Rachel Anne's Photography Reviews

49 Reviews for Rachel Anne's Photography

• Tyler

Tyler S. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Rachel Anne's Photography Does Not Cut Corners

We are very happy with the work that Rachel Anne and Sam did for our Wedding. They did so much more than expected to make sure that we had a good experience and a quality product. You can tell that they truly wanted our photos to turn our perfect (even if that meant Sam crawling through bee infested grass to get the right angle on one shot). We initially had our date in May, but changed it to August because of COVID and Rachel Anne had no issues rescheduling. Our event landed on Sam's birthday which normally is a personal weekend for them. We really appreciated all that they did for us and the thought that was invested into our event. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/28/2020

Rachel W. · Married on 12/12/2020

Great Photographers!

Rachel Anne and her husband, Sam, did an amazing job capturing my wedding day! She was very helpful before the wedding and provided an in detail schedule for the wedding to to ensure everything ran smoothly! They were on time, professional and fun! I love every photo!

• Cristy

Cristy C. · Married on 12/06/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

Not only did Rachel and Sam have everything organized she helped me get ready to stay on time! They work together so smoothly! Very flexible and understanding of everything! So many options but she helped with every detail. They do amazing work and would highly recommend them!

Nathan B. · Married on 10/17/2020

10 out of 10

Rachel and Sam are fantastic and very attentive to detail

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Kristy

Kristy W. · Married on 09/12/2020

Magical experience

Absolutely, completely impressed and in love with everything that Rachel and Sam have done for our wedding day!! Complete professionals that definitley know what they are doing and treat you like you've been friends for years. Thank you, the both you, for everything you have done. I have never felt so confident and beautiful in my whole entire life. You both are amazing and I am so glad Justin and I made that spontaneous, last minute trip to Dubois for a bridal show because meeting you guys is the best thing we have done this whole journey!! I've been telling people that not only was she our photographer but a good source of a day of coordinator too!!

• Y

Yvonne B. · Married on 08/29/2020

Worth Every Penny!

Rachel Anne’s Photography is worth every penny! Not only do you get a wedding photographer, but also a planner too! Rachel’s attention to detail on my wedding day kept me calm and helped me enjoy every moment of our big day because I knew she wouldn’t miss any details. The pictures and products you receive are beyond beautiful! My husband’s mom has Alzheimer’s and we were nervous that his mom wouldn’t want to get her picture taken. However, Rachel was able to capture some of the most beautiful pictures of her and we will cherish those photos forever. We will forever be grateful that we chose Rachel and Sam as our photographers!

Johanna J. · Married on 08/15/2020

August 2020 Wedding Ceremony

Planning a wedding in the middle of a pandemic is not easy or recommended. Fortunately, Rachel and Sam were very accommodating and flexible with our change in plans. We decided on an intimate ceremony with family for this year on our original date, and we are planning our full reception next year. Rachel was able to build a new ceremony-only package for this year and move our full package to next year. Rachel and Sam also stayed to take pictures at our backyard picnic after the ceremony, which exceeded our expectations! They were able to capture our first dance, our cupcakes, and some candids of family.

Before the day even ended, my mom commented on how professional Rachel and Sam were. Their ability to keep to the schedule for the day while not making anyone feel rushed was amazing. They captured all the pictures we discussed in our meetings, and they set up very beautiful shots based on the scenery/buildings.

The packages that Rachel provides are definitely worth the value. She offers some unique add-ons, and while we have not gotten to experience all of them yet, we are very excited for next year! Rachel also delivered the photos early, and she already sets a very high standard for turn-around time.

We are incredibly pleased with our ceremony photos from this year, and we look forward to working with Rachel and Sam again next year for our reception!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Victoria W. · Married on 08/08/2020

More Than Photographers

Rachel and Sam were great to work with! We hired them to be our photographers, but they ended up being so much more. Their organization and attention to detail guided us through our special day and allowed us to enjoy every moment without having to worry about a thing. They offer so many fun and unique services/products. The pictures turned out absolutely amazing and they had them all to us less than a month after our wedding day. We loved how the two of them worked together to capture different perspectives of the same moments. Highly recommend, in fact one our bridesmaids just booked them for her wedding!

Sent on 01/02/2021

Taylor J. · Married on 03/06/2020

Helpful and Professional

It was wonderful working with Rachel! She was very helpful and professional!

Kyrstie K. · Married on 07/27/2019

Extremely satisfied

Rachel and sam are amazing to work with. It was like having a wedding planner and a photographer combined. We loved the added playback of our day with our pictures it gave us a little preview of what to expect for our pictures. One of my favorite things about our package was being able to add our friends and family to it so they were able to see our pictures and purchase any of them!!

