Radisson Hotel Nashua Reviews

12 | Nashua, NH

12 Reviews for Radisson Hotel Nashua

patsy · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful venue

Held my daughters wedding here October 2018. Christina the wedding manager was awsome to work with. The food and venue was was just Perfect , so many compliments from our guests! Thank you Radisson for making it an amazing day!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

We loved the Radisson! Wedding planner was amazing and staff was great!

Sent on 06/10/2017
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 11/15/2015

My wedding was on 11.15.15 and we had an amazing wedding! Nikki was amazing and I'm glad she replaced Ali. The day before the wedding Nikki made sure we had everything and that we were all set for Sunday. Everything went smoothly and she made sure to always check in to see if everything was going good. The night of the wedding our suite was trashed and she had a crew come up and clean and we are so very grateful for that. We had ordered a late snack which was then comped for. We had also received some fruit and champagne. We were well taken care of and we are glad we had the wedding at the radisson.

Sent on 01/17/2016

I can't say enough good things about the Radisson Nashua!! We worked with Samantha Binder and she was amazing! She responded to every phone call or email immediately. I honestly felt like every request I had was answered with a yes. We had the ceremony, reception, and send-off breakfast all at the Radisson. I have been hearing non stop compliments about how delicious the food was-stuffed chicken and filet mignon. They were so accommodating and had everything set up just the way I had pictured. Loved the waitstaff and bartenders-so friendly and fun! The hotel is so unique and beautiful. My bridesmaids and I stayed over the night before in the Majestic Suite which is amazing! The morning of, we were able to get our hair and makeup done there with a ton of space, order some room service for lunch, and not worry about traveling to the venue. All the rooms are spacious and updated and my guests loved them-we had over 70 guests staying. We truly can't thank Samantha and the staff at the Radisson Nashua enough for all their hard work. I would highly recommend this venue to future brides!!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Our wedding reception was nothing short of fabulous. Samantha and her team at Radisson must be commended for the work they put in towards our wedding. We worked with Radisson for over a year planning the logistics and the details of the wedding. We also reserved several blocks of rooms for our guests. The venue was made ready early so we could have a head start on the preparations and decor, and it was certainly all worth it. In the end everything was spectacular including the food, the decor and the hall. Thank you so much for making our day fantastic and for hosting us so well, and for assisting us through all the planning.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Radisson Hotel Nashua's reply:

Everyone here at the Radisson thanks you for your kind words! We are glad that you enjoyed your day. If there is anything that you need in the future please do not hesitate to ask!

Paul · Married on 08/16/2014

We reserved a block of rooms at the Nashua Radisson for our out of state and out of country guests for my daughter's wedding. The wedding was held in a nearby church, and the reception was held at a nearby country club. We had approximately 35 rooms blocked and everyone was completely satisfied with the accommodations. I can't say enough about the fabulous service and attention to detail that was provided by Samantha Binder for everything over several months. She was easily accessible and suggested a "send-Off," breakfast for the morning after the wedding. The breakfast was the perfect venue to see everyone one more time before they left for home. The food was outstanding and the ambiance superb. I highly recommend the Nashua Radisson for anyone for any event. I must add that the front desk staff was also an added highlight. Especially, Natasha, Vanessa, & Katie. They never tired of answering my questions about who had checked in and they gave out our gift bags to all of our guests to welcome them. Our housekeepers did an outstanding job as well. I thank everyone who helped make our stay an incredible memory. BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY WAY!!! Paul Tate-Concord, NH.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Radisson Hotel Nashua's reply:

Hi Paul,
    Thank you so so so much! We are so happy that we were able to help you with your daughter's day. I have passed on to all the departments your lovely compliments. If there is a baby shower in the future ;) please think of us!
  • User4203124 · 2+ years ago

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Radisson on 06/13/14. Samantha Binder Social Sales Manager was our coordinator. From our first meeting we were very impressed with Samantha. Samantha went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable - two brides are not an easy task for anyone! Her professional yet friendly mannerisms were well received and we knew we wanted to work with her on the plans for our big day! Samantha continually answered all of our questions quickly and accurately. She kept us updated throughout the entire wedding planning process. We always felt like we were her only clients (though we know how busy she really is). Samantha took away all of that added stress that can arise when planning a wedding. Even on the days leading up to the date and the actual wedding day we knew that Samantha had everything under control and it truly put our minds at ease knowing she was there for us. On the day of the wedding, Samantha was right there assisting us - never leaving us to feel like we had to fend for ourselves. The service was exceptional from all of the employees. All of our guests also commented on how impressed they were with Samantha and the service they received from all of the employees. The food was absolutely scrumptious! Clean plates all around (stuffed chicken). The wedding suite was great and all of our guests enjoyed their overnight stay as well. The prices were also very good. We did not need many of the traditional wedding package items and Samantha worked with us to make everything just perfect!! I would highly recommend Samantha Binder and the Radisson to everyone.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2013

I loved my wedding at the Nashua Radisson. Sarah, the sales coordinator, was so helpful in making sure everything went perfectly the big day. I can't say enough good things about her! The food was excellent, the staff was friendly, and everyone had a great experience. I highly recommend using this hotel as your wedding venue!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2013

My husband Dan and I had our wedding here 5/11/13, Ellie helped us coordinate everything. She was so helpful and pleasant and easy to work with. The radisson was by far the best deal overall of the 6-7 venues my husband and I looked at. We got married here and had our reception here. I can't describe enough how Ellie caters to anyone's needs for their wedding and was just so happy and eager to help. They went to the length of refinishing the dance floor for us because it was not up to par for a wedding and was a bit worn from chairs from meetings on it. They just do everything possible to make sure your wedding is perfect!!! Anyone that wants a seamless wedding with a great coordinator that's there to help you with anything has to book your wedding here!!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Noella · Married on 09/06/2008

We loved the Radisson Tara (formerly the Sheraton Tara). The food was incredible.

Sent on 07/09/2010

Philip · Married on 09/30/2017

2.0
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

If you’re thinking about getting married on a moderate budget and the thought of having the ceremony, reception, and lodging all in one place appeals to you, the Radisson may be for you. The hotel offers opportunities for decent pictures inside and outside and a nicely arranged outdoor area for a ceremony that most other hotels, frankly, just cannot compete with. With a little decorative help, the reception rooms can be made elegant and beautiful as well. Just be aware that your guests will likely provide few genuine compliments about how the food turns out, and they’ll be obliged to cut their steaks with butter knives. After going through the tasting and the actual wedding (while the food was better at the wedding); the last point is probably not an executive chef problem, it’s likely a management problem.

Sent on 10/15/2017

1.0
      1.0

We only used the Radisson for a hotel room block for a wedding. Making the block was easy and they were very flexible.

The hotel is in the middle of a renovation and only half the rooms were updated/ had working AC. Many of the rooms had to be changed after checking in which was annoying to say the least. The front desk was helpful during it all considering many quests were very frustrated.

The bar closes early which we were not told till after we got back from the wedding. It would have been nice to know that this had changed from what was posted and online.

Sent on 10/14/2013