Raffsputin - Master of Ceremonies Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Mak K. Married on 11/11/2021

Extremely professional. The best!

The speech was a hit thanks to Josh. He takes a good speech and makes it one to remember.
    Ned S. Married on 06/29/2019

Josh Raff - The Man, The Myth, The Legend

Josh (aka Raffsputin) is an absolute master of his art (writing and presenting wedding toasts). Literally on an almost daily basis someone from my wedding mentions “the speech.” I mean nobody talks about the food, the dancing, the band…just the amazing speech. If you want to give the kind of toast that is remembered for years…Josh Raff is your guy.
    Joseph H. Married on 05/28/2017

First Class MC!

Josh Raff MC-ed our wedding and we were in good hands from start to finish. He knows exactly how to steer the ship so that everyone is having a good time, and he knows when to step back and let the party flow. Josh brought energy and charisma to the microphone while being a top-notch professional behind the scenes. If you're looking for someone who is genuinely entertaining and also capable of handling some important responsibilities so that you can focus your attention on other areas, look no further. Josh Raff will take care of you!
    Abigail Married on 05/28/2017

Truly the best service we hired for our wedding!

My husband and I made an early decision to bring in Josh to MC our wedding, and I'm SO GLAD we did. It was amazing to have a skilled Master of Ceremonies at the helm, coordinating speeches and getting people on the dance floor with him. (Yay to no awkward DJ trying to make transitional announcements.) It felt like we were hosting a red-carpet event. Many guests mentioned Josh's charisma and command after the wedding, and said they wished they'd hired someone like him for their big day.
    B W Married on 06/21/2015

Wedding Song(s)

Raff is an unbelievably talented and unique performer and entertainer. Not only did he sing/perform at my wedding, but he also wrote an original song (which he performed) about my wife and me. He is truly spectacular! Further, he is an honest, trustworthy guy!
    Andrew L. Married on 09/08/2012

Wedding Song and Speech

Josh played an incredibly important role at our wedding. Most memorably, he wrote and performed a song for me and my wife. The lyrics were perfectly scripted for us based on our years of friendship, the song was really catchy, and the entire party of 200+ was standing up and dancing. My family and friends still talk about that performance 10 years later, and everyone there still remembers Josh by name. Josh also delivered an excellent speech at my rehearsal dinner, which was both funny and touching. Josh is the consumate performer -- he's incredibly creative and thoughtful in his writing, and he's a masterful performer. Anyone who works with Josh will be in excellent hands. I recommend him highly.
    Db Married on 08/20/2011

Raffsputin wrote and performed at our wedding

Raffsputin made an already special night extra memorable. After deciding to work with him, he was incredibly easy to work with and customized music personal to both me and my wife. After providing him some basic information, Raffsputin quickly turned around a performance ready, creative ensemble.

We can’t emphasize enough how impressed we were and how many of our wedding guests inquired about Raffsputin’s information. We would highly recommend him for a wedding, birthday or any other special occasion.
    Jennifer B. Married on 08/20/2011

Incredible & Unique!

Josh Raff is incredibly talented and creative. He writes amazing lyrics and speeches and does a great job coordinating with the wedding band. He performed at our wedding and it was a big hit!! He wrote a song about us and performed it.