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 06/08/2019

By Far The Best Wedding Photographers EVER

I wish I could make this review glow and set off fireworks! Rachel and Sam are dream wedding photographers. We absolutely love our pictures, and everything leading up to the wedding was so smooth. The pre-wedding meetings made everything feel so much simpler and easier. Everything was organized and with all the stress and other decisions that have to be made for a wedding, it was nice to know that the pictures (which are some of the most important lasting memories) were going to be handled by professionals. Not only were they incredibly organized, but they made taking pictures fun! (Which is pretty hard to do). They were personable and didn't do the usual cookie cutter pictures, their only goal was to take pictures and make lasting memories that are unique to each couple. They were fun to take pictures with and captured true emotions instead of the typical "smile for the camera" face. We honestly had a blast and I can't recommend them enough to my friends and family.

In regards to the product, the turnaround time for pictures was quick. They had initial pictures for us to post on social media asap, far sooner than my friends had their pictures from their wedding. There were so many different types of products we could get including an engagement photo session, wall art for discounted prices, personal photo albums and parent photo albums, wedding video, first dance/father daughter/mother son picture slide shows, etc.

Overall, if its possible to go higher than 10/10, I would. They had so many little surprises, goodies, bonuses, which are all unexpected and go above and beyond what they had to do. They truly care about their work and are passionate about making their clients happy! There is not a single bad thing I can say about them, everything was perfect on our wedding day. 5 Stars for sure, and we will definitely be working with them again in the future. Thank you so much Rachel and Sam!

Jennifer G. · Married on 06/01/2019

An experience that is professional but leaves you feeling like family.

Rachel Anne's Photography provided guidance and surprises from 6 months before our wedding to months after.
    Rachel's organization made our day easy for us, our family, and our vendors. Sam's easy going personality fit in perfectly with the guys and made our photos relaxed and enjoyable. Six months post wedding and we're still getting comments on our magazine worthy photos.

April R. · Married on 12/01/2018

BEST experience ever!!!

Rachel Anne and her husband are the dream team. I cannot even put into words how wonderful they perfectly took my vision and put it into pictures. They are so personable and I feel as though we laughed just as much with them as our bridal party. They went above and beyond any expectation I had for a wedding photographer. We had pictures of our day the night of! Wonderful, perfect, amazing!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Laine

Laine R. · Married on 07/16/2018

Beautiful Souls. Beautiful Photos.

I got the chance to work alongside Rachel & Sam! They both were professional, friendly and even when I changed a bit of the schedule up on them they went right with it! As a DJ its important to have communication and flow with the other vendors. At the end of the night R&S put together a beautiful slideshow that had the bride and family in tears 😭 We even found a song that worked perfectly along with the timing! What luck! Had an AMAZING experience with these two and hope to work with you again! (Laine - Awe•Struck Entertainment)

Sent on 10/09/2019

Maria · Married on 06/16/2018

Couldn’t be happier!

Rachel and Sam are wonderful photographers and make such a great duo. They are very knowledgeable and informative of their services. Rachel and Sam have a great variety of customizable packages and products to choose from. My husband and I had our engagement and wedding photos taken by them and we’re so pleased with the results. Their professionalism, organizational skills, and friendliness set them apart from others. Would highly recommend to others. :)

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • MEGHAN

Meghan · Married on 06/09/2018

Best Photographers Ever!!

Rachel Anne and Sam were absolutely amazing from day 1. I fell in love with them at a huge Bridal Expo and they stood out from all the rest. It was perfect being able to customize the photography package to fit exactly what we wanted and as a bonus you get two photographers! I definitely recommend having them do your engagement session. This really helped us get to know them and feel much more comfortable in front of the cameras which made a huge difference on our wedding day. As the bride, the day was so crazy and Rachel and Sam really felt like my rock that kept everything on schedule and flowing perfectly. Rachel goes out of her way to plan things down to the minute with you before the big day, which took so much pressure off me as the bride. I was able to just print out the schedule she made and hand it out to all the family/friends that needed it, saved me a ton of questions and hassle! And the quality of the photos that we got were amazing. They didn’t miss a single detail. I feel like I can relive the whole day through the photos they took. Absolutely worth every penny!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Mallory · Married on 09/17/2016

Rachel and Sam are truly one heck of a dynamic duo! We met Rachel and Sam at the Bridal Convention in Downtown Pittsburgh 2 years ago after we first got engaged. Their blog truly won us over -- the photos look amazing and they truly are photographers that we can continue to go to for years to come when we have kiddos!

Last year, we did our engagement photo shoot -- although it rained the whole time -- you would have never known! Sam held a HUGE umbrella the whole time trying to protect us from the rain. When we received our photos, you couldn't even tell it was raining! They are phenomenal and everyone loved them!

Before the wedding, Rachel set up a couple forms for us to fill out and a video chat to go over all of the details. She is by far, superwoman! After the meeting, we had a full timeline of all of the photos we wanted to take, a rough estimate of the time for all of them, and more. The day of the wedding, we were able to kick through everything we needed to on time! The Photos are by far, so spectacular! While Rachel sneaked away to work on the slideshow of the ceremony for the end of the reception -- Sam continued to take photos of our very energetic and cray dance floor! We had so many dance photos to choose from for our album -- it was absolutely amazing!

