Rachel Elaine Photography Reviews

Rachel Elaine Photography 5
Rachel Elaine Photography 6
Rachel Elaine Photography 7

Dana Piland · Married on 09/14/2018

The Best Photographer Around!

I can’t sing Rachel’s praises enough!!! She is by far the most amazing and kind individual I have ever come in contact with. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable on our engagements, bridals, and wedding day! She goes above and beyond to get that perfect shot and has an attentive eye to detail. She is responsive and informative as well. I was never worried that what I wanted wouldn’t happen. Even on my rainy wedding day she was able to make quick arrangements to capture photos in a new area and still make me feel good about it. If you’re looking for someone mediocre then she is not it. If you’re looking for someone that knocks it out of the park and gives you the most precious photos that you will value for life then she is hands down EXACTLY who you want!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Brittney · Married on 08/11/2018

Rachel was beyond amazing to work with! The photographer was very important to us so this was the first thing I booked after our venue and she was so responsive and flexible with all of my questions and emails! She took the time to really get to know us as a couple and photograph those special moments. Our engagement session was so much fun and although it was freezing cold, we could have continued to shoot all day as Rachel made it so easy! She was so calm and was well spoken when working with a lot of different personalities on the wedding day, which made everything run so smooth. We really could not have asked for a better experience and I would recommend Rachel time and time again!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Sarah Wayant · Married on 06/23/2018

Most Talented Photographer Out There!!!

RACHEL IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! She is so fun to work with. My entire wedding party LOVED her! She is so so talented in film photography as well as digital. Getting wedding pictures in film from her is totally worth it! She always answered my emails/texts promptly, and worked with me on my requests. Her clients are her top priority. I’m not kidding when I say she’s the best photographer. She started as my photographer, and now she’s a friend. When your vendors can become your friend, that’s when you know you’ve picked the right one.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Rachel Elaine Photography 14
    Rachel Elaine Photography 15
    Rachel Elaine Photography 16

Dayna · Married on 05/27/2018

Rachel is one of the greatest humans I have ever met! She's hilarious, sweet, and very professional! She truly loves what she does and you can see that in her work and every interaction with her! My husband and I were incredibly blessed to have such an amazing photographer for our engagements, my bridal shoot, and the big day! I couldn't be happier with the absolutely beautiful photographs she has given us!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Rachel Elaine Photography 23
    Rachel Elaine Photography 24
    Rachel Elaine Photography 25

Hillary · Married on 05/05/2018

Such a wonderful, friendly, talented photographer! She shot some bachelorette photos for me in Ft Worth and I couldn’t be happier. Her Instagram is full of great examples as well.

Sent on 04/12/2018
    Rachel Elaine Photography 26
    Rachel Elaine Photography 27
    Rachel Elaine Photography 28
  • Lexy

Lexy Gies · Married on 03/30/2018

Recommend her 100%

Rachel was amazing to work with! Although it rained on the first two days we planned our engagement shoot, she was super flexible with us rescheduling. We had so much fun and we LOVE our pictures. Will be using her for all our pictures in the future!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Rachel Elaine Photography 29
    Rachel Elaine Photography 30
    Rachel Elaine Photography 31
    Rachel Elaine Photography 32

Sarah · Married on 12/02/2017

Rachel was amazing to work with!!! I loved her since the day we talked on the phone. Her laid back and easy going personality make you feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. I can't say enough good things about her. You should book her and when you do, you'll realize it was the best decision you made! She's incredible. She felt more like a friend than a vendor and I hope we will stay in touch!!! xoxo

Sent on 12/06/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 10/15/2017

My fiancé and I hired Rachel for our engagement shoot, my bridals and our wedding day. Our engagement photos were taken this past February and even though we weren't feeling our best, Rachel made it a fun-filled few hours. She was very creative and helpful in our posing, helping us stay true to our goofy nature while capturing tender moments. We have so many great shots that are both sweet and silly. I cannot wait to see what she can capture on our wedding day next October! On top of her talent, she is incredibly accommodating and understanding with everything from budget to scheduling. We were on a very tight budget and she has been able to work with what we have as she offers several different packages. I don't feel I've had to sacrifice anything because of the cost, which is not something I was able to find with other vendors. You will NOT regret hiring her- she is simply outstanding!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Stephen · Married on 10/15/2017

Rachel is an absolute dream to work with! My wife and I booked her for our engagement shoot, my wife's bridals and our wedding day - I'm so grateful we did. She was extremely efficient, punctual and responsive to any questions we had. She has an eye for detail and a talent at capturing the sweetest moments. Rachel kept us laughing and at ease through all of our time with her and the images we've received take our breath away. We have received so many compliments from our friends and family on how fun she was to work with during the group shots on the wedding day! We intend to book her for any future photos we may need because she is simply the best and we are so blessed to know her.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Tara · Married on 09/16/2017

Rachel is an amazing photographer! We are absolutely in love with all of our photos. She captured every single detail at our wedding. She is also very easy going and made myself and my now husband comfortable while taking photos- something that's not easily done. Couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Rachel Elaine Photography 33
    Rachel Elaine Photography 34

