Rachel Evelyn Photography Reviews

12 Rachel Evelyn Photography Reviews
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful!

Working with Rachelle is better than I ever could’ve imagined. I love her eye for photography and her style. She’s very nice and extremely flexible and work with my fiancé and I to find the perfect day for engagement photos. Being fall engagement photos I was waiting for the right day for tree colors which meant making appointments and then rescheduling and Rachelle was completely cool with that. The engagement photos are everything I’ve ever wanted. And I know the wedding photos will be wonderful as well. I highly recommend Rachelle for any of their professional photography needs.

• Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful!

Bailey Coval · Getting married on 09/14/2019

10 out of 10

Rachel is a perfect balance between professional and fun! Which is exactly what we wanted in a wedding photographer. She helpwd us through our awkward moments, and my bad smile to make sure our pictures looked natural with genuine smiles. I reccomend to all!

Erica Schlau · Getting married on 07/20/2019

She can do it all!

Rachel made our engagement photoshoot an amazing experience! We wanted to include our dogs, and she was happy to accommodate us. Wrangling our dogs into the car took longer than expected and we were 20 minutes late. Rachel was not only understanding, she went above and beyond and still gave us a full hour of shooting which she didn't have to do. One of our dogs wasn't too keen on being a model, and aggressively barked at Rachel the entire time we had pictures taken. Rachel took it in stride and worked through the difficult working environment without any hesitation. Her talent produced some amazing photos with the dogs in spite of their uncooperativeness! She got our beautifully edited photos back to us THE NEXT DAY. Can't say enough great things about Rachel and our engagement photo experience! We'd book her again in a heartbeat!

Rachael · Married on 10/06/2018

Above and beyond

Rachel was such a gem. We didn’t know any photographers and went searching on wedding wire. What a surprise to find her. She went above and beyond to help us get our engagement photo shoot done the weekend we had available, since we live out of town. We clicked instantly! She makes you feel so relaxed and doesn’t make you look fake in your poses. Our wedding day went off without a hitch. My husband and I loved her so much that we can’t wait to use her in the future!!!

David · Married on 11/10/2017

Rachel was amazing! Very flexible and amazing to work with. She takes amazing photos and shots that I never would have thought of that absolutely wowed us!
    She was never pushy or made us feel rushed. She came up with a timeline and knew exactly how long each session would take.
    We Couldn't have been happier!

Alyson · Married on 04/29/2017

Rachel is so professional but makes you feel so comfortable!! Her suggestions are always great and she is always willing to try new things! We have absolutely loved working with Rachel!!!

Joy · Married on 01/07/2017

Rachel is an incredibly person to work with! She not only has an eye for beauty and a creative outlook, she works incredibly hard to give you gorgeous lasting moments to keep forever. She is not a "condescending" professional - which is great. Instead of assuming what you want, and directing your session how she wants it to go - she is great at discussing goals and ideas for the shoot. You can really direct the focus of her photos, because she and her skills are so adaptable. Rach is easy to connect with and is always readily available to answer any questions. She cares just as much as you do about your photos and will always deliver above and beyond what you're looking for. Will definitely work with her again - we love our engagement photos !!

Hannah · Married on 09/17/2016

Rachel was an amazing addition to our wedding. She captured our special day so beautifully. Her prices are very reasonable and her staff is very accommodating. We will forever be able to cherish the moments of our wedding day through Rachel's beautiful work!

Sylvia · Married on 10/17/2015

Rachel was great, she worked well with the bridal party and got all the shots I wanted, and more!

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2016

Rachel did a great job at my wedding! Definitely be specific with your photographer about the types of photos you want. She listened to what I wanted and her photos are beautiful!