11 Reviews for RADesign

Programs (1)
Save the Dates (1)
Addressing (1)
11 RADesign Reviews

Rachel is such a sweetheart! She designed and printed gorgeous matching table numbers, signs for our reception, seating chart, save the date's, invitations, RSVP cards, announcements, and labels for all items at such an affordable price without compromising AT ALL in quality! All she needs is a couple inspiration photo's and she is able to make your dreams come to life on paper! She was flexible and accommodating to my picky taste as well as changes of plans in our wedding details! She responds in a timely manor and provides your proofs and items to you in no time!! I HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone interested in beautiful, cost effective products!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing

Received custom save-the dates & invitations for my wedding & she completely out did herself with them!!! I will definitely use her for EVERY & ANY event that requires an invite!

Profile Picture alicia, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rachel was absolutely amazing to work with! I had no idea what kind of invitation I was looking for but she made her ideas look incredible! She helped me with my invitations, RSVP's, signage, and ceremony cards. She is very responsive and always makes sure you are happy with her work.

Profile Picture Chrissy, 7/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards

Rachel was absolutely the best to work with! She was super responsive and our invitations look beautiful! I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Marissa, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rachel did an amazing job on our custom wedding invitations. She wasn't satisfied until we were completely happy. I highly recommend buying local!!

Profile Picture Donna, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rachel was great!! We LOVE our invites. The price wasn't bad at all. By the time I counted my time, the correct stationary, and professional printing, I would have been close to the amount she charged us.
Thank you so much Rachel. We are truly thrilled !

Profile Picture Amy, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am so very thanksful to have found RAD design! Rachel has been a pleasure to work with. Rachel delievers a very quick turn around on all projects. She receives and offers feedback when soliciated. I gave Rachel an outline of what I was looking for in our wedding invitations and she delivered the finished product exceptionally well! I am so pleased with the finished product and cannot wait to send them in the mail. I strongly suggest Rachel for any desgin needs.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rachel did such a great job with my wedding invitations. She was so patient from start to finish. I didn't have an exact description of what I wanted but Rachel worked with me until we got it exactly how I pictured it. It was such a great experience not to mention the prices are great!!! You won't regret going with her.
Thank you Rachel!!

Profile Picture yasmine, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Thankfully, I found rachel, after my futile attempt to find affordable yet beautiful invitations online. Rachel designed one of a kind, beautiful invitations that my guests complimented me on frequently. We communicated via email which I needed, as I live an hour away From Cleveland. She adjusted the design and managed to make my mom, fiancé, and myself all happy, even with our varying ideas on what the ultimate invitation should like! You won't regret working with her!

Profile Picture User5509250, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rachel truly understands the client - designer relationship. She listens well, yet provides a unique look and style to the designs that make them one of a kind with an artists flair. She is quick to respond and will work till the design is right. Being in the creative field myself, I wanted something unique but did not have the time or resources to create something. My money was well spent in hiring Rachel to do the job. I liked working with her so much I just kept adding more things. It took the stress away while making me smile about the final products.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rachel is amazing to work with, and will ensure you are 110% satisfied with your design and products. Her creativity won't disappoint. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Erika, 5/6/11, 1 Review