Raise the Roof Entertainment LLC Reviews

Raise the Roof Entertainment LLC 2
Raise the Roof Entertainment LLC 3
  • Carrie

Carrie Gladstone · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Amazing team -- above and beyond to make it a very special evening

Zach and RIchard created an incredible wedding entertainment experience for us and our guests. Not only did they keep everyone up and dancing, they found small ways to make the event special in ways only we'd notice -- like finding out some of our favorite non-party songs and playing them in the background throughout the night. Or making a Carrie & David light sign that only showed up after dark at the venue. Or seeing us the next day at Public Square, remembering our first dance song and playing it for us! Above and beyond!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Raise the Roof Entertainment LLC 4
    Raise the Roof Entertainment LLC 5
    Raise the Roof Entertainment LLC 6

Jamie Starr · Married on 12/15/2018

RTR entertainment is everything you could ask for!

Rob took a ton of stress off us by having great suggestions, taking our ideas and seamlessly intertwining the two. Perfect sound during the ceremony and a dance floor that was energized all night. Our guests were raving weeks after about how much fun our wedding was. RTR was definitely a major reason for that. They also have a ton of equipment and great staff to make every last detail perfect!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Trevor

Trevor Pollack · Married on 10/21/2018

Great service from Zach and Jeff at RTR

My husband and I originally planned to not have dancing at our wedding. Then we changed our minds--about five weeks before the event. We're very happy we ended up engaging Raise the Roof (RTR), specifically Zach and Jeff. They were super easy to work with, did a great job, and were just really nice guys! Our guests danced nonstop for more than two hours.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Autumn · Married on 06/09/2018

Rob and the RTR team were one of the absolute best decisions we made for our wedding. Rob was patient, kind, accommodating, compassionate and had our complete best interest at heart. We used not only his DJ'ing services but booked the photo booth and 4 string quartet. Absolute top notch service. There was an issue that we had in the evening with a separate vendor and Rob was our best advocate and reassured us to just let the behavior go and enjoy our special day. If you book RTR Entertainment you will not be sorry.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Raise the Roof Entertainment LLC's reply:

Hi Autumn! Thank you for the kind note. Working with you and Kevin to bring your vision to life was such a pleasure for our team! I think the unique touches that you thought of made for a very special experience for the two of you as well as your guests! Best wishes to the two of you :) -Rob

Laura · Married on 05/26/2018

Raise the Roof is honestly what made my wedding so amazing. I had Rob Kall as the MC and Zach Fiest as the DJ and they were both AWESOME! It was an incredibly easy process working with them up until the wedding, I was an out-of-town bride and they were very accommodating and worked around my schedule. Since I was coming from out of town and had a lot going on when I finally got in town for the wedding, I had forgotten to pick out some songs for certain parts of the wedding and they took care of it for me. On the day of, Rob kept checking in and helping me out with what's up next, where to stand for the best lighting on the dance floor, making sure my husband and I were making good progress on our rounds through all the tables, etc. Both Zach and Rob did an amazing job of keeping people on the dance floor literally the entire night. When someone requested a song that they noticed would cause people to sit down they would immediately switch it up and get everyone back on the floor. When certain genres were requested that they knew would cause people to want to sit down (polka and EDM) they consulted me and my groom before deciding to not go through with those requests. I would HIGHLY recommend Raise the Roof to anyone getting married in the Cleveland area. They took a huge weight off my shoulders and helped me just have fun instead of feeling stressed about if people are enjoying my wedding or not, and I am so incredibly thankful for that.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Raise the Roof Entertainment LLC's reply:

Hi Laura! Thank you for the review! We had a great time at your wedding. I especially loved the choreographed dance with you and your father! Best wishes to you and Anthony :) -Zach

Aleksa · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the BEST experience with Raise the Roof!!! Rob was our emcee and DJ and he truly made our special day memorable. Months later I am still receiving compliments on our music and the overall flow/interaction of the evening! Prior to the wedding, Rob made our job super simple - he was very collaborative, worked with what we wanted to incorporate in the evening, and even provided his professional opinion based on his experiences. He was not only a vendor but a true partner in our wedding planning process. Not only was RTR a part of our reception, but they made our outdoor ceremony audio setup a breeze! I am forever grateful for the level of excellence and FUN that Rob brought to our wedding. He truly made our evening. Thank you, Rob!!!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Sharon · Married on 07/22/2017

