Ralph's Regal Weddings Reviews

Ralph's Regal Weddings 6
Ralph's Regal Weddings 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Bordwell · Married on 10/13/2018

Very easy to feel at ease

They made us feel very comfortable, and made the experience fun and easy to remember the steps for hand off and ring exchange.

Madeline Ertle · Married on 09/22/2018

The best of the best

Ralph and Karen did an amazing job officiating our wedding. They are prompt, professional, and wonderful to work with.

Chandra · Married on 09/15/2018

Ralph and Karen were fabulous to work with. They gave us great direction and preparation. They ensured that our wedding day was fantastic and provided some good laughs to calm our nerves. Thank you Ralph and Karen! We were lucky to find you!

Haley · Married on 09/09/2018

Ralph and Karen are amazing! They were both so helpful with the entire process. They were so great during the rehearsal and exceeded our expectations during our ceremony. I highly recommend these two for anyone getting married, you will not regret it!!

Sara · Married on 08/18/2018

Ralph & Karen are both great! They did an amazing job not only with the cermony but also with coordinating. Definatley recommend these two! Thank you! Joe & Sara Stoneham

Ralph's Regal Weddings 8

Jean · Married on 07/28/2018

Both were very friendly and easy to work with listened to what we wanted for our wedding

Ralph's Regal Weddings 9

Kylie · Married on 07/14/2018

Ralph and Karen were awesome! They helped us through the whole process and made everything so much easier!

Ralph's Regal Weddings 10

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

Ralph and his wife, Karen are a wonderful team! They helped us in writing our vows and gave us great guidelines to make it easy for us. Ralph is very professional and personable in officiating. We are so happy we chose Ralph to marry us! The ceremony made us so happy, brought us both to tears! Ralph did more than we could have asked. He and Karen helped make it the happiest moment of our lives!

Ralph's Regal Weddings 11
    Ralph's Regal Weddings 12

Angela · Married on 06/02/2018

Ralph and Karen were wonderful! Very punctual, knowledgeable, and friendly. They met with us to review what we wanted from our ceremony and scriptures and verified this a few weeks before the ceremony. After we signed the certificate, they gave us a keepsake copy and took care of mailing our official one! Karen also helped to coordinate the entire wedding party at rehearsal and at the ceremony so we felt cool and comfortable.

Carina · Married on 04/21/2018

I’m from SoCal and I recently got married in Spokane. I for Ralphs Regal weddings through yelp and based on their reviews, I decided to call and see them. They are truly the BEST!!! They are so nice and beyond accommodating. Being there’s 1000 miles between us, they were on top of everything I wanted from scripture to unity ceremony and we super communicative through the whole process.
    They were beyond what I expected and I wish they were located down here so I could refer all my friends to them. You will not be disappointed!

Ralph's Regal Weddings 13
    Ralph's Regal Weddings 14
    Ralph's Regal Weddings 15

Brianna · Married on 04/19/2018

Ralph and Karen were great.. it was such short notice and I'm so lucky I found you both.. Thank you for making a already special day even more special ... Mr. & Mrs. Mowry

Ralph's Regal Weddings 16
    Ralph's Regal Weddings 17
    Ralph's Regal Weddings 18
    Ralph's Regal Weddings 19
    Ralph's Regal Weddings 20

Chelsea · Married on 12/10/2017

We got married this year, 12/10/17 Ralph and Karen are the best! Always timely and so knoweledgable and helpful! Made everything run so smoothly! Such an amazing pair to have on your big day. Highly recommend to anybody.

Beth · Married on 10/14/2017

Ralph and Karen were very helpful in the planning process. Any time I had a question, I received a response within a day. Ralph delivered exactly what my husband and I wanted!

Amber · Married on 09/16/2017

Ralph abd Karen were both absolutely amazing. They made sure we knew exactly what we needed to bring for our rehearsal and made our wedding day 100 percent stress free. They were quick to respond to all communication and showed up early and prepared for everything. I would suggestion them to anyone looking for an officiant.

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/10/2017

Ralph and Karen are kind people to begin with, but working with them showed just how professional and accommodating they really are. When I had moments of not knowing what to do or when to do them Karen was able to provide an answer. Great people, would recommend.

Cameron · Married on 09/09/2017

We met with Ralph and Karen about a year in advance for planning purposes...We ran through all the options they had to select from and went ahead and made our decision to go with Ralph's as soon as we were done looking at ceremony options they offered. They did a great job for the rehearsal and the ceremony itself, very efficient. I would highly recommend them for your ceremony!

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2017

I couldn't of asked for a better officiant than Ralph for our wedding. We immediately felt comfortable with Ralph and Karen. They answered any questions and concerns we had and were very accessible by email and phone. They have tons of experience and it shows. I would recommend them to anyone!

Nathan · Married on 08/21/2017

Ralph and Karen are amazing. We live abroad and returned to Spokane for our wedding — Ralph and Karen walked us through each step over email and phone calls ahead of time, guiding the process and allowing us to focus on the fun part of planning. With them overseeing and explaining everything from obtaining the marriage license to getting the final certificate from the State, and filing our forms and documents for us, it took a lot of stress out of the wedding planning.

We got married during the 2017 eclipse. Karen had the idea to invite the Spokesman-Review to the ceremony. The next day we were on the front-page of the newspaper — what a souvenir! The Spokesman-Review photographer also took a wedding picture of us during the eclipse that went viral, and was featured in Time Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, as well as in dozens of other media around the world. CNN even tweeted our wedding photo and showed it on-air. (Thanks Karen!)

Everything was perfect. Ralph and Karen love what they do and it comes across in every aspect of the process. We cannot recommend them enough.

Nathan Mauger & Connie Young

Connie · Married on 08/21/2017

CNN tweeted our wedding photo thanks to Ralph's Regal Weddings. See my husband's review for more details (we are the eclipse wedding).

Thank you so much, Karen and Ralph -- you made everything go so smoothly. Your care and professionalism was in every detail.

Connie Young

kyle · Married on 08/18/2017

Awesome people. I would recommend them to everyone. Would use them again but I know I will never have to.

Alexandra · Married on 07/22/2017

Ralph and Karen, you were both amazing to work with. Karen, you have wonderful organizational skills and Ralph your passion really shows for what you do. Thank you so much for making our day so special.

Amanda · Married on 07/16/2017

Sweet and friendly, very organized and on time it was a wonderful and flawless ceremony thank you both for everything!!

Joshua · Married on 07/08/2017

Ralph and Karen were wonderful made our wedding day even more perfect. Simple touches of professionalism and care shown through while they were doing their part thank you gues you were great

Kathleen · Married on 07/01/2017

When Ralph's Regal did your wedding ceremony, it was wonderful! They did such a great job and made myself, my husband and everyone happy! I would highly recommend you have them for your ceremony! You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Ralph's Regal Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Kathleen, for the wonderful review. We so enjoyed working with you and Rafael and all your friends and family. We wish you all the best in your new life together.