Rachael Short Photography Reviews

17 | Carmel by the Sea, CA

17 Reviews for Rachael Short Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2009

Pictures were amazing! I love them.

Sent on 06/22/2009

Kate · Married on 12/20/2008

Rachael is a wonderful photographer. She is extremely professional and very flexible. Her prices are reasonable and her work is exceptional, would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/08/2009

jill · Married on 11/29/2008

Rachael is a complete professional. Her work is Beautiful, I would recommend her for all occassions!

Sent on 02/23/2009

Daisy · Married on 11/16/2008

Rachael is FANTASTIC to work with- she did such a great job capturing the intimacy of our ceremony and she was so easy to talk to and describe what we wanted in our photographs both before and during our wedding day.

We have received so many compliments on the photography from everybody who have viewed our wedding photos, and I have to give so much credit to Rachael for capturing the perfect day. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/07/2009

Jeanette · Married on 10/16/2008

Rachael did an excellent job. Our pictures capture the beauty and magic of our wedding day as well as the ground breaking emotions that were an important part of our special day. We will have these memories for the rest of our lives and can share them with loved ones who were unable to attend as well as the loved ones that were part of this wonderful day.

I highly recommend Rachael Short for any photographic event that you are interested in.

Sent on 12/27/2008

Blair · Married on 09/27/2008

Rachael Short was the photographer for my wedding at Pasadera Country Club in September, 2008. I saw Rachael's website and loved her photo journalism style, which I wanted for our wedding day along with traditional portraits of specific family and wedding party, and she took care of it all, so professionally and courteously. I cannot say enough good things about the quality of her work, we got so much fantastic feedback from our family and friends, and we now have timeless photos to last our lifetime. She worked with us to fit our budget and agreed to meet with me a few times before the wedding day to communicate ideas, which I found extremely helpful. She is very easy to talk to. On the wedding day, I forgot I had a "photograher" in the room as I was getting ready, she fit in so well with all my bridesmaids. I am so so so happy with her work. Rachael is a gem!

Sent on 12/12/2008

jeffrey · Married on 09/20/2008

Rachael Short was an absolutley perfect choice for our wedding. First off, the pictures are fantastic, creative, and don't look like every other wedding picture you have seen. She has a great artistic eye and really captured the emotion of the day. Second of all she was so cool to have around on our wedding day. She was never in the way, a joy to talk to and had a shot of every moment we wanted. Third, I never knew she was around. I had wondered if at a small wedding like ours (16 people) if it would be weird to have a photographer following us around all day, but she was so unassuming I almost forgot she was there. BUt she was, capturing our big day with eleegance and style. I highly recommend Rachael Short!

Sent on 10/03/2008

Dina · Married on 08/06/2008

Rachel was willing to meet with me two times before my wedding to go over my preference in style of photography and which pictures I would like. She also went out of her way to grant my request to leave the wedding site to take pictures of my husband and I on the beach in Big Sur. She also is willing to meet with us to go over how our photo album will be arranged. Rachel's photography was exactly what I wanted-artistic and capturing the moment. She also got great unique shots of my wedding party and family.

Sent on 10/07/2008

Lacey · Married on 08/02/2008

Rachel was an excellent photographer. I love all the canded shots she got. Everyone says our wedding pictures should be in a magazine!!!

Sent on 08/19/2008

Brie · Married on 06/22/2008

We found Rachael through a recommendation by a friend and can not say anough good things about our experience with her. From the beginning to the end she was exteremely professional and personable. Not to mention the wonderful photos. She was amazing to work with. She took amazing photos and truly captured the day for us. I was truly blown away when I saw the photos. The main thing for my husband and I was finding a photographer that we felt we could relate to and that would be able to capture the moments without being in the way of our guests. She specializes in photojournalism and it really came though in the photos she took and the way she handled herself and us throughout the day.

Sent on 08/12/2008

Blake · Married on 05/31/2008

Rachael paid full attention to detail, creativity, and the necessities to get a full perspective of what wedding photography should be.

Every photo turned out so perfect not just for what we wanted, but for the moment. They are our treasures of our most special day.

Rachael is so accomodating, laid back, and sweet, but also a thorough and responsible photographer.

I'd recommend her anytime, and would request her if I ever needed a photographer again.

Sent on 06/03/2008

Leigha · Married on 05/24/2008

Rachael was great, professional, and responsive! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/02/2008
  • F

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2007

We hired Rachael because when we looked at her website her pictures had a romantic, dream-like quality to them. This is exactly how we wanted to remember this day. The wedding went wonderful and I am so happy to have these beautiful pictures as a memory to our day. She blended in with the party, besides the formal pictures which we had to structure, she was invisible, unlike some photographers we have seen before. I would highly recommend her to anyone out there! Thanks again!

Sent on 05/12/2008

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2007

Rachael is a true artist and did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding. Her prices are reasonable, she is easy to work with, very professional but fun, and overall a super vendor!

Sent on 04/15/2008

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2007

Rachael Short did a great job photographing my wedding! She was professional but flexible and willing to listen to any ideas and desires I had about the pictures. She created a comfortable atmosphere during the photographing and everyone had a good time being in the pictures. All of the photographs were wonderful - I wanted to frame them all! Rachael got a good selection of people and scenes in the pictures and captured my wedding beautifully.

Sent on 05/18/2008
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/22/2004

Rachel did an outstanding job photographing all of the different parts of our wedding. She was never intrusive and she really captured exactly what we were looking for in our pictures. I would highly recommend Rachel for any photo event.

Sent on 05/12/2008

Gretchen · Married on 08/05/2006

Our photographer took great, artistic pictures for us throughout the evening of our wedding. I remember seeing her take one picture the whole night (she was everywhere) and she got EVERYTHING that I told her was important to me. She is a great listener and very flexible and willing to work with the customer. She has great artistic style and captured all of the emotion on our special day. She is the best deal in town and knows a lot of the other local vendors, which is nice.

Sent on 07/13/2008