Rainy Day Productions Reviews

Rainy Day Productions 6
Rainy Day Productions 7

Erica · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Videographer Ever!

AMAZING! I cannot recommend RDP enough! If you're getting married and don't use RDP for your videography, you're missing out and I feel bad for you. Chris and his team made the entire process comfortable and fun. We did an engagement love story video, which we played at our rehearsal dinner. Our guests loved it and it captured our story perfectly! Chris also came to our rehearsal dinner and took video because we chose to do speeches there instead of at the reception. This footage was incorporated seamlessly into our final video. I really feel like we got away with a huge steal because the pricing was amazing and our final product blew my mind. Since we got our video back last night, I've spent approximately 11 hours watching it over and over, laughing and crying each time! The RDP team made getting followed around by cameras feel natural and comfortable. They also went back and took aerial drone footage of our venues later to add to our video, which was an amazing touch. I am so thankful we chose RDP and will cherish their creation forever!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Angie & Kit Lacy · Married on 12/01/2018

The best in the business. Period.

We couldn't be happier with RDP and Chris. Chris is the nicest guy and he delivered and MORE with our wedding video. I cannot say this enough to anyone I know planning a wedding. A wedding video is THE best investment you can make. I get to relive every single day the moments, details and best day of my life over and over again because of the hard and beautiful work Chris did for our wedding. Videography was on the top of my list and yes, budget was at first something we were questioning, but i'm telling you, it was worth every single penny. If Kit and I could get married 100x I'd choose Chris every time. Thank you so much for making our wedding day SO memorable and giving us an amazing gift to cherish forever. RDP and Chris are the best in the business and I will always reccommend them. Thank you so so much for everything!!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Adam · Married on 10/14/2018

Simply Perfect!

Nina was great! She not only made our day, but our wedding was the best it could have ever been because of her! He's funny, sweet and enthusiastic! Professional and very fun to be around. I would definitely recommend Rainy Day Productions to everyone planning for their wedding, it's simply the best choice they'll make for their wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Rainy Day Productions 12
    Rainy Day Productions 13

Alli Bertken · Married on 10/13/2018

G.O.A.T. .

We are SOOOO happy we worked with RDP for the most special day of our lives!!! Chris was great to work with prior to the big day. He made sure he understood us and what was important to capture. He is so friendly and easy to talk to. On the day of the wedding, working with them was a piece of cake. It was like just talking to another friend. They captured precious glances, happy tears, a sweet touch.... pure talent. The highlight video, hour video and the raw footage is absolutely priceless. I am so thankful we have these documented memories ❤️

Sent on 01/04/2019

Taylor Miller · Married on 08/18/2018

BEST EVER. Super easy to work with. Love my wedding video!

I cannot recommend Rainy Day Production enough. From the very beginning, Chris was so easy to work with! The videography was one thing I could honestly say I wasn’t worried about. Chris and Lisa fit right in during our wedding day! They are wonderful people and worked with our photographer to capture our day perfectly! I’m in LOVE with my wedding day video, and it will be something I cherish for years to come!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Nichelle · Married on 06/09/2018

Chris and his assistant were amazing to work with! We hardly even noticed they were there filming, but they captured every moment of our day! Hiring a videographer, especially Chris, was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding! My favorite part of our video is our vows that he voiced over and the audio sounds amazing! I'm very picky when it comes to stuff like this and he blew us away! Our wedding video brought us to tears and we'll forever be able to relive that day thanks to them!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Chris and his team were absolutely fabulous to work with! Leading up to the wedding we had several 1×1 meetings with Chris to align on the vision for the film and walk through the details to ensure the wedding day went smoothly! He is a super genuine guy that made us feel comfortable right away. He walked us through his entire process which really showed his expertise and knowledge! On the wedding day, Chris was on time and partnered well with our photographer and other vendors. He seemed to truly enjoy everything he was shooting and was fun to work with! His dedication to getting the right shot at every spot throughout the day was apparent and meant the world to us! After we got our film back, we instantly shared with our entire family. We were so happy with the quality, music, flow but most of all the story the film told! Chris artfully captured the emotion, high points and beauty of the day all in our 5 minute video! We were super impressed and thankful that we now have the best day of our lives captured on film to look back on for many years to come!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Jenny · Married on 05/19/2018

We absolutely loved working with Rainy Day Productions for our wedding! They are nice genuine people who go above and beyond to make sure there clients are 100% happy with the finished product!! Can't thank them enough for making our day perfect and one we will NEVER forget!! We love our photos and are so excited to get our video. They were so easy to work with. Thank you Chris, Nina and Team! You Rock!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Alaina · Married on 05/05/2018

I was absolutely blown away with my video from Rainy Day Productions! Chris is so amazing to work with and does an amazing job capturing exactly what you want! I can’t express how grateful I am Chris was able to capture the love and joy we felt in our wedding day that we will be able to watch forever and share with our family to come!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Jake · Married on 04/28/2018

Chris did an outstanding job on our wedding video!! Hands down the best videographer in the area!! I can guarantee you will be very satisfied to do business with them.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Mikayla · Married on 04/28/2018

Chris did such an amazing job on our wedding video! Thank you so much for putting together our perfect video that will last forever!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Susan · Married on 04/07/2018

We loved Nina! She was so much fun to work with, and the photos look great! Would absolutely use her again!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 12/09/2017

Chris and Nina were SERIOUSLY amazing! Videographers can be very expensive and I feel like Rainy Day Productions is super reasonable and for what you get, you just can’t beat the value!! We were so impressed with how our video turned out! Chris and Nina did a great job of capturing so many great moments and we honestly didn’t notice them half the time because they were great at blending in. Chris also stayed longer than he was supposed to to get our first dances and he didn’t have to do that. I would highly recommend usuing this company! GO WITH THEM!!!

