8 Reviews for Rachel McCauley Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
7 Rachel McCauley Photography Reviews

Rachel - one of my FAVE photographers to work with, and I had the pleasure of having her as our wedding photographer for our wedding this past May!!! One of the perks of being a wedding & event planner is that I know exactly what it is I want (or don't want) and didn't have to waste time looking into a bunch of vendors. So, when it came time to select a photographer for our wedding, Rachel was one of just a couple we considered. Ultimately, we knew we wanted Rachel to document our big day. She's just such a chill, relaxed and friendly person - SO easy to work with. AND of course, her photography is beautiful. We felt so comfortable around her, which helps make the photos better (can't have an uptight looking bride and groom in their engagement and wedding photos, can you?). I love her modern, natural and easygoing style. I'm so happy we got to work with her on our big day. Her photos of our special day are forever in our hearts...and in our awesome album she designed! =) THANK YOU RACHEL for everything!

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/21/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

Rachel did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. I felt like the service she provided was tailored and personalized to meet me and my husband's needs/style. Rachel was always available, and even met me twice for coffee to go over details. On the day of, Rachel went above and beyond to photograph special moments during our wedding. Our wedding photos turned out exceptionally beautiful and our guests keep telling us that they hardly noticed that the photographers were there! We are so happy we chose Rachel and her team to capture one of the most important days of our lives.

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rachel is a great photographer--very friendly and the pictures are gorgeous!

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rachel and her team were so great! they were creative, fun and supportive! We had a great time with her and highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Reham, 5/26/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Picking Rachel as our photography was the best wedding decision that we made! She captured all of the important parts of the day and exceeded all of our expectations!!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rachel was extremely responsive to questions, very helpful in setting my photo timeline for the wedding, and during the wedding, she was not intrusive, but managed to get amazing shots of our wedding. She also chose to bring along a terrific second shooter. Her photo packages were also very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Laura, 2/23/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I couldn't have been more happy to have Rachael as our photographer. She has a natural eye to capture not just a moment in time, but a memory that will last forever. Every memory she captured for our wedding is priceless :)

Profile Picture Kyle, 1/4/13, 1 Review