I love that Rachel post a blog the very next day of a short video of photos and photos and information about the wedding! Our family and friends were loving it all and we thoroughly enjoyed being able to look at some of our wedding photos on our honeymoon.

We had our meeting this week (less than a month after the wedding) to go through all of our photos, ordered wall art, reviewed everything for our wedding album and keepsake box and received all of our photos on a cd! We can't wait to get all of our goodies :)

We can't thank Rachel and Sam enough for being not only an amazing couple, but amazing photographers! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Deborah · Married on 07/30/2016

RachelAnne is amazing! The photographs are always outstandiing!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Anne · Married on 07/23/2016

Rachel Anne and Sam are the absolute best! We had ceremony photos to view at the reception and had a full sneak peak the next day. We got to see all of our photos within just a few weeks. I love that they spend all day with you, without a restriction on hours. I knew I'd get to see everything from beginning to end and didn't have to rush anything to fit it in a time frame. We loved our engagement session with Rachel Anne and Sam, and loved everything about our wedding photos. If we ever want photos again, we'll be calling Rachel Anne's Photography

Sent on 12/31/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/25/2015

Sean and I both loved having Rachel and Sam as our photographers for such a special day! The whole day ran smoothly and we felt at ease! We felt very comfortable with them and they captured some of the best moments of our wedding day which showed in our photos that we received. We had so many compliments with how beautiful and vivid the photos were! People felt that they were at the wedding with us because of they were such high quality! Sean and I are so thankful we have these beautiful photos to remember our special day by and having you as our photographers was our best investment! Thanks again!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Shannon · Married on 06/27/2015

Rachel and Sam did an amazing job on our wedding. It poured the whole day of our wedding but you wouldn't know it by how amazing our pictures look! They were with us all day from me putting on my gown until the end of the night. They even helped us plan out all the events of the day, which made it less stressful for me. All my guests loved the doing photo booth and getting to take photos home with them from it!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Jen · Married on 06/06/2015

We met Rachel Anne and Sam at a bridal show, and from the very start, they were friendly and professional. Rachel Anne knows how to get the best pictures, and she's very organized and will work with you to make sure you get every moment photographed. When we weren't at her studio, she was still easy to contact and will work around your schedule. The turnaround time to get our photos was also very quick, and the photos looked beautiful.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Katie · Married on 05/23/2015

Rachel Anne and Sam wowed us from the very beginning. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding she photographed prior to my engagement, and as soon as the ring was on my finger, I e-mailed Rachel Anne. Rachel is SO personable and professional, between her incredible organization in preparation and her spot-on execution the day-of, to her GORGEOUS photography and unbeatable turn-around time, she is one-of-a-kind. Rachel and Sam are more than photographers; they are built-in day-of coordinators, helping the entire day run smoothly thanks to the detailed schedule we came up with prior to the weekend. As a DIY bride, I didn't have much help apart from family and our wedding party, so I was worried about how it would all play out. Rachel relieved those worries.
    Some of her unique and unforgettable features were her "destination wedding" package, including shots of the rehearsal and a day-after newlywed shoot, a day-after take home photo album, a day-after blog post, FULL edited images in UNDER a month, and my personal favorite, a reception screening of edited images from the rehearsal and ceremony. I will never forget that moment, viewing our images for the first time at the reception with "A Thousand Years" playing in the background. Sharing that moment with all of our loved ones was priceless.
    Rachel offers a wonderful experience and so much more than just amazing photographs. She was the BEST investment in our day, as her images will live on forever. Despite her location in PA, she traveled down to North Carolina for our wedding, and I would highly recommend her to ANYONE, despite location. Thank you, Rachel Anne and Sam!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Heather · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband Tom and I loved everything Rachel Anne's Photography has done for us! From engagement pictures to our fabulous wedding. We have amazing photos that will last a lifetime and are displayed beautifully in our home. We know we wouldn't have had some of the wedding shots at our church if Rachel and Sam didn't have a photographic eye or schedule to follow. Talk about a wonderful couple who is so easy to work with and very professional. After all of our pictures this year, they feel more like friends than "just photographers". I have never seen a quicker turn around with getting pictures in our hands. It was less than a month after our wedding! We look forward to having more of our "special moments to come" photographed by them in the future! They truly are the BEST!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Rachel and Sam did a fantastic job! The ability to customize the package to what we wanted and their attention to detail were what made them stand out when looking for a photographer. We loved the reception screening and the sneak-peak album they gifted us at the end of the night. The quality of the photo album was exceptional and even better than that was the quick turnaround for the album and other products. We were very pleased with the experience and would definitely recommend them to others looking for a photographer!!

Sent on 12/30/2014