Radisson Hotel Fargo Reviews

10 Reviews for Radisson Hotel Fargo

• Kelley

Kelley Carruthers · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Great wedding venue

We live in Texas but decided to get married in Fargo due to proximity to family. The Radisson made it easy to plan a wedding from out-of-state and the sales manager was always quick to answer my questions. They are really flexible at being able to customize the space to what you want or need and do what it takes to make your wedding everything you want it to be. Best part was the food was delicious and my guests loved everything served. The airport shuttle was really convenient for our guests flying there as well.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Rosa Argueta · Married on 08/02/2019

Outstanding.

The location and views of the city are incredible from the cityscape room. The windows make the space seem so much bigger that it is.
    Although we loved the space, we were hooked more on the way Leah and her team treated us from day 1. From our walk through Leah was helpful in making our vision come to life and figure out how to stay within our budget. She was so attentive to our wants and needs, for someone who never plans weddings this was the best. I 100 percent reccommend working with the Radisson and Leah and he team!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Jessica Otten · Married on 06/01/2019

#nailedit.

Leah, the wedding/event coordinator is amazing. I could not have done this without her. Everyone loved the food, everything was on time and the staff was so nice and efficient. Only a small hiccup but it was handled professionally and appropriately. If you ask me how someone fixes their mistakes says alot!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Radisson Hotel Fargo's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Jessica! You and Nick were amazing to work with. Enjoy your newlywed time and we'll see you on your anniversary!

Abbi Friedman · Married on 07/02/2018

Excellent venue for a wedding reception

We had our wedding reception here in June of 2018. The space was perfect, the food was delicious, the staff were super helpful and accommodating! Room blocks were discounted and affordable for our guests. We love the location and feel of downtown Fargo and were so happy we picked the Radisson for our reception!:)

Sent on 01/13/2019

Radisson Hotel Fargo's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Abbi! It was an honor to be part of such a meaningful event. We wish you all the best in your future!

Jocelyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Everything we needed

The wedding even team at the Radisson was so helpful. The resources they had to make our day go smoothly was exactly what we needed: multiple decor options, flexibility to use some of our own decor, delicious meals, excellent staff, and a beautiful room.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Radisson Hotel Fargo's reply:

Thank you for your review Jocelyn! We loved being part of your special day and we look forward to hosting you for your anniversary!
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/04/2016

I could not have been happier with how everything turned out here. I worked with Emily and she was AMAZING! I did the majority of the planning from out of town and she was so fast to respond to my emails. She always made time to meet with me when I was able to get to town. I can't believe how perfect the night went and nothing went wrong :-) The venue is absolutely beautiful too and it was so much fun to have the dance floor overlooking Fargo; especially for the out-of-town guests.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Emily · Married on 07/05/2013

The Radisson was incredibly easy to work with in planning my wedding. The ballroom is beautifully updated and very modern. I was able to decorate freely and make the ballroom and cocktail area special for my day. The staff was incredible. They were all very professional, easy to work with and eager to help out.
    The food was great and the meal service was wonderful. They have a good service system and everything went according to plan.
    I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding reception. The room is beautiful and the staff is great.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Shekae · Married on 07/15/2007

Working with the Radisson was wonderful! The coordinator was very professional, helpful and always answered questions and responded to phone calls promptly. The food was fantastic, though I felt that having to throw away all leftovers was a waste of money. We received incredible service for our money and I would highly recommend having your reception at the Radisson.

Sent on 08/17/2008

loved the space for my reception. Made my night perfect! Clean and nice

Sent on 01/05/2015

Nicole · Married on 12/01/2007

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Great persanel, superior service. Chocolate fountain didn't work but we ended up getting a full refund and free food.
    Fantastic view!