Raise the Roof Entertainment Reviews

Raise the Roof Entertainment 2
Raise the Roof Entertainment 3
  • Laszlo

Laszlo Marcze · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Fantastic service, great communication and amazing night!

The team at Raise the Roof is outstanding, there are many vendors out there to meet with, but after we meet with Zach, Rob, and Jeff we felt assured they had all facets handled. RTR are true professionals with modern equipment, great client communication, and come our wedding day they exceeded our expectations. We recommended that you stop searching and cross your fingers that they have your date available! Thank you, RTR team!

• Carrie

Carrie Gladstone · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Amazing team -- above and beyond to make it a very special evening

Zach and RIchard created an incredible wedding entertainment experience for us and our guests. Not only did they keep everyone up and dancing, they found small ways to make the event special in ways only we'd notice -- like finding out some of our favorite non-party songs and playing them in the background throughout the night. Or making a Carrie & David light sign that only showed up after dark at the venue. Or seeing us the next day at Public Square, remembering our first dance song and playing it for us! Above and beyond!

Raise the Roof Entertainment 4
    Raise the Roof Entertainment 5
    Raise the Roof Entertainment 6
    Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Garrett

Garrett Knoll · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Raise The Roof Entertainment was Incredible to work with!

Rob, Todd & Aaron with Raise the Roof were awesome to work with! They made our wedding night incredibly special, kept the party going, but also added an intimate & romantic touch at just the right time throughout the evening. Photo Booth was awesome, we used it as our guest book and the picture quality is unreal! I highly recommend these guys for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 10/31/2019

John Dedinsky · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Raise The Roof

These guys are absolutely awesome. Great to work with!

• Jon

Jon Oldaker · Married on 11/01/2019

Flexible and Customer-Oriented, Excellent Service

Our experience with RTR began with meeting Zach for our planning session and initial consultation for our wedding reception. We received a warm greeting with a beverage and a relaxed atmosphere. Zach is such a genuinely nice person and took the time to answer all of our questions and gave us a complete overview of how the night would go - down to the minute! This greatly alleviated some stress from an already stressed-out engaged couple; not having to worry about any of the music, timing, etc. We were in touch with RTR/Zach many times via email/phone leading up to the big day, and we were able to change our music plan as needed via Google Doc (great feature!). Zach and Jeff did a phenomenal job at our wedding reception and we have received countless compliments on their job well-done. Zach even made sure that we had drinks in our hand if we wanted them! The dance floor was packed the WHOLE night, and this is due to their strong work. If you're in need of a DJ, these are your people! 15/10 would recommend.

• Rebecca

Rebecca Roskos · Married on 08/02/2019

Best we’ve ever had!

Raise the Roof Entertainment DJ’ed for our wedding reception. From our first meeting to the wedding night, it was a seamless and fun process working with their team. Our entertainment was one of the most important things to us for our wedding day, as our main priority was for our guests to have a great time. For being the most important, it was the least of our worries. We were able to trust Rob and his team based on their detailed and organized process for ensuring your event goes as planned and is exactly what you want. Rob and his team kept our wedding on time, helped us stayed relaxed, and made what could be a stressful process fun and enjoyable.

Post wedding, we received so many compliments on our music and the entertainment. Many of our guests said our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to. RTR kept the energy up and the dance floor full ALL night. Thanks to RTR, our guests had a great time (goal achieved), and we had the best wedding ever.

I highly recommend RTR for any event. They are professional, they listen to your needs, and they are enjoyable to work with.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/30/2019

Love these guys!!!

These guys were my favorite vendor for our wedding day. We had Zach and Rob take care of us and they made sure we had a great time. They were super thorough during the run through meeting, very reachable if we had any questions, and just fun guys to be around. They played great music and made sure everyone was sticking to their schedule as well as taking care of us as the bride and groom so we were able to relax and enjoy our day. Definitely recommend these guys and if we ever need their services again we will definitely contact them!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Jamie Starr · Married on 12/15/2018

RTR entertainment is everything you could ask for!

