108 Reviews for Ralph's Regal Weddings

No Denomination (3)
Vow Renewal (1)
Lutheran (1)
108 Ralph's Regal Weddings Reviews

Ralph and his wife, Karen are a wonderful team! They helped us in writing our vows and gave us great guidelines to make it easy for us. Ralph is very professional and personable in officiating. We are so happy we chose Ralph to marry us! The ceremony made us so happy, brought us both to tears! Ralph did more than we could have asked. He and Karen helped make it the happiest moment of our lives!

Photo for Ralph's Regal Weddings Review - Ashley and Tristen's Wedding
Photo for Ralph's Regal Weddings Review - The ceremony was beautiful.
Profile Picture Ashley, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ralph and Karen were wonderful! Very punctual, knowledgeable, and friendly. They met with us to review what we wanted from our ceremony and scriptures and verified this a few weeks before the ceremony. After we signed the certificate, they gave us a keepsake copy and took care of mailing our official one! Karen also helped to coordinate the entire wedding party at rehearsal and at the ceremony so we felt cool and comfortable.

Profile Picture Angela, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, No Denomination

I’m from SoCal and I recently got married in Spokane. I for Ralphs Regal weddings through yelp and based on their reviews, I decided to call and see them. They are truly the BEST!!! They are so nice and beyond accommodating. Being there’s 1000 miles between us, they were on top of everything I wanted from scripture to unity ceremony and we super communicative through the whole process.
They were beyond what I expected and I wish they were located down here so I could refer all my friends to them. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Carina, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ralph and Karen were great.. it was such short notice and I'm so lucky I found you both.. Thank you for making a already special day even more special ... Mr. & Mrs. Mowry

Profile Picture Brianna, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married this year, 12/10/17 Ralph and Karen are the best! Always timely and so knoweledgable and helpful! Made everything run so smoothly! Such an amazing pair to have on your big day. Highly recommend to anybody.

Profile Picture Chelsea , 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ralph and Karen were very helpful in the planning process. Any time I had a question, I received a response within a day. Ralph delivered exactly what my husband and I wanted!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ralph abd Karen were both absolutely amazing. They made sure we knew exactly what we needed to bring for our rehearsal and made our wedding day 100 percent stress free. They were quick to respond to all communication and showed up early and prepared for everything. I would suggestion them to anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Ralph and Karen are kind people to begin with, but working with them showed just how professional and accommodating they really are. When I had moments of not knowing what to do or when to do them Karen was able to provide an answer. Great people, would recommend.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We met with Ralph and Karen about a year in advance for planning purposes...We ran through all the options they had to select from and went ahead and made our decision to go with Ralph's as soon as we were done looking at ceremony options they offered. They did a great job for the rehearsal and the ceremony itself, very efficient. I would highly recommend them for your ceremony!

Profile Picture Cameron, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I couldn't of asked for a better officiant than Ralph for our wedding. We immediately felt comfortable with Ralph and Karen. They answered any questions and concerns we had and were very accessible by email and phone. They have tons of experience and it shows. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

CNN tweeted our wedding photo thanks to Ralph's Regal Weddings. See my husband's review for more details (we are the eclipse wedding).

Thank you so much, Karen and Ralph -- you made everything go so smoothly. Your care and professionalism was in every detail.

Connie Young

Profile Picture Connie, 8/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Awesome people. I would recommend them to everyone. Would use them again but I know I will never have to.

Profile Picture kyle, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ralph and Karen, you were both amazing to work with. Karen, you have wonderful organizational skills and Ralph your passion really shows for what you do. Thank you so much for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

Sweet and friendly, very organized and on time it was a wonderful and flawless ceremony thank you both for everything!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ralph and Karen were wonderful made our wedding day even more perfect. Simple touches of professionalism and care shown through while they were doing their part thank you gues you were great

Profile Picture Joshua, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When Ralph's Regal did your wedding ceremony, it was wonderful! They did such a great job and made myself, my husband and everyone happy! I would highly recommend you have them for your ceremony! You won't regret it!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kathleen , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you both, you both were so helpful and always available to ask questions. Our special day went perfect with the help of both of you. We loved how we could customize our ceremony. We really appreciate all the work you both did to make the day.

Profile Picture Sharleen, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ralph and Karen were very professional, organized and did a great job performing our ceremony.
Mr. & Mrs. Schmidt

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ralph and his wife Karen made our day run flawlessly. They are so much more than wedding officiants, they make sure everyone knows where they are supposed to be, and they make sure you have your vows and marriage license so you don't have to worry about remembering anything on your big day. They are the nicest people and really made our day special.

Profile Picture Karissa, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ralph and Karen were wonderful to work with! They did everything they could to help my husband and I on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ralph and Karen made sure everything went perfect for our day! They treated us like family and we were more than blessed that such amazing people officiated our wedding. We can't thank them enough!!!

Profile Picture dayenne, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Look no further if your searching for an amazing team to help you with your wedding day! Not only did they accommodate our every request they made an EXCELLENT recommendation for a flower shop and even took photos for us!!! Thank you for making our day just that OURS!!!

Profile Picture Devan, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Ralph and Karen were incredible to work with. They took a lot of stress off the rehearsal and day of ceremony. Complete pros through and through

Profile Picture Mark, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick and I had such an amazing day! With the help and assurance from Ralph and Karen, they were informative, kind, funny and excited to help us. With family and friends gathered around- we had some small hiccups that were left to the last minute while I was getting ready and nick too. Have no fear, Ralph and Karen stepped in and took the reigns. It turned out beautiful. I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you for all of your help, we are forever grateful.

Profile Picture Jenny, 2/18/17, 1 Review