120 Reviews for Raleigh Event DJ

One Event Per Day (5)
Karaoke (2)
Uplighting (2)
88 Raleigh Event DJ Reviews

Brad and Diane are amazing! You aren’t just getting a DJ, you are also getting a wedding coordinator for the reception with Diane. She will work with Brad to make sure the whole reception runs smoothly. They made our reception AMAZING!! Great music, everyone was dancing the whole time! It was everything we asked for and more! Brad and Diane did my sister’s wedding and when I messaged him about my wedding I didn’t mention it but he remembered me, which was really nice! Seriously, you want to book this DJ!!!

Profile Picture Chloe, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Brad and Diane worked with is from start to finish to make our wedding AMAZING and incredibly enjoyable! Diane did a wonderful job helping things run smoothly. I couldn’t have found a better entertainment team for our wedding.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I recently used Raleigh Event DJ for our wedding on June 2, 2018. Brad & Diane went above and beyond our expectations! They are a great team and we are so happy we chose them for our special day :) If you want great quality at a reasonable price, Raleigh Event DJ is for you!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad and Diane where so nice and helpful for my wedding this past weekend. They both where quick to respond to any emails that I sent and very easy to meet with. I planned my wedding in 3 months and they helped to make sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend them both for any event!

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

We decided to move up our wedding date due to my applying grad school in the fall. On top of that my now husband and I also purchased a home and moved during the planning process. After one phone call with Brad I felt like we were in great hands and were completely taken care of! We met several times to discuss specific uplighting colors and other details. With everything going on in our lives, I am sure that I was a bit less responsive at times than I should have been but Brad remained patient and professional and always had a solution to whatever problems I was having with planning. Brad even suggested adding large LOVE letters (pictured), they were a HUGE hit. They were large (the length of the wall behind us is about 16 ft) and really made for a beautiful entrance area. On top of that, we had a DIY photo booth with a polaroid camera and props, the letters became a main attraction for photos during our cocktail hour and gave our guests something to do while we were taking photos.

Additionally, we had planned our wedding without hiring a planner and I was a bit worried about the actual day of coordination, but that was before Diane. Diane was amazing! She worked with us on the timing, who was walking when and knew each bridal party member by name. Diane and Brad took over at the rehearsal and ceremony and everything was timed perfectly and exactly how we wanted it. They even included our last minute addition of adding flower grannies to our ceremony.

Brad and Diane got to know us during this process, our likes and dislikes, how we wanted our ceremony and reception to feel, everything. They made song suggestions and I felt great knowing the best day of our lives was in their hands! Everyone who attended said over and over how all of those personal touches in music, the timing, etc really allowed our guests to feel how much love went into our wedding! I cannot say enough positive things, Brad and Diane are amazing and I am forever grateful!

Profile Picture Paige, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

Excellence DJ, Very Professional, Our neighborhood has been using this DJ for about 5 years now for our Holiday Party.

Profile Picture Annie, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bradley provided us with the highest quality of service and allowed me to focus o everything else, because he was fully in control of his part of the event. Thank yo so much we will definitely be using you again.

Profile Picture Margaret, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad and his wife were extremely accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process. We met with Brad a few times before the wedding to sort everything out and he was very kind and supportive in everything we wanted for our big day. On the day of, his wife actually helped out with cues and getting the bridal party situated and in their right spots. There were a few hiccups on the day of with mics and a slideshow, but other than that it was a perfect day and we were very happy to have Brad there with us!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad at Raleigh Event DJ could not have been better to work with. I reached out to him just 2 DAYS before my wedding because a different plan I had for uplighting fell through. Brad was immediately responsive, so courteous, and happy to help out. The uplighting at our reception came together perfectly. It made for a great ambiance, and we really loved the spotlight he positioned above our cake, which lit it up fantastically!

We can’t thank Brad and those at Raleigh Event DJ enough for coming through for us so last minute, and so appreciate the responsiveness and reliability on those final days leading up to the wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Brad and his wife Diane with Raleigh Event DJ helped make create the wedding of our dreams! They were quick to respond to any emails or calls, willing to come to me to meet whenever I needed questions answered, and made me feel calm and would help where they need! Brad is a great DJ, not creating an MC's show, but keeping the guests aware, taking as little or as much direction on music we wanted to give, and kept all of our guests on the dance floor all night by us just giving him a "genre" and "vibe" we wanted to achieve. He took our guests request which our guests really appreciated to be able to dance to their favorites and had great ideas of things to do throughout the night. His wife Diane was a miracle! I asked her to serve as our day of coordinator and she went above and beyond contacting our vendors the week of, helping create the days timeline, arriving early to the rehearsal and day of to make sure everything was set up perfectly, and noticing every little thing during the ceremony and reception so our family and guests didn't have to lift a finger! My particular parents were even able to relax and not step foot in the venue until the moment we walked down the aisle and the whole day went smoothly! You won't be able to find a better DJ/coordinator combo who are comfortable with each other, good at what they do, and affordable!! Thank you both for everything!

