Rachel Anne's Photography Reviews

36 | Du Bois, PA

36 Reviews for Rachel Anne's Photography

April Rebecca Leary · Married on 12/01/2018

BEST experience ever!!!

Rachel Anne and her husband are the dream team. I cannot even put into words how wonderful they perfectly took my vision and put it into pictures. They are so personable and I feel as though we laughed just as much with them as our bridal party. They went above and beyond any expectation I had for a wedding photographer. We had pictures of our day the night of! Wonderful, perfect, amazing!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Maria · Married on 06/16/2018

Couldn’t be happier!

Rachel and Sam are wonderful photographers and make such a great duo. They are very knowledgeable and informative of their services. Rachel and Sam have a great variety of customizable packages and products to choose from. My husband and I had our engagement and wedding photos taken by them and we’re so pleased with the results. Their professionalism, organizational skills, and friendliness set them apart from others. Would highly recommend to others. :)

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • MEGHAN

MEGHAN · Married on 06/09/2018

Best Photographers Ever!!

Rachel Anne and Sam were absolutely amazing from day 1. I fell in love with them at a huge Bridal Expo and they stood out from all the rest. It was perfect being able to customize the photography package to fit exactly what we wanted and as a bonus you get two photographers! I definitely recommend having them do your engagement session. This really helped us get to know them and feel much more comfortable in front of the cameras which made a huge difference on our wedding day. As the bride, the day was so crazy and Rachel and Sam really felt like my rock that kept everything on schedule and flowing perfectly. Rachel goes out of her way to plan things down to the minute with you before the big day, which took so much pressure off me as the bride. I was able to just print out the schedule she made and hand it out to all the family/friends that needed it, saved me a ton of questions and hassle! And the quality of the photos that we got were amazing. They didn’t miss a single detail. I feel like I can relive the whole day through the photos they took. Absolutely worth every penny!

Sent on 01/16/2019

MAllory · Married on 09/17/2016

Rachel and Sam are truly one heck of a dynamic duo! We met Rachel and Sam at the Bridal Convention in Downtown Pittsburgh 2 years ago after we first got engaged. Their blog truly won us over -- the photos look amazing and they truly are photographers that we can continue to go to for years to come when we have kiddos!

Last year, we did our engagement photo shoot -- although it rained the whole time -- you would have never known! Sam held a HUGE umbrella the whole time trying to protect us from the rain. When we received our photos, you couldn't even tell it was raining! They are phenomenal and everyone loved them!

Before the wedding, Rachel set up a couple forms for us to fill out and a video chat to go over all of the details. She is by far, superwoman! After the meeting, we had a full timeline of all of the photos we wanted to take, a rough estimate of the time for all of them, and more. The day of the wedding, we were able to kick through everything we needed to on time! The Photos are by far, so spectacular! While Rachel sneaked away to work on the slideshow of the ceremony for the end of the reception -- Sam continued to take photos of our very energetic and cray dance floor! We had so many dance photos to choose from for our album -- it was absolutely amazing!

I love that Rachel post a blog the very next day of a short video of photos and photos and information about the wedding! Our family and friends were loving it all and we thoroughly enjoyed being able to look at some of our wedding photos on our honeymoon.

We had our meeting this week (less than a month after the wedding) to go through all of our photos, ordered wall art, reviewed everything for our wedding album and keepsake box and received all of our photos on a cd! We can't wait to get all of our goodies :)

We can't thank Rachel and Sam enough for being not only an amazing couple, but amazing photographers! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Deborah · Married on 07/30/2016

RachelAnne is amazing! The photographs are always outstandiing!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

anne · Married on 07/23/2016

Rachel Anne and Sam are the absolute best! We had ceremony photos to view at the reception and had a full sneak peak the next day. We got to see all of our photos within just a few weeks. I love that they spend all day with you, without a restriction on hours. I knew I'd get to see everything from beginning to end and didn't have to rush anything to fit it in a time frame. We loved our engagement session with Rachel Anne and Sam, and loved everything about our wedding photos. If we ever want photos again, we'll be calling Rachel Anne's Photography

Sent on 12/31/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/25/2015

Sean and I both loved having Rachel and Sam as our photographers for such a special day! The whole day ran smoothly and we felt at ease! We felt very comfortable with them and they captured some of the best moments of our wedding day which showed in our photos that we received. We had so many compliments with how beautiful and vivid the photos were! People felt that they were at the wedding with us because of they were such high quality! Sean and I are so thankful we have these beautiful photos to remember our special day by and having you as our photographers was our best investment! Thanks again!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Shannon · Married on 06/27/2015

Rachel and Sam did an amazing job on our wedding. It poured the whole day of our wedding but you wouldn't know it by how amazing our pictures look! They were with us all day from me putting on my gown until the end of the night. They even helped us plan out all the events of the day, which made it less stressful for me. All my guests loved the doing photo booth and getting to take photos home with them from it!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Jen · Married on 06/06/2015

