Raleigh Event DJ Reviews

127 | Cary, NC

127 Reviews for Raleigh Event DJ

Julie · Married on 10/01/2011

Raleigh Event DJ was a pleasure to work with! Brad and his wife, and really family, were key in making our day the success that it was! My husband and I are so pleased with the professionalism demonstrated and the quality of the service provided. From the planning stages through the last song of the night, Raleigh Event DJ was top notch. We would recommend them to anyone and will go to them first for any of our DJ related needs!!

Sent on 12/02/2011

Kristin · Married on 09/17/2011

Honestly, Brad and his wife are an awesome team to work with. They were prompt on replies, were flexible and easy to meet with, gave great suggests, but listened to opinions well, and put me at ease. The day of, everything ran smoothly, thanks to Diane, and Brad's selections were exactly what we wanted. Very very happy that they were part of our big day!!

Sent on 09/29/2011

Leslie · Married on 07/09/2011

Brad and Dianne at Raleigh Event Dj were wonderful to work with! We wanted someone extremely flexible to work with and that's exactly what we found with Brad and Dianne. They provided all of the music that we asked for without any hesitation or question and only wanted to make my husband and I happy. They took the time to get to know us and to figure out what would make us most happy. They are very professional and knowledgeable about the wedding business. The best part was that I didn't have to stress about anything concerning the music or Dj at my wedding because I hired Brad and Dianne.

Sent on 07/18/2011
  • Y

yvonne · Married on 07/02/2011

Brad and his team did a fantastic job with our wedding reception. They were responsive, timely, professional and very pleasant to work with. Their new ventures to expand will be a welcome one with a very much needed 'one stop' shopping for new brides. They thought of things that I never would have and were open to all possiblities. Cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Blanca · Married on 06/18/2011

The service provided was excellent and the personal touch and warmth of Bradley and Diane were the perfect frame for a good business relationship. Thank you both! It was a pleasure meeting you.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Andrew · Married on 05/14/2011

Very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire planning process. Able to understand exactly what we wanted and make it come to life. We always felt that we were in the best of hands.

Sent on 05/16/2011

Carol · Married on 04/23/2011

I absolutely could not have asked for anything more than Raleigh Event DJ provided for me. From our frequent meetings (and many suggestions) to working with us up until the wire providing song selections and hammering out the fine details.

When it came time for our day, they were completely on point. They arrived well on time, professionally dressed and with a fantastic attitude. They absolutely went above and beyond keeping everything running smoothly so that I did not have to worry about a thing.

I would hire them again in a heartbeat - I offer my highest recommendation.

Sent on 05/16/2011
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/12/2011

They did an amazing job at our wedding. They made sure they went over every detail with us before the wedding, were easy to get ahold of when we had changes, and were flexible in playing our guest requests.
    They sold us on their services before we found out the pricing. We were pleasantly surprised when we found their pricing to fit our budget and very competetive!
    We have no complaints or regrets with CoordEdgy :)

Sent on 03/15/2011

Margaret · Married on 09/19/2010

Brad did a great job at our reception and was helpful during the planning stages.

Sent on 02/01/2011

Becky · Married on 08/26/2017

Brad was great! He was available to meet with us before our event to make sure that we had our plan in place for how the evening would flow and to review our specific music requests and other needs. He was very professional and accommodating. The evening of our party, everyone enjoyed the music that Brad played and he was patient when we asked for some songs to be played for longer times. Our party would not have been the same without him. I would highly recommend Raleigh Event DJ.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Mimi · event on: 11/07/2015

Brad was great to work with! He is very timely in his email correspondences and was professional from start to finish. Brad arrived early on the evening of the event to set up lights and sound and was dressed very well. It was incredibly helpful that he has been in the area and already knew what kind of lightning and audio setup our venue would need. All I had to do was get in touch and he took care of the rest! He was flexible with song requests throughout the event, and our attendees universally agreed that the evening was a hit.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Daniel · Married on 07/18/2015

Bradley and his wife did a wonderful job with our wedding. He was very friendly and personable throughout the entire process. He was very organized and stayed on top of us when deadlines came closer. He definitely helped such an important part of the wedding be easy leading up to the wedding and staying in close touch with our venue. The day of he did great with MCing, working closely with our day of coordinator, and gauging the crowd to keep the dance floor going. The only thing we wished was more of the music we asked for, though our suggestions were pretty large, so it is not like he went off track. If I had to do it over, I would absolutely use Raleigh Event DJ, and would just be more specific and limited on music suggestions. Everything else was perfect.