Rob took a ton of stress off us by having great suggestions, taking our ideas and seamlessly intertwining the two. Perfect sound during the ceremony and a dance floor that was energized all night. Our guests were raving weeks after about how much fun our wedding was. RTR was definitely a major reason for that. They also have a ton of equipment and great staff to make every last detail perfect!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Trevor

Trevor Pollack · Married on 10/21/2018

Great service from Zach and Jeff at RTR

My husband and I originally planned to not have dancing at our wedding. Then we changed our minds--about five weeks before the event. We're very happy we ended up engaging Raise the Roof (RTR), specifically Zach and Jeff. They were super easy to work with, did a great job, and were just really nice guys! Our guests danced nonstop for more than two hours.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Autumn · Married on 06/09/2018

Rob and the RTR team were one of the absolute best decisions we made for our wedding. Rob was patient, kind, accommodating, compassionate and had our complete best interest at heart. We used not only his DJ'ing services but booked the photo booth and 4 string quartet. Absolute top notch service. There was an issue that we had in the evening with a separate vendor and Rob was our best advocate and reassured us to just let the behavior go and enjoy our special day. If you book RTR Entertainment you will not be sorry.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Raise the Roof Entertainment's reply:

Hi Autumn! Thank you for the kind note. Working with you and Kevin to bring your vision to life was such a pleasure for our team! I think the unique touches that you thought of made for a very special experience for the two of you as well as your guests! Best wishes to the two of you :) -Rob

Laura · Married on 05/26/2018

Raise the Roof is honestly what made my wedding so amazing. I had Rob Kall as the MC and Zach Fiest as the DJ and they were both AWESOME! It was an incredibly easy process working with them up until the wedding, I was an out-of-town bride and they were very accommodating and worked around my schedule. Since I was coming from out of town and had a lot going on when I finally got in town for the wedding, I had forgotten to pick out some songs for certain parts of the wedding and they took care of it for me. On the day of, Rob kept checking in and helping me out with what's up next, where to stand for the best lighting on the dance floor, making sure my husband and I were making good progress on our rounds through all the tables, etc. Both Zach and Rob did an amazing job of keeping people on the dance floor literally the entire night. When someone requested a song that they noticed would cause people to sit down they would immediately switch it up and get everyone back on the floor. When certain genres were requested that they knew would cause people to want to sit down (polka and EDM) they consulted me and my groom before deciding to not go through with those requests. I would HIGHLY recommend Raise the Roof to anyone getting married in the Cleveland area. They took a huge weight off my shoulders and helped me just have fun instead of feeling stressed about if people are enjoying my wedding or not, and I am so incredibly thankful for that.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Raise the Roof Entertainment's reply:

Hi Laura! Thank you for the review! We had a great time at your wedding. I especially loved the choreographed dance with you and your father! Best wishes to you and Anthony :) -Zach

Aleksa · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the BEST experience with Raise the Roof!!! Rob was our emcee and DJ and he truly made our special day memorable. Months later I am still receiving compliments on our music and the overall flow/interaction of the evening! Prior to the wedding, Rob made our job super simple - he was very collaborative, worked with what we wanted to incorporate in the evening, and even provided his professional opinion based on his experiences. He was not only a vendor but a true partner in our wedding planning process. Not only was RTR a part of our reception, but they made our outdoor ceremony audio setup a breeze! I am forever grateful for the level of excellence and FUN that Rob brought to our wedding. He truly made our evening. Thank you, Rob!!!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Sharon · Married on 07/22/2017

Words cannot even begin to express how amazingly talented Jeff and his team were and are! Beyond any expectations!! Truly. Jeff made our daughter's wedding celebration so fun and lively! He perfectly played off the amazing vibe of our crazy fun and silly friends! He knew exactly what to say and when. His timing and delivery was spot on. He was caring, sentimental, fun, articulate and silly at times. We never left the dance floor! Blew off the Roof should be you new name or What Roof? No limits!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Matthew · Married on 05/20/2017

Rob and Zach were fantastic! I would recommend them in a heartbeat! I'm not sure any review will quite do Raise the Roof Entertainment enough justice. My wife and I had our reception at City Hall Rotunda in downtown Cleveland. Our venue made acoustics an issue - and we wanted to make sure we went with an experienced DJ. Rob and Zach delivered above and beyond what we expected. Not only were the acoustics great, but the lighting was spectacular as well. Rob also did a great job of keeping us on schedule, checking in with us, and even got us started with some drinks right after our intro. We couldn't have been more pleased!!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Brittany · Married on 02/11/2017

Rob & Raise the Roof Entertainment were amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. The music he played was perfect for our wedding. The dance floor was never empty. Besides just being an amazing DJ, Rob took care of us as well. He made sure we stayed on top of our hellos, checked our drinks and just made sure we were having the most amazing night! Thanks for everything Rob & Raise the Roof!!

