SO MUCH EASIER and WAYYYYY MORE FUN!!

As a bride, I knew more of what I didn't want, and not so much what I did want. They were able to use what little I could give them and turned it into such a dreamy and beautiful wedding! Zach and Riley went above and beyond in every way!

Riley also made my wedding "cake" - Cinnamon Rolls! It was a brunch wedding, and that was the biggest 'want' I had... I'd gone to several bakeries and no one would even consider making me cinnamon rolls for my wedding. I simply showed Riley a picture of what I was thinking and she nailed it. To this day, my mouth still starts drooling when I think about how delicious and gorgeous they turned out. All my guests RAVED about them, and it was less expensive than what other bakeries had quoted me for wedding cake!

If you have even the slightest hesitations about hiring this team, throw that out the window and HIRE THEM - you will not regret it! Worth every penny!
  • Cassie
    Cassie W. Married on 04/16/2017

Best in Chattanooga!

Zach and Riley are the best! From the outset their communication was clear and consistent. They are a blast to work with, and go above and beyond in every area. Their creativity and ability to capture, enhance, and execute our vision was astounding. They made not only the day of our wedding stress free, but the entire process. We have absolute faith in their abilities and would highly recommend any couple to meet with them about their big day!