Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Visakha S. Married on 05/14/2022

Made my wedding day super special!

Lisa and the team did an AMAZING job with our decor. As someone who hadn't the faintest clue about flowers, I was overjoyed with how Lisa took my very vague ideas from pinterest and made them a reality. Radebaugh also has a great invoice system where they put together pictures of the bouquets/flowers /decor you pick out so you can get an idea of what things look like. All in all, I can't recommend them enough!
    Eileen Married on 04/09/2022

Absolutely Beautiful!

The flowers were so beautiful, and the centerpieces were gorgeous! Lisa was outstanding and she was terrific to work with. She was very friendly, patient, and helpful. Lisa offered wonderful suggestions and guidance to create the most beautiful flower arrangements. She knew exactly how to create the vision I had. Everything looked amazing. It was perfect! I highly recommend Radebaugh Florist!
    Erin H. Married on 04/02/2022

Flawless and stunning

Lisa Baker was our consultant and she was phenomenal. She provided a completely customized and catered consultation to what we were looking for and she understood our aesthetics goal perfectly. She provided lots of other suggestions and options we could go with and was very down to earth. She set accurate budget expectations and never steered us in the wrong direction. She was quick to respond to us and was always very on top of email communications which not all florists are as up-to-date and involved as Lisa is. Highly recommend 10/10!!
  • Alaina
    Alaina H. Married on 03/27/2022

Amazing Experience!

Radebaugh's was such a joy to work with leading up to the wedding. Lisa was my consultant, and she was extremely knowledgeable and was able to expertly walk me through the flower selection process and bring my vision to life. She met with me several times and was extremely kind and patient as we fine-tuned details or even changed things completely. The end product was absolutely stunning; I could not have been happier! Every single arrangement was stunning!
  • Jenny
    Jenny G. Married on 11/20/2021

Wedding magic

I chose Radebaugh’s as my wedding florist, and they absolutely knocked it out of the park! I only had a VAGUE idea of what I was looking for when I spoke with Lisa for my initial consult, and in less than 30 minutes, she had created an entire vision that was honestly even better than anything I could have dreamed up. The flowers were packaged and delivered to my venue without any issue, and they were breathtaking in person. They completely tied everything together, and stayed looking fresh well after the festivities ended. I couldn’t bear to part with my bouquet, so I dried it and plan to preserve it further. You will NOT be disappointed with Radebaugh’s — they are professional, prompt, and most importantly, they work pure magic with flowers and greenery. Thank you!
  • Alexis
    Alexis A. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely exceptional

Radebaugh Florist was absolutely incredible. Lisa Baker was such a joy and pleasure to work with. She was responsive and attentive to our wishes and answered all of our questions. Our moon arch was to die for and each and every arrangement and flower bouquet was perfection. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride getting married. You will receive stunning flowers and be overwhelmed with how gorgeous everything turns out!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    Eric H. Married on 11/03/2021

Beautiful flowers, very responsive

Lisa created my perfect bouquet, along with simple beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and arrangements for the centerpieces. I told her ideas of color themes, and she was ale to suggest various textured flowers and greenery to get exactly what I wanted. I received a ton of compliments on the flowers at our wedding and I couldn't be happier with them.
    Jamie K. Married on 10/30/2021

Incredible florist!

Lisa and the whole team from Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses were so incredibly helpful, professional, and responsive throughout the entire planning and execution process. We were so thrilled with the final results of our florals and received so many compliments from our guests and the venue!
    Mary Married on 10/30/2021

Knocked it out of the park!

I was so thrilled with the flowers for my wedding. Radebaugh's was so easy to work with in the preparation. We had an initial meeting and then a couple of follow up meetings closer to the date. They could not have been lovelier or more accommodating. The flowers were spectacular - more beautiful than I had even pictured. One of the comments I received after our wedding was how truly beautiful the flowers looked. I still can not believe how they took my basic idea and made it into the beautiful arrangements for our wedding. I would highly recommend Radebaugh's - excellent service and just an awesome result.
  • Tori
    Tori F. Married on 10/23/2021

Completely brought my vision to life!

I preface all of this by saying that I don't consider myself a very creative person. When it came time to design our wedding, I went with my favorite colors (shades of blue, which I later coined "moody blues") and 2021 wedding trends (eucalyptus and pampas grass). I worked with Lisa Baker and she was PHENOMENAL. Very understanding with my lack of floral knowledge, took my calls when I needed to talk through things, and they are a SUPREME value. I fully gasped when our bouquets were delivered to the getting-ready location the morning-of. It was EXACTLY what I had pictured. I couldn't have been happier with all of our flowers and the service from Radebaugh.
    Maddie P. Married on 09/18/2021

Radebaugh's was AMAZING

I can't say enough about how amazing our experience with Radebaugh's was. Lisa (the event manager) was so responsive and helpful, and captured our vision perfectly. The whole team was incredible, from planning to drop-off and setup. I will never use another florist again!!
    Barbara M. Married on 08/26/2021

Radebaugh's Met All of our Expectations

Radebaugh 's did a super job in designing, delivering, and managing the flowers for my daughter's wedding. The arrangements and bouquets were beautiful and met all of our expectations. Additionally, the floral designer created a stunning floral comb that the bride wore in her hair. I highly recommend Radebaugh's.
  • Alexis
    Alexis F. Married on 08/21/2021

Beautiful!

