Rachel E Ligon Photography Reviews

87 Reviews for Rachel E Ligon Photography

87 Rachel E Ligon Photography Reviews

Jenna · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Wedding Decision

The first big vendor decision we made for our wedding was picking our photographer. Picking Rachel was by far THE BEST decision we made for our wedding. I knew after my initial call with her that there was something special about Rachel. She outdid any and all expectations we had of a vendor. On the big day, she made everyone so comfortable and we had many friends and family members comment on how impressed they were by Rachel and her assistant, Jess. We are now contemplating how we get Rachel to take all future portaits for our family ☺️ Thank you so much Rachel!

• Katharina

Katharina · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing photography!

Rachel and her team were absolutely amazing! She was wonderful to work with and we were on the same page with many of the pictures. She was able to accommodate us with our timing and she drove us around town to capture what we were looking for!
    There were so many pictures to choose from ...she really made my job difficult!
    I would highly recommend Rachel time and time again!!!!

Derek · Married on 05/11/2018

My partner and I were married on 5/11/2018 and we had the pleasure of working with Rachel as our main photographer and Jess was her assistant. We’re from New Jersey so we didn’t know many of the Key West vendors and depended on the reviews we’ve found on different websites. I was responsible for finding our wedding photographer and wanted to ensure we’d get along and had the same vision.

When we had our first meeting with Rachel in her loft space we were quite impressed. To be able to meet her, have her explain her approach and the way she worked really brought a sigh of relief to us. We knew right away we wanted to work with her even if it would be long distance.

If you’re having a destination wedding, do not fret when you’re working with Rachel! She was so responsive with our emails we typically got a response from her during normal business hours and sometimes over the weekend. She addressed our questions with poise and grace.

Prior to our wedding we were fortunate enough to meet with Rachel in person one more time. During this meeting, we went over every detail of our wedding and had a great timeline of the overall day. She listened to every request but was not afraid to suggest logistical alternatives that may’ve been better. We even went over what type of photographs were our “must have’s”.

On our wedding day, we met prior to our ceremony and did our formals at a relaxed pace. Being in numerous wedding parties, Rachel’s approach was more efficient and streamlined. We cruised through all of our “must have’s” and the photos came out amazing! Our wedding party looked so relaxed and it shows in the photos. During the cocktail hour and reception, our vision was to capture the energy and exuberance of our day. Rachel really went above and beyond what we expected.

After our wedding she really stuck to her timeline as promised and kept us looped in. She delivered everything as promised and when she promised it. Highly recommended!

Andrew · Married on 04/29/2018

I don’t even know where to begin! From the first time my wife and I met Rachel we loved her energy! She took really good notes from our very first meeting and asked a bunch a great questions to get to k ow us! She made everything about our wedding day amazing! I could not be happier....but the proof is in the pudding so just check out the pictures!!!

Rachel E Ligon Photography 1
    Rachel E Ligon Photography 2
    Rachel E Ligon Photography 3

Haley · Married on 04/14/2018

Rachel is absolutely amazing! She is so easy going, fun loving and talented! She made it so easy for my husband and I to relax and enjoy our 'Around Key West' photo shoot and for our Wedding she was organized, efficient, and was never in the way of our good time! She captured every moment and every emotion, I had all the same shivers up my spine after going through our album. She should be any persons first pick as their wedding photographer!

Benjawan · Married on 11/24/2017

Where do I even begin?!? I told Rachel I wanted a “simple” beach wedding but little did she know..... I was that Bride who already had a power point with all my wedding details......Rachel E. Ligon ... Amazing. Fabulous. Unique. PERFECT. A true one of a kind sweetheart of a photographer who not only knows her business but makes choosing her to capture our destination Fort Zachary Taylor Key West wedding was nothing short of fairy tale dream come true! Rachel made me feel so comfortable from the minute we spoke on the phone to all our subsequent emails and texts prior to our Big Day!! I can’t truly express how awesome our pictures came out but she clearly captured every special moment and all the “quirks” every one in our wedding party had. Not only did she capture me in such gorgeous images as well as my handsome groom...she took each person and made them shine which was important to me!! She captured everything I wanted and then some!! Now every time I look at our wedding pictures it brings me back to THAT day and exactly HOW I felt at every moment!! Thank you for making everyone so comfortable as if you were our dearest friend and now ..... you will always be a part of our family!! Truly if you don’t use Rachel, you will really be missing out!! Thank you again for capturing our fairytale dream Key West Wedding!! Love & Kisses!!

