Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design Reviews

Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 5
Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 6
Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 7

Stephanie · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Saying Vicki is AMAZING would be an understatement! I wanted real flowers so bad but had to stick to a budget. Vicki was able to give me exactly what I wanted and more for a price I could pay! She had great advice to what flowers would look great and survive the heat! She was so responsive to emails, gladly added in centerpieces and other accessories countless times as I realized I needed them! She even drove to our house to pick up the centerpiece boxes! We LOVED working with her and can’t recommend her enough to everyone we know!! So happy we found Raise Your Glass Events!!

Abby · Married on 10/06/2018

Raise Your Glass Events provided fantastic floral design and centerpieces for our wedding. Vicki made our wedding absolutely gorgeous, and we loved working with her. From our first meeting with Vicki, she provided really helpful guidance based on the vision we articulated. She was warm, responsive, detailed, and transparent – and we knew that we could really trust that she was going to create beautiful bouquets and arrangements in line with our vision.

Vicki created beautiful bouquets perfectly aligned with our color palette, romantic centerpieces with floating candles and elegant wreaths, the sweetest flower girl baskets, and so much more. Everything was breathtaking and even better than what we had envisioned. We were absolutely delighted – and I can’t stop looking at the photos of the flowers!

Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 8
    Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 9
    Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 10

Nichole · Married on 09/22/2018

Vicki,

You absolutely made my day without question! I gave you very little detail and a few photos on my Pinterest to go off of and you somehow created exactly what I had in my mind and made it 100 times better than I could have ever pictured. I truly think that flowers make or break decor at a wedding and I am just so thankful I had you by my side making everything so perfect. Thank you thank you thank you for everything it was truly magicical and my dream come true!!

Nichole Dayton

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Raise Your Glass Events is nothing short of amazing!! My family and I hired Vicki as both our florist and day of coordinator, which was one of the best decisions we made! Vicki has done weddings for my sister in law, cousin, and friend, so I knew from the time that I got engaged that Vicki had to be part of our day, as well! Over the last two years during our wedding planning process, Vicki has always been very professional, quick to respond to any questions I had, and has always been willing to make suggestions and recommendations when I couldn’t make a decision on my own. Vicki was always willing to schedule meetings with my family and I, and was always so flexible and accommodating to our schedules. When I first came to Vicki I wasn’t really sure of what I wanted. All that I could really tell her were what colors that I wanted and the rustic and romantic style I was hoping for. Without a doubt, Vicki has made my Pinterest wedding come to life, and it was absolutely beautiful. Our wedding day wouldn’t have been the same without Vicki and for that I’m forever grateful.

Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 11
    Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 18
    Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 19
    Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 20

Alexi · Married on 01/10/2018

Vicki out did herself. I had no idea what I wanted ( theme, price point, size). She walked me through everything. Asked questions that let her delve into my personality and likes. She presented a few ideas and took the ball and ran with it. Her creativity, design and personality were all winners. I am even using a design element as part of my house decor. I would not hesitate to recommend Vicki and Raise Your Glass to anyone!

Hope · Married on 10/15/2017

Vicki was AMAZING to work with!! We used her services for my sister's wedding a few years back and decided to use her floral services for my wedding this past weekend. I cannot say enough great things about Vicki. The flowers and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful - everybody commented on how beautiful the decorations were! She was so organized and helpful. She even made place cards for us, which turned out gorgeous. I would HIGHLY recommend all to use Vicki!!

Alyssa · Married on 09/23/2017

I was referred to Raise your Glass Eventd and I am over the moon by the work they did building up to and on my actual wedding day. It was truly a dream and without her- my vision would have never come true.

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! The quality of the flowers were amazing and I couldn’t have imagine a more beautiful centerpiece, sweetheart table and bouquet. So many people commented how amazing the flowers were. Thank you so much for making my wedding so beautiful!!

alisa · Married on 08/12/2017

Vicki was absolutely amazing! She not only created beautiful flowers and center pieces but was an amazing coordinator who made my wedding stress free!

• User6708662 · 1+ year ago

Vicki put together the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen. She went above and beyond any expectations I had. I gave her a few pictures and ideas of what I had in mind and let her run with the rest. I also received so many compliments from my guests on my flowers. She was an integral part to making my wedding beautiful and memorable.

Samantha · Married on 06/17/2017

Vicki does beyond amazing work! From the flowers to the decorations to the planning of the day. She was our florist and our wedding planner and we couldn’t have pulled off our wedding without her. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner and/or a florist.

Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 21

Priya · Married on 04/15/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Vicki and Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design! This was her first Indian wedding and all I can say is she went above and beyond for my sisters wedding. She did her research and made the most perfect garlands go around my family during the ceremony , she also made a beautiful flower sheet so my sister could walk in under. We appreciated everything Vicki was able to accomplish with such little time. The wedding was that much more beautiful because she took the time and effort to make everything look amazing. Her attention to detail is incredible and we were so lucky to have her make the wedding special. Thank you again for everything, we will be sure to recommend you to family and friends and hope to have you again for any future event.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/25/2017

Vicki did the most wonderful job with the flowers and all the decorations, I would recommend her to everyone! I feel like I had a bit of a different taste than some people, as my man flowers were succulents and she did the BEST job! I love everything!!!

