Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses Reviews

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 5
Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 6
Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 7

Jessica · Getting married on 01/03/2020

Couldn't Ask for Better Service!

It was truly an honor to work with Radebaugh for my most recent event. As a Wedding Planner, I am thrilled when I work with a service provider that's responsive, flexible, and always courteous. And of course, their service and flowers were amazing!!!! The floral drop off was punctual and the representatives did not leave until everything was perfect! I can't wait to share pictures of their work! Lisa, thanks so much for all your help! I appreciate it and I can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Colleen K · Married on 12/30/2018

Gorgeous and nailed it!

Wowser! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Stunning and just perfect !! I know I’m just the sister of the groom, but I was absolutely in awww of how perfect they turned out from our brief meeting and the handful of pictures we had from the bride. We know Radebaugh has a wonderful reputation and has done many weddings over the years ... but you also didn’t have a lot to go on with an out of town bride and groom... yet you still nailed it well beyond our expectations. Gorgeous!! Thank you so very much!!!

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 8
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 9
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 10

Allison · Married on 09/08/2018

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses was an amazing family-owned company to work with! All of the flowers were beautiful, fresh, and delivered on time. Everyone we worked with was professional and really helped us shape our vision into a reality. I highly recommend this company for anyone looking for an amazing florist!

Arielle · Married on 08/20/2018

I planned a wedding in Baltimore County from Montana. I had a friend recommend Radebaugh's, so I called them. They were AMAZING! Lisa got my information, a little bit about the wedding, and I sent photos of what I liked or didn't like from a Google search. I got a confirmation in a few hours with an estimate, and I was amazed at how reasonable they were. I spoke to Lisa again when the groom decided he wanted something different from the original thoughts- she changed the order without any problems.
    Then came the wedding- still without ever setting foot in the store since someone else picked up the flowers- and they were absolutely PERFECT! They were everything I wanted, and were perfectly beautiful. My grandma wore her corsage for the next three days. :)
    And to top it off, they used lavender since my colors were gray, purple and cream. The bouquets smelled absolutely fabulous!
    Photos by Brea took the photo- I cropped it just to show the bouquet.

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 11

Joan · Married on 08/11/2018

Radebaugh Florist exceeded our expectations. When the flowers arrived they took our breath away. We loved working with Lisa who was amazing with whom to work. Our daughter had ideas for her bouquet and Radebaugh Florist was able to procure exactly the types of flowers our daughter wanted-even when other florists were unwilling to promise delivery of the specific kinds of flowers. Lisa made wonderful suggestions for the table decorations and provided ideas that complimented the bouquets. Lisa went above and beyond to help execute our vision for our daughter's wedding day for the bouquets, centerpieces, and even the pillars. We cannot express how joyful we were with the spectacular flowers from Radebaugh's. They were extremely fresh and we enjoyed them in the house well after the wedding day. Lisa and her team were a dream to work with throughout the planning process and always cheerfully took our calls as we had questions or discussed options. They are at the top of our list for any future event that requires flowers.

Dana · Married on 06/16/2018

We worked with Lisa Baker of Radebaugh Florist for our wedding, who went above and beyond our every expectation for our floral arrangements. We have worked with Radebaugh in the past for personal arrangements, corsages, boutonnieres, and purchase of plants and flowers for landscaping, so we knew we would receive top quality service and products. Our first meeting with Lisa was about a year out, and she listened to what we envisioned and showed us many photos of similar arrangements they had done in the past. This meeting turned out to be one of my favorite parts of wedding planning! I also felt that Radebaugh was the most fairly priced florist I had looked into especially given the excellent service and quality of product that accompanies working with them. We had a rough contract written up, which could be changed up until ~10 days prior to the event. Even when my parents and I went back and forth on some decisions (cocktail table centerpieces or not?), they were extremely flexible and patient working with us. All of our arrangements (bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, cocktail table centerpieces, florals emerging from our lantern centerpieces, and cake florals) were delivered in a timely fashion, set up exactly as we envisioned at the venue, and coordinated beautifully. I can't recommend them enough -- I still receive compliments on all of our florals from that day. Luckily, since we incorporated succulents into almost all of our arrangements, we still have many of them at home! Thanks Radebaugh!

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 12
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 13
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 14
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 15
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 16

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Radebaugh was a joy to work with. We didn't have a great idea of what flowers we wanted, but Lisa took our compilation of pictures and came up with incredible designs. We got a ton of compliments on the flowers, and they were better than we could've come up with. The flowers were fresh and fragrant, and worked with us to get the best quality within our budget without trying to upsell us. Would definitely use them for any other floral needs in the Baltimore area!

