RadioActive Events Reviews

12 | Spencerville, OH

12 Reviews for RadioActive Events

12 RadioActive Events Reviews

Lexi · Married on 08/26/2017

They did a great job at my wedding! They dealt with me in a professional manner, as it took me a while to get my song lists back to them. The quality of the music was great, and they played everything I asked for as well as played what my guests wanted.

Ashlee · Married on 09/10/2016

Highly recommend booking Matt! Did an amazing job & kept the reception going with awesome music. He communicated very well and answered all my questions even up to the last day ?

Brittany · Married on 08/01/2015

He and Jamie did an amazing job at our wedding. Everything we needed was done perfectly. Would hire again for future events.

Theresa · Married on 05/24/2014

DJ Neeley did a great job at my wedding! He had people on the dance floor all night long! I loved the lighting that he had around the room. The up lighting was amazing and the lighting on the dance floor was perfect. I didn't want anything to flashy/pulsing for the dance floor lighting and he was able to do exactly what I was looking with that lighting. I also loved the custom monogram that he had reflected on the dance floor. And he was so helpful before the wedding too. He kept the reception flowing very nicely. He never rushed us to do anything but made sure everything got done in a timely manner so guests weren't complaining. He was very flexible when we changed our reception entrance song two days before the wedding. DJ Neeley was great to work with.

Rachael and Geoff · Married on 12/07/2013

Matt did an outstanding job at my wedding. I put so much effort into my details that I didn't really have songs picked out. We flew by the seat of our pants changed them before they dance was supposed to start and Matt just went with it!!! I couldn't have asked for anything better on my day!!!! guest are still talking about the lighting, starts, and of course the music that was played!!!!! thank you again for dealing with my craziness!!!

Rachael and Geoff Reeder

Alexandra · Married on 09/21/2013

DJ Matt Neeley was great for our wedding. He was very helpful with questions and responding to emails. I was very surprised he was willing to meet me halfway in between of where the wedding was at and where I live a few weeks before the wedding to finalize details. It was very helpful to me because then I didn't have to drive 90 minutes that day after work. It was also great that he got out on the dance floor with us, was easy going, relaxed and professional! I am so happy we went with his services! Thank you!

It was hard to find a DJ that would do a same sex wedding. But he was happy to do it. He knew all the best music people of my lifestyle. I would recommend him to anyone.

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2012

Matt was awesome!! Worked so week with my needs and had great recommendations! I highly recommend him for any event!!

kelly · Married on 03/24/2012

Matt is amazing! I would recommend him 100% of the time!

Alicia · Married on 04/16/2011

Great service. Gave our reception a personal touch.

• User3689151 · event on: 11/10/2012

DJ Neeley was very professional and did a wonderful job at our event. I would highly recommend him for any event

Tina n Barry · Married on 09/17/2011

Very personable, very responsive to guests, provided lights and entertainment as well as helped us pack up our evening when the event was over. Would hire him again anytime.