Radiant Decor Reviews

39 | Silver Spring, MD

39 Reviews for Radiant Decor

Neelofar Malik · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Excellent Decorator

We had an engagement party at our house. Radia decorated the room very beautifully and we received plenty of praises! I liked the fact that she was very responsive (phone, text or via email) and she worked within our budget. Her flower arrangements were beautiful! Thank you Radia...

Sent on 04/29/2019

Aniqa Jannath · Married on 07/03/2019

Radiant Decor is fantastic!

I started wedding planning in November for my wedding this past week. Radia was with me every step of the way. Our decorator was the second thing we booked right after our venue. Radia was not only so amazing to work with throughout the last 7 months, but the result of all of our back and forth was nothing short of spectacular. She made both of my wedding events look like an absolute dream come true. Every single stage decoration as well as centerpieces was just perfect. I can not recommend Radia enough—you will be in great hands!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Hina Hussain · Married on 01/26/2019

Would happily use again!

Radia was professional and creative. She really listened to what I wanted and was able to design a stage that we loved. She was quick to put together ideas and made suggestions that added value. Everyone loved our stage and we got tons of compliments on it.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Maleeha Bader · Married on 12/29/2018

Exceptional

Radiant Decor brought our vision to life and then went above and beyond. Radia was flexible and provided extremely helpful tips and suggestions to help us stay with within budget. We added decor for the house and another wedding event during the planning process, and she was able to take those on as well and executed to perfection. She was always on time and responsive, working with our families schedules. She made the whole wedding planning process so much easier.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Renu · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing work

I met Radia early on in our wedding process, I had gone to a few other decorators in the area but in terms of flexibility and price point Radia, I felt like met them. We dropped the ball on the stage multiple times, leading up to our wedding. We reached out to Radia about 1 month before our wedding. Radia did the stage, sweetheart table and cake table for our wedding. Radia has such a creative eye, she took my rustic and nautical theme and blended it so seamlessly with my centerpieces and the rest of the decor at our venue. I loved working Radia, she is so sweet and kind. She is not just a vendor, but now a friend and part of our family. We have many cousins who will be getting engaged and or are engaged, I have given them Radia's contact information, so they will be able to use her as well for their weddings and other events. You won't regret working with Radia!

Sent on 11/21/2018

K Bale · Married on 11/03/2018

Breathtaking Decoration - Highly Recommend

Radia from Radiant florist made our dream come true with the vintage fall wedding decorations. The center pieces and the wedding bouquets were stunning. Radia is extremely professional, easy to deal and excellent in communication. she met with us twice, and visited the venue, she even provided me with ideas to make our day extra special. We met multiple florists before Radia and no one was able to understand what we need and accommodate our budget until we finally found Radia. Thank you Radia for everything.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2018

Gorgeous Decor

Radia was so easy to work with throughout our wedding planning and relieved some of our stress. She was very responsive, professional, and flexible to our needs. The detailed planning with her was finalized well in advance and ahe made us feel relieved prior to our big day. I definitely recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Anjuli · Married on 07/07/2018

Radiant Decor completely exceeded our expectations. I found Radia extremely professional and responsive. She was very helpful in solving issues as they came up throughout the year of planning. This included helping us set a budget from the beginning, but then accommodating changes along the way. She even took the lead on contracting a third party vendor for chivari chairs when it turned out the option at our venue wasn't working out. She constantly communicated an air of control and a calm state of mind. She new when to respond via email vs. text or phone depending on the topic and question at hand. I am thoroughly impressed with how she handles her business. I was the kind of Bride who wasn't so prescriptive about what she wanted, and Radia was able to distinguish between the things I cared about and then present options to choose from for the things that I didn't care about. I'll never forget the WOW moment I had when the doors opened for me to walk down the aisle and I saw our vision come to life for the first time. She blew us away, and I think the greatest added value vendor amongst all of our wedding vendors.

Sent on 07/24/2018
  • F

Fariha · Married on 04/14/2018

We absolutely LOVED working with Radia at Radiant Decor! Radia understood our vision and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the stage and decor. We, along with our guests, were so impressed by how she transformed the hall where our reception was held!