We met Rachel Anne and Sam at a bridal show, and from the very start, they were friendly and professional. Rachel Anne knows how to get the best pictures, and she's very organized and will work with you to make sure you get every moment photographed. When we weren't at her studio, she was still easy to contact and will work around your schedule. The turnaround time to get our photos was also very quick, and the photos looked beautiful.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Katie · Married on 05/23/2015

Rachel Anne and Sam wowed us from the very beginning. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding she photographed prior to my engagement, and as soon as the ring was on my finger, I e-mailed Rachel Anne. Rachel is SO personable and professional, between her incredible organization in preparation and her spot-on execution the day-of, to her GORGEOUS photography and unbeatable turn-around time, she is one-of-a-kind. Rachel and Sam are more than photographers; they are built-in day-of coordinators, helping the entire day run smoothly thanks to the detailed schedule we came up with prior to the weekend. As a DIY bride, I didn't have much help apart from family and our wedding party, so I was worried about how it would all play out. Rachel relieved those worries.
    Some of her unique and unforgettable features were her "destination wedding" package, including shots of the rehearsal and a day-after newlywed shoot, a day-after take home photo album, a day-after blog post, FULL edited images in UNDER a month, and my personal favorite, a reception screening of edited images from the rehearsal and ceremony. I will never forget that moment, viewing our images for the first time at the reception with "A Thousand Years" playing in the background. Sharing that moment with all of our loved ones was priceless.
    Rachel offers a wonderful experience and so much more than just amazing photographs. She was the BEST investment in our day, as her images will live on forever. Despite her location in PA, she traveled down to North Carolina for our wedding, and I would highly recommend her to ANYONE, despite location. Thank you, Rachel Anne and Sam!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Heather · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband Tom and I loved everything Rachel Anne's Photography has done for us! From engagement pictures to our fabulous wedding. We have amazing photos that will last a lifetime and are displayed beautifully in our home. We know we wouldn't have had some of the wedding shots at our church if Rachel and Sam didn't have a photographic eye or schedule to follow. Talk about a wonderful couple who is so easy to work with and very professional. After all of our pictures this year, they feel more like friends than "just photographers". I have never seen a quicker turn around with getting pictures in our hands. It was less than a month after our wedding! We look forward to having more of our "special moments to come" photographed by them in the future! They truly are the BEST!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Rachel and Sam did a fantastic job! The ability to customize the package to what we wanted and their attention to detail were what made them stand out when looking for a photographer. We loved the reception screening and the sneak-peak album they gifted us at the end of the night. The quality of the photo album was exceptional and even better than that was the quick turnaround for the album and other products. We were very pleased with the experience and would definitely recommend them to others looking for a photographer!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Megan · Married on 07/12/2014

We were more than pleased with Rachel Anne Photography. Our pictures from both our engagement session and wedding are gorgeous. We LOVE them!! They were so professional, nice, fun, timely, and helpful. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Tiffany · Married on 06/21/2014

Rachel and Sam were a wonderful team to work with! They were professional, friendly, helpful, and very thoughtful!! We are so grateful that they were able to photograph our wedding. Not only did we have our CD and album within 6 weeks after the wedding - but we had our wall art also! I get so many compliments when people walk into the house and see it on the wall.

I could not recommend them enough. From the beginning Rachel was very organized. We had scheduled a few meetings where she had planned down to the minute what would go on throughout the day. On the wedding day they were very helpful in getting ready and telling us when/where they needed each of us. Not only did they capture every detail - but then at the end of the reception dinner they had a mini album made up for us to take home that very night!! Talk about a perfect surprise gift! Before the wedding, around Valentine's Day to be exact, we received a frame with our initials on it from them. And just the past week received a beautiful Christmas card with a the book "The 5 Love Languages" along with it. They are just so caring and thoughtful - I never expected such a relationship with them when I first booked them. I couldn't be more blessed to have had them photograph the most memorable day of my life. I walked away with perfect pictures, perfect memories, and two loving, caring friends!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Megan · Married on 04/26/2014

Hiring Rachel Anne's Photography was "the icing on the cake" for our wedding. Not only are they very organized and very professional., but they also gave us a huge selection of photos and made sure the story of our wedding was evident in those photos. I can easily relive the whole wedding weekend just by opening our photo album. Having Rachel Anne for the whole wedding weekend (Friday night rehearsal dinner to Sunday's day after photo shoot) was so amazing. I will always remember what food was served at the rehearsal, how the groomsmen played pool while the bridesmaids drank wine and made bouquets, and how beautiful the weather was on the first day I was a wife because Rachel Anne was there to ensure each moment was captured. Besides the skilled photography, Rachel Anne's Photography, helped maintain a schedule and made certain the day went smoothly – exactly what every bride wants. But one of my favorite things about Rachel Anne's Photography is how perfectly they fit in with the wedding party and guests. By the end of the weekend, they felt like family. We were so comfortable around them that a sometimes awkward moment, having your photo taken, became a fun adventure that had us trekking through the woods and loving every minute of it. Sam even helped my bridesmaid put her fake eye lashes on! By the end of your event, Rachel Anne's photography won't only be your photographer, but your friend and a favorite part of your wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Marybeth · Married on 02/08/2014

