Raluca Rodila Photography Reviews

38 | Atlanta, GA

38 Reviews for Raluca Rodila Photography

• Brittany

Brittany R. · Married on 03/20/2021

Of all my wedding planning decisions, hiring Raluca was the best.

I've always heard that, when planning a wedding, never skimp on your photographer. Whether a simple backyard wedding or lavish event, it's worth the price of a great photographer to document this day well. When I first found Raluca's portfolio, I loved her work and knew she'd be worth it. What I signed up for was so much more than pictures. From phone conversations, to sit-downs, to day-of talks, Raluca took time to learn Mike and I and determine what mattered most to us in documenting our wedding.

Raluca remains one of the hardest, most joyfully-working person I have ever met. Her sweet spirit, charisma, and sense of humor on our wedding day was a blessing in and of itself. Everyone felt so at ease with her, and it genuinely felt like having a friend in your corner. As we've regrouped with each other, friends, and family since the wedding, a common thread in our conversation is how our photographer stood out: "She was so easy to work with, "She seemed genuinely happy to be there," and "Where did you find her?" All these comments have come from people who haven't even seen her work - just her beautiful, joyful spirit. She has a servant's heart that will make anyone smile - no aching faces here! I couldn't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 04/07/2021

Alyssa C. · Married on 12/12/2020

You couldn't ask for a better photographer

Raluca is one of the kindest, most talented people I have ever met. From the very beginning her sweet personality made it so easy to be comfortable, which was so important to me to have my picture taken. I'm very camera shy and she was able to direct me and get me to open up, and we got the most amazing photos out of it. She made every step of the way so easy and such a pleasure, and I could not recommend her enough. I wanted fantastic photos that I could be proud of, and I got those and a new friend!

Sent on 01/25/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie R. · Married on 10/03/2020

Thankful to have found such an amazing photographer!

It was wonderful to have Raluca as the photographer for our wedding! Not only are her photos amazing, but she was so helpful and personable through the whole planning process and the wedding day itself. She truly cared about us and wanted the entire day to be really special, not just the photos. Of course, the photos turned out so incredible - we got lots of compliments on both our engagement and wedding photos. She is great at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and that is reflected in the photos we received. We are so thankful for the opportunity we had to have Raluca as our photographer and for the chance to get to know her throughout the whole wedding experience!

Sent on 02/10/2021
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 11/10/2019

Possibly the best person ever???

Raluca was the cherry on top of our wedding. She was so kind, fun and sweet and out of all the photographers we checked out, her photos were the best. She’s easy going, professional and makes you feel stunning 100% of the time. I could go on and on and on about her and I will recommend her to everybody!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Caitlin L. · Married on 11/02/2019

Raluca is Seriously Amazing!

Raluca came highly recommended by one of my good friends who had the most beautiful wedding photos! From the moment you meet Raluca she is so warm and friendly and really makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. It can always be a bit awkward having your photos taken, but Raluca always makes it fun and really gets you laughing for those great candid shots. Our wedding pictures were seriously amazing and we have also worked with her for our anniversary photos. They keep getting better every time! She really knows how to capture people at their most beautiful! I can’t say enough great things about her, but if you are looking for someone who is insanely kind and so talented, Raluca is your person!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Naomi B. · Married on 06/15/2019

Your best friend

When first contacting her she asks if you would like a friend in her questionnaire and that’s what she really becomes. She will jump through hoops to get that perfect picture. She is the perfect hype man for people like me who are awkward in front of a camera. She’s sweet as can be. I can’t say enough great things about this photographer.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Faith

Faith L. · Married on 04/10/2019

Made the wedding

She was everything! Smiling all the time, telling us things, doing my bustle, and knew what to say and when! She was so good with everything else, I was wondering how the pics would be - they are incredible. The best wedding pictures I have seen! All the sections and shots are beautiful. It was so impressive to me how she seemed to have captured every guest dancing...not sure how she got them all on the dance floor but there was such a good variety of guests!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Moni · Married on 12/02/2018

Raluca is amazing!

Raluca is the best. Our day was supposed to be rainy & she met with us to discuss other options for our day to make us feel secure. She made sure that we were 100% satisfied with the plans that we had & met with us 3 times prior to the day of. I absolutely loved everything about the service she provided. I would recommend her over anybody else bc she goes above & beyond. We loved her!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Donna C. · Married on 07/06/2018

Wonderful to work with!

