75 Reviews for Raj Jewels

Diamond Certif. (4)
Designer Engag. Rings (3)
Ring Sizing (3)
Shipping (2)
Stone Upgrades (2)
Custom Engag. Rings (1)
Custom Wed. Bands (1)
Designer Wed. Bands (1)
74 Raj Jewels Reviews

Process was made very easy with helpful staff

Profile Picture Charul, 1/17/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I went to Raj Jewels to get my mangalsutra and gold bangles. Kushi worked with my parents and in-laws to set aside over 20 pieces for me, and then spent time with me to try them all on and helped me find my mangalsutra! Raj Jewels is very professional and has great deals and something for every price point. Everyone was nice and willing to help out.

Profile Picture Disha, 9/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great service we really enjoyed our shopping experience!!

Profile Picture Ravi, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Walking into Raj Jewels, we didn’t expect to find a mangalsutra as beautiful as Khushi showed us given my fiancé’s specific taste. Definitely recommend this jeweler to everyone in the area!

Profile Picture Chirag, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Best jewelry buying experience. Varsha was amazing. VERY patient not push. EXCELLENT!!

Profile Picture Rajshi, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The jewelry expert was very accommodating and cared about making not just the bride and groom happy, but the whole family of 8 (the Parents, 2 Aunties and 2 Uncles) happy. We bought the bride's mangalsutra and were thrilled with the final result.

Profile Picture Celina, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

It was a great service! I bought two sets for my wedding and they were exactly what I was looking for!

Profile Picture Nirali, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I came multiple times to Raj Jewels and I have been satisfied every single time! The staff is extremely helpful and they have the best variety of jewelry! I highly recommend Raj Jewels to everyone!

Profile Picture Abiha , 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Awesome experience! It was easier than I️ thought! Everyone helped my fiancé and I️ a lot

Profile Picture Rabia, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great experience. Wonderful staff.

Profile Picture Ahmed, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We came to Raj Jewels for my wedding shopping. Not only did we find unique selections of Mangalsutra, wedding rings and diamonds sets but the service was excellent! We left completely happy and satisfied.

Profile Picture Nirav, 12/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Diamond Certif., Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Custom Engag. Rings, Designer Engag. Rings, Designer Wed. Bands

Best jewelry shop on oak tree in Edison!, the staff is extremely professional, and very helpful in trying to find the perfect jewelry that fits your price range!

Profile Picture Vaishali, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great service and quality! Very professional staff!

Profile Picture Pankaj, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Purchasing fine jewelry past 2 years now and with every visit, I walk out with a pleasant experience. Beautiful jewelry at unbelievable prices. Will definitely continue to business for many many years. Wonderful crew at Raj jewels. Cheers !

Profile Picture Anzer, 9/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

They have good collections and they gave us really good prices . They had good customer service.

Profile Picture Nikki, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I came in with my family and we purchased a necklace for my fiance. We had an amazing experience. Great service. Great staff.

Profile Picture Daniyal, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Wonderful, professional, quick service. We were welcomed warmly upon arrival. We were given undivided attention and patience while we made our selection. Very pleasant experience and great prices!

Profile Picture User7025848, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We bought a diamond mangalsutra and our experience was excellent!

Profile Picture Ravi, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I just bought a diamond necklace set which was beautiful. The service was very pleasant and they were easy to work with. I am very satisfied with the quality of the set and service that I received.

Profile Picture Janko, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I got a mangalsutra and they were very friendly. Took their time to understand what we want and show us a wide variety.

Profile Picture Rajan, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Designs are really nice... go for it

Profile Picture User7159457, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Bought a contemporary mangalsutra with brilliant design and exceptional service with Raj jewelers located in Edison, NJ with my future mother in law and fiancé. I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much but all of the service and love you showed my future family!

Profile Picture User7863584, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I am newly engaged and the young saleswoman gave AMAZING service!! Very patient and helped me pick out some very great pieces for my wedding. I would highly recomend Raj Jewels!! Very Happy with their service and fair pricing too!!!

Profile Picture User6824746, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Wonderful experience at Raj Jewellers. We came with our mom on Mother's Day and had a great time jewellery shopping. Very patient, respectful and thorough service. Ask for Varsha!

Profile Picture Jo, 6/7/17, 1 Review