Profile Picture Ali, 11/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Great for keeping a party of teenagers going!

Profile Picture d, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What a wonderful experience. Bradley was very profession, organized, efficient, pleasant and helpful!
Great selection of music to choose from. Would recommend them to use for any events.

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bradley and Dianne were both so sweet + amazing to work with. So happy we chose Raleigh event DJ!

Profile Picture Bridgett, 10/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad and Diane were so great to work with! They came highly recommended from a friend's wedding that we attended. Brad was very attentive throughout the entire planning process. Everyone at the wedding had an awesome time and were dancing the whole night!! Brad definitely knew how to keep the party going!! We had last minute changes that they handled with ease! Their expertise both leading up to the wedding and day of was incredibly valuable. Look no further than Brad and Diane for your wedding planning and DJ needs!!

Profile Picture Will, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was great! He was available to meet with us before our event to make sure that we had our plan in place for how the evening would flow and to review our specific music requests and other needs. He was very professional and accommodating. The evening of our party, everyone enjoyed the music that Brad played and he was patient when we asked for some songs to be played for longer times. Our party would not have been the same without him. I would highly recommend Raleigh Event DJ.

Profile Picture Becky, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad, the owner of Raleigh Event DJ, was great to work with and helped make our daughter's bat mitzvah celebration fun and memorable. Brad listened to our ideas and was able to provide quality service (lighting, music and fun activities for the kids and adults) while staying within our budget. We highly recommend this DJ!

Profile Picture Edie, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
4.7

Raleigh Event DJ was amazing! They played all the songs we asked and were very patient with us getting everything together. We were very indecisive about certain songs and he worked with us until the very last minute to make sure it was everything we wanted. Bradley and Diane were amazing and we had so much fun!

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

We used Raleigh Event DJ for my wedding, and my sister's wedding. DJ Brad had a great response time for emails, which I definitely appreciated because I had one vendor that was horrible at responding. He actually came to our rehearsal, which our wedding coordinator stated that was very rare to do. On my wedding day, the reception was a blast, and I had so much fun that I didn't want it to end!

Profile Picture Theresa, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad & Diane with Raleigh Event DJ were both SO wonderful. When we first met with Brad, he was incredibly easy-going and made us both feel so comfortable talking with him and telling him exactly what we were looking for in our big day. Brad was both professional and caring during each step of the process, and truly felt more like a family friend than a vendor, giving us tremendous confidence leading up to our wedding day. We felt like he was just as invested in our plans as we were. During the event, Brad and Diane were both incredibly focused and responsive, having the ability to work around last-minute changes & requests while still having fun and remaining totally composed. We were SO glad we chose to go with Raleigh Event DJ for our wedding, and 100% recommend Brad & Diane for any big event you may have coming up.

Profile Picture Blaine, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad and Diane are absolutely phenomenal. We hired them for our wedding on 5/6/17. Not only were they affordable, they went above and beyond my expectations. We met with them twice and they also came to our rehersal and even stayed for dinner. Diane and Brad worked together to make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there. I didn't have a day-of coordinator, and didn't need one because of them! The music should be why you hire a DJ, but this team is SO much more than music! The music flowed perfectly and they listened to my requests for songs and even took requests from the guests. They also brought with them equipment for our officiant and microphones for guest speakers. Everyone had a great time and Brad kept the energy going the whole night. I would recommend them to everyone and already have passed along their contact info. I wish I had another reason to work with them in the future! We picked them randomly by got soooo lucky!!!

Profile Picture Candy, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They did a fantastic job! Our guests danced until they were forced out for the send off :)

Profile Picture Haley, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Everything was great - because we live out of state, we didn't have a chance to meet with Bradley in person, but it didn't matter. He did a great job! All our guests loved the big band dinner music and then the pop beats afterwards. Bradley handled the curve balls like a champ, and allowed requests. We would recommend him for any event!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ was great, he kept the focus on us and our families rather than trying to be the life of the party. He was very organized and flexible, would book him again.

Profile Picture Austin, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad and his wife did an amazing job! I highly recommend their services. He answered my emails very quickly and was able to personalize my entire wedding. He gave suggestions that were perfect for the couple that we are. I especially loved the anniversary song-where the married people go on the dance floor and they count down till the couple who has been married the longest is the only couple on the dance floor. 58 years! People raved about how cute that was and it was all Brad's idea. The dance floor was always filled with people. We would have never had such a successful event if it wasn't for him!

View Vendor Response