13 Reviews for Ralph Raphael Photography

User Photos
Photos
13 Ralph Raphael Photography Reviews

We absolutely loved working with Ralph not only was he an absolute pleasure to work with but also a true professional from beginning to end. From our initial phone call he made sure to be accommodating and available; it was a clear indication he was going to be a pleasure to work with. Minutes into our first meeting my husband and I knew he would capture our day in the way we wanted it done. We planned our own wedding and having a photographer who was helpful and just easy to deal with was amazing. He walked us thru the day gave us a list of pointers and was very supportive. A week before the wedding Ralph called us to confirm everything. He met us at rehearsal, review the day again with us and made sure we had everything in place for the big day. He delivered the pictures early which made us very happy and capture the essence of the day in such a unique way, the photos are truly magical. I look forward to working with him I the future he was simply magnificent. Thank you so much Ralph See you soon !

Profile Picture Yudi, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You're amazing Ralph! We'll always keep coming back to you for all of our family's milestones! Best wishes in all your future endeavors!

Profile Picture Cassie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ralph is the absolute best. You won't be disappointing! His team is fun and Ralph is speedy with his work and loves to get to know you and your significant other and your story. Our family has been going to Ralph for all our family milestones and we will continue to go back to Ralph!

Profile Picture Cassie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fun, energetic and super talented!

Profile Picture Wanessa, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The best service and quality of pictures! I'm beyond happy!

Profile Picture Kezia, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ralph is incredible I love him and his work. He is so profession and an amazing person. He made my day so special and I’m so happy with the photos !!

Photo
Profile Picture Joice, 4/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The best!! Makes each wedding very personable!

Profile Picture Sydney, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ralph was wonderful to work with and so much fun!! I love the images he captured and the sense of calm he added to our special day!!! Thank you Ralph!!

Profile Picture Mary, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

STRONGLY RECOMMEND!!! Won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Cristhian, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ralph is a great and enthusiastic guy. He keeps it light and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. He also made the whole process of planning, payment, and receiving final pictures and album easy and we are very happy with the result.

Profile Picture Mika, 11/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the first time we contacted Ralph he was extremely responsive and helpful. He is super professional and made us feel very confortable during the engagement pictures and wedding day. Most importantly, he captured beutiful pictures from our special day and I would highly recomend him!

Profile Picture Karla, 11/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Captured so many special and personal moments!! I love to look at my wedding pictures and see so much love that Ralph's work helped me register! It's also great how excited he is while taking pictures and guiding us through the moments!

Profile Picture Beatriz, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow what can I say?! I searched everywhere for a photographer that coul really capture the moment and make all of the feelings come to life in a picture, and than I came across Ralph and I completely fell in love with the way he photographs. After our first meeting I was sold, and I knew I had to have him for my special day no matter what. To me it was very important to have someone who could make me feel comfortable in front of the camera and also someone who knew how to communicate with me what he wanted. He was amazing got along with everyone at my wedding very professional but also knew how to have fun! I’ve recommended him to all of my future bride friends, he is truly amazing.

Profile Picture Danielly, 10/8/16, 1 Review