Rachee's Photography Reviews

Rachee's Photography 6
Rachee's Photography 7

Gramoz · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Rachee’s Photography

Rachel was amazing during our engagement photo shoot. She was courteous, creative, professional, and a fantastic photographer. We are thrilled with the results and will absolutely use her services again.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Katie · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Refuse to work with anyone else!

I have done a shoot with her before and I am so excited to have her shooting our wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Rachee's Photography's reply:

Awe thank you!! Give me a call when it gets closer so we can finalize the details! I so look forward to your special day!

Robert Othon · Married on 07/14/2019

Fanfreakentastic

What a great experience we had... Fantastic photographer.. Between her and her assistant they captured every moment we had... Everytime i wanted a picture with somebody or a certain moment captured she was already on point.. They stayed 2 steps ahead of us.. Myself and my beautiful bride couldn't be more happier with her teams performance... We're talking thousands of pictures... I highly recommend her to anybody needing a quality and professional photographer please give her a chance.. You won't be disappointed

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Gervasio · Married on 06/01/2019

Look No Further - You Have Already Found The BEST !!

As you're planning your big day - people will stress the importance of a great photographer - THIS IS TRUE. They also say the day goes by so fast that you'll wish you had captured every moment - ALSO TRUE. Rachel and her assistant covered both of these with grace and then went back and covered the things you wouldnt even think to ask for (but end up being the best!)
    In addition to their incredibly photography skills - I have to touch on the personable, kind, and comforting work style of these ladies. It will be a hectic day no matter how great you plan, and having an experienced professional, who also serves as a friendly face willing to help by your side - is a blessing! I wish I could give Rachee's 10/5 stars, and reccomend her 20 times out of 10. From first contact to weeks after your wedding, you will be so glad you chose Rachel - we certainly are!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Rachee's Photography 8

Jackie Erz · Married on 04/20/2019

Highly recommend

Rachel was awesome. From the moment I sat down with her, my wants and interests were a priority. She always responded quickly and was so easy to work with. She went above and beyond and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Joy · Married on 12/22/2018

My fiancee is an officer in the military stationed in Fort Drum and I had to fly in to visit. We have been wanting to have an engagement photo but we never had the chance. We are so thankful that Rachee was available at such a short notice. She was very understanding, responsive and professional. She worked well within the limited timeframe I was in town, and even though we were not able to come during our desired time, she was flexible enough to allow us to drive to down and meet with her at a place she has been wanting to do a photoshoot on. It was perfect! All worked well! She knows which angles to take the shot and she gave us many ideas... the shoot very relaxed and comfortable, though the atmosphere started to get really cold. We loved our photos and would highly recommend her, especially to the military folks in Fort Drum.

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Rachee's Photography 15
    Rachee's Photography 16
    Rachee's Photography 17

Lindsey · Married on 06/02/2018

Rachel and her assistant were amazing to work with during my wedding this past June. She helped us fine tune the details of the day and was very good about getting back to me via email/text with any other questions I had during the months leading up to our wedding. The weather the day of our outdoor wedding was unpredictable and the forecast called for rain and thunderstorms which led to many last minute changes. Rachel was so helpful through it all and her pictures were wonderful. We were able to get so many memories of the day and it was all within our budget. She worked with us and our nontraditional wedding (which was in the middle of nowhere, included dogs and was overall pretty informal) and helped to pull it all together. I would definitely recommend her to any brides planning a wedding or to anyone looking to book a photographer for an event. Thanks again Rachel!

Sent on 08/15/2018

M · Married on 05/18/2018

Rachel has done pictures for me in the past, and she did my wedding this time and I can’t wait to see what she has done for us! She offered to drive 2 hours to where the wedding was and got here earlier than expected and of course was a joy to have around. She even got caught in the rain with us for a second! Rachel took requests like a champ and I don’t need to see her pics to be able to recommend her to anyone else. Thank you, Rachel! I can’t wait to see them!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Susan · Married on 10/07/2017

Rachael was fantastic. As mother of the bride i was very busy. Rachael and Jennifer were on top of all the pictures. I had made a list prior of all the pictures we wanted and the girls had a printed list and were checking them off as taken. Rachael had a lot of great ideas and was not afraid to pose people for them. She also had a lot of ideas for the rings, bridal dress and shoes. The girls were also very supportive through out the wedding. They arrived on time and stayed almost to the end. They also took pictures of anyone wanting a group photo (example my brothers with spouses.) we definately chose the best!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Tina · Married on 09/17/2017

Rachee's Photography was the best possible choice we could have made for my son's wedding photos. She was wonderful to work with, and delivered on all expectations. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She truly made our day more enjoyable and special, and worry free. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/27/2017

Rachel did an amazing job! Not only was I happy the day of my wedding but have been happy with every photo! She was so flexible to my needs and really captured the moment I wanted!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Barbara · Married on 08/19/2017

Rachel with Rachee's Photography not only did my pictures, but was making sure things were done, got me crackers to eat when she realized I hadn't eaten, helped my bridesmaids, get ready, helped my parents, she made sure I wasn't forgetting anything. She was like a little angel by my side throughout the day, very discretely helping me. The pictures are Gorgeous, but more than that she made the day a beautiful experience!!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

Rachel is a wonderful person and she absolutely loves doing what she does. Her work is great, Ive gone to her for a few family, wedding and boudoir shoots. I couldnt be happier with the outcome of the photos.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Ashlei · Married on 06/10/2017

Rachel is great, very responsive, super laid back and easy going which is always nice to work with when you're super busy planning a wedding. Loved working with her look forward to working with her in the future for other photo sessions!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Aisha · Married on 11/26/2016

Rachel was a great photographer at our home/outdoor engagement party! Everyone loved the pictures, and she was a pleasure to work with! She spent the time to get to know our setup and the kinds of images we wanted taken, and she truly delivered. Despite how hectic the day was, Rachel spent a considerable amount of time with us, positioning us and offering various poses- and the photos turned out great!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Emily · Married on 09/12/2015

Rachel is extremely professional and fun to work with. She caught shots of my wedding day that I will cherish forever. She is very creative and open to trying any ideas for different pictures you might have. She is a fantastic photographer, don't miss out on the opportunity to work with someone this talented.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2015

Rachel did an amazing job. She helped make my day special and I am so glad I chose her to do my pictures. Whenever I look at them I can easily slip back into that day and feel like I am there and relive the day. Thank you Rachee's Photography!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

I am so glad that I found Rachee's Photography for my wedding. She did an absolutely gorgeous job. She had a lot of great spur of the moment ideas based on the time of day and surroundings that turned out to be some of my favorite photos. I have recommended her to my coworker who will be using her for her wedding and will recommend her to anyone else that is looking for a photographer.

Sent on 11/11/2017