Rachel Sargent - Pianist Reviews

10 | Lees Summit, MO

10 Reviews for Rachel Sargent - Pianist

Kara · Married on 09/24/2016

We loved Rachel! She did a fantastic job playing during our ceremony and cocktail hour. She was so easy to work with and really knew her music. Due to the concern with the weather she brought her own portable pianos to play, which made one less thing we had to worry about. Thank you so much Rachel!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Emily · Married on 07/09/2016

Rachel did an amazing job playing at our wedding! I would highly recommend her for anyone who is looking for a great pianist.

Sent on 07/24/2016

If you want someone who is easy to plan with and does a wonderful job, you should choose Rachel. She added the perfect touch to my daughter's wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Juanita · Married on 05/15/2016

Rachel was amazing to work with. Highly professional and just an amazing woman to work. I HIGHLY recommend Rachel for your Wedding or any other event. Thank you so much Rachel for making our wedding ceremony music so SO magical.
    Michael&Juanita Longdon

Sent on 06/27/2016

Kim · Married on 10/04/2014

Rachel, played for the cocktail hour on my daughter wedding. We were so happy and would use her again.

K Plouvier

Sent on 11/21/2014

Ann · Married on 08/31/2013

I'm so glad I chose Rachel to play the piano at our ceremony. Despite booking her somewhat last minute, she made it to both the rehearsal and ceremony with a smile on her face. She was very easy to work with, the piano sounded wonderful during the ceremony, and I'll be recommending Rachel to my friends when they get married!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Rachel stepped in after our pianist had to cancel. She did an excellent job and I would highly recommend her as a wedding vendor. She was so easy to work with and very flexible. If you're looking for a pianist for your wedding Rachel is extremely accommodating and professional.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Amy · Married on 05/18/2013

I can not say enough about Rachel, last minute I decide on wanting a pianist and contacted her, best decision I made. Her music was amazing and she played flawlessly. I still get complainants on how beautiful the ceremony music was. You definitely can't go wrong in having Rachel be a part of your big day. I give her 5 stars in everything she did for us. Thank you Rachel!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Maria · Married on 11/13/2014

We had Rachel play some music for a themed cocktail party we hosted. She was very professional, had great ideas for music to complement our theme and was great to work with.

Sent on 11/24/2014

I would recommend Rachel as a pianist for anyone in the KC metro that is getting married! She did a wonderful job, was always responsive and professional. She worked with my other musicians to coordinate songs and made it very easy for me to feel comfortable with 3 unrelated musicians. She was also a great value and came to the rehearsal as well.

Sent on 07/18/2014