Rachael Kasie Designs Reviews

Rachael Kasie Designs 5
  • Stephanie

stephanie · Married on 10/11/2019

Purely Magical

Just had our daughters wedding at Treasury on The Plaza in St Augustine. Rachael from Rachael Kasie Designs was amazing to work with. My daughter explained her vision for wedding and she truly surpassed our expectations. Every detail was executed flawlessly and nothing was forgotten. The compliments we received from our guests were “WOW”. We were all mesmerized by the ceremony decor, the flowers, the most beautiful sweetheart table I’ve ever seen and the reception room. All I can say is “Purely Magical” and I wish I had another daughter so we could use her services again.

Rachael Kasie Designs 6
    Rachael Kasie Designs 7
    Rachael Kasie Designs 8
    Rachael Kasie Designs 9
    Rachael Kasie Designs 10
    Sent on 10/15/2019

Brittany Seaman · Married on 10/05/2019

beautiful flower and decor

Rachel was amazing, I knew very little going into my meeting with her. she was able to take a few pictures and colors and turn it into a beautiful masterpiece. The flowers and decorations turned out beautiful and better then I could have imagined!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Casi

Casi · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Rachael and Kasie are an amazing team! We were impressed from the moment we first consulted with Rachael. We knew instantly that we would be in capable hands in terms of everything decor for our wedding. Rachael was able to work within my budget and always responded to me very quickly. She was extremely flexible. My guests raved about the florals at my wedding! I would recommend Rachael Kasie Designs to anyone getting married!

Rachael Kasie Designs 11
    Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Michele

Michele Stoddard · Married on 10/04/2019

Magical perfection

Rachel was so nice to work with. She is such a great floral designer!!!! Her flower arrangements are truly gorgeous!!! I wouldn’t want to have anybody else! She did a wreath for my hair and I felt like a princess!

Rachael Kasie Designs 17
    Sent on 10/15/2019

Kweku Dadzie · Married on 08/31/2019

H & K 8/31/19

Kasie was exceptional. From day one she was very detail, she understood what we wanted, was extremely patient with us, offered great ideas and supported everything we had in mind. She coordinated with our wedding coordinator (Christina Kreations) and we did not have to think of anything on the wedding day. Our wedding was on the weekend of hurricane Dorian, so you can imagine all the anxiety that day, however she was calm and come up with last minute changes due to the weather event. The ceremony design was perfect, and the reception design was beyond our imagination. There were so many compliments from my family, friends and guests about the decoration and I know we couldn't have done this without her. What a fabulous and beautiful wedding decoration, she helped our vision come true beyond our wildest dreams. She is the best and I absolutely recommend her. Kasie was exceptional.

Rachael Kasie Designs 18
    Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2019

Breathtaking, amazing! Must book

I can not say enough about RKD! They brought our wedding vision to life and have the most responsive, caring and attention to detail staff! Having to plan our wedding from NJ they put my mind at ease - I sent them mood / vision boards and they went above and beyond to deliver perfection!

Don't hesitate, book them now!
    1000000 STARS!

Thank you team for making our day beyond magical!

Best,
    Ashley & John Lillis
    5/11/19

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/28/2018

Rachel is amazing

Rachel is seriously good at what she does. I am not afraid to say that I was a total bridezilla when it came to my flowers and how the room looked (I feel really bad for that now that I realize how bad I was) but she could not have dealt with me better. I think I emailed her 45837 times and each time she responded quickly and happy to help. I was so so so so stressed until the literal moment I walked into the room and saw that Rachel had really created my dream wedding. She was also super helpful in working with my budget. I highly highly recommend her and her team. Her shop is beautiful and she has almost every vase and rental item you could dream up. Lucky to have had her be such an important part of my big day!