Kate · Married on 04/22/2017

Rachel was absolutely wonderful to work with. Her photos are stunning and she has packages that are very reasonable. She has such a fun personality and really puts you at ease. She provided very prompt responses to questions and was able to give me great recommendations. She was very flexible, as we had to reschedule engagement photos (rain) and bridal portraits (flu). We were pressed for time on both and my work schedule is inflexible, but she was able to reschedule within a week for both. I loved working with her and I truly believe my wedding would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 06/18/2017

katie · Married on 03/25/2017

I could not have asked for a better photographer! Rachel was so easy to work with and made me feel so comfortable. She would check in with me months before the wedding just to see how I was doing and if I needed any suggestions on vendors. Her photos are absolutely gorgeous and captured the magic of my special day! I cannot sing Rachel's praises enough!!!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Julie · Married on 03/04/2017

Rachel did a great job on our engagement, bridals, and wedding pictures!! Her work is beautiful

Sent on 06/13/2017

Claire · Married on 11/05/2016

Rachel is AMAZING! Not only are her pictures absolutely gorgeous, but she is so easy and fun to work with! She makes you feel comfortable so that your pictures turn out exactly how you want them! Look no further for the perfect wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/06/2017
  • User6920223 · 2+ years ago

Rachel was very fun to work with! She made us feel very relaxed and comfortable during our engagement session! Would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Rachel is amazing and easy to work with. She has the most wonderful personality that makes all the photo shoots so comfortable.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Casey · Married on 11/15/2015

Rachel was was wonderful! Not only was she professional and dependable, but she was energetic and creative. She really helped us relax and have fun at our engagement shoot, and made capturing our special moments as stress free as possible on the big day! She was just as much a reliable friend as she was an awesome photographer. And even better than that, the pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL!! :)

Sent on 07/18/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/21/2015

Rachel Elaine Photography is absolutely amazing. Rachel is so professional and genuinely cares about her clients and their happiness. She goes above and beyond to give them the very best, and I got to experience this first hand. Her work is absolutely beautiful. You will be extremely glad you chose her for your special occasion. I'll never use anyone else. Thank you Rachel for capturing so many beautiful memories for my family and me.

Sent on 06/29/2016

cassidy · Married on 05/30/2015

Once I met with Rachel, I knew she was going to be the photographer for our wedding. She was PERFECT for us. She was mega talented, professional, knowledgable, directive, funny, and easy going. She made our day go smoothly. I am very type A and wanted everything to be very structured and she made it to where I could trust her and not be so worried about anything the day of. All of the bridal party, including groomsmen, constantly were complimenting me about Rachel and how fun and relaxed she made everyone them feel the day of the wedding. People always say your photos are what you will always have after the wedding and I have 100% loved my decision to have Rachel be my photographer. I love every photo, every pose, every edit, everything and anything she did to my photos I loved. My wedding was a little over a year ago and I have never regretted choosing her for our photographer.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/10/2015

Ladies (and gents) book Rachel for ALL of your life events and NEVER LOOK BACK. Let me tell you about Rachel..she is the most genuinely sweet, caring, humble, and gracious woman I have ever met. Initially, we just asked her to take our engagement photos after a friend referred us to her. I'm so blessed to say I've gained an amazing friend out of that. So much so that we flew her down to photograph our wedding in Puerto Rico because we just couldn't imagine anyone else taking her place (as if anyone could even come close to her work!) Also, her AWESOME husband is her 2nd shooter and they work together in such an amazing way. Friends, you will never regret trusting Rachel to photograph life's precious moments. You'll love her!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Kristen · Married on 11/22/2014

Rachel's photography is absolutely stunning!! She photographed my bridals and wedding and they couldn't have been better! She picked the location for my bridals, Dallas Arboretum, and it was absolutely perfect! She is very good about getting back to you and getting your photographs to you! You don't have to wait forever receive your proofs which I really liked! Rachel is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Natalie · Married on 10/23/2014

I'm under the [obvious] impression that many of you reading this review are brides, but I'm here to write a review for Rachel after using her for our maternity photos... Let it be known: She's simply and irrefutably amazing.

She's got a knack for detail (seriously, check out her portfolio); she can (and will) document every beautiful moment of your special day in a photojournalistic style that you'll be sure to love for a lifetime. As a bride myself once, picking the perfect photographer to capture our day was perhaps the most stressful part of our wedding-planning process. Rest assured: if you go with Rachel, you most certainly will NOT be disappointed.

Like I said, we used her for our maternity photos. Rounding the corner into month 9, I was feeling large, swollen, and not-so-gorgeous, but during our session Rachel made me feel relaxed, and for the first time in weeks, I felt beautiful again. After reviewing our proofs, I can say in earnest: she totally made me look fantastic. :)

We had an absolute blast shooting with her at White Rock Lake; she made the process easy and fun, encouraging my husband and I to relax and enjoy the special time we had together. To say I'm excited for our Newborn Shoot with her would be the understatement of the century.

She's talented. She's sweet. She's professional. She's hilarious. She's now our family's official photographer. We love Rachel, and I'm sure you will, too.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Best photography ever. I am astounding by the shots that she got throughout our entire wedding process. She captured the best day of my life and now I get to keep that framed forever!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Lindsay · Married on 08/11/2012

Rachel was amazing with my little girl and always seemed to make her look amazing in photos even when she wasn't cooperating! We loved our family photos and all of the photos of my little girl. Her newborn photos were amazing as well as her smash cake photos. Rachel is super responsive and extremely flexible! We enjoyed every second of working with her.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Joan · Married on 06/26/2010

Rachel was fantastic to work with. We actually did a family mini session and she was amazing with my two young kids. She adapted to my kids to get fantastic photographs on them. She also was so courteous and patient for my millions of questions. Our photos turned out beautiful and I’m so excited to put these up on our walls and on our Christmas card! Rachel is just the sweetest and so easy to work with!

Sent on 11/08/2017