Rachel E Ligon Photography 4
    Rachel E Ligon Photography 5
    Rachel E Ligon Photography 6
    Rachel E Ligon Photography 7
    Rachel E Ligon Photography 8
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2017

From the start, Rachel went above and beyond my expectations. She really listened to my back story and you could see it in the way she shot her pictures. She made a real connection with my guests and made everyone feel at ease. During the wedding planning process, she was my go to person, even if my questions didn't relate to photography. She was extremely professional, punctual, and put her heart and soul into her work. She has packages that work with every price range, but regardless of which package you choose, you are guaranteed to have some of the best professional photography out there! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her!

Katharine · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I met Rachel about a year and a half before our wedding. We instantly liked her and her work however we wouldn't know what a great pick she would be until our wedding.

We were married 10/7 just a week after Key West opened from the devastation of Irma. Rachel was in contact with us the entire time we waited for updates to hear if our wedding was still going to happen. She contacted our other vendors, helped coordinate and really went above and beyond. Not only did we love her photos but our wedding wouldn't have been the same with out her and her assistant Jess. Thank you again for everything!

Rachel E Ligon Photography 9

Callie · Married on 07/17/2017

I could not be happier with our wedding photos or the experience of working with Rachel. She thought of everything, and I’m convinced she and Jessica would have done just about anything to make our day special. I would highly recommend them for a wedding or any occasion! The investment was well worth it!

Tarah · Married on 05/06/2017

Rachel is the best! I would recommend her to anyone! Our pictures turned out more beautiful than I could ever have imagined!

Connie · Married on 02/13/2017

Choosing Rachel E Ligon as our photographer was one the best decisions we made in the entire planning process of our Key West Wedding.
    Rachel came to us highly recommended by our venue and after talking to her we knew she would be perfect for us. She was responsive, professional and willing to work with us to create a photo package that fit exactly what we wanted.
    Her photos are beautiful! She certainly knows and takes pride in her work!
    Everyone has raved about our photos and I treasure them.
    Rachel was and absolute joy to work with on all levels.
    Connie Quint

Kimberly · Married on 11/19/2016

Rachel and Jessica did an awesome job at our wedding on November 19, 2016 at Marriott Beachside in Key West!!! I can't say enough good things about how gorgeous our wedding pictures are. In the beginning of choosing Rachel to be our photographer, she was extremely professional, prompt, and organized. She is truly talented and you can trust that you are going to have great pictures that will last a lifetime. Not only is she talented, it is obvious that she loves and takes pride in her work, which any client appreciates. We also received our online album very quickly to be able to order pictures through her printing service in time for Christmas gifts for family. She is a full service photographer, and will do additional edits as needed to a smaller album of our favorites. I enjoyed working with Rachel through the process of planning and on wedding day. Rachel is a great person with so many artistic talents and a big personality! Definitely fun to work with! Thank you Rachel and Jessica for being apart of our special day and giving us so many wonderful pictures!!! :)

Angie · Married on 10/08/2016

We had a destination wedding in Key West this past October and hired Rachel as our photographer. First of all, she's amazingly cool...great vibes, very happy and full of artistic energy! We noticed this immediately upon speaking with her before we hired her... After meeting her a few days before our wedding, our initial feeling was confirmed!

Rachel knows Key West thoroughly and Key West knows Rachel! As we went around the town for photos on our wedding day, everywhere we went, someone knew her! She knows where to go for the best photos! Take her advice! Throughout our wedding day, she was with us and captured our entire day and nite.

We just got our final pictures back and they are fantastic! Throughout the entire process from initially speaking with her regarding her services to after she delivered our final pictures she's been incredibly professional! She's always immediately responsive to emails and / or voicemails.

We spoke with several photographers in the Keys and we'd hire Rachel over them all again! She's awesome! The scary part of having a destination wedding is making the right choices on your vendors. You have decisions to make and the right choice for a photographer is essential to your wedding memories. She went above and beyond our expectations!

Ps: she also pays attention to details like how we met. She surprised us the day of our wedding with sushi roll cupcakes (Angie and I met and got engaged at our favorite sushi restaurant in NJ).

