Raleigh Event DJ Reviews

122 | Cary, NC

122 Reviews for Raleigh Event DJ

122 Raleigh Event DJ Reviews

Chloe · Married on 07/14/2018

Brad and Diane are amazing! You aren’t just getting a DJ, you are also getting a wedding coordinator for the reception with Diane. She will work with Brad to make sure the whole reception runs smoothly. They made our reception AMAZING!! Great music, everyone was dancing the whole time! It was everything we asked for and more! Brad and Diane did my sister’s wedding and when I messaged him about my wedding I didn’t mention it but he remembered me, which was really nice! Seriously, you want to book this DJ!!!

Ashleigh · Married on 06/16/2018

Brad and Diane worked with is from start to finish to make our wedding AMAZING and incredibly enjoyable! Diane did a wonderful job helping things run smoothly. I couldn’t have found a better entertainment team for our wedding.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I recently used Raleigh Event DJ for our wedding on June 2, 2018. Brad & Diane went above and beyond our expectations! They are a great team and we are so happy we chose them for our special day :) If you want great quality at a reasonable price, Raleigh Event DJ is for you!

Hannah · Married on 03/31/2018

Brad and Diane where so nice and helpful for my wedding this past weekend. They both where quick to respond to any emails that I sent and very easy to meet with. I planned my wedding in 3 months and they helped to make sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend them both for any event!

Raleigh Event DJ 1
    Raleigh Event DJ 2
    Raleigh Event DJ 3
    Raleigh Event DJ 4

Paige · Married on 03/23/2018

We decided to move up our wedding date due to my applying grad school in the fall. On top of that my now husband and I also purchased a home and moved during the planning process. After one phone call with Brad I felt like we were in great hands and were completely taken care of! We met several times to discuss specific uplighting colors and other details. With everything going on in our lives, I am sure that I was a bit less responsive at times than I should have been but Brad remained patient and professional and always had a solution to whatever problems I was having with planning. Brad even suggested adding large LOVE letters (pictured), they were a HUGE hit. They were large (the length of the wall behind us is about 16 ft) and really made for a beautiful entrance area. On top of that, we had a DIY photo booth with a polaroid camera and props, the letters became a main attraction for photos during our cocktail hour and gave our guests something to do while we were taking photos.

Additionally, we had planned our wedding without hiring a planner and I was a bit worried about the actual day of coordination, but that was before Diane. Diane was amazing! She worked with us on the timing, who was walking when and knew each bridal party member by name. Diane and Brad took over at the rehearsal and ceremony and everything was timed perfectly and exactly how we wanted it. They even included our last minute addition of adding flower grannies to our ceremony.

Brad and Diane got to know us during this process, our likes and dislikes, how we wanted our ceremony and reception to feel, everything. They made song suggestions and I felt great knowing the best day of our lives was in their hands! Everyone who attended said over and over how all of those personal touches in music, the timing, etc really allowed our guests to feel how much love went into our wedding! I cannot say enough positive things, Brad and Diane are amazing and I am forever grateful!

Raleigh Event DJ 5

Annie · Married on 12/08/2017

Excellence DJ, Very Professional, Our neighborhood has been using this DJ for about 5 years now for our Holiday Party.

Margaret · Married on 12/07/2017

Bradley provided us with the highest quality of service and allowed me to focus o everything else, because he was fully in control of his part of the event. Thank yo so much we will definitely be using you again.

Nicole · Married on 11/18/2017

Brad at Raleigh Event DJ could not have been better to work with. I reached out to him just 2 DAYS before my wedding because a different plan I had for uplighting fell through. Brad was immediately responsive, so courteous, and happy to help out. The uplighting at our reception came together perfectly. It made for a great ambiance, and we really loved the spotlight he positioned above our cake, which lit it up fantastically!

We can’t thank Brad and those at Raleigh Event DJ enough for coming through for us so last minute, and so appreciate the responsiveness and reliability on those final days leading up to the wedding!

Ali · Married on 11/03/2017

Brad and his wife Diane with Raleigh Event DJ helped make create the wedding of our dreams! They were quick to respond to any emails or calls, willing to come to me to meet whenever I needed questions answered, and made me feel calm and would help where they need! Brad is a great DJ, not creating an MC's show, but keeping the guests aware, taking as little or as much direction on music we wanted to give, and kept all of our guests on the dance floor all night by us just giving him a "genre" and "vibe" we wanted to achieve. He took our guests request which our guests really appreciated to be able to dance to their favorites and had great ideas of things to do throughout the night. His wife Diane was a miracle! I asked her to serve as our day of coordinator and she went above and beyond contacting our vendors the week of, helping create the days timeline, arriving early to the rehearsal and day of to make sure everything was set up perfectly, and noticing every little thing during the ceremony and reception so our family and guests didn't have to lift a finger! My particular parents were even able to relax and not step foot in the venue until the moment we walked down the aisle and the whole day went smoothly! You won't be able to find a better DJ/coordinator combo who are comfortable with each other, good at what they do, and affordable!! Thank you both for everything!

d · Married on 10/14/2017

Great for keeping a party of teenagers going!

Melanie · Married on 10/07/2017

What a wonderful experience. Bradley was very profession, organized, efficient, pleasant and helpful!
    Great selection of music to choose from. Would recommend them to use for any events.

Bridgett · Married on 10/01/2017

Bradley and Dianne were both so sweet + amazing to work with. So happy we chose Raleigh event DJ!