Sent on 02/16/2018
    Rainy Day Productions 14

Christa · Married on 11/04/2017

Rainy Day Productions recently did the video and photos for our wedding. They were very professional, easy going and fun to spend the day with. They made pictures and video so comfortable and adorable. We got our pictures and video back in such an amazing time frame. Chris and Nina are AWESOME! That is really all I can say about them. I feel like I have become friends with the two of them more than just a vendor I hired. I would HIGHLY recommend them to ANYONE. Worth every penny spent!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Natalie · Married on 11/04/2017

I had to convince my fiancé to use a videographer and he was pessimistic to say at first. Upon meeting Chris, the owner and editor, he was onboard and a willing participant. Our first meeting with the shooters (Cole and Lisa) as well as Chris, put us at ease. My fiancé felt so much better having another guy shooting him dressing as well as getting the footage from a guy's perspective. The experience could not as been more seamless. Cole and Lisa were able to capture not only the big important parts of the wedding, but also the small intimate moments that we will cherish forever. The final edit and production brought many of our guests as well as us to tears. We were so happy to have hired Rainy Day Productions to film our entire wedding day to help us remember this amazing day.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Paulina · Married on 11/04/2017

I found Chris/Rainy Day Productions on just a few weeks after getting engaged. We only had eight months to plan our wedding, and choosing a great videographer was one of my top priorities. We loved Chris' style of including our loved ones speeches in the video. Chris got our video back to us within two months, and completely blew us away. We received our highlight film, as well as a long personal film. And they were beyond what we imagined. Chris and his team captured every special moment through out the entire day, as well as all the different personalities of our family and friends. He created two videos we can NOT stop watching. We have received so so many compliments on our video. I absolutely could not be happier with Chris' style, dedication, and passion he has for his work. If we could get married every single weekend, I would still choose Chris to be there! I would recommend Rainy Day Productions every day of the week!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Darin · Married on 10/07/2017

Thank you so much Chris and everyone from Rainy Day Photography for photographing and videoing our big day! We are so happy we trusted you all with our wedding day. We met with them multiple times before the wedding, let them know what we were looking for in our video and pictures, discussed the outline of the day, and they even stayed later for us! We got all of our pictures AND video footage which was amazing!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kyle · Married on 09/16/2017

Absolutely fantastic I will definitely recommend Rainy Day Productions to anybody and everybody, very pleasant to work with and did a fantastic job shooting our wedding!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

What an amazing company!! Chris did an amazing job on our wedding video. He captured the day and all its entirety, perfectly. Definitely hire Chris for your wedding day videographer, you won’t be disappointed. All the feels!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Brooke · Married on 08/19/2017

RDP was amazing to work with! My husband said the videographer was his favorite part of our wedding! The video Chris put together is amazing!! Chris and his team are great people and I'm so thankful we will have the footage of our wedding day to look over for years to come! RDP's pricing is so reasonable, although after getting our video and raw footage I would say their work is priceless!! We are just so happy with our experience with RDP!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Sadie · Married on 07/29/2017

We received our video from Rainy Day Productions a few weeks ago and I am beyond thrilled with how it turned out! Chris met with us months before our wedding and he was not only laid back and easy going but made us excited about working with him and his team did not disappoint! Chris was extremely responsive to emails and was always willing to go above and beyond for us. Our video was everything we wanted and more. Rainy Day Productions made our wedding vision come true!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Anna · Married on 07/22/2017

I am very happy that we hired Rainy Day Productions to do our wedding video. From the beginning, Chris was very responsive to all my emails with any questions I had. He was flexible on meeting with us and asked us questions to ensure he captured what we wanted for our video. The video turned out amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to hire a videographer for their wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

Rainy Day Productions was our videographer for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for better people to work with! Chris and Nina were sooo friendly and helpful with everything! We couldn't have been happier with how our video turned out! I will be recommending them to everyone I know!

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • W

Wyatt · Married on 06/24/2017

We met with Chris a few months before the wedding and he was very professional and really worked with us to understand what we wanted in our video. When our big day arrived, Chris and his assistant we're there early and did an amazing job of getting all the important details as well as the little ones you don't even think of! We just watched our video last night and LOVED IT!

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • O

OLIVIA · Married on 06/10/2017

Working with Chris and his team was so easy. My husband and I met with Chris before the wedding and talked through what we were looking for and all the special moments we really wanted to capture. We did the short and long video and both are absolutely amazing! They both highlight different aspects of the day and have every moment we wanted. I use to work in the video production and was picky about who we selected for our videographer. Rainy Day Production does great work and is really affordable. Our family and friends have sent us messages that they keep watching our video over and over. It truly captured the whole day and I am so glad we will have this for the rest of our lives so we can relive it for years to come. I highly recommend hiring them!

Sent on 10/19/2017