Not only is Radia extremely talented, she is also incredibly professional and will go the extra mile for our her clients. Right before our reception, Radia realized that the platform at the hall was not large enough for the decor we had requested. Radia immediately called local vendors and was able to find one that would deliver the extra platform pieces we needed, prior to the reception. This is one of the many ways Radia showed us that she will go above and beyond for her clients. I highly recommend Radia!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Sanjana · Married on 04/14/2018

I worked with Radiant Decor for my wedding stage and head table and can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with them. Radia, of Radiant Decor, delivered such a beautiful stage - I couldn't believe it was MY wedding stage! There were certain elements I wanted in the stage, which I expressed to Radia, but wasn't sure how they should be incorporated. Radia took my hodge-podge of thoughts and delivered a final product that was exceptional and stunning. Almost every single guest I spoke to mentioned how gorgeous the stage was. Her stage literally transformed the space. In addition to somehow managing to piece together what I wanted, Radia also helped me build a stage that was within my budget. She helped me identify elements we could add or remove to get to my ideal cost. Her flexibility in this regard made it so easy to work with her.

Not only does Radia have vision, a great eye for detail, and top-notch skill, but she has excellent customer service. She was extremely accessible, easy to work with, flexible, and attentive. She cared about ensuring that I had a positive, stress-free wedding experience and took care of so many small details, so I wouldn't have to. She even visited the wedding hall before the actual reception, and Face-Timed me, so that we could discuss specific details while she was there. On top of all this, Radia has a sweet and thoughtful demeanor, which makes the experience of working with her all the better. Before the wedding, she asked me if I had a bouquet, and I had opted on not having one, and she insisted on making me one!

I am so happy that I went with Radiant Decor for my wedding. Had I not, my wedding reception would not have been the beautiful affair that it was. Thank you so much to Radia and her team for helping make this special day even more amazing!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Gia · Married on 03/17/2018

So happy with Radia's work! My (now) husband and I had our wedding on a farm with the ceremony held outdoors in front of a pond followed by the reception inside a historic barn. We are both South Asians but wanted to stay away from the typical South-Asian style decor and instead opted for a vintage theme that better suited our venue and our personal aesthetics. Radia understood my vintage vision from the start, which is a testament to her versatility. I had visited another South-Asian decorator before coming to Radia who just could not get my vision and kept imposing the typical South-Asian style decor on me even though I told her that that's not what I wanted. At my first in-person meeting with Radia, she had already done her research and was prepared with pictures of vintage decor ideas as well as where and from whom to get certain decor items that I wanted. Radia's charges are very reasonable and well worth her service. She was responsive throughout and committed to executing my vision perfectly. She drove about an hour to the venue beforehand to check it out in person. She would confirm with me even small details instead of just doing whatever she thought was best or easiest--that level of communication and respect for the client is not common among wedding vendors. All our guests were raving about the decor, which truly enhanced the beauty of the venue. Radia was a pleasure to work with and I am glad I got to know her because she is also a wonderful person. Thank you again!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Monica · Married on 12/30/2017

Working with Radia was an absolutely lovely experience. When I first met with her in her studio, I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted or even what I needed. She helped me tease out all of the little ideas I had in my head into a stage set up that I absolutely adored! I remember being super excited about every idea she came up with during the process because she was pinning down everything I dreamed of for a stage. Throughout the process, she was also very good with reminding me to be as blunt with my opinions as possible--communicating with her was so easy! There was no pressure at all to go one way or another with any particular ideas, it was all about what we actually wanted. She was very transparent and honest about prices, and helped steer us away from things that would be very out of our budgets, there were absolutely no attempts to get extra money out of us. Lastly, the day of, she only had 1.5 hours to get everything ready when decorators normally need at least 3! Everything looked absolutely wonderful and no one could tell she was operating on a time crunch at all. It was amazing. She also is really great about keeping that sort of thing out of your mind--she called the event coordinator of our venue herself to talk about arrangements. Having vendors like Radia really helps take away stress on the wedding day and yields gorgeous results! My family is still talking about how beautiful everything was.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Samana · Married on 09/17/2017

Loved working with them! It was my daughter's wedding and her main goal was to give her the exact look that she was aiming towards. Radia worked so nicely with us, and brought the vision we had in made a beautiful reality, Everyone loved the decor! Radiantdecor provides excellent service, with professionalism and that very needed personal touch!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Ammar · Married on 07/01/2017

Radia did our wedding stage for us, as well as the table centerpieces. From the get-go, Radia had a great attitude and took the time to go over the multiple possible variations for our wedding decorations. Then, she made multiple site visits to scope out the area and figure out the logistical details with the venue. During this time, she was proactive and always communicated with us, accommodating our requested changes. Finally, on the day of the event, we were pleasantly surprised with the wonderful job she had done, within our expected budget. We're lucky to have been able to work with her!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Jude · Married on 05/27/2017

