Rachel Leigh Vogel Reviews

View more information

• Marcie
    Marcie R. Married on 07/06/2021

Phenomenal

Rachel was phenomenal and I was so impressed with her skill. Our hair and make up for our wedding was beautiful. It didn’t look overdone and she kept my 7 year old looking like a 7 year old which to me was everything. Also my makeup still looked amazing through photos, wedding, dinner, and the reception in July!!! I highly recommend Rachel!!!

Rachel Leigh Vogel's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy you felt as beautiful as you looked and your daughter got to feel special as well. You and your family were such a joy to work with, thank you again for trusting me on your big day!
    Kellie Married on 09/29/2019

Perfect wedding day experience!!

Highly recommended! Rachel was amazing! She was so sweet, professional and did exactly the look I wanted for my wedding day! Couldn’t have asked for a better hair and make up artist! I wanted something soft & natural looking and she did perfectly!!
    Cindy Married on 09/02/2018

Rachel was incredible!

Super fun to be around and she gave all my girls beautiful hair & makeup! Can't ask for much better.
    Amber Married on 08/12/2018
    Rachel was the best! I was trying to help a friend that lives out-of-the-country plan her wedding and her husband put me in charge of some extremely last-minute details. Rachel was so responsive and helpful throughout the process! She even recommended a wonderful hairstylist, Ryin Overton (IG: ryinbeauty ) ! The bride, myself and the other bridesmaid felt so beautiful and glamorous for this special day. Both Rachel and Ryin achieved the looks we were all going for and they were so fun to work with! We can't thank Rachel and Ryin enough!
    Ashley Married on 09/14/2014
    Rachel was absolutely amazing, she is so sweet and funny! She had a way of putting me at ease and making me feel very comfortable. She did makeup for myself and bridal party and every girl loved how her look turned out. I wanted more of a natural look for my wedding and she did exactly what I had hoped for! I didn't want to look like somebody else on my wedding day since I don't wear makeup often, she has a talent of enhancing your features to make you feel beautiful! It was very humid as it rained before the ceremony and our makeup lasted the whole night! Rachel is a true professional, and I can't thank her enough for making me look perfect on my wedding day!