If you want a photographer who will make feel like she is a close friend and not merely a business partner, than Raluca is exactly the photographer you are looking for! She has a great style and her photos will capture your story in a beautifully warm, fun and intimate way. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Katie · Married on 03/10/2018

Raluca is such an incredible photographer! She sees beauty in everything and made my fiancee and I feel so comfortable posing during our engagement shoot. You can tell she wholeheartedly is passionate about capturing beautiful moments for people to cherish forever (in addition to just having a natural talent for it.) We received our photos in such a timely manner and we loved them all! She was so up for the adventure just to get the shot and did an incredible job capturing our personalities. I cannot say enough how grateful we have been for Raluca and the way she serves her clients!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Raluca was much more than a photographer the day of our wedding. It was raining and cold all day, and I was so upset that our pictures wouldn’t turn out. Raluca jumped right in as a cheerleader and and stayed positive the entire time. And, I was completely wrong, our pictures are amazing! She did a fabulous job!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Bradlea · Married on 10/14/2017

Raluca was an absolutely dream. I cannot believe how pleased I was with her photographs but beyond that I was surprised at just how much everything else about her trumped her amazing photographs. She was kind, and relatable, and calming and I cannot say enough good things about her. She was on top of EVERY step of the process with communication and advice that was just so much more than I could've expected from a photographer. She was my actual friend by the time of the wedding day and it made that difference in comfort level on my big day. Every family member, and bridal party member has made some comment to me in the following weeks about how much they loved the photographer as a person and then my comments on the actual photos are giving me a little bit of a 'big head." I would absolutely recommend Raluca to EVERYONE I know, and I now know I have a photographer to go to for every other step of my life - babies, family photos, anniversary photos, EVERYTHING will go to Raluca :)

Sent on 11/10/2017
  • F

Frances · Married on 09/30/2017

There are not enough words in the English language to properly describe the AMAZINGNESS of Raluca and her work!!! She is professional, organized, artistic, and truly cares about her clients. Raluca is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. Her positive nature and true passion for her work create a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere throughout the wedding day/picture taking process (which helps get great pictures of people who are typically uncomfortable in front of a camera -this bride particularly). Raluca began our planning processes by meeting with us and talking through her background and work. She helped us determine how to structure our wedding day and provided great planning tools to ensure we got pictures with all of our friends and family without feeling pulled all over through the day. Part way through the planning process Raluca broker her foot - as a true professional she met with us to explain the situation and came prepared with many options as to how we could proceed - she wanted us to feel comfortable that our day would be flawless- and she delivered 110%. She went to our venue ahead of time to scope out spots for all pictures, she kept us, our families, and our wedding party on schedule while ushering us from location to location and she handled our "boisterous" guests with poise and grace through the whole day. She was more organized than our wedding planner and is one of the most significant reasons we had a perfect wedding. Our guests continue to comment how great she was; personable, funny, willing to take any pictures requested (all with a broken foot!) To our surprise, a week after the wedding she e-mailed saying the images were ready-4 weeks early!!!. We are BLOWN away. The photos are classy, sophisticated, beautiful, and captured every memory, every person we could have hoped for, and look like something out of a Vogue or GQ magazine - not traditional "cheesy" wedding photographs!! Raluca is inarguably one of the best in her field!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

2017 Wedding -
    Not only are Raluca’s photographs simply amazing, but her sweet personality and personal care was the cherry on top of having her as the photographer of our wedding! We felt so comfortable and relaxed in front of Raluca as she captured us in some of our deepest moments! Her pictures are so natural, but they truly capture the emotion and depth of the moment. We are so thankful and overly happy with our wedding pictures! This girl really knows her stuff and I guarantee you will be highly satisfied with her as your photographer as well!!! So go ahead, what are you waiting for?! Contact her for your most precious moments of life!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Ryan · Married on 06/10/2017

One of the best photographers out there!!! She truly loves what she does and you can tell through her photos!!! Everything came out perfect! Not a single photo I didn’t like!!! Will be using her in the future for other events!!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Priscilla · Married on 05/20/2017

Raluca is one of a kind. She went above and beyond to capture every moment on our wedding day. She is sweet, compassionate, intelligent, and hard-working. She has an incredible talent and we cannot imagine what our wedding day would have been like without her! We are so thankful for all of the moments she captured so beautifully!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/01/2017

Raluca is absolutely incredible! She not only is extremely talented, but also very sweet, patient, and genuinely cares about the people she works for. My husband is not one who absolutely loved taking engagement or wedding photos, but she did absolutely everything under the sun to make him feel comfortable and make the experience enjoyable. I am so grateful to have Raluca as a friend and hope to have her take family photos in the years to come!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Abby · Married on 12/31/2016