Sent on 08/06/2015

David · Married on 06/06/2015

Where do I begin...We started out planning for a 50th birthday party. Invitations were printed, mailed and RSVPs were coming back quickly. With just four weeks until the date we decided to turn the party into a suprise wedding for all our guest.
    We knew we needed a DJ and with such a short notice the task seemed almost impossible. I contacted and left several messages with DJs in the area with no success. I decided to go to wedding wire and take a chance. I sent a request to Raleigh Event DJ and received a repley almost immediately. We meet with Brad the next day and knew he was the one.
    We told Brad our needs and with minimal information he put together a birthday/wedding celebration Max and I will never forget. Brads wife Diane was the day of coridanator. From the moment it started to the last song that was played Brad and Diane were absolutely outstanding.
    All of our guest are still telling us what a wonderful job they did. There are no words to express our gratitude.
    If you want a successful event Brad and Diane will make it happen. What an amazing team.
    David and Max

Sent on 06/13/2015

Beth · event on: 05/31/2015

Brad was great! Set everything up and took everything down. I never felt the need to check in with him...but I did. But he was very self-sufficient and provided a great night of music for our party of kids and adults.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Jared · event on: 11/08/2014

Brad was easily the most successful and stress-free part of our event. He completed all our requests beforehand and even came to the venue a few days beforehand to scope out the layout. He threw in some corner lighting at no extra charge as well. Brad was able to use wireless speakers to pump music throughout the whole venue, not just the dance floor. He also took song requests from all the guests and downloaded any extra songs we asked for in advance. Very professional, prompt, and reasonably priced. I would absolutely use him in the future.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Jason · Married on 09/06/2014

Bradley was more than willing to work with our needs and our budget to create a wonderful wedding day experience. He was prompt in scheduling an initial meeting to meet my wife and I and understand our tastes and interests for the reception. He was consistently on time and brought ideas and experience we would not have otherwise thought of. The week before the wedding, there were still a few things that we had not totally ironed out on the bride and groom end, but we felt totally comfortable that Bradley had everything covered.

The day of the reception, things were perfect. Bradley's wife was ready when we arrived and choreographed everything throughout the day. Things flowed seamlessly and the reception was a true joy. I couldn't recommend Bradley enough, you pay for a professional and that is exactly what you get, we were truly impressed.

Sent on 09/22/2014
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 06/23/2012

Brad & Diane were great to work with. Drew and I met with Brad on multiple occasions and he was very helpful. Brad was even there for our rehearsal night to practice music & make sure that everyone had the correct mic. Our wedding ceremony and reception were both outside and on wedding day it was about 93 degrees and high humidity...but that didn't matter. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire time. We even had a dance injury from dancing TOO hard (torn ACL!)! Everyone kept telling us that they had a great time and a couple of people told us it was the best dance party they had ever been to! Thank you Brad & Diane! We had a fabulous time :)

Sent on 07/09/2012

GENNA · Married on 11/05/2011

Brad and Diane are great! We felt comfortable and pleased with their service the moment we met with them. Though we selected a lot of the music, and most of it I wouldn't consider "common wedding music", Brad was able to suggest and play some great songs that fit in very well! I would definitely recommend the DJ service.

Sent on 11/16/2011

STEPHANIE · Married on 10/08/2011

Brad and Diane were great to work with. From the very beginning through the end of the wedding, they were available, responsive, and easy to work with. Everything was fabulous on the day of. We did not have a wedding coordinator but Diane ran our ceremony wonderfully. There were a few minor hiccups in the music during our ceremony that probably would have been avoided if we had planned a slightly more organized rehearsal. But regardless, it was minor and the ceremony was beautiful. During the reception, Brad did a great job at moving between music that would get the older crowd to dance and music that would get my friends and I out on the dance floor. He was also more than open to requests, etc. Overall, I would recommend Raleigh Event DJ to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

Very great DJ - plays songs that will get the party going and also plays your special requests no matter how strange :)

Sent on 07/20/2016

Raleigh Event DJ's reply:

Hey Sarah & Nelson,

Thanks so much for the great review.

Strange? No! Unique and personal? Nothin' wrong with that! Heck that's just how we roll. As we tell all our clients: "It's not our party or what we want." It's all about helping our clients have a great wedding experience . . . the way they want it. And it's such a pleasure hearing we helped you have the kind of fun wedding experience you were seeking.

Thanks again for choosing Raleigh Event DJ.

-Brad

Melanie · Married on 05/27/2017

Raleigh Event DJ was amazing! They played all the songs we asked and were very patient with us getting everything together. We were very indecisive about certain songs and he worked with us until the very last minute to make sure it was everything we wanted. Bradley and Diane were amazing and we had so much fun!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Theresa · Married on 05/13/2017

We used Raleigh Event DJ for my wedding, and my sister's wedding. DJ Brad had a great response time for emails, which I definitely appreciated because I had one vendor that was horrible at responding. He actually came to our rehearsal, which our wedding coordinator stated that was very rare to do. On my wedding day, the reception was a blast, and I had so much fun that I didn't want it to end!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Kyle · Married on 07/10/2016

Definitely go with Brad and Raleigh Event DJ. He was amazing helping us work through all of the things that we didn't know how to plan. I can't stress enough that he is easy to work with, personable, and knowledgeable.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Calee · event on: 04/29/2012

CoordEgy was wonderful to have as a vendor for our company event. He was courteous, on time, patient, and very flexible. I would only give positive feedback and highly recommend him for DJ services.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Stephanie · Married on 12/01/2017

Brad and his wife were extremely accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process. We met with Brad a few times before the wedding to sort everything out and he was very kind and supportive in everything we wanted for our big day. On the day of, his wife actually helped out with cues and getting the bridal party situated and in their right spots. There were a few hiccups on the day of with mics and a slideshow, but other than that it was a perfect day and we were very happy to have Brad there with us!

Sent on 12/28/2017