Ralph Raphael Photography Reviews

15 Reviews for Ralph Raphael Photography

15 Ralph Raphael Photography Reviews
  • Y

Yoni · Married on 09/01/2018

From his positive vibes to awesome enthusiasm it was an absolute pleasure to work with Ralph.

Neda · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved working with Ralph! He paid attention to detail, was enthusiastic, and had a great attitude the entire night! We got married at the Ritz-Carlton and he captured beautiful moments! We highly recommend his services!

• Y

Yudi · Married on 08/19/2017

We absolutely loved working with Ralph not only was he an absolute pleasure to work with but also a true professional from beginning to end. From our initial phone call he made sure to be accommodating and available; it was a clear indication he was going to be a pleasure to work with. Minutes into our first meeting my husband and I knew he would capture our day in the way we wanted it done. We planned our own wedding and having a photographer who was helpful and just easy to deal with was amazing. He walked us thru the day gave us a list of pointers and was very supportive. A week before the wedding Ralph called us to confirm everything. He met us at rehearsal, review the day again with us and made sure we had everything in place for the big day. He delivered the pictures early which made us very happy and capture the essence of the day in such a unique way, the photos are truly magical. I look forward to working with him I the future he was simply magnificent. Thank you so much Ralph See you soon !

Cassie · Married on 08/12/2017

You're amazing Ralph! We'll always keep coming back to you for all of our family's milestones! Best wishes in all your future endeavors!

Cassie · Married on 08/12/2017

Ralph is the absolute best. You won't be disappointing! His team is fun and Ralph is speedy with his work and loves to get to know you and your significant other and your story. Our family has been going to Ralph for all our family milestones and we will continue to go back to Ralph!

• W

Wanessa · Married on 07/30/2017

Fun, energetic and super talented!

Kezia · Married on 05/12/2017

The best service and quality of pictures! I'm beyond happy!

Joice · Married on 04/25/2017

Ralph is incredible I love him and his work. He is so profession and an amazing person. He made my day so special and I’m so happy with the photos !!

Ralph Raphael Photography 1
    Ralph Raphael Photography 2
    Ralph Raphael Photography 3
    Ralph Raphael Photography 4
    Ralph Raphael Photography 5
    Ralph Raphael Photography 6
    Ralph Raphael Photography 7

Sydney · Married on 03/18/2017

The best!! Makes each wedding very personable!

Ralph Raphael Photography 8
    Ralph Raphael Photography 9
    Ralph Raphael Photography 10
    Ralph Raphael Photography 11

Mary · Married on 01/15/2017

Ralph was wonderful to work with and so much fun!! I love the images he captured and the sense of calm he added to our special day!!! Thank you Ralph!!

Cristhian · Married on 01/14/2017

STRONGLY RECOMMEND!!! Won’t regret it!

Mika · Married on 11/28/2016

Ralph is a great and enthusiastic guy. He keeps it light and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. He also made the whole process of planning, payment, and receiving final pictures and album easy and we are very happy with the result.

Karla · Married on 11/28/2016

From the first time we contacted Ralph he was extremely responsive and helpful. He is super professional and made us feel very confortable during the engagement pictures and wedding day. Most importantly, he captured beutiful pictures from our special day and I would highly recomend him!

Beatriz · Married on 10/15/2016

Captured so many special and personal moments!! I love to look at my wedding pictures and see so much love that Ralph's work helped me register! It's also great how excited he is while taking pictures and guiding us through the moments!

Danielly · Married on 10/08/2016

Wow what can I say?! I searched everywhere for a photographer that coul really capture the moment and make all of the feelings come to life in a picture, and than I came across Ralph and I completely fell in love with the way he photographs. After our first meeting I was sold, and I knew I had to have him for my special day no matter what. To me it was very important to have someone who could make me feel comfortable in front of the camera and also someone who knew how to communicate with me what he wanted. He was amazing got along with everyone at my wedding very professional but also knew how to have fun! I’ve recommended him to all of my future bride friends, he is truly amazing.