Vicky was amazing. Our flowers were beautiful and I am so happy we found Raise Your Glass For our wedding. I have had so many compliments on our flowers and how beautiful our arrangements where.

Rebecca · Married on 09/12/2015

I really can't say enough great words about Vicki and her team! They took such great care of me and made my wedding, my dream come true. To start, it poured, all day on the day of my wedding. We weren't readying to call off our outside ceremony yet though. There was a break in the rain so Vicki and her team ran outside to start putting up the decorations for only a half hour later it started raining again. We decided to move the wedding across the street to be inside and sure enough Vicki went out in the rain and walked every piece of decoration and flower inside to the manor tavern and set everything up and it was breath taking! She even made more decorations with the extra flowers they had. If you use Vicki, you will not be let down. She exceeded my expectations in every single way! Thank you so much for the perfect day!

Debbie · Married on 09/12/2015

Vicki is the most incredible florist I have ever met. She has now designed and delivered on a commitment to make both of my girls dreams come true at their wedding. She instinctively knew what they wanted, and not only created the most beautiful arrangements I have seen she added so many extra touches as a surprise. This is my second wedding she did her magic for, but I have also had three of my friends hire her as well. Very reasonable on price and certainly one of kind works of art! Thank you Vicki.

Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 22
    Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 23
    Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 24
    Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 25
    Raise Your Glass Floral & Event Design 26

Shelby · Married on 08/21/2015

Vicki was the absolute best. My flowers turned out better than I had expected. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Melissa · Married on 07/31/2015

I can't say enough nice this about Vicki and her staff. I meet Vicki at the Baltimore bridal show. We had a one on one meeting quickly after. She saw my vision of a Christmas in July wedding. She worked with my budget and gave me everything i wanted. Her price was very reasonable, her was amazing. They set everything up and took everything down. I didn't have to worry about one thing about decorations for my wedding. My guest comment on how it felt like a winter wonderland and how if it wasn't July they would think it was Christmastime. I have Vicki and her staff to thank for that.

Marlaana · Married on 07/11/2015

For our wedding we wanted to get the best results at the best price. Vicki is awesome. She made helpful suggestions and gave us our vision. I would recommend Raise Your Glass to anyone that wants a unique look for their Big Day. The flowers were breath taking. And thanks to Vicki we used our ceremony pomander balls in our lavish reception trees. Thanks so much to Vicki. No one can do what she does.

Brandy · Married on 07/04/2015

Vicki was excellent. Absolute recommendation.

Susanna · Married on 07/02/2015

Vicki was nothing short of spectacular. I hired her just a few weeks before our wedding and we handled everything over the phone. I had a general idea of what I wanted and she really made it come to life. Everything was more beautiful than I could have imagined and she put everything together seamlessly. She is extremely reasonable and will work within your budget. We continued to add smaller items even the week of the wedding and she was able to accommodate those last minute requests as well. We got so many compliments on our arrangements and I could not have been happier that I picked Vicki. Look no further--she will do an incredible job at a very reasonable price.

Vicky was the best, very professional and was willing to work with our budget.

Ellie · Married on 05/30/2015

From start to finish, Vicki was incredible. The flower arrangements, centerpieces, bouquets, everything was absolutely perfect and really captured the theme of our wedding. The flowers and colors were so beautiful. She is a hardworking, patient and kind person to work with. Vicki went above and beyond to make our day so special. I can't thank her enough for the amazing work she did! I highly recommend any future brides to hire Vicki and Raise Your Glass Events as your florist, you won't regret it!!

Josh · Married on 05/10/2015

After talking to and meeting with other florists who gave us outright crazy price quotes, marked up even more because our wedding was on mothers' day, Vicki and Raise Your Glass Events were a wonderful change of pace.

We met Vicki at one of the Baltimore bridal expo events, where she was refeshingly excited as we explained some of the ideas we had for our wedding. Meeting with her to plan our wedding day, she was a huge help, since we only had a couple specific ideas of what we might want. She helped us decide on some good choices for the ceremony and reception, and different from every other florist we met, even suggested a couple ideas to save us some money, like moving the flowers from our arbor onto the sweetheart table for the reception.

In the end, all of our guests loved the flowers and rushed to get a centerpiece to take for themselves by the end of the event. We can't thank Vicki and Raise Your Glass Events enough for all the help and the awesome flowers they put together for us.

Caitlin · Married on 05/02/2015

Vicki was absolutely amazing. I cannot recommend her enough. My day was absolutely perfect and she handled everything leading up to it and the day of. Seriously a godsend.