Rachel Angela Photography Reviews

12 | Nephi, UT

12 Reviews for Rachel Angela Photography

12 Rachel Angela Photography Reviews

Josh · Married on 04/27/2018

Rachel was an amazing photographer for our wedding! We wanted a small one and all we really wanted was a great photographer. We were not disappointed at all! We have at least half of the photos she took hanging on our wall now and we are so happy with the quality and quantity. 100% recommend! She is amazing!

Erin · Married on 02/24/2018

My husband and I had Rachel take our engagement photos, and we loved them so much that we asked her to take our bridal and wedding photos as well! She is very efficient with her time and takes phenomenal pictures. Her photography looks real - the colors and light are always beautiful and the style is classic and charming. They are photographs that I look forward to having on my walls for the rest of my life.

Savina · Married on 10/29/2016

Rachel is the best! We were having a small ceremony in Zion National Park and my married siblings insisted on professional photos as they regretted not doing it for their respective weddings. We had a small budget and were concerned that we wouldn't find anyone in our price range. Rachel was thankfully available and she was affordable! It's clear from her website that she understands folks in our predicament and that she would be just as professional and provide all the same bells and whistles as the competition. We are so pleased with our photos and really happy that we went with Rachel. Highly recommend!

Katie · Married on 12/12/2015

Rachel was easy to work with. She took a wonderful variety of photos, all of which I absolutely loved. I will certainly use her again for future portraits.

Rachel has been the best photographer we have ever dealt with. We loved her and the beautiful pictures that she took of our daughter's engagement, bridals and temple day.

Tori · Married on 07/11/2015

Rachel did an amazing job! She was so pleasant and easy to work with! I love my pictures!! Both wedding and bridals are perfect! She really captured the feeling of that day for me!:)

Brette · Married on 05/16/2015

Rachel is a wonderful photographer. She took our engagement pictures. She was easy to work with and professional. She went out of her way to make sure our pictures were perfect and made it worth our money.

Jill · Married on 08/22/2014

We used Rachel to photograph for our big day. They are the best photos we've ever had. She found a great location for the photos, and she was very efficient with the use of our time. She's a very talented photographer and has amazing prices. We highly, highly recommend her.

Marianne · Married on 05/10/2018

Rachel's photography is fresh and romantic. Gorgeous shots with great angles. She is a kind person and works well under pressure.

Rachel Angela Photography 1
    Rachel Angela Photography 2

Tanner · Married on 04/28/2018

Our experience with Rachel was fantastic! We loved our photos, and she was so easy to work with. The only thing that was a bit of a hiccup was some confusion about a permit, but it didn't end up affecting anything.

She was great to work with and super sweet. I wish she had given me some heads up to come with what pictures I wanted on my wedding day- or maybe discussed it before hand, I was a little caught off guard when she asked what pics I wanted in the midst of everything on my wedding day. She had some great ideas for our couple pics though and they ended up being some of my favorites! I really enjoyed working with her, her photography style and her ideas. She had some great venue ideas for our bridals and was flexible with what we wanted. I would definitely hire her again.

Kylie · Married on 08/05/2017

4.2

Fun and easy to work with! Love our photos! Very efficient on wedding day, kept everyone organized and got all the photos we wanted and more within the hour!