Sent on 03/12/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

We had a great experience with Raise the Roof's photobooth at our October wedding at Patterson Fruit Farm. They were set up right on time, came with fun props and the girl who worked the booth (I'm so sorry I can't remember her name, but she was wonderful) was so accommodating and friendly. We were able to design our photo strip ahead of time to match our wedding colors and having the scrap book at the end of the night is such a great memory. Another bonus was that all the photos are available online so you can download and share. I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jamie · Married on 10/02/2016

Raise the Roof was such an amazing service! Rob was so prepared and knew exactly what we needed! My husband and I had no clue what we wanted for our music and dancing, but Rob helped us get everything picked out! The reception was perfect, and they really kept us on track with what we should be doing and when! It took the stress off of us, and allowed us to enjoy the moments!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Tyler · Married on 10/02/2016

My wife and I were really happy with our DJ and MC! They set the tone for the evening, and we had a blast! There was never a lull in dancing or a dull moment! Rob was very helpful on helping us choose songs for specific dances too! That was definitely helpful for us! They did a fantastic job!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Barb · Married on 10/02/2016

One of the things my husband and I wanted for our daughter's wedding was a good DJ. We were very satisfied with the service of Raise the Roof Entertainment. They had both a DJ and an MC. This was helpful because it kept the evening rolling. My daughter also had a live singer for a couple songs, and they worked very well with the other singer. They helped him set up and made sure the transitions went smoothly! They were great!

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 10/02/2015

We used DJ services, lighting, green screen and videography services provided by Raise the Roof Entertainment for our wedding and they exceeded our expectations in all categories! All of their staff members were professional and willing to help us even beyond their entertainment duties. You can tell they have many years of experience and our guest couldn't give enough compliments about them. We had a very unique theme so they met with us ahead of time so that they knew exactly what we wanted and they helped us create our vision. A massive thank you to Rob, Jen, Todd, Terry, Cass and Tory! It was a perfect day!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Andy · Married on 09/05/2015

RTR and their amazing DJ Todd where a great choice for my brother's wedding. Todd was truly the best DJ I have ever seen. Everything was timed perfectly, Todd interacted amazing well with the guests, played everything at the proper volume (which I must say seems to be difficult for most DJs, but not RTR!!!!) and everything was planned perfectly. RTR and their DJ Todd made my brother's wedding absolutely (extra) amazing!!! Use next RTR for your DJ needs, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/18/2015

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! We feel so fortunate and lucky to have been able to work with such wonderful vendors!! Our outdoor wedding and reception was on the hottest day of the year and these guys kept the dance floor going! :) Rob, Jen and the Crew are patient and thorough and will work with you to make sure that your style is infused with their expertise. We used RtR for photobooth and dj/mc. Everything was organized and flawless, I got a level of service way above what we paid... I am so thankful for RtR!! Rob had recommended a few fun ideas for the reception and they all worked fabulously!! Everyone at the reception raved about Raise the Roof and have asked me for their contact information. Working with RtR was the absolute BEST and I am a picky customer!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Carrie · Married on 06/13/2015

Rob, Lori and their crew did a fantastic job providing the entertainment for our wedding reception on 6/13. Lots of fun, kept our guests engaged and was very professional. We had so many guests tell us it was the most fun they've had at a wedding. The photobooth was a big hit with our guests and will provide great memories. We would definitely recommend RTR!

Sent on 07/01/2015

We had Rob and his team DJ and MC our wedding on 12/13/14. Rob (owner) was so easy to work with and I felt after our first meeting that I would have nothing to worry about during the planning process or the wedding day. (And I was right!) Rob had it all handled and kept me on track with my planning. He had great suggestions and advice on everything from music, lighting, photobooths, and reception activities. Each time I had a question about how something would work during the reception he had an honest and helpful answer ready. Rob's knowledge of how to make a wedding reception flow was so, so helpful.

Contacting the Raise The Roof team was always easy and responses came back quick and complete. Because communication was so easy, I choose to pay installments throughout the year instead of only a down payment and final payment. This process was professional, always correct and easy to do.

At our reception, Rob worked from a script that we built together to ensure that the reception was exactly what we had agreed upon. And, when Rob wanted to change a few things (like add a song or an activity to keep the dancers out on the dance floor), he first checked with us personally for permission and respected our choices. He even came to find me so I could be on the dance floor for the special 90s mix that was a special request of mine. It was like having a wedding coordinator all night!

Rob and his team came dressed in suits, had reliable equipment and were set up early to be playing music as my first guests arrived. Not only that, but Rob and his team were fun to have around! They were out on the dance floor with us keeping things active and making our guests feel comfortable.

We could not have been happier with our choice to use Raise the Roof Entertainment, and all of our guests agreed.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Cierra · Married on 07/26/2014

We used the Photo Booth from Raise the Roof and it was AWESOME!!! We got an album and a USB with all of the pictures that were taken that night. My husband and I spent hours look through all of our guests pictures. They had plenty of props to choose from and we even got to customize our background. SO MUCH FUN! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/14/2015