Janise · Married on 05/19/2018

I dealt with Lisa and Kathy and both women were delightful. Kathy helped us pick our flowers and stay within our budget. We didn’t want to spend a million dollars on flowers. We wanted to focus our money on the menu. Radebaugh was reasonable and they ladies were SO helpful. Lisa was the one who suggested that we take pictures before the ceremony and I will forever be in her debt. That was the best decision I’ve ever made. The flowers were fresh and beautiful and I couldn’t have been happier. Highly recommend this vendor

Eunice · Married on 04/21/2018

I hired Radebaugh Florist & Green houses for my wedding on 4/21/2018. I was searching for florist at the last minute but Lisa was prompt in response and was so personable when I met her for consultation. She was very thorough and spent adequate time to help me decide ordering bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and church decorations. I was so busy on the day of wedding rehearsal so I forgot to pick up the flowers but they delivered in time for the wedding. I cannot thank enough for Lisa to adding my orders last minute and ensuring all the deliveries made in time. Thanks again!

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 17

Brandon · Married on 04/07/2018

Flowers were BEAUTIFUL and reasonably priced. They gave us great advice. We highly recommend!!!

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

If I loved one thing about my wedding day it was my flowers. Radebaugh blew me away. I provided them with pictures and they gave me exactly what I was looking for. Lisa and Caitlin were so responsive and helped me as I made many corrections and add ons. Especially Lisa always responded quickly and was so willing to help. The value for what you receive is amazing...after my first consultation I was worried how much this was going to cost and was shocked to hear the actual number, it really is the best bang for your buck! I told my husband I want a bouquet every year on our anniversary just like mine because it was SO beautiful.

Marah · Married on 12/29/2017

Absolutely perfect! If I could rank them higher than five stars, I would. Lisa Baker is just so amazing and we had the best experience working with her. She gave great suggestions to make my dream flowers a reality. My mother and I even went with her to the design center and assembled a sample bouquet to get an idea of what we wanted. And Radebaugh’s definitely overdelivered! The flowers were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. My colors were gold and silver for my December 29 wedding and the bouquets were stunning-a perfect blend of classic, sparkle and festive. I kept my bridal bouquet in a vase for an entire month after my wedding and it never lost its luster, I was so sad to finally throw it out. I can’t sing their praises enough and will be recommending them to everyone.

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 23
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 24
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 25

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses's reply:

Marah, thank you so much for these kind words! We had so much fun designing your flowers and I was thrilled with the end result and I'm delighted to hear you felt the same. Your photos are stunning and you do a great job of making those flowers look even better! Congratulations and we wish you a lifetime of happiness - Lisa & the Radebaugh wedding crew :)

Michelle · Married on 12/16/2017

I absolutely adored the flowers at my wedding! From the bouquets, flower crowns, church wreaths, aisle decor, reception decor- it blew me away! Everything I wanted, they brought to life! I was so sad the night had to end, but am beyond grateful that Radebaugh's helped me design my dream wedding and have allowed me and my husband to have the best mentors ever! We received so many compliments about the flowers and Radebaugh's truly created a most special place for our guests to enjoy! Thank you for the beauty, kindness and patience through it all! Perfection!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses's reply:

Thanks so much Michelle! It was so great working with you and Jay and helping to make your day gorgeous. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Abigail · Married on 11/25/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with Kathy and Lisa at Radebaugh! We met with Kathy to discuss wedding flowers and she was extremely organized and helpful. She was able to look at my inspiration pictures and identify each and every flower which was super helpful. Additionally Kathy was able to give us suggestions and guidance for certain aspects that we were unsure of. When I saw the finished bouquets and centerpieces I was absolutely blown away! The flower arrangements were even better than I had envisioned and I was beyond thrilled with how everything turned out! We truly enjoyed our experience with Radebaugh and I plan to recommend them to absolutely every engaged couple I know! Thank you!

Renee · Married on 11/11/2017

I’ve never seen flowers more beautiful than the ones Radebaugh put together for my wedding. They were so bright and vibrant for my Fall wedding and were everything I had hoped for and more. I worked mostly with Lisa and Kathy and they were so great! Lisa was so nice to work with over the phone and very patient with me and super accommodating when I had some last minute changes. And Kathy was phenomenal in turning my thoughts into reality. We had a Harry Potter themed wedding and everything I asked for – they found a way to make it happen. From the bridal party flowers to the Hogwarts House themed arrangements, everything was magical - they even made my toss bouquet look like a golden snitch! Everything was perfect and I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 26
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 32
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 33
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 34

Ashleigh · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely stunning! Radebaugh did my flowers for my wedding on October 14, 2017. Lisa worked with me to complete my vision and it turned out perfect! I loved ever single detail they put in my flowers! Thank you for everything!!