Rachael Kasie Designs 26
    Sent on 02/21/2019

Tera · Married on 12/22/2018

Very Professional

Rachael & her team are wonderful. she saw my vision and brought it to life. my flowers were amazing and the decor on our sweetheart table was stunning. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Leidy · Married on 07/21/2018

These girls were absolutely amazing. They made my bouquets, boutinneres, cake flowers and ceremony decorations/centerpieces. The floral looked stunning and all of my guests were amazed at how gorgeous it all looked!

Rachael Kasie Designs 27
    Sent on 09/13/2018

Kyndall · Married on 05/26/2018

Rachel Kasie Designs was great to work with and they transformed our wedding space. It was BEAUTIFUL and they used the prettiest flowers anyone had ever seen!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Rachael was beyond lovely to work with! She was extremely responsive to all that I asked and the changes I wanted to make throughout the planning process. She designed stunning centerpieces that completely transformed the venue. So happy we found her— I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Allisha · Married on 09/23/2017

Rachael did an amazing job on my wedding. For a destination wedding, she was very responsive and broke down exactly what I was looking for to create my dream wedding. She even worked with me in my price range to optimize what I was getting. I highly recommend her for a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Tanishia · Married on 09/03/2017

From the initial consultation, I was impressed with Rachael's professionalism! The warehouse itself was beautiful and well organized allowing us to see and build our dream wedding design. Rachael was always responsive to emails and phone calls. I had an idea of what my reception and ceremony designs would look like but NEVER did I imagine it would be as BEAUTIFUL as it was. I was beyond impressed and just so amazed that I could too have a picture perfect wedding! The floral arrangements were generously portioned and just beautiful! Everyone has said that our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and it really was!!! This review deserves 10 stars but it's not an option. It was worth every penny and then some! Trusting someone with your special day can be a nervous thing, I've been there, but trust me you won't regret hiring Rachael Kasie Designs! They are exceptional! Thank me later!!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Jenni · Married on 06/23/2017

Rachael and her team were wonderful to work with from beginning to end. I went in with some vague ideas of what I wanted but she helped me narrow down and pinpoint exactly what I wanted. After I received the initial quote I decided to cut some things and she was extremely flexible. I also added on a couple of things a week before the wedding and Rachael was very accommodating. My ceremony and reception were both gorgeous and I didn't have to lift a finger with set up or clean up! I would very highly recommend Rachael Kasie Designs for your wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Leanne · Married on 04/01/2017

Two words come to mind when I think about Rachael Kasie Designs "Flawless Execution." Beyond our wedding day arrangements, the unique and personal floral planning experience that Rachael Kaise offers was one of my favorite parts of my entire wedding planning process. My mom, wedding planner, and I went down to Rachael's design center for an afternoon appointment where the four of us dreamed up the floral and décor pieces for my wedding day. Rachael's immense knowledge of available in-season flowers and on-site plethora of design pieces such as vases, candles, and linens made our vision come to life. We left after our exciting afternoon of imagination with firm confidence that Rachael knew exactly what we wanted and had the ability to execute based on the mock-ups she created for us that day. Rachael sent a detailed proposal that reflected exactly the choices made after the first consultation. Every single item covered the day of our consultation was reflected on our proposal, and when Rachael and her team set up or venue for our wedding day it was exactly what we had imagined. Her dedication to quality and fresh flowers was shown on our wedding day. Hands down unparalleled floral experience and execution.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Leticia · Married on 02/11/2017

RKD was amazing. She made our rehearsal dinner at our home and our wedding more beautiful than I could have imagined ??

Sent on 01/01/2018
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 01/14/2017

When we set out to design our wedding, we knew that we wanted floral arrangements to be one of the main attractions. In all of our consultations, Rachael demonstrated her broad expertise and experience, guiding our layout all while paying keen attention to our wishes and intentions for the look of our wedding. We were extremely pleased at the elegant and elaborate designs presented to us, from the delicate individual placings on our cake to the large, beautifully lit tree centerpieces that were the spitting image of our vision. We were impressed by the variety and complementary pieces incorporated into each arrangement, both decorative and personal pieces. The work of Rachael Kasie Designs brought stunning and meticulously crafted elements of beauty to our wedding.

