Ralph Raphael Photography Reviews

Ralph Raphael Photography 5
  • Tairi

Tairi · Married on 06/22/2019

Creativity and Imagination

Wow ! All I can say is I am Beyond happy to have had Ralph with me on my wedding day ! He was with me from the moment I was getting ready until the party was over! Ralph had all my bridesmaids laughing and dancing the entire time. He made me feel so comfortable and guided me through the entire day. I can honestly say Ralph brings creativity, imagination, passion, an eye for detail, and is incredibly patient and has AMAZING PEOPLE SKILLS. I'm so incredibly happy with how everything turned out ! Thank you so much !!

Ralph Raphael Photography 6
    Ralph Raphael Photography 7
    Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/03/2019

Obsessed with his work

I love his work and he is the coolest person to work with! He make the engagement photoshoot feel so comfortable. I loved the pictures he took, he's a perfectionist!

Ralph Raphael Photography 8
    Sent on 04/05/2019

Generlyn · Married on 12/29/2018

Highly recommended!

Ralph is amazing! Working with him during our wedding process was one of the most pleasant experiences throughout our journey. His talent and enthusiasm are unmatched. He was a constant joy to be around. He exudes so much passion and enjoyment during his sessions, you simply forget you’re even taking photos. He is definitely in a league of his own. We can’t wait to work with Ralph again! Thank you for capturing every moment of our love!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Julia Zuferri · Married on 11/23/2018

Best photographer ever!

Honestly Ralph exceeded all my expections of a photographer. He was outgoing and always making me laugh and bringing so much life to the party as well as my photos!
    If you want a great person and photographer choose him you won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Alejandra

Alejandra Guardado · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible.

If you want someone who is constantly energetic, enthusiastic, and takes away all the awkwardness of having your pictures taken, Ralph is for you. So many of our guests asked him for his card at the end of the night because of how great he was. Aside from his fun and enthusiasm he takes the most incredible photos. He is professional and very easy to communicate it. Would 100% recommend.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Y

Yoni · Married on 09/01/2018

From his positive vibes to awesome enthusiasm it was an absolute pleasure to work with Ralph.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Neda · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved working with Ralph! He paid attention to detail, was enthusiastic, and had a great attitude the entire night! We got married at the Ritz-Carlton and he captured beautiful moments! We highly recommend his services!

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • Y

Yudi · Married on 08/19/2017

We absolutely loved working with Ralph not only was he an absolute pleasure to work with but also a true professional from beginning to end. From our initial phone call he made sure to be accommodating and available; it was a clear indication he was going to be a pleasure to work with. Minutes into our first meeting my husband and I knew he would capture our day in the way we wanted it done. We planned our own wedding and having a photographer who was helpful and just easy to deal with was amazing. He walked us thru the day gave us a list of pointers and was very supportive. A week before the wedding Ralph called us to confirm everything. He met us at rehearsal, review the day again with us and made sure we had everything in place for the big day. He delivered the pictures early which made us very happy and capture the essence of the day in such a unique way, the photos are truly magical. I look forward to working with him I the future he was simply magnificent. Thank you so much Ralph See you soon !

Sent on 10/10/2017

Cassie · Married on 08/12/2017

You're amazing Ralph! We'll always keep coming back to you for all of our family's milestones! Best wishes in all your future endeavors!

Cassie · Married on 08/12/2017

Ralph is the absolute best. You won't be disappointing! His team is fun and Ralph is speedy with his work and loves to get to know you and your significant other and your story. Our family has been going to Ralph for all our family milestones and we will continue to go back to Ralph!

• W

Wanessa · Married on 07/30/2017

Fun, energetic and super talented!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kezia · Married on 05/12/2017

The best service and quality of pictures! I'm beyond happy!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Joice · Married on 04/25/2017

Ralph is incredible I love him and his work. He is so profession and an amazing person. He made my day so special and I’m so happy with the photos !!

Ralph Raphael Photography 9
    Ralph Raphael Photography 10
    Ralph Raphael Photography 11
    Ralph Raphael Photography 12
    Ralph Raphael Photography 13
    Ralph Raphael Photography 14
    Ralph Raphael Photography 15

Sydney · Married on 03/18/2017

The best!! Makes each wedding very personable!

Ralph Raphael Photography 16
    Ralph Raphael Photography 17
    Ralph Raphael Photography 18
    Ralph Raphael Photography 19

Mary · Married on 01/15/2017

Ralph was wonderful to work with and so much fun!! I love the images he captured and the sense of calm he added to our special day!!! Thank you Ralph!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Cristhian · Married on 01/14/2017

STRONGLY RECOMMEND!!! Won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Mika · Married on 11/28/2016

Ralph is a great and enthusiastic guy. He keeps it light and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. He also made the whole process of planning, payment, and receiving final pictures and album easy and we are very happy with the result.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Karla · Married on 11/28/2016

From the first time we contacted Ralph he was extremely responsive and helpful. He is super professional and made us feel very confortable during the engagement pictures and wedding day. Most importantly, he captured beutiful pictures from our special day and I would highly recomend him!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Beatriz · Married on 10/15/2016

Captured so many special and personal moments!! I love to look at my wedding pictures and see so much love that Ralph's work helped me register! It's also great how excited he is while taking pictures and guiding us through the moments!

Danielly · Married on 10/08/2016

Wow what can I say?! I searched everywhere for a photographer that coul really capture the moment and make all of the feelings come to life in a picture, and than I came across Ralph and I completely fell in love with the way he photographs. After our first meeting I was sold, and I knew I had to have him for my special day no matter what. To me it was very important to have someone who could make me feel comfortable in front of the camera and also someone who knew how to communicate with me what he wanted. He was amazing got along with everyone at my wedding very professional but also knew how to have fun! I’ve recommended him to all of my future bride friends, he is truly amazing.

Sent on 10/04/2017