Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses Reviews

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 5
Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 6
Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 7

Jessica · Getting married on 01/03/2020

Couldn't Ask for Better Service!

It was truly an honor to work with Radebaugh for my most recent event. As a Wedding Planner, I am thrilled when I work with a service provider that's responsive, flexible, and always courteous. And of course, their service and flowers were amazing!!!! The floral drop off was punctual and the representatives did not leave until everything was perfect! I can't wait to share pictures of their work! Lisa, thanks so much for all your help! I appreciate it and I can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Colleen

Colleen Bieberich · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful flowers, reasonably priced!

Radebaugh did an amazing job with the flowers at my wedding. They knew exactly what I wanted and their prices were so reasonable. The delivery was right on time, and the staff was so kind and helpful. I will use Radebaugh again for any event that I need flowers for.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 9
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 10
  • Danielle

Danielle Osborne · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful flowers and arrangements!

The flowers for our wedding turned out beyond beautiful! We chose sunflowers and they went perfectly with our theme. The bouquets were fabulous along with the centerpieces. They delivered on exactly what we wanted and more! Our guests were raving about how gorgeous all the floral accents were. I would absolutely recommend Radebaugh to anyone looking for flowers!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 11
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 12
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 13
  • Emily

Emily Song · Married on 05/25/2019

AMAZING flowers for a beautiful wedding!!

I can't say enough about my incredible flowers for our wedding. We worked with Lisa and she could not have been more responsive or helpful. She was always free to hop on a phone call or email to exchange pictures to make our wedding vision come to life. Our flower delivery couldn't have been easier and the set up of flowers could not have been nicer. We got so many compliments on our unique bouquets and the fabulous boutonnieres! If we need flowers for any other occasion, there is no question--we know where to get them!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 05/10/2019

All I have to say is KING PROTEA!

Lisa at Radebaugh Florist is seriously amazing! We had a hard time finding exactly what we wanted in a florist especially since we wanted some exotic flowers and they were able to do exactly what we wanted. Although there was an issue and our original flowers went out of season too quickly Lisa did an amazing job trying to find them all over the world and then coming up with a great alternative! I was so worried about my flowers on our wedding day and boy can I say that worry was gone the second they came through the door! They were amazing!!! From the amazing greenery to all of the king protea, dahlias and orchids, I honestly don't think 'Ive ever seen more gorgeous flowers. Thank you so much for making our day so beautiful and full of amazing flowers. I don't think we could have gotten any luckier with how things turned out. Thank you again so much!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 14
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/23/2019

Their experience shows in their work

We went into our initial consultation having little clue what we wanted, aside from colors. The ladies at Radebaugh listened to us, did some creative magic, and we ended up with the most gorgeous wedding bouquets I've ever seen. They even gave my little girl the option to add "sparkles" (little gems) into her flower girl bouquet, and included her in the conversation about the final product. The bouquets were delivered to our venue in beautiful vases awaiting our arrival. I'm so glad my husband found this place and we got a chance to experience their great work and excellent customer service.

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 15
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 01/19/2019

Hire them for a PERFECT wedding!!!!

My father-in-law very graciously offered to pay for our flowers so I included him and my husband in all floral consultations. Our meeting with Kaitlyn and Lisa was as entertaining as you would think it would be; having 2 men and one flower-clueless bride try to work through all the possible combinations took some time and an exceptional amount of patience on their parts.
    My church (St. Ignatius in Baltimore) and my reception space (Frederick Douglass Isaac Myers Maritime Museum) are both beautiful spaces so I knew I didn’t want or need much decoration. If you are a bride and don’t want to deal with all those lanterns and tea lights and table runners, etc PLEASE hire Radebaughs because their flowers will be enough.
    I had Radebaughs create bouquets, boutonnières, the cutest flower girl flower wand and crown, door wreaths, centerpieces, alter arrangements, and swags for signs. I was very, very pleased with each and every piece.
    Please hire Radebaughs for all your floral needs but especially if you’re a bride seeking that perfect look!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Colleen K · Married on 12/30/2018

Gorgeous and nailed it!