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 35
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 36
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 37
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 38
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 39

Maria · Married on 10/13/2017

I worked with Lisa over the phone, and simply by having her access my Pinterest page, she nailed it. She was able to have me look up some flowers she thought I'd like, and use my boards as guidance. When my flowers arrived the day of the wedding they were spot-on, and beautiful. She was also very accommodating and willing to work within the flexibility of our budget.

Aristie · Married on 09/15/2017

Lisa at Radebaugh was great to work with for my wedding last year. She was communicative, warm, and very knowledgeable. I was a bit unsure of what exactly I wanted and put a lot of faith into her recommendations. The bouquets turned out beautifully. The flowers were stunning, fresh, and lasted for days afterwards. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 40
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 41
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 42

Jenny · Married on 09/09/2017

Lisa ans kathy were fantastic and executed my vision exactly. They did a beautiful white cascading orchid for my bridal bouquet and it was stunning!!!

Kathleen · Married on 09/09/2017

In the initial planning of my daughter’s wedding the flower components were of upmost importance to both of us. Being a huge supporter of locally- owned businesses and having been a Radebaugh nursery and flower customer for decades , we made our first flower visit/ appt. with Radebaugh’s . And with that initial consultation we knew immediately that we did not need to go anywhere else. The “ wedding florist team “ under Lisa are simply WONDERFUL to work with.....extremely organized, and informative , creative, consistently responsive to any and all questions and so open and willing to work with our overall “flower vision “ through their collective experience. AND everything was always presented to us with lovely smiles and always a willingness to be flexible. The MOST fun was to join Lisa , Kathy, et. al. In Radebaugh’s “ Design Center” where we could do mock - ups of the centerpieces , make decisions on various greenery for the altar flower arrangements , see how the corsages would come together, etc. Attention to detail on any and all components of the wedding flowers is a constant and Lisa and her team ‘s professionalism never falters. The end result was simply magnificent ...The Chapel and the Reception at the Club looked elegant and beautiful....our “vision” was transformed into reality and all just sparkled! The compliments from our guests on the beauty of the flowers , including all the white orchids, were endless. After working with Radebaugh’s team for over a year through every facet of the wedding flower process, I not only highly recommend working with Lisa and her team at Radebaugh’s but will also unequivocally state .....only hire Radebaugh’s ! Even now...post wedding... I still miss the fun and laughter that the Radebaugh wedding team and I shared. It was my favorite component in the planning of my daughter’s wedding! Kudos and Bravos to Kathy and Lisa!

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2017

I’m an event planner at a country club and have always used Radebaugh as our in-house florist and have gotten to know them very well. Their product is always inventive, quality, and on time. So when it came around to planning my actual wedding, I knew I had already found my florist. I didn’t need to even shop around. Lisa is absolutely amazing. She’s so accommodating with any little change I threw at her, even constantly smiling throughout our initial consultation with my mother asking every little question. I had 1 picture on my pinterest board for floral direction so I didn’t come with much to the table but it was because I completely trusted Lisa with her creativity and her vision for my special day. She was so attentive as well. If I ever had a question, she’d answer it within the hour! And of course when it came to the wedding day, Lisa and Kaitlin completely knocked my socks off! They exceeded all expectations. The bouquets were so full, the centerpieces were breathtaking, and the arch for the ceremony was a standout piece! The team did an amazing job from start to finish. Look no further for your florist for your special day. My friends and family are still talking about my bouquet!

Barbara · Married on 08/05/2017

Wonderful! Kathy and Lisa were great to work with. They offered expert advice in a professional and extremely friendly way. They are very flexible and came up with some great ideas for us. They did all the flowers for my son's and daughter-in-laws wedding as well as the bridal shower. We were all blown away at how beautiful everything was the day of the wedding. The gentleman that delivered the bouquets was great and the setup at the reception/ceremony was executed flawlessly!

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Radebaugh Florist did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers! I am in love with the bouquets and centerpieces. They even were able to provide flowers for the cake that they set up.

Cristina · Married on 05/27/2017

Lisa Baker did an amazing job for my May 2017 wedding. The flowers came out amazing. I loved the bouquets, center pieces, buttonieres, and decorations at the church. The only flower that didn't turn out the best was my moms bracelet that didn't match with the colors and it was supposed to be lavender flowers not pink. I would recommend Radebaugh to any bride and groom getting married! They are pricey but the flowers are worth it!