Raelani Stockwell Photography Reviews

View more information

• Shannon
    Shannon K. Married on 04/30/2021

We had a P A R T Y

I knew we picked the right photographer when Rae did our engagement photos. It poured rain the whole day, finally broke for the evening. She asked if we wanted to reschedule but we just went with the flow and they turned out beautiful. The same went for our wedding, talk about a wind storm. She keeps you calm and focuses on you. She doesn't let family or friends take over. She and her husband are a dream team in itself. They are willing to travel, attentive to emails. Taking pictures in front of strangers while kissing can be uncomfortable, but after a few moments you all get into a groove and it just works! If you love those candid shots she is definitely someone to put on your dream team!!
    Madison L. Married on 08/22/2020

Rae and Scott are awesome!

Raelani and Scott have been so amazing to work with! We had them for our camping engagement session + wedding and I worked with Rae for my boudoir shoot as well. Every step of the way they were down for whatever we envisioned for our photos. When our big wedding turned into a small Covid-modified elopement, they were so flexible about making it work! They helped with everything from making sure we got where we needed to be right down to my hair and makeup details. Their laid back nature made the day so much better and having them both so we could have someone work with each of us was perfect. Anytime we need photos in the future we will be giving them a call & we would definitely recommend them to anyone!
  • Savannah
    Savannah Married on 05/18/2019

Great to work with and Great Photos

Raelani and Scott were the photographers at our wedding on May 18th. We HIGHLY recommend them! They were super easy to work with, and stepped up not only as photographers but also as pseudo wedding planners too. Rae and Scott were ready to do whatever needed to be done to make sure that we had the perfect day! Rae even had to sew me into my dress when the hook popped! We received our pictures in a timely manner during the super busy wedding season and they are GORGEOUS! Definitely recommend!
  • Krystin
    Krystin D. Married on 11/03/2018

11.03.2018

Raelani and her husband photographed our wedding in early November. They were such a pleasure to work with! So flexible and caring about what we wanted photographed and relaxed! Always willing to answer questions and bend over backwards for what we wanted shot. Not only were they relaxed and helpful, but hilarious as well! They are a blast to be around and would make any day entertaining.

I highly recommend for future brides and grooms when booking for their wedding. Prices were so reasonable and both are knowledgeable in the field and what is best for shots, poses, etc.

Such a wonderful addition to our day, couldn’t imagine it without them there.

-Krystin D.
    Ellen Married on 08/25/2018
    Our wedding was a week ago and Raelani and Scott photographed our whole day! They did an amazing job. Raelani artistic eye is impeccable and I can't wait to see the full album (she gave us a sneak peek the morning after!) She helped me through the emotional up and downs throughout the day. Raelani even assisted with a last minute lipstick change and filling in my makeup after the ceremony after I blew my nose.

They both are extremely personable and able to corral an entire wedding part of 18. From the engagement photos we did last year through the wedding day she always responded quickly and was very accommodating. Scott had a great time with the guys and it was well worth it to have 2 photographer to not miss a single moment.

I would strongly encourage anyone to use this dynamic team to photograph any special event in your life!
    Ashley Married on 08/04/2018
    Raelani and Scott were beyond awesome! Professional but laid back and ever so patience. Raelani continued to reassure me that she was there for me and there to help me with whatever I needed. My wedding party could not stop complimenting on how awesome they were. My photos are exactly what I wanted and more. I can’t thank them enough.
    Jenna Married on 07/07/2018
    Raelani & scott. where do I even start? They are AMAZING. Raelani is the absolute best! I am a young bride and she was the ONLY vendor that took my husband & I seriously. Her service is something I never will ever forget, multiple times she checked to make sure I was ok! On that day she was so much more then just my wedding photographer. Not to mention how much of a blast realain & Scott are! My pictures are AMAZING, super flexible team that work so well together. I could not be happier that I picked her. I could not imagine my big day with any other team, I will forever recommend them to ANY bride that is asking.