Wowser! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Stunning and just perfect !! I know I’m just the sister of the groom, but I was absolutely in awww of how perfect they turned out from our brief meeting and the handful of pictures we had from the bride. We know Radebaugh has a wonderful reputation and has done many weddings over the years ... but you also didn’t have a lot to go on with an out of town bride and groom... yet you still nailed it well beyond our expectations. Gorgeous!! Thank you so very much!!!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 16
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 17
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 18

Allison · Married on 09/08/2018

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses was an amazing family-owned company to work with! All of the flowers were beautiful, fresh, and delivered on time. Everyone we worked with was professional and really helped us shape our vision into a reality. I highly recommend this company for anyone looking for an amazing florist!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Arielle · Married on 08/20/2018

I planned a wedding in Baltimore County from Montana. I had a friend recommend Radebaugh's, so I called them. They were AMAZING! Lisa got my information, a little bit about the wedding, and I sent photos of what I liked or didn't like from a Google search. I got a confirmation in a few hours with an estimate, and I was amazed at how reasonable they were. I spoke to Lisa again when the groom decided he wanted something different from the original thoughts- she changed the order without any problems.
    Then came the wedding- still without ever setting foot in the store since someone else picked up the flowers- and they were absolutely PERFECT! They were everything I wanted, and were perfectly beautiful. My grandma wore her corsage for the next three days. :)
    And to top it off, they used lavender since my colors were gray, purple and cream. The bouquets smelled absolutely fabulous!
    Photos by Brea took the photo- I cropped it just to show the bouquet.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 19

Joan · Married on 08/11/2018

Radebaugh Florist exceeded our expectations. When the flowers arrived they took our breath away. We loved working with Lisa who was amazing with whom to work. Our daughter had ideas for her bouquet and Radebaugh Florist was able to procure exactly the types of flowers our daughter wanted-even when other florists were unwilling to promise delivery of the specific kinds of flowers. Lisa made wonderful suggestions for the table decorations and provided ideas that complimented the bouquets. Lisa went above and beyond to help execute our vision for our daughter's wedding day for the bouquets, centerpieces, and even the pillars. We cannot express how joyful we were with the spectacular flowers from Radebaugh's. They were extremely fresh and we enjoyed them in the house well after the wedding day. Lisa and her team were a dream to work with throughout the planning process and always cheerfully took our calls as we had questions or discussed options. They are at the top of our list for any future event that requires flowers.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Dana · Married on 06/16/2018

We worked with Lisa Baker of Radebaugh Florist for our wedding, who went above and beyond our every expectation for our floral arrangements. We have worked with Radebaugh in the past for personal arrangements, corsages, boutonnieres, and purchase of plants and flowers for landscaping, so we knew we would receive top quality service and products. Our first meeting with Lisa was about a year out, and she listened to what we envisioned and showed us many photos of similar arrangements they had done in the past. This meeting turned out to be one of my favorite parts of wedding planning! I also felt that Radebaugh was the most fairly priced florist I had looked into especially given the excellent service and quality of product that accompanies working with them. We had a rough contract written up, which could be changed up until ~10 days prior to the event. Even when my parents and I went back and forth on some decisions (cocktail table centerpieces or not?), they were extremely flexible and patient working with us. All of our arrangements (bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, cocktail table centerpieces, florals emerging from our lantern centerpieces, and cake florals) were delivered in a timely fashion, set up exactly as we envisioned at the venue, and coordinated beautifully. I can't recommend them enough -- I still receive compliments on all of our florals from that day. Luckily, since we incorporated succulents into almost all of our arrangements, we still have many of them at home! Thanks Radebaugh!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 20
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 21
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 22
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 23
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 24

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2018

Great florist with beautiful wedding arrangements

Radebaughs did such a great job with our wedding flowers. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They were easy to work with, including an unusual collection of flowers so we could be sure our favorites were included. We loved how everything turned out!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Radebaugh was a joy to work with. We didn't have a great idea of what flowers we wanted, but Lisa took our compilation of pictures and came up with incredible designs. We got a ton of compliments on the flowers, and they were better than we could've come up with. The flowers were fresh and fragrant, and worked with us to get the best quality within our budget without trying to upsell us. Would definitely use them for any other floral needs in the Baltimore area!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Janise · Married on 05/19/2018

I dealt with Lisa and Kathy and both women were delightful. Kathy helped us pick our flowers and stay within our budget. We didn’t want to spend a million dollars on flowers. We wanted to focus our money on the menu. Radebaugh was reasonable and they ladies were SO helpful. Lisa was the one who suggested that we take pictures before the ceremony and I will forever be in her debt. That was the best decision I’ve ever made. The flowers were fresh and beautiful and I couldn’t have been happier. Highly recommend this vendor

