rachel good photography Reviews

3 | Columbia Station, OH

3 Reviews for rachel good photography

Kelli · Married on 05/21/2016

Rachel and Danny were spectacular!! Rachel made sure I got every shot I wanted and was good at keeping things moving. She was very flexible and responded quickly to any inquiries as the big day approached. I still can't pick a favorite!! Every shot is so perfect!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Maureen · Married on 07/18/2015

We were thrilled with Rachel's work during the wedding. She was prompt, flexible and kept things moving along so we didn't spend too much time away from our guests (our reception was right after our ceremony at the same venue). I think she offers a great value for the price. She was very responsive about all of my questions leading up to the wedding as well. I highly recommend Rachel's services! I don't have the final photos yet, but I'm certain I'm going to love them based on the gallery she has posted online from previous weddings.

Sent on 07/26/2015

April · Married on 08/30/2014

Rachel and Danny are nothing short of amazing!!! My Husband and I chose Rachel Good Photography for our engagement and wedding photos based on a rave review we received from a close friend. We couldn't be more pleased with how our photos turned out! Rachel was so helpful in choosing locations and poses, unbelievably prompt when responding to all of my inquiries, and always happy to discuss ideas and details, all of the little things that made our photos so very special to us! We chose the package with two photographers and Danny and Rachel never missed a beat! Despite the 90 degree day of our outdoor wedding they got every shot we wanted and more!!!

Sent on 06/16/2016