Everyone we talked to made planning simple and easy each time. They were so accommodating during our final call and made sure they had everything we wanted. On the day of our wedding, everything looked absolutely beautiful, and we were so happy with how everything turned out!
  • Sierra
    Sierra S. Married on 08/13/2021

Love Radebaugh's flowers :)

We have always had excellent experiences at Radebaugh! My now-husband bought flowers for me for the first time here when we were early dating and they were beautiful. We decided to use them for our wedding and had a wonderful time working with them. Lisa was so patient and had great suggestions while also being open to recreating pretty pictures I had found online. I really liked that when I met with Lisa she gave me quotes for all the types of arrangements they could make (from small to large) and then gave me room to pick combinations that would fit in our budget. I never felt pressured to go over budget, and at the same time it was nice to know there were some fancier options available if we wanted them! It was also nice that they were open to us dropping off mason jars with lights in them to use for the centerpieces. The flowers day-of were stunning! Thank you!
  • Tiana
    Tiana B. Married on 08/07/2021

Beautiful flowers, wonderful to work with

Lisa is amazing , very nice person and very knowledgeable about her work. She helped me choose the right flowers and designs for my budget , and everything came out perfect it was a dream come true , I absolutely loved my bouquets, centerpieces , my arch and my greenery . Everything was better than I imagined. Thank you for your team as well , very nice and very patient , all very appreciated .
  • Breea
    Breea S. Married on 07/10/2021

Absolutely amazing

Working with this vendor was an absolute breeze. I asked for changes at the last minute and accommodations were made. My arch was PERFECT and decorated exactly how I imagined and more. I will have my bouquet preserved because I am OBSESSED with it. If I ever have another event, I'm definitely using Radebaugh again and again.
  • Mary
    Mary Z. Married on 07/03/2021

Wedding Florals

We used Radebaugh for our Rehearsal dinner and Wedding florals. We could not have been more pleased! Lisa was such a true joy to work with. The bouquets were absolutely stunning and the centerpieces were so beautiful! 10/10 would recommend Radebaugh to anyone in the Baltimore area.
    Lisa B. Married on 07/02/2021

Beautiful bouquets and great service!

My husband and I loved working with Radebaugh for our wedding! We worked with Lisa who made the process easy and worry-free! She knew exactly what we wanted for our day-of flowers, and she gave us great suggestions. She also was there to answer any questions we had throughout the planning process. The bouquets and arrangements were even more beautiful than we could have imagined, and we received so many compliments from our guests about the flowers! We were so happy with everything, and we highly suggest using Radebaugh for your wedding or any other event you may be planning!
  • Karin
    Karin C. Married on 06/19/2021

Just perfect!

Lisa was so professional and knowledgeable! You can't go wrong with Radebaugh!
  • Katina
    Katina M. Married on 06/05/2021

Beautiful Wedding arrangement!

Lisa is amazing! Radebaugh Florist and Greenhouses truly made my reception beautiful. Planning a wedding during Covid was difficult, but Lisa made it so easy and I got exactly what I wanted and more! 10/10 recommend!
  • Jaime
    Jaime G. Married on 05/01/2021

Lisa is the MVP for bridal florals

I booked Radebaugh for my wedding and Lisa made it the best and easiest experience. I am a major planner and not knowing exactly what something would look like in advance for my wedding was a really hard concept for me. But Lisa put my mind completely at ease, she gave me the confidence I needed and took the time to really understand what my vision was for my big day. The most impressive thing - we did all the planning over the phone (COVID) and she hit every mark and exceeded my expectations. Lisa was kind and help provide options for me to consider based on my budget. Radebaugh also has the most competitive prices for delivery and amazing flexibility for delivery to multiple locations. We needed our arrangements delivered to 3 locations at 3 different times and they were able to accommodate - deliveries were on time and set up perfectly!

Photos: Nick Hanyok Imaging
    Anne D. Married on 03/12/2021

Amazing Flowers and People

Lisa was wonderful and her professionalism and flexibility throughout the planning process made flowers something I didn't feel I needed to worry about. I am overjoyed with how she took my (very hazy/incomplete) vision and made a BEAUTIFUL arrangement. I am so happy with the flowers, and they are one of my favorite parts of my wedding pictures. Thank you!
    Alexandra M. Married on 10/24/2020

Radebaugh is the BEST!

My bridal bouquet was seriously something out of my dreams thanks to Lisa at Radebaugh! All of my guests were raving about how beautiful the bouquet was! I was so impressed by the creativity and beauty! I highly recommend using Radebaugh for your wedding!
    Kathleen B. Married on 10/18/2020

Exceeded our expectation!

Radebaugh is your go to for wedding florist! They exceeded our expectation. Lisa and her team were amazing! I was absolutely beyond grateful for everything they did that made our wedding day so gorgeous! Thanks Lisa!