• W

Will · Married on 09/09/2017

Brad and Diane were so great to work with! They came highly recommended from a friend's wedding that we attended. Brad was very attentive throughout the entire planning process. Everyone at the wedding had an awesome time and were dancing the whole night!! Brad definitely knew how to keep the party going!! We had last minute changes that they handled with ease! Their expertise both leading up to the wedding and day of was incredibly valuable. Look no further than Brad and Diane for your wedding planning and DJ needs!!

Edie · event on: 06/17/2017

Brad, of Raleigh Event DJ, was great to work with. He made our daughter's bat mitzvah celebration fun and memorable! He listened to our ideas and worked within our budget. The lighting, music, and activities (for kids and adults) were perfect for our venue and guests. We highly recommend this DJ!

Edie · Married on 06/17/2017

Brad, the owner of Raleigh Event DJ, was great to work with and helped make our daughter's bat mitzvah celebration fun and memorable. Brad listened to our ideas and was able to provide quality service (lighting, music and fun activities for the kids and adults) while staying within our budget. We highly recommend this DJ!

Cynthia · Married on 06/10/2017

I found Brad (Raleigh Event DJ) just 4 weeks before my daughters wedding. Before I met him things were feeling a bit chaotic in trying to do it all DIY. Plans were to do flowers myself, food and music with the help of family. I realized I was way in over my head.
    Then I found Brad. My husband, daughter and I instantly felt at peace and knew it was the right decision to hire Raleigh Event DJ. Brad worked hard to keep things in budget, he was patient and knowledgeable. Most of all he and Diane really love what they do and have shown us they really do care and put their best into it.
    It turns out, Brad had connections and found me a caterer and Nate served the food. One load after another he took off my shoulders.
    Remarks from family and friends included "best reception I've been to!", "Diane is so sweet! Where did you find her",
    "Where did you find your DJ, I need a card", "the food was awesome!" Those are just a few.
    Thank you Brad, Diane and Nate, you helped make my girls wedding successful and fun!

Clif and Cynthia Friese

Blaine · Married on 05/12/2017

Brad & Diane with Raleigh Event DJ were both SO wonderful. When we first met with Brad, he was incredibly easy-going and made us both feel so comfortable talking with him and telling him exactly what we were looking for in our big day. Brad was both professional and caring during each step of the process, and truly felt more like a family friend than a vendor, giving us tremendous confidence leading up to our wedding day. We felt like he was just as invested in our plans as we were. During the event, Brad and Diane were both incredibly focused and responsive, having the ability to work around last-minute changes & requests while still having fun and remaining totally composed. We were SO glad we chose to go with Raleigh Event DJ for our wedding, and 100% recommend Brad & Diane for any big event you may have coming up.

Candy · Married on 05/06/2017

Brad and Diane are absolutely phenomenal. We hired them for our wedding on 5/6/17. Not only were they affordable, they went above and beyond my expectations. We met with them twice and they also came to our rehersal and even stayed for dinner. Diane and Brad worked together to make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there. I didn't have a day-of coordinator, and didn't need one because of them! The music should be why you hire a DJ, but this team is SO much more than music! The music flowed perfectly and they listened to my requests for songs and even took requests from the guests. They also brought with them equipment for our officiant and microphones for guest speakers. Everyone had a great time and Brad kept the energy going the whole night. I would recommend them to everyone and already have passed along their contact info. I wish I had another reason to work with them in the future! We picked them randomly by got soooo lucky!!!

Haley · Married on 01/14/2017

They did a fantastic job! Our guests danced until they were forced out for the send off :)

Katie · Married on 10/22/2016

Everything was great - because we live out of state, we didn't have a chance to meet with Bradley in person, but it didn't matter. He did a great job! All our guests loved the big band dinner music and then the pop beats afterwards. Bradley handled the curve balls like a champ, and allowed requests. We would recommend him for any event!

Austin · Married on 10/15/2016

Our DJ was great, he kept the focus on us and our families rather than trying to be the life of the party. He was very organized and flexible, would book him again.

Kelly · Married on 07/31/2016

Brad and his wife did an amazing job! I highly recommend their services. He answered my emails very quickly and was able to personalize my entire wedding. He gave suggestions that were perfect for the couple that we are. I especially loved the anniversary song-where the married people go on the dance floor and they count down till the couple who has been married the longest is the only couple on the dance floor. 58 years! People raved about how cute that was and it was all Brad's idea. The dance floor was always filled with people. We would have never had such a successful event if it wasn't for him!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Raleigh Event DJ's reply:

Dear Kelly & Conor, Thank you so much for the kind words and generous review. I'm so glad to hear you are pleased. We really enjoyed working with you both and we had just as much fun as you and your guests. I'm also glad the weather held out for your ceremony. We were really sweating it there for a bit . . . but God was smiling on you both and turned it into just an absolutely beautiful day for your wedding. Thanks again for letting us help make your day special and a huge success. It really was a pleasure serving you. -Brad

jennifer · Married on 06/12/2016

Bradley is an excellent choice for a wedding DJ. His services were professional and accommodating. He knew songs to suggest, centerpiece game ideas and had great lighting. He made the additional effort to be at the rehearsal dinner to make sure all of the songs will be timed perfectly for the ceremony. His experience definitely shows. Diane was great helping the ceremony and reception run smoothly, they both are great to work with!

• Jun

Jun · Married on 05/07/2016

We enjoyed working with Brad and his team very much! Brad is awesome! He's friendly, energetic, and very responsible! He helps make our day very smooth and fun. We definitely recommend Raleigh Event DJ!