Rachel Dibs Photography Reviews

8 | Baltimore, MD

8 Reviews for Rachel Dibs Photography

Chelsea T. · Getting married on 11/12/2021

Flexible, Affordable, and extremely talented

Rachel has only done our engagement photos thus far but we are so confident that she will knock it out of the park for our wedding in November. Rachel is extremely quick to respond to any an all questions. When our engagement session turned into a wind storm, she was quick to reschedule instead of making us work through the crazy weather. I was very worried about finding a photographer in our price range but she hit our exact target. She was very through with our engagement session and got every spot, position and backdrop we requested. She made us feel at ease and our pictures came back to us in less than a week! Highly recommend! She travels too!

Will update after wedding!

Sent on 05/13/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/15/2021

Hire her already

Rachel is incredible. We first met her on our engagement shoot which was included in the package we selected for our wedding day. From the minute she walked up, she made us feel comfortable and confident. She is great at coaching you through photos so you feel your best. Her work is stunning!

Sent on 06/03/2021

Mackenzie S. · Married on 10/30/2020

Rachel is amazing!

Great experience. Fabulous pictures.❤️

Sent on 11/03/2020

Katelyn K. · Married on 07/04/2020

The g.o.a.t.

I can’t say enough about Rachel! From our first contact she was warm and made me feel comfortable. She worked with my ever changing timeline through many COVID adjustments and never complained! She also gave me a spreadsheet to work on with her so every group shot I wanted could be planned out on a timeline. My day went seamlessly and most importantly the photos were AMAZING. I would recommend her services to anyone because she is far and away the best investment I made!!!

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Karissa

Karissa H. · Married on 05/23/2020

On Cloud 9 with my Wedding Photos!

Rachel was absolutely amazing to work with! She knew how to pose us in certain ways that made our pictures look like they belong in a magazine. She was so quick and efficient, that she even sent me a few photos that night of the wedding. I have received so many compliments on how well my photos came out, especially from friends who were recently married and used another photographer that they weren't pleased with. I cant help but recommend her so that others can be just as happy with their wedding photos for years to come like we will be.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Sherry

Sherry H. · Married on 03/07/2020

Excellent photographer

Rachel was amazing to work with and worked with me even after the wedding to make sure we received exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Rachel DiBattista for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Kara

Kara G. · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional, organized, and kind!

Rachel is a wonderful photographer! She helped capture our engagement photos and wedding photos. She was professional, prepared, and knowledgeable. She captured our personalities and every detail of the day. We can’t wait to use her again in the future since she is so well rounded in weddings, maternity, and more!

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 01/01/2018

Rachel is amazing!

We were referred to Rachel by a friend and were pleasantly surprised with her pricing. From the time Rachel & I met at a Starbucks to discuss what I wanted, until she said goodnight at the end of the reception, she was a class act all the way! She even helped my dad put on his boutonnière which was very sweet.
    You will be VERY happy when you select Rachel to be your photographer! We know we are. 😁👍🏼

Sent on 09/02/2020