Raining Roses Productions Reviews

Raining Roses Productions 5
Raining Roses Productions 6
Raining Roses Productions 7

Shandalyn · Married on 07/07/2018

Would love to thank the team at raining roses. My wedding day July 7 was a dream and fairytale. From my bouquet to the tall and short gorgeous centerpieces. The blush and crystal accents matched my vision perfectly! I’m so glad I chose this vendor, they truly made my ceremony and reception dreams come alive more than I could have ever imagined!

Shannon · Married on 04/14/2018

Toni at Raining Roses is who I met with from the beginning of my wedding planning. She was so amazing to work with from day one and was so helpful throughout the whole process. My wedding flowers were everything I ever dreamed of. I can not thank you all enough for listening to my vision and bringing it to life. It was such a dream!! Jesus and Walter are amazing as well, they were there from morning to night making sure everything was perfect on the day of! So many wonderful things to say about your whole team, thank you a million times for your professionalism and gorgeous talent!!! Love, Shannon and Brian

Raining Roses Productions 8
    Raining Roses Productions 9
    Raining Roses Productions 10
    Raining Roses Productions 11

Linda · Married on 04/07/2018

We were fortunate to have worked with Raining Roses 5 years when they provided the most outstanding wedding decor any of us could have imagined. This past weekend we hosted a cocktail party for 95 people in our home, which was made more glorious by the genius of Jesus. The next evening was the wedding at the Alfond Inn. Just before the ceremony, which was to be held outside an unexpected "monsoon" arrived and in no time flat the staff at Raining Roses brought everything inside and even had time to light the magnificent florals. My only wish would be to be able do more events with Jesus. Over and over again he is beyond perfection.

Amanda · Married on 12/02/2017

I will start off by saying that I am not really a flower person. I'm not very girly, and flowers have never been something I was excited about for our wedding. However(!), Raining Roses made me care about flowers. From my bouquet to our centerpieces to our aisle garlands, everything was exquisite. Many of our other vendors commented that they had never seen a bouquet as beautiful as mine, which is a pretty big compliment! I will also add that we changed our order with Raining Roses several times and the team was always incredibly accomodating and willing to make changes for me.

Raining Roses Productions 12

Grace · Married on 11/26/2017

The flowers I ordered through Just Marry were perfect for my wedding theme and colors. The flowers were fresh and really added to the aesthetic of the day.

Natalie · Married on 10/21/2017

Raining Roses made the wedding of my dreams come to life! The flowers on my wedding day were unbelievable! They were fresh and lasted all day, my bouquet was exactly what I wanted. The Raining Roses team takes their time and goes over every detail to make sure your big day is perfect. They answered every question I had during the wedding process and took the time to make sure everything was how we envisioned it to be. I can not thank Jesus and the whole team enough for all the work they did. I highly recommend this team, they will not disappoint!

Arianne · Married on 10/14/2017

I could not say anything better about Raining Roses and the flowers they provided for our ceremony. Prior to the wedding, we had a consult meeting where I described my colors and my ideas of what I wanted, with help from Pinterest photos. They sketched out some photos for me and were very receptive to my opinions. I left a lot of details in their hands because, truthfully, I can tell a daffodil from a dandelion but that's about it for my floral knowledge. On the day of the wedding, I was floored by the beautiful flowers and the details of their perfection. If I could give 5 million stars, I would! Definitely recommend for your wedding (or any!) floral needs.

Raining Roses Productions 13
    Raining Roses Productions 14
    Raining Roses Productions 15
    Raining Roses Productions 16
    Raining Roses Productions 17
    Raining Roses Productions 18
  • Whitney-Ann

Whitney · Married on 08/05/2017

Best florist ever! My flower arch looked amazing!

Raj · Married on 07/01/2017

After a disappointing and frustrating experience with a well known décor company, thankfully, our Wedding Planner, Susan Southerland from Just Events! connected us to Raining Roses. Jesus and his team at Raining Roses hit the ball out of the park from the get go! During our meetings with Jesus and Toni, they keenly listened to and understood our vision for our three events (summer tropical evening, Indian traditional wedding ceremony and an elegant wedding reception). We wanted each event’s décor to have a distinct look and feel, and they not only delivered on it with the right décor, and color theme, but they exceeded our expectations in every aspect. Most notable was the custom built Mandap Jesus created as well as the unique centerpieces for our Wedding Reception! We really appreciated that the Raining Roses team responded to our queries in a timely manner, they were very professional, provided detailed proposals with clear pricing information and suggested various options that helped us stay within our budget. Also, they were very flexible in providing us with last minute additions. We would highly recommend Raining Roses.

Hannah · Married on 04/22/2017

Raining Roses Productions created my bridal bouquet and maid of honour bouquet as well as the floral for our wedding cake. The flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined! We had a destination wedding and so we planned everything from abroad but our wedding planner recommended Raining Roses and it was the perfect choice for us! The choice of flowers and the colour combination was exactly what we had wanted and the colours look so beautiful on all of our wedding photos! We cannot recommend Raining Roses Productions highly enough!

