Rachel Absher Photography Reviews

Rachel Absher Photography 1
Rachel Absher Photography 2

Raquel Merrill · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Photos from our Wedding

Rachel is absolutely amazing! My husband and I could not be anymore happier with her capturing our special day! I have worked with Rachel before , but actually working with her in regards to my wedding she blew all our expectations out of the water. I honestly am trying to think of when I can hire Rachel again. If you are looking for photos to last a lifetime and really capture your day, hire Rachel. I promise you, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Rachel Absher Photography 3
    Rachel Absher Photography 4

Jessie · Married on 03/14/2015

Rachel was absolutely outstanding and so easy to work with! Since my now husband and I do not live locally we had to communicate by phone and email, and never even got to meet until the BIG DAY. It didn't even matter though as I felt like I knew her already, and she knew exactly what we wanted. We love Rachel's style of photography, and can't wait to hang these beautiful memories of the best day ever 3-14-15 on our walls!
    -Jessie and Joey Eberhard

Sent on 04/02/2015

Rachel was BY FAR the highlight of my entire wedding! From the bridal shower photos to the sparkler exit....she truly put 100% into making sure she captured the most amazing photos!! We did a first look so we had her for 12 FULL HOURS.....poor girl ;) But even at midnight she was still snapping photos like a champ!!! We were married at Bella Collina and her excitement over that venue was contagious....she kept saying "OH MY GOSH GUYS" as she took the photos! We had a videographer who also used a helicam so we were having to "recreate" many photo moments for them after she would take hers.....she never got aggravated and just went with the flow even with all the other people around trying to get a shot! You SERIOUSLY could not ask for a more professional, FUN, easy going, photographer!!! With everything else going on I just let her take the lead and from what I have seen so far......it was by far the best and easiest decision I made.....using her for our photos!!!!! Thank you Rachel!!!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2015

You couldn't find a more personable photographer if you searched high and low across all of Florida. Rachel first captured our engagement session a little under a year out from the wedding. She was remarkable! I was nervous I would feel awkward at first, but Rachel does such a marvelous job at guiding you and keeping the atmosphere comfortable and fun. And don't even get me started on the quality of her shots! I want to blow up and frame every single one of them. We are currently anticipating the unveiling of our wedding photos, but in the mean time rejoicing that Rachel does maternity/newborn/family shoots as well so that we are able to hire her again. She isn't just your wedding photographer. She is your friend.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/05/2014

Rachel did my engagements pictures & right then before I even seen them i knew i was going to book her for my wedding. She is not only talented but has a passion for photography that you don't come across very often which shows in her photos. Her photos are breathtaking & behind every photo is a story. I will always choose Rachel Absher for my photos :) Thanks again for capturing my special day, next photos will be maternity (awhile from now ) !! xoxo <3

Sent on 04/21/2014

Amber · Married on 03/21/2014

I don't even have words to describe how amazing Rachel is! She was hands down the best wedding vendor choice I made. From the very first time I contacted her, she made everything so easy. Anytime I had a question about anything during the process, she got back to me very quickly. She's clearly very knowledgeable and well versed with weddings so she always knew what to do. From the first time we met her, we trusted her instantly; I never once felt worried or unsure about her. She's so excited about what she does and her passion for it makes the whole experience so much fun! We only met her once before the wedding (we did an engagement session) and we felt like we'd known her forever. I must have told everyone I talked to before the wedding that I couldn't wait for them to meet Rachel :) The day of the wedding my Maid of Honor described her best- she said Rachel was like a little ninja, she was everywhere and no where all at once. As funny as that sounds, it's so incredibly accurate. Rachel was never distracting or in the way yet she was absolutely everywhere snapping away :) I had so many people- guests, family members, wedding party- comment on how great she was, always smiling and friendly.

I received my sneak peek of my wedding photos today and, despite having seen her work before, am still floored! They are STUNNING! I feel so fortunate to have such amazing photos to look back and forever remember this special day. I can't imagine not having used Rachel. I'm absolutely thrilled with her services on every level possible! Rachel will be our choice for every photo worthy life event to come :)

Sent on 04/23/2014
  • F

Felicia · Married on 04/14/2012

OMG Rachel is amazing. I still can't believe how good the pictures looked. I have never liked to take pictures but Rachel can take my picture anytime. When I looked at the pictures its like looking at models in magazines. She is the best around.

Sent on 05/20/2012
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/14/2009

Rachel was absolutely wonderful! I booked her at the last minute because my original choice was a disaster. I feel so blessed she was available. I believe she was meant to shoot my wedding because she was exactly what I was looking for. There are 3 VERY important people you should hire for your wedding:
    1. a photographer (Rachel Absher),
    2. a videographer (Tim Hicklin with Storybook Weddings).
    3. a wedding coordinator (Angela Newell with Sunshine Celebrations),
    The only keepsakes you will have after the wedding is over are the photos and the video. Your photographer should be fun, professional, creative, flexible, and enthusiastic. Rachel was all the above and much more. My pictures were very natural, contemporary, and absolutely beautiful. I felt like a movie star! She was all over the place and captured EVERYTHING. She was FUN, not intrusive. As a bride you miss some of the things in the beginning, but I did not feel like I missed out on anything after I got my pictures! My husband and I are very pleased and felt very blessed to have found Rachel! I will be using her for everything in the future. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 04/19/2009

Melanie · Married on 07/19/2008

Rachel was excellent! I had a blast doing the photo shoot with her. She really made it fun. Also, when it was time to get the products to us on short notice, she was able to manage getting it to us asap within 7 days. I will be using her in the future for everything!!!

Sent on 07/28/2008

Tyger · Married on 10/13/2007

Rachel is absolutly wonderful. Her pictures are amazing. I recommend her to anyone looking photographer; wedding, engagement, or especially babies.

Sent on 04/14/2008

Mandy · Married on 06/23/2007

Rachel photographed my beach wedding in June of last year. She did an excellent job! I knew the pictures would turn out great, but they exceeded my expectations! I can’t say enough how pleased I was and what a wonderful job she did!

Sent on 04/01/2008

Lindsey · Married on 04/29/2007

Rachel photographed my wedding last April. My pictures turned out more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Rachel captured so many wonderful and fun shots it was hard to choose, I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/02/2008