Words cannot even begin to express how amazingly talented Jeff and his team were and are! Beyond any expectations!! Truly. Jeff made our daughter's wedding celebration so fun and lively! He perfectly played off the amazing vibe of our crazy fun and silly friends! He knew exactly what to say and when. His timing and delivery was spot on. He was caring, sentimental, fun, articulate and silly at times. We never left the dance floor! Blew off the Roof should be you new name or What Roof? No limits!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Matthew · Married on 05/20/2017

Rob and Zach were fantastic! I would recommend them in a heartbeat! I'm not sure any review will quite do Raise the Roof Entertainment enough justice. My wife and I had our reception at City Hall Rotunda in downtown Cleveland. Our venue made acoustics an issue - and we wanted to make sure we went with an experienced DJ. Rob and Zach delivered above and beyond what we expected. Not only were the acoustics great, but the lighting was spectacular as well. Rob also did a great job of keeping us on schedule, checking in with us, and even got us started with some drinks right after our intro. We couldn't have been more pleased!!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Brittany · Married on 02/11/2017

Rob & Raise the Roof Entertainment were amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. The music he played was perfect for our wedding. The dance floor was never empty. Besides just being an amazing DJ, Rob took care of us as well. He made sure we stayed on top of our hellos, checked our drinks and just made sure we were having the most amazing night! Thanks for everything Rob & Raise the Roof!!

Sent on 03/12/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

We had a great experience with Raise the Roof's photobooth at our October wedding at Patterson Fruit Farm. They were set up right on time, came with fun props and the girl who worked the booth (I'm so sorry I can't remember her name, but she was wonderful) was so accommodating and friendly. We were able to design our photo strip ahead of time to match our wedding colors and having the scrap book at the end of the night is such a great memory. Another bonus was that all the photos are available online so you can download and share. I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jamie · Married on 10/02/2016

Raise the Roof was such an amazing service! Rob was so prepared and knew exactly what we needed! My husband and I had no clue what we wanted for our music and dancing, but Rob helped us get everything picked out! The reception was perfect, and they really kept us on track with what we should be doing and when! It took the stress off of us, and allowed us to enjoy the moments!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Tyler · Married on 10/02/2016

My wife and I were really happy with our DJ and MC! They set the tone for the evening, and we had a blast! There was never a lull in dancing or a dull moment! Rob was very helpful on helping us choose songs for specific dances too! That was definitely helpful for us! They did a fantastic job!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Barb · Married on 10/02/2016

One of the things my husband and I wanted for our daughter's wedding was a good DJ. We were very satisfied with the service of Raise the Roof Entertainment. They had both a DJ and an MC. This was helpful because it kept the evening rolling. My daughter also had a live singer for a couple songs, and they worked very well with the other singer. They helped him set up and made sure the transitions went smoothly! They were great!

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 10/02/2015

We used DJ services, lighting, green screen and videography services provided by Raise the Roof Entertainment for our wedding and they exceeded our expectations in all categories! All of their staff members were professional and willing to help us even beyond their entertainment duties. You can tell they have many years of experience and our guest couldn't give enough compliments about them. We had a very unique theme so they met with us ahead of time so that they knew exactly what we wanted and they helped us create our vision. A massive thank you to Rob, Jen, Todd, Terry, Cass and Tory! It was a perfect day!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Andy · Married on 09/05/2015

RTR and their amazing DJ Todd where a great choice for my brother's wedding. Todd was truly the best DJ I have ever seen. Everything was timed perfectly, Todd interacted amazing well with the guests, played everything at the proper volume (which I must say seems to be difficult for most DJs, but not RTR!!!!) and everything was planned perfectly. RTR and their DJ Todd made my brother's wedding absolutely (extra) amazing!!! Use next RTR for your DJ needs, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/18/2015

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! We feel so fortunate and lucky to have been able to work with such wonderful vendors!! Our outdoor wedding and reception was on the hottest day of the year and these guys kept the dance floor going! :) Rob, Jen and the Crew are patient and thorough and will work with you to make sure that your style is infused with their expertise. We used RtR for photobooth and dj/mc. Everything was organized and flawless, I got a level of service way above what we paid... I am so thankful for RtR!! Rob had recommended a few fun ideas for the reception and they all worked fabulously!! Everyone at the reception raved about Raise the Roof and have asked me for their contact information. Working with RtR was the absolute BEST and I am a picky customer!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Carrie · Married on 06/13/2015

Rob, Lori and their crew did a fantastic job providing the entertainment for our wedding reception on 6/13. Lots of fun, kept our guests engaged and was very professional. We had so many guests tell us it was the most fun they've had at a wedding. The photobooth was a big hit with our guests and will provide great memories. We would definitely recommend RTR!

