9 Reviews for Rachel Angela Photography

Additional Hours (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Prints (1)

Rachel's photography is fresh and romantic. Gorgeous shots with great angles. She is a kind person and works well under pressure.

Profile Picture Marianne, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had Rachel take our engagement photos, and we loved them so much that we asked her to take our bridal and wedding photos as well! She is very efficient with her time and takes phenomenal pictures. Her photography looks real - the colors and light are always beautiful and the style is classic and charming. They are photographs that I look forward to having on my walls for the rest of my life.

Profile Picture Erin , 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Rachel is the best! We were having a small ceremony in Zion National Park and my married siblings insisted on professional photos as they regretted not doing it for their respective weddings. We had a small budget and were concerned that we wouldn't find anyone in our price range. Rachel was thankfully available and she was affordable! It's clear from her website that she understands folks in our predicament and that she would be just as professional and provide all the same bells and whistles as the competition. We are so pleased with our photos and really happy that we went with Rachel. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Savina, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

Rachel was easy to work with. She took a wonderful variety of photos, all of which I absolutely loved. I will certainly use her again for future portraits.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/12/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Rachel has been the best photographer we have ever dealt with. We loved her and the beautiful pictures that she took of our daughter's engagement, bridals and temple day.

Profile Picture User6212614, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Rachel did an amazing job! She was so pleasant and easy to work with! I love my pictures!! Both wedding and bridals are perfect! She really captured the feeling of that day for me!:)

Profile Picture Tori, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Rachel is a wonderful photographer. She took our engagement pictures. She was easy to work with and professional. She went out of her way to make sure our pictures were perfect and made it worth our money.

Profile Picture Brette, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot
4.7

She was great to work with and super sweet. I wish she had given me some heads up to come with what pictures I wanted on my wedding day- or maybe discussed it before hand, I was a little caught off guard when she asked what pics I wanted in the midst of everything on my wedding day. She had some great ideas for our couple pics though and they ended up being some of my favorites! I really enjoyed working with her, her photography style and her ideas. She had some great venue ideas for our bridals and was flexible with what we wanted. I would definitely hire her again.

Profile Picture User3918988, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We used Rachel to photograph for our big day. They are the best photos we've ever had. She found a great location for the photos, and she was very efficient with the use of our time. She's a very talented photographer and has amazing prices. We highly, highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jill, 8/22/14, 1 Review