Raining Roses Productions 19

Marilyn · Married on 02/25/2017

AMAZING!!!! Our flowers and reception venue were exactly what we wanted. Jesus and his team are amazing.

• Renata

Renata · Married on 02/18/2017

The flowers came out exactly how I had imagined! It was a pleasure to work with Jesus and his team.

We had raining roses for my sister's wedding and seeing what an amazing job they did we hired them for our as well. Jesus is AWESOME! He really worked with my budget and delivered perfection. The flowers were so dreamy and I loved how special my bouquet turned out! I would definitely recommend them to any bride! They are easy going, fully considered my desires, and delivered way above my expectations! Don't think, just book them! ;)

JESSICA · Married on 11/12/2016

I could not imagine selecting a better floral team. They made all my dreams come true!
    Jesus and his team created exactly what I wanted in my head, because of them my wedding was a pure dream!
    I can not thank them enough for all their hard work!!!

This is not your ordinary florist, they are artists. Literally took my breath away when I saw my table setting. Unbelievably great to work with, so accommodating, amazing work!! Definitely will be contacting raining roses for all future parties and events. Cannot say enough great things about them...

Nicola · Married on 10/28/2016

We used Raining Roses on the recommendation of our wedding planner. I am so glad that we went with their suggestion - every detail I'd asked for was perfect. The centrepieces, beach decor and bouquets were exactly what I'd envisaged and I've had so many compliments on them. The team were responsive and knowledgeable, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

I can't say enough great things about Raining Roses. Starting with our first consultation we felt like we were in great hands. We met with Jesus and several members of the team who listened, took notes and gave great ideas. They understood exactly what we wanted and were able to give a ballpark cost of things right away. Throughout the process, they were quick to respond to emails and if we needed any adjustments or add-ons they gladly readjusted things for us. They were extremely knowledgeable and had a great aesthetic. Our preview centerpiece blew me away and put me at ease. I couldn't have even imagined it more my taste and what I wanted. As a bride, the preview is so important because it really puts your mind at ease knowing you can put your faith in them when the big day comes! I just knew everything would be gorgeous, and it was. The floral and decor was stunning and exactly my taste. I feel like it looked way more expensive than it was... it was not cheap by any means, but it was less expensive than others we had gotten quotes for. We really got a great value for our end product. Thanks you Jesus and Raining Roses for making my vision comes true!

• Ana

Ana · Married on 02/28/2016

Our wedding looked like a fairy tale wedding because of how talented Jesus is, I cannot say enough good things about him!
    Jesus is quiet and collected but really listens to everything you have to say, every little detail I asked him for, he delivered to us even better that I could've ever imagined!

The day of our wedding I was so excited that I actually didn't cry at all...well...until I say our reception room! I was literately floored and I could not believe what my eyes were seeing. Everything was perfect. Really PERFECT! I'm having my bouquet preserved so I can have a piece of our wedding day with me my whole life!

Jesus and the entire Raining Roses team I could never thank you enough, it brings tears to my eyes just to remember how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Raining Roses Productions's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words Ana. We are so happy to hear we brought your wedding vision to fruition. On behalf of the Raining Roses team...we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Rodrigo · Married on 01/16/2016

Jesus and his team were amazing. The arrangements came out even better than what we had expected. He really respected our request for elegant yet simple. We knew from the first meeting that Raining Roses was the florist for us. Jesus showed samples of flowers, vases, candles which really helped us get a vision of how things would look like. We brought a lot of the flowers home and they lasted for almost 2 weeks after the wedding. The quality was superior!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Raining Roses Productions's reply:

We are so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Congratulations and best wishes always!

Stefanie · Married on 10/03/2015

Wow - there are really no words to describe how amazing our Flowers and Decor came out for our wedding this past weekend - Raining Roses really met and exceeded all of our expectations. With planning out of town, we were able to do most preparation through email or phone calls with only one in person meeting. They were able to video our sample table and when one of the centerpieces didn't quite match the others - Jesus created something even more amazing that blended right in. The flowers matched the bridesmaids dresses perfectly! They were super vibrant and perfect for the location. Thank you Raining Roses - Jesus, Diana, and team for helping create our dream wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Raining Roses Productions's reply:

Thank you for you kind words...best wishes for you both always!

Kristi · Married on 09/19/2015

My flowers were amazing!!!! Jesus is one of the best in the business and his work is perfection. My flowers were incredible with vibrant hues of blues and purples and 2 months later the flowers have still kept their color! He is the best!!

Renée-Claude · Married on 04/04/2015

Jesus is amazing. His work is amazing. His team is great. I especially love Diana Higgins. She is quick to respond to your emails and she is very professional.

I can't say enough good things about Jose. He is so incredibly talented. The Raining Roses studio is gorgeous, and I've seen some of his work at wedding shows. We rented an arbor and chandelier for our ceremony from him. It was last minute and we were in a pinch (a previous plan fell through) and he could not have been better to work with. Thanks for helping us out last minute Jose!! The arbor was gorgeous!

Rachel · Married on 02/28/2015

The Raining Roses team is a pleasure to work with and produces the most beautiful floral. We were thrilled to have RR a part of our wedding day! I would recommend Raining Roses to anyone and everyone!