Radia was exceptionally accommodating and supportive throughout my daughter's wedding arrangements and on the day of the reception. She decorated the venue, the Carnegie Institution of Science, (which is a historically imposing and austere building), as fit for a Princess. She is amazingly cooperative and calm throughout - what can otherwise be a stressful process. She made beautiful flower arrangements, my daughter's Bouquet, the Bottoniere and table decorations.
    She is amazingly humble and responsible.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Siddha · Married on 05/27/2017

Radia was phenomenal. When our wedding budget unexpectedly shrank over the course of our planning, Radia worked tirelessly to preserve the beauty of our reception within our means. The venue was beyond beautiful, from the lighting to the candles to the flowers to the stage - my friends and family were just blown away. It looked like a dream!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Garima · Married on 02/10/2017

I came to Radia after having spoken to numerous wedding decorators who all quited exorbitant prices for decorating my engagement party venue. In the very 1st meeting, I was very impressed with Radia's ability to understand very abstract ideas and translate them to designs almost immediately. She was also extremely conscious about my budget constraints and made sure that she only suggests designs in that range. She was very diligent and showed us designs of the center pieces as well as the backdrop well in advance of the event so there is no last minute change. I look forward to working with Radia at future events!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Amreen · Married on 11/25/2016

Radiant Decor made my big day perfect! Radia worked so hard to ensure that my vision for my wedding became a reality. From the stage decorations to the beautiful floral arrangements everything was exactly how I wanted it.

Radiant Decor worked on multiple events for me.

For my mehndi, Radia decorated a simple mehndi stage with a yellow and pink theme. She also made floral garlands for the bride and groom. She took a simple community center and made it look beautiful!

For the wedding reception, Radiant Decor decorated our stage, a beautiful beige and gold back drop to compliment our theme! She also worked on a floral arrangement for our sweetheart table and welcome, as well centerpieces for the guest tables.

I have heard nothing but compliments regarding her work, and pictures do not do justice to the decorations and hard work put in by Radia. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Joya · Married on 11/13/2016

Radia did an amazing job in decorating our multiple events! I didn't have specific ideas for the stages, I just knew I wanted a elegant and vintage look. She took those two ideas and ran with it. She was very cognizant of my budget and helped me to stay within that budget while still giving me an amazing stage for two of my events. She was very responsive and very professional. She was very timely. Would recommend Radia without hesitation!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Tadu · Married on 10/01/2016

Working with Radia of Radiant Decor was the best part of my wedding planning process. We met, went over likes and dislikes, and quickly established a design for my Ethiopian wedding. We were expecting about 330 people so Radia worked with me to have different centerpiece designs so that we could keep costs manageable.
    She was really responsive and brought concerns to my attention immediately. She would also email ideas for new elements to see if I'd be interested (which I was:))

Overall, I'm incredibly happy with the result and really pleased with how the decorations came out. It was just gorgeous and i owe it all to the team at Radiant Decor!

Sent on 10/10/2016

swati · Married on 09/03/2016

It was great working with Radia. Very flexible and always reachable. Loved how she took the time out to do a mockup for us.

Sent on 08/18/2016

asma · Married on 08/07/2016

Radia is amazing at what she does and guides you well to get you the best overall look you need for your event. She really set my mind at ease for my event and was super flexible with her timings. Great to work with. I definitely recommend her if you need someone to take off a load of burden from your shoulder about the décor.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Priyanka · Married on 05/12/2016

We used Radiant Decor for an office celebration to celebration our India office's 10 year anniversary. Radia was super sweet and accommodating as the date changed twice and on the day itself we had to make some last minute changes because of space issues. Everything turned out great. Would love to work with her again.

Sent on 06/27/2016
  • F

Ferjana · Married on 12/06/2015

Radiant Decor provided the most beautiful center pieces and other decor for my event. She was very helpful and creative. I would highly recommend her to anyone and would definitely contact her again for any future events.

Sent on 02/04/2016
  • Y

yashoda · Married on 05/31/2015

Me and my husband is really thankful to Radia for making our wedding memorable by making our venue attractive and luring. She is a very good organizer and friendly (offered snacks in her house with To GO as well :). We are impressed with her deals and services as she has a collection of awesome choices with affordable price. Our guest were praising the decor and quality products she used. I am eagerly waiting for her to decor my upcoming future events as well.

Sent on 02/09/2016