Rachel and Sam were a wonderful part of our wedding! They were very personable while also being professional and very proficient! We were able to be in touch many times before the wedding to make plans and the wedding day went smooth because of all their planning! Our pictures turned out so beautiful and we got them back very fast! They did a wonderful job in ever aspect!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Tabatha · Married on 12/21/2013

My husband and I can not say enough good things about Rachel and Sam. They were truly the best investment we made for our wedding. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, any question we had about the photography, or any other wedding concern for that matter, they responded back in minutes. They caught us by complete surprise when they gifted us with a mini photo album the night of the wedding with pictures from that day. Their professionalism and expertise far exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend them to any person looking for an extraordinary photographer!

Karen · Married on 10/05/2013

Rachel Anne and Sam were wonderful to work with. From the very beginning they walked us through every detail of our Wedding that we easily could have missed if not for their attention to detail. Not only were they organized, but were also very flexible and willing to work around our schedules! Having the option to communicate via Skype eased the burden of traveling home for meetings. The day of our event ran smoothly thanks to their organization and ease of getting a big, rowdy crew to cooperate! Our pictures and products turned out wonderful and we could not be happier! =)

Jen · Married on 07/06/2013

Rachel and her team were more than we could have ever hoped for in a photographer. She didn't miss a beat and captured every shot just as I had imagined and much more. You will look at your pictures later (which is really quick after the event by the way) and you will be amazed at how perfectly everyone looks, is positioned and just as your imagined. Make sure you look closely at the packages and what you are actually receiving because they are things that will really stand out when you look back on your day. We couldn't have been happier with the way that she paid attention to every detail and included so much in her cost that really made an impact. She is also very technological, we were 3 hours away from her and we were able to video chat, text, email as if we lived next door to one another. She is really the best photographer I have ever seen or worked with in all aspects. Everyone is still commenting on our photos months after the wedding.

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2013

My husband and I would like to give a Big Thank You to Rachel Anne's photography. Without them our wedding day could not have went so smoothly. They also make sure they know what you want and always have a bonus with it. I could not imagine having any other photographer, I could not have done it without you Rachel...Thank You!!

Sent on 07/27/2013
  • jaimeboyd

Jaime · Married on 10/15/2011

Rachel Anne was a great photographer to work with. My husband and I felt so comfortable with her, which is great because things weren't awkward. We could be ourselves, and she was able to capture a lot of natural moments and real emotions. During the entire wedding ceremony I only saw her 1 time. She is very unobtrusive. Also, I was worried because the church I got married in has bright orange carpet and pews, but Rachel Anne was able to tone down the color. I couldn't believe how beautiful the church looked in the pictures!

Rachel Anne had my photos, album, and products sent to me within 5 weeks after the wedding. My wedding was in the middle of October, and I had my album to share with my family at Thanksgiving!

Rachel Anne was very organized -- she goes through the entire day with you before hand and has a list of the photos you definitely want taken so she doesn't miss anything that's important to you. She was also very helpful with ideas for other aspects of the wedding and has recommendations for any other vendor you may be looking for!

I'm very grateful for my wedding photos, and I love showing them off to anyone who will see them! My wedding day was beautiful and amazing and I love reliving it through the photos that Rachel Anne captured. I highly recommend Rachel Anne Photography.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Sonja · Married on 09/17/2011

would highly recommend

Sent on 09/18/2011

Kara · Married on 09/03/2010

Rachel was very organized on our big day and ensured to capture every shot we requested.

Sent on 05/30/2011

Marla · Married on 05/29/2010

Rachel Anne puts in 100%+ into all of the work that she has ever did for my family and I! She comes up with new fun ideas and products I believe almost every time I talked to her. Everything is set at a very reasonable price and that means alot when I have a family of 5! So glad we chose her for our engagement/family session, our wedding, and for our newest addition!

Sent on 04/01/2011

Bethany · Married on 10/17/2009

My husband and I received our album a couple weeks after our wedding and all we can say is Thank You! Every time I look through it so many wonderful memories are relived through the pictures. It was great to be able to go online and preview the album before it was sent to be printed and I loved that Rachel gave opinions/different options about the layouts. Because of all of her hard work and willingness to work with us until everything was perfect, our album is exactly what we wanted. And we received it only 5 weeks after our wedding! Thank you again Rachel Anne!

Sent on 04/28/2010