Thanks!
    Kristina and Taylor

Sent on 02/20/2017

Sophia · Married on 11/26/2016

I cannot begin to put into words how happy we are with Rachael Kasie Designs. We made it a point to take pictures in the hall before any of the guests arrived because I wanted to capture it's beauty...it was amazing! Our vision of the centerpieces, candle wall, bouquets, and drapery was EXACTLY what I hoped for...I'm lying...it was BETTER than what I had hoped for! Rachael listened to me every step of the way and worked within our budget without ever compromising my dream. I continue to receive endless complements about how breathtaking everything was. The whole experience, especially the final result, was beyond my expectations. My bouquet was perfect...the broaches added the romantic touch I envisioned. Thank you so much Rachael. You and your team are amazing and I will forever praise you. Our day would not have been the same without your beautiful details!!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Nedra · Married on 11/05/2016

Rachel did an outstanding job in helping to create a beautiful event. She had fabulous ideas, was friendly, helpful, and worked well the everyone involved. She was sensitive to the budget yet still created a magnificent ambiance for the wedding and reception. We would absolutely recommend her services.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2016

Rachael did a great job in understanding my vision for the wedding. I gave her my ideas and she ran with it! She was able to take exactly what I wanted, and with her expertise, made it even better than I could have imagined :) I can't even count the number of compliments we received on the flowers and decor. She was easy to work with and I can't say enough about the incredible job she did!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2016

Our wedding flowers & decor were stunning!!! Rachael understood my vision from the first meeting we had. She also worked with me and helped me to stay within my budget. Our center pieces were breathtaking, and our ceremony was so romantic and intimate. I couldn't imagine our wedding without the help of RKD! Rachael is amazing at what she does, and I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/05/2013

beth · Married on 04/16/2016

This is the second wedding Rachael and her team have done for our family. Just when I thought it could not exceed the first she blew us away yet again. She incorporated all my daughter's vision and created the most GORGEOUS reception for her wedding. There are not enough accolades I can convey except to say our family is beyond grateful to Rachael for her incredible work and a picture or two says it ALL!

Rachael Kasie Designs 28
    Rachael Kasie Designs 29
    Rachael Kasie Designs 30
    Sent on 03/27/2018

Rachel was perfect with figuring out just what I wanted for my flowers. She created a very beautiful setting and made my dream wedding come true. Thanks Rachel for being so flexible with all of my changes and needs! I would recommend her to anyone interested in having their dream wedding!

Sent on 01/11/2016

I gave Rachael the color scheme and a general idea of what we were looking for and she absolutely wow-ed us. She did a FANTASTIC job on our table decor, draping, and flowers. On top of her talent she is also very fun to work with!!! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 11/12/2015
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2015

Rachael and her team were able to put together the most beautiful decorations and flowers for our wedding. Rachael's warehouse is amazing. From the moment we walked in, our imaginations were able to run with all of the different props and displays they had. Rachael was very thorough in her interview in finding exactly what we were looking for. Just from a description of my bouquet she was able to pull up exact pictures of what we wanted. After talking about our Gatsby theme, Rachael quickly pieced together the table centerpiece before our very eyes. It was beautiful.

Rachael made the process very easy for us. She was able to work with our budget by allowing us to eliminate some things early on and then later adding them back in once we knew more of our attendance.

And we were absolutely blown away by the set up for the ceremony and the reception. Rachael was so quick to come up with ideas of how we could use flowers from the ceremony in the reception. Somehow her team was able to switch everything around without anyone noticing. My husband and I couldn't believe our eyes when we entered the ballroom. It was exactly what we described to her in what we imagined. She took our thoughts and brought them to life. All of her floral arrangements and decorations set the scene for our beautiful Gatsby themed classic wedding.

If you are looking for someone that goes beyond just the traditional vases and flowers, Rachael Kasie Designs is the vendor for you.

Sent on 12/01/2015