As the first in my family to get married, I was very overwhelmed with the prospect of planning my wedding. One of the most intimidating parts was committing to a wedding photographer. I spent weeks pouring over photographers, trying to balance cost and quality. I fully believe that I struck gold with Raluca. For me, the real value in booking Raluca Rodila Photography for your event is Raluca herself! My husband is not someone who enjoys getting pictures of himself taken, but from the moment we met Raluca at our engagement session, she made us both feel completely comfortable, and he actually had a lot of fun with the session! Raluca is an absolute gem of a person - she is funny, caring, passionate and willing to answer any and all questions with a smile. For me, she became a source of knowledge about the wedding world that I was new to, and I was able to develop a relationship with her before the wedding, so that I knew going into the day that she would capture each special moment perfectly.

About the quality of her work: she is absolutely committed to getting the best shot, and works with you to make sure she gets the specific pictures that you and your family want at the event. She was able to capture the most important moments at the wedding - and not just the bride and groom kissing and the first dance, but also the laughter of guests and the mingling at the cocktail hour that I missed. Each picture had life, and I have over a thousand pictures from my wedding day that I will treasure forever!

Raluca is focused not just on being a great vendor, but on building a relationship and friendship with the couples and families she works with, and that dedication made her worth every dollar. I now live in Michigan, but I still tell my friends that it would be worth it to fly Raluca across the country for her natural photography skill (and great jokes)!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Kathleen · Married on 12/10/2016

Raluca was exactly what my husband and I needed on our wedding day! She was organized and in control, yet not overbearing nor pushy. She made me feel like every moment was so special- not like she had done this countless times and that I was just another bride. She let our day magically unfold and captured it flawlessly. Raluca also handled our large amount of family and friends (who can be boisterous at times) with ease and kept the day fun and light. I would recommend Raluca as your wedding day photographer only if you are looking for someone who is professional, adorable, and brings a sweetness to your special day! Her kindness will be remembered every time we look at our precious wedding photos! Timeless memories captured beautifully!!!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Alli · Married on 11/26/2016

Raluca was an amazing photographer for our wedding season! My husband and I were thrilled with our engagement photo session with her & were absolutely blown away with the photos she took from our wedding. They will be memories that we will cherish for years to come. People told me to make sure that I got a great photographer for my wedding because the photos would be the things that would last & she FAR exceeded any expectations I had!

One of the most important things that Raluca brings is her peaceful, encouraging spirit. No matter how drama-free of a gal you are, there will be some drama/stress in your wedding season. Raluca was so patient and was a real friend every step of the way.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Mallory · Married on 11/19/2016

Raluca was so amazing! She was so helpful on our wedding day. She made sure that I did not have to deal with anything and helped everything flow so smoothly. She was so calm and flexible and made it through the windy day with us! She got our pictures back to us in a very timely matter and they were so great. Raluca cares so much about her clients and she really takes the time to get to know you. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Sharon · Married on 11/11/2016

If you want a photographer who is kind, professional, and fun, then choose Raluca Rodila! I find her photography artistic, classy, and oh-so-lovely. She has an uncanny ability to make even the most camera-shy individuals comfortable in front of the camera. Many of our guests approached us after our wedding to tell us how much they loved Raluca! No matter what your event--wedding, senior photos, engagement shoots, maternity photos--I highly recommend Raluca to capture your memories!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/22/2016

Absolutely LOVE Raluca!! She is an amazing person inside and out. My pictures turned out beautiful, she captured every moment. Plus, she has such a natural eye. You can really tell this is her passion! I have no regrets and recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I...scratch that my ENTIRE family and all involved in our wedding were blown away by how incredible Raluca and her team was. My husband, like most others, does not like taking pictures and Raluca made him comfortable and had him enjoying it by the end of the shoot. We did both our engagement shoot and our wedding with Raluca Rodila Photography and she thought of everything from hot chocolate after it poured rain during our engagement shoot and we took a plunge in the pool to helping us put together a picture list and timeline for the day of our wedding. You will not be disappointed! Especially since she's all this AND her pictures are breath taking. More than once people have encouraged me to enter some into contests or said they could be in a magazine. We love her! And plan to use her for any of our photography needs.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/17/2016

Raluca is very friendly and kind! Her personality is easy to get along with, so taking photos is easy with her. I love the editing work she does on her photography, she makes photos give off a romantic, nostalgic, golden sunshine feel (at least to me!) She's also committed to learn as much as possible about you so that she can best capture your personality! Very good at communicating and making things crystal clear is an awesome bonus too!

Sent on 04/15/2017