RADesign Reviews

11 | Cleveland, OH

11 Reviews for RADesign

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

Rachel is such a sweetheart! She designed and printed gorgeous matching table numbers, signs for our reception, seating chart, save the date's, invitations, RSVP cards, announcements, and labels for all items at such an affordable price without compromising AT ALL in quality! All she needs is a couple inspiration photo's and she is able to make your dreams come to life on paper! She was flexible and accommodating to my picky taste as well as changes of plans in our wedding details! She responds in a timely manor and provides your proofs and items to you in no time!! I HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone interested in beautiful, cost effective products!

Sent on 02/02/2017

RADesign's reply:

Liz my dear - you're so sweet. Thank you for the kind words and thank you for always spreading the word about RAD! You've been a true gem xo

alicia · Married on 10/07/2017

Received custom save-the dates & invitations for my wedding & she completely out did herself with them!!! I will definitely use her for EVERY & ANY event that requires an invite!

Sent on 03/15/2017

RADesign's reply:

Thank you Alicia! Look forward to having you as a lifelong client!

Chrissy · Married on 07/22/2017

Rachel was absolutely amazing to work with! I had no idea what kind of invitation I was looking for but she made her ideas look incredible! She helped me with my invitations, RSVP's, signage, and ceremony cards. She is very responsive and always makes sure you are happy with her work.

Sent on 08/01/2017

RADesign's reply:

Chrissy thank you so much for the kind words! I am glad you were pleased with everything and I hope you had a MAGICAL wedding day!

Marissa · Married on 07/08/2017

Rachel was absolutely the best to work with! She was super responsive and our invitations look beautiful! I would highly recommend her.

RADesign's reply:

Marissa - THANK YOU... YOU are the reason why I love what I do. I appreciate the kind words and the business. I didn't forget about your coozie! Let me know when you're ready to start designing!

Donna · Married on 07/07/2017

Rachel did an amazing job on our custom wedding invitations. She wasn't satisfied until we were completely happy. I highly recommend buying local!!

Sent on 03/07/2017

RADesign's reply:

Thank you for the business Donna! Was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate all the kind words!

Amy · Married on 07/07/2017

Rachel was great!! We LOVE our invites. The price wasn't bad at all. By the time I counted my time, the correct stationary, and professional printing, I would have been close to the amount she charged us.
    Thank you so much Rachel. We are truly thrilled !

Sent on 03/10/2017

RADesign's reply:

Amy, I appreciate you two so much - as well as your thoughtful words. It takes a lot of time to come and leave such high remarks, and I appreciate it tremendously! I hope we can team up again in the future!
  • Y

yasmine · Married on 01/06/2017

Rachel did such a great job with my wedding invitations. She was so patient from start to finish. I didn't have an exact description of what I wanted but Rachel worked with me until we got it exactly how I pictured it. It was such a great experience not to mention the prices are great!!! You won't regret going with her.
    Thank you Rachel!!

RADesign's reply:

Yasmine, you're such a gem. You made it so fun to create the invites of your dreams! Any bride that comes to me and allows "free reign" and a starting point, is a-okay in my book! Brides like YOU are why I do this... no cookie-cutter invitation stationery here! Thanks again for the sweet words!

Thankfully, I found rachel, after my futile attempt to find affordable yet beautiful invitations online. Rachel designed one of a kind, beautiful invitations that my guests complimented me on frequently. We communicated via email which I needed, as I live an hour away From Cleveland. She adjusted the design and managed to make my mom, fiancé, and myself all happy, even with our varying ideas on what the ultimate invitation should like! You won't regret working with her!

RADesign's reply:

Well I am preeeeetty sure who I know this amazing client is! Thank you my dear. I always appreciated your promptness and attention to detail which let us get it done extra quickly for you!

Bonnie · Married on 07/09/2016

Rachel truly understands the client - designer relationship. She listens well, yet provides a unique look and style to the designs that make them one of a kind with an artists flair. She is quick to respond and will work till the design is right. Being in the creative field myself, I wanted something unique but did not have the time or resources to create something. My money was well spent in hiring Rachel to do the job. I liked working with her so much I just kept adding more things. It took the stress away while making me smile about the final products.

Sent on 01/19/2017

RADesign's reply:

Bonnie. This just made me smile ear to ear! I am so happy and blessed to have you as a client. I am thrilled that I met your expectations and made you less stressed.... something I really try to strive for! Hope the married life is treating you GRAND!

Erika · Married on 05/06/2011

Rachel is amazing to work with, and will ensure you are 110% satisfied with your design and products. Her creativity won't disappoint. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2017

RADesign's reply:

Thank you Erika! You're always a joy to work with, trusting in my creativity 100%! I love that you always allow me the freedom to make the design uniquely yours!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

I am so very thanksful to have found RAD design! Rachel has been a pleasure to work with. Rachel delievers a very quick turn around on all projects. She receives and offers feedback when soliciated. I gave Rachel an outline of what I was looking for in our wedding invitations and she delivered the finished product exceptionally well! I am so pleased with the finished product and cannot wait to send them in the mail. I strongly suggest Rachel for any desgin needs.

Sent on 02/03/2017

RADesign's reply:

Jessica thank you so much for your thoughtful words and taking the time to share them with other brides! You were a pleasure to work with and I appreciate the continued business!