Victoria · Married on 08/20/2016

Rachel was fantastic! She is extremely talented and her easy going manner and friendly personality make everyone feel comfortable. I'm so glad that she was able to photograph our wedding. Highly recommend!

Brian · Married on 06/04/2016

Rachel was simply awesome! Our experience with her couldn't have been better. Her fun and energetic personality meshed well with our wedding party and her on-the-fly photography skills provided some beautiful and unique memories. Our "Around Key West" session was a blast and she knows exactly where to go for the best shots. She even picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel! Rachel was not pushy in any way and didn't impede the festivities whatsoever. After the wedding, her follow-up and prompt delivery of the photos was fantastic. Her professional services and attention to detail were top notch. We couldn't speak more highly of Rachel and most definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in the Keys. We know we'll always have a friend in Key West!

Courtney · Married on 05/13/2016

Rachel & Jess were amazing on my wedding day. They coordinated all the wedding party and first look photos seamlessly, and made us all feel at ease. The pictures exceeded our expectations. Rachel really listens to what you want and uses her creativity to make the photos absolutely magical. We would definitely work with them again.

Joni · Married on 05/08/2016

Rachel's and Jess were fantastic! Professional but at the same time laid back and fun. They captured amazing photographs throughout our wedding and reception. The quality of the photographs is truly exceptional ! Thank you Rachel and Jess for being an integral part of our day! It would be my honor to highly recommend you guys for anyone looking to capture those special moments !

Adrienne · Married on 04/21/2016

Rachel & her team were excellent and went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. We are so pleased with the photography but her winning personality is icing on the cake. Excellent communication, very clear and honest no selling gimmicks ever. Felt like your best friend was there taking photos of you. You would be lucky to have Rachel capture your special event!

Brook · Married on 04/05/2016

Rachel was amazing from start to finish. She was very professional, flexible when working with us since we lived 5 states away, and I cant say enough about how well she captured our wedding. We are beyond thrilled to have such beautiful pictures to remind us of our Key West Wedding!!!

ben · Married on 02/27/2016

Rachel is a top rate photographer. We really appreciated the way she organized all the shots on the wedding day. She had us in all the right places with the perfect light. The getting ready and first look shots transitioned smoothly to the ceremony and her organization really melted away any stress or anxiety we had. We also did her around Key West package which was great because she knows the best spots on the island for pictures. We just got a sneak peak of our pictures and they look awesome!
    A+

Lindsey · Married on 12/12/2015

Rachel was a wonderful photographer!! I could not have had a better experience. As an out of town bride, I was very concerned about finding reliable vendors. Rachel was %100 reliable and went above and beyond to provide me with all necessary information. Before, during and after I felt confident I made a great choice in a photographer. She was very helpful on the wedding day, and made sure we received all the photos we wanted. She was professional, and on time. Not to mention the photos are great! Any changes or request I had, she helped me with. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Dorothy · Married on 12/05/2015

Rachel is awesome. The pictures were stunning. She is so easy to work with and awesome with kids. My grandsons adored her.
    Rachel is a true professional she handled everything with ease or at least she made it look easy. I can not find the words for how wonderful Rachel made our day from our first look photos to our traipsing around Key West for the perfect shots at the perfect time. She captured our day beautifully and I can not speak more highly of her. You will not be disappointed. It is with a great honor that I recommend Rachel to you.
    She is phenomenal.

Damion · Married on 11/14/2015

OMG!!! Working with Rachel this past weekend was one of the best experiences of me and my wife Trudy's lives. She was so professional, accommodating, and went above and beyond our expectations. To put it simply: she was phenomenal!!!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2015

Rachel is amazing! She is calm, collected, friendly and professional! She kept the flow of our crazy wedding together seamlessly. Even climbing on a ladder to get a shot of everyone together. I hope that we can use her again for our anniversary photos someday! Seriously, don't look anywhere else - just book her!

Brad and Ashley · Married on 10/19/2015

Rachel is a fantastic photographer! My wedding photos were better than I expected. We were suppose to have a beach wedding on Sunset Key. We ended up getting married in the garden instead of the beach because the wind was so bad that day. However, my photos were amazing. Rachel used the wind to our advantage! I have really great pictures of my dress blowing in the wind. I was really happy with Rachel she is very friendly and is exceptional at what she does. If I have another event in the Keys, I will be using her for photography.