Sent on 06/12/2018

Eunice · Married on 04/21/2018

I hired Radebaugh Florist & Green houses for my wedding on 4/21/2018. I was searching for florist at the last minute but Lisa was prompt in response and was so personable when I met her for consultation. She was very thorough and spent adequate time to help me decide ordering bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and church decorations. I was so busy on the day of wedding rehearsal so I forgot to pick up the flowers but they delivered in time for the wedding. I cannot thank enough for Lisa to adding my orders last minute and ensuring all the deliveries made in time. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 25

Brandon · Married on 04/07/2018

Flowers were BEAUTIFUL and reasonably priced. They gave us great advice. We highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

If I loved one thing about my wedding day it was my flowers. Radebaugh blew me away. I provided them with pictures and they gave me exactly what I was looking for. Lisa and Caitlin were so responsive and helped me as I made many corrections and add ons. Especially Lisa always responded quickly and was so willing to help. The value for what you receive is amazing...after my first consultation I was worried how much this was going to cost and was shocked to hear the actual number, it really is the best bang for your buck! I told my husband I want a bouquet every year on our anniversary just like mine because it was SO beautiful.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Marah · Married on 12/29/2017

Absolutely perfect! If I could rank them higher than five stars, I would. Lisa Baker is just so amazing and we had the best experience working with her. She gave great suggestions to make my dream flowers a reality. My mother and I even went with her to the design center and assembled a sample bouquet to get an idea of what we wanted. And Radebaugh’s definitely overdelivered! The flowers were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. My colors were gold and silver for my December 29 wedding and the bouquets were stunning-a perfect blend of classic, sparkle and festive. I kept my bridal bouquet in a vase for an entire month after my wedding and it never lost its luster, I was so sad to finally throw it out. I can’t sing their praises enough and will be recommending them to everyone.

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 31
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 32
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 33

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses's reply:

Marah, thank you so much for these kind words! We had so much fun designing your flowers and I was thrilled with the end result and I'm delighted to hear you felt the same. Your photos are stunning and you do a great job of making those flowers look even better! Congratulations and we wish you a lifetime of happiness - Lisa & the Radebaugh wedding crew :)

Michelle · Married on 12/16/2017

I absolutely adored the flowers at my wedding! From the bouquets, flower crowns, church wreaths, aisle decor, reception decor- it blew me away! Everything I wanted, they brought to life! I was so sad the night had to end, but am beyond grateful that Radebaugh's helped me design my dream wedding and have allowed me and my husband to have the best mentors ever! We received so many compliments about the flowers and Radebaugh's truly created a most special place for our guests to enjoy! Thank you for the beauty, kindness and patience through it all! Perfection!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses's reply:

Thanks so much Michelle! It was so great working with you and Jay and helping to make your day gorgeous. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Abigail · Married on 11/25/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with Kathy and Lisa at Radebaugh! We met with Kathy to discuss wedding flowers and she was extremely organized and helpful. She was able to look at my inspiration pictures and identify each and every flower which was super helpful. Additionally Kathy was able to give us suggestions and guidance for certain aspects that we were unsure of. When I saw the finished bouquets and centerpieces I was absolutely blown away! The flower arrangements were even better than I had envisioned and I was beyond thrilled with how everything turned out! We truly enjoyed our experience with Radebaugh and I plan to recommend them to absolutely every engaged couple I know! Thank you!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Renee · Married on 11/11/2017

I’ve never seen flowers more beautiful than the ones Radebaugh put together for my wedding. They were so bright and vibrant for my Fall wedding and were everything I had hoped for and more. I worked mostly with Lisa and Kathy and they were so great! Lisa was so nice to work with over the phone and very patient with me and super accommodating when I had some last minute changes. And Kathy was phenomenal in turning my thoughts into reality. We had a Harry Potter themed wedding and everything I asked for – they found a way to make it happen. From the bridal party flowers to the Hogwarts House themed arrangements, everything was magical - they even made my toss bouquet look like a golden snitch! Everything was perfect and I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 40
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 41
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 42

Ashleigh · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely stunning! Radebaugh did my flowers for my wedding on October 14, 2017. Lisa worked with me to complete my vision and it turned out perfect! I loved ever single detail they put in my flowers! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 43
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 44
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 45
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 46
    Radebaugh Florist & Greenhouses 47

Maria · Married on 10/13/2017

I worked with Lisa over the phone, and simply by having her access my Pinterest page, she nailed it. She was able to have me look up some flowers she thought I'd like, and use my boards as guidance. When my flowers arrived the day of the wedding they were spot-on, and beautiful. She was also very accommodating and willing to work within the flexibility of our budget.

Sent on 10/26/2017