Raleigh Dream Limos Reviews

15 | Cary, NC

15 Reviews for Raleigh Dream Limos

Becky · Married on 06/23/2018

We rented one of the larger party busses for our wedding and it was a hit! The bus was clean, impressive, equipt with Bluetooth and AUX hook ups, glasses, a trash can, and the best chauffeur around, Mike McMillian! I was incredibly impressed with this company and would recommend them to ANYONE! They also kept the bus very cool during a hot summer day. Mike was on time, friendly, helpful, and overall a pleasure to work with.

Thank you RDE!

-Becky

Sent on 07/08/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2018

Raleigh Dream Events provided a photo booth for our wedding last minute and I could not have been happier. The photo booth itself took absolutely amazing pictures. The set up was prompt and the staff person provided was so nice! They really did a great job and I would recommend them for anyone looking for high quality photo booth pics!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Brendan · Married on 02/04/2017

We used Raleigh Dream Events for our wedding and I couldn't have asked for more. We had multiple different pickups throughout Raleigh to/from the ceremony without any hassles. They gave us the Rockstar party bus to accommodate our large group which was top notch. You can stock it with food, drinks, luggage. They provide champagne glasses. Only downside was that our ride from the ceremony to the reception was only 30 minutes...wished it was longer!

Make the right choice and use RDE if you want the best transportation option around. You won't find better quality vehicles or customer service around.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Devin · Married on 04/25/2015

We rented a 20 passenger Cadillac Escalade limo for transportation to our ceremony, to take pictures, and to our reception venue. I liked that the price they gave us up front included gratuity and was STILL cheaper than many other companies. There is a minimum reservation time during the overlap between prom and wedding season, but we had no issue meeting that.

Jay was our limo driver and he was phenomenal. It was raining all day on the wedding day, and every time we got in and out of the limo he was there with an umbrella to help us out of the limo. The epitome of professionalism. He arrived on time and helped us pack and unpack the limo when we needed it. The limo was also in great condition and clean and had a hook up where you could play music from Pandora, the radio, or your music player/phone. The wedding party loved the limo, and so did we!

We highly recommend Raleigh Dream Limos!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Rebecca · Married on 02/14/2015

LOVE Katie and Chris they are the absolute best! I hired them for multiple events including work and wedding events and would hire them for every event possible. They have the best photo booth options in the Triangle and are very professional. My guests loved riding in the hummer limo as well. I would absolutely recommend them to any event you are planning.

Sent on 04/22/2015
  • I

Isabella · Married on 11/15/2014

I used RDE 26 passenger white Escalade limo on my wedding day and I could not have been happier with their service. My wedding planner recommended them, and they were on time, and helped keep everyone on schedule. I wish the limo had bigger doors (my dress was huge!) but that's not their fault lol The inside of the limo was nice and spacious, and all the lights made it very much a party atmosphere, which was what we wanted. Prices were very fair, would absolutely recommend to other brides!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Taylor · Married on 07/12/2014

Such a wondeful limo ride!!!! We had the 22 passenger hummer for the first part of the evening. It was so great to be able to first ride with my bridesmaid to the church but then again, with the whole wedding party to the reception! It was great to just sing and laugh and spend some extra time together! The guy who drove us was very professional and respectful and helped us in and out of the car! It was also pretty hot that day so he made extra sure that the air conditioning was pumped up!! My husband and I also took a regular hummer limo to the hotel at the end of the night and it again was a wonderful experience! Thank you so much for your hard work!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Liz · Married on 06/28/2014

We hired Raleigh Dream Events for after our wedding to take us to a bar and a couple of other places. They showed up on time with an amazing limo. The pictures don't do it justice. We had The Panther which was the white Hummer for 16 people. The inside was so spacious, the lights were so cool, and they had a system where we could connect our own music.
    They dropped us off at the bar and we called them to pick us up early (it was a long great day) and they were there immediately. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Raleigh Dream Events was awesome! We had such an amazing wedding! I would recommend them to anyone. Our reception was so fun and everyone had a great time! Great photography from them as well!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Ryan · event on: 04/17/2015

Whenever I called with questions they were all answered and I was helped in everything related to this rental (cost, payment, logistics, etc.)

Sent on 04/20/2015

Laura · event on: 08/29/2015

RDE staff was very professional and friendly. Our driver, Wyatt, was AWESOME. Very responsive and professional. Overall a terrific experience.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Sedation Dental · event on: 09/03/2015

Excellent service and communication! Thanks Mike and Katie for your help in making this a wonderful team building event.

Sent on 09/08/2015
  • User6609990 · event on: 04/15/2016

Wyatt was the driver of my daughters prom group. They praised him...and said he was awesome and was a call away. Thanks for the great memories

Sent on 04/18/2016

Davon · Married on 01/04/2014

Chris and his staff were super nice and super easy to work with. They made the process of selecting lighting easy and seamless. They were surprisingly very accommodating to our budget, which was a huge value. I will hire Raleigh Dream Events for my next event without question!!!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Shebbra · event on: 04/09/2016

3.0

The rock star party bus arrived about 15 minutes early for my daughter's sweet 16 event and from there everything was amazing! Her friends are still talking about how much fun they had. The customer service from the time I requested a quote to final drop off was excellent and I can't thank RDE enough for an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 04/11/2016