Sent on 07/01/2015

We had Rob and his team DJ and MC our wedding on 12/13/14. Rob (owner) was so easy to work with and I felt after our first meeting that I would have nothing to worry about during the planning process or the wedding day. (And I was right!) Rob had it all handled and kept me on track with my planning. He had great suggestions and advice on everything from music, lighting, photobooths, and reception activities. Each time I had a question about how something would work during the reception he had an honest and helpful answer ready. Rob's knowledge of how to make a wedding reception flow was so, so helpful.

Contacting the Raise The Roof team was always easy and responses came back quick and complete. Because communication was so easy, I choose to pay installments throughout the year instead of only a down payment and final payment. This process was professional, always correct and easy to do.

At our reception, Rob worked from a script that we built together to ensure that the reception was exactly what we had agreed upon. And, when Rob wanted to change a few things (like add a song or an activity to keep the dancers out on the dance floor), he first checked with us personally for permission and respected our choices. He even came to find me so I could be on the dance floor for the special 90s mix that was a special request of mine. It was like having a wedding coordinator all night!

Rob and his team came dressed in suits, had reliable equipment and were set up early to be playing music as my first guests arrived. Not only that, but Rob and his team were fun to have around! They were out on the dance floor with us keeping things active and making our guests feel comfortable.

We could not have been happier with our choice to use Raise the Roof Entertainment, and all of our guests agreed.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Cierra · Married on 07/26/2014

We used the Photo Booth from Raise the Roof and it was AWESOME!!! We got an album and a USB with all of the pictures that were taken that night. My husband and I spent hours look through all of our guests pictures. They had plenty of props to choose from and we even got to customize our background. SO MUCH FUN! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/14/2015
  • Kaela

Kaela · Married on 06/21/2014

Rob and Todd went above and beyond to make our reception everything we could have wanted and more!! They helped us schedule everything during our reception perfectly so it went smoothly and there wasn't too much down time or any lulls. Before our entrance Rob ran through everything with us and our wedding party to make sure everyone was on the same page. During the reception they checked in with us frequently to make sure everything was going the way we wanted it to. I would definitely recommend Raise the Roof (especially Rob, the owner, and Todd) to DJ any function!!

Sent on 07/12/2014
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/31/2014

I can't even find where to begin to say how much Jeff, our DJ helped our wedding out. He literally did way more than expected and I would definitely recommend him to do your wedding. He got the young people, the old people, and everyone inbetween to dance and it was perfect. I would recommend doing the photobooth/DJ combo because that was a very good deal as well. I had a BLAST at my wedding, thank you so much Jeff!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Rob was great to work with. He listened to me and what I wanted played as well as had suggestions to what would keep the dance floor going well throughout the night. I liked that they mix music as well so that if a song isn't working they can easily fade into another song without it seeming odd. We also had some basic up lighting and a floor monogram which was included in our package and was really nice to have and made the room pop! Also used them for our photo booth which was a big hit. We even used the props during out grand entrance. We received our guest book and a USB drive of all pictures right at the end of the night which was great to not have to wait for. Did a great overall job!

Sent on 08/06/2013
  • User2052816 · 2+ years ago

Im glad we choose rtf for our photobooth services. The staff at the wedding we professional and fun. We were able to customize the photostrip and the hours the booth was open. Plus i got everything in a jump drive along with the photo album guestbook. I would totally recommend them!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Danielle · Married on 08/17/2012

When planning for your wedding with so many vendors out there it is so hard to know what vendors you should pick. You want the right people and the great service and sometimes that is hard to find. I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS VENDOR! We were so lucky to have this amazing team work our wedding. From DJ to Videography to photobooth it couldn't have been more perfect! When we first met Rob we clicked with him right away. So friendly, ready to work with us and anything we wanted! We got married last year and still get compliments from so many of our wedding guests as to how great the entertainment was! I can't wait until someone else in our family gets married so we can hire them again!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Sherry · Married on 04/28/2012

I used the Youngstown Photobooth branch of Raise the Roof Entertainment (RTRE) for a photobooth at a wedding reception (we had a Florida destination in April and then in July had a recpetion to celebrate with family). I live in Chicago and planned everything via e-mail with Doug and the experience was great!

The process went smooth- as we got everything exactly as we wanted it. The photobooth attendants for the night were sweet.

Everyone I dealt with through RTRE was friendly and pleaseant. Planning parties can be stressful, they RTRE made the process super easy and I appreciate their hard work.

Sent on 08/01/2012