Rachael Hall Photography Reviews

47 | Cedar Park, TX

47 Reviews for Rachael Hall Photography

Adam Weinfeld · Married on 10/19/2019

Great photographer

Rachael was great. She work in collaboration with us to get really great photos of our event. At the reception she clearly was everywhere given the wide array of photos we have. Yet at the same time she was never in the way of anyone having a good time. She worked well with children too. Her turnaround time was very rapid. We will use her again in the futures.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/11/2019

Experienced and Friendly

Rachael was very personable and she walked us through everything to make the big day go smoothly (or as smoothly as it can when family is involved)! She had our photos ready less than two weeks after the wedding. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for professional photos.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Kim · Married on 08/10/2019

Rachael captured our Wedding Day exactly like we invisioned. Her work is impeccable. The photos are everything we thought they would be. She was great to work with.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Stephen Turner · Married on 06/26/2019

Wedding Photos

Rachael is an amazing wedding photographer and a genuinely nice person. We didn't know any photographers when we started planning our wedding and found Rachael's website and simply looked at her portfolio and and loved her style (and, of course, the photos were amazing). We knew right then that we wanted her for our photographer. We hired Rachael for our engagement photos and wedding photos and we could not be any more happy with the results. She is so personable, friendly, and really wants to capture you memories for you so you have something to cherish as you look back on your special day. We had a very small, non-traditional wedding and having Rachael there was almost like having another family member there taking pictures for us. And to keep a long story short, I had taken and set up my own camera to video the wedding ceremony but forgot to start the camera. Rachael noticed my camera wasn't on and immediately got my attention so I was able to start the camera just before the ceremony. I would have been devastated if I hadn't recorded the ceremony, but Rachael saved the day! She even made a couple of adjustments to my camera for me during the ceremony which was amazing and made the recording even better! She didn't have to do that, but she did, and I can't thank her enough. One of her photos is even now a beautiful enlargement (24x36) over the mantel of our fireplace. Bottom line is...you will not find a better wedding/engagement/event photographer in Austin than you will find in Rachael. I highly recommend her services! We can't thank you enough, Rachael, for capturing our memories in beautiful light to enjoy forever. Stephen & Catherine

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Eve

Eve Smiley · Married on 06/08/2019

Friendly, professional, beautiful photography!

Rachael started our experience on a positive note by taking the time to talk on the phone with me about our entire event. I appreciated that extra touch. When we met in person, it felt like meeting an old friend. She was so friendly, instantly bonded with our family and took gorgeous photos of our event. We had images incredibly quickly afterwards and she took the time to edit and send everything to us on a flash drive right away. We couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Laura Bollich · Married on 12/29/2018

Rachael was a pleasure to work with!

Rachael was awesome. She answered all of our questions promptly and made sure everything ran smoothly for the wedding day. She captured some amazing photos of our family and friends, even when everyone was in a rush to get inside after the ceremony (it was only 38 degrees that day)! We received our pictures very shortly after the wedding and are very happy with them.

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Josh

Josh Sink · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Photography

Rachael did the photography for our wedding in Austin on 11/17/2018, and she did an amazing job! She was very pleasant to work with and met with us ahead of time to make sure she would be able to capture all of the pictures we envisioned. On the wedding day she was very fun to be around and was able to capture every moment without ever feeling in the way. She left us with a ton of amazing pictures that will help us cherish the memory for a lifetime. We highly recommend Rachael and could not imagine a better experience!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Celeste Drake · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Photography

Rachael is amazing! I hired her for my wedding pictures and have zero regrets. She was there for every special moment and it shows in her pictures. We of course had a lengthy list of pictures with family and guests and she knocked them out of the park in record time! Her turn around time for getting the pictures back to me was outstanding and I cannot stop looking at them. I think I've looked at the gallery at least 3x/day since I've gotten them back. I could go on and on about Rachael, but bottom line is if you need a professional, reliable, quality photographer, this is your girl! Her prices are fair and her work is outstanding. You won't be disappointed with her!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Ramiro Trevino · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Hall Photography

Rachel was amazing, attentive and efficient. She allowed us to take our time for natural, candid pictures to be taken. Had great ideas for some amazing shots and gave instruction when needed to help keep things organize.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2018

We just recently got married in June and Rachael took our photos. Hands down, best decision! She was extremely professional, she arrived early, she was very friendly, she made me very comfortable while take our photos, and her pricing is VERY reasonable! I was very nervous about the photos because I didn't know anyone in the area, I am so glad with my decision and would recommend her without a doubt for anyone looking for a down to earth, friendly, professional photographer for your big day or event!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jeanne · Married on 02/16/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better person to do the photography for our daughter's wedding. Rachael is warm, kind, fun and professional. She worked with us when we had to reschedule our event and was very understanding of our situation. At the wedding, she was easy to work with, creative and very professional. She captured the spirit of our wedding from beginning to end. We love the pictures!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Megan · Married on 12/17/2017

Rachael was incredible! Our day of coordinator was new(unfortunately the seasoned person that the venue had left just prior to our wedding) and we were a bit concerned how things would go, but Rachael is so on top of it and so professional she even helped suggest areas that the coordinator had missed. The pictures look fantastic, beautiful and relaxed, despite the fact I was stressed and am awkward anyway. The pictures of the reception are amazing and so much fun. She even got good pictures of my dogs! She recommended my makeup artist too(who was also amazing). I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Nancy · Married on 12/16/2017

When my husband and I got engaged, Rachael was the first person we booked!. She's like family to us since she was the photographer at my sons wedding (2014) and my daughters wedding (2016). She is an incredible and professional photographer. She's very organized, timely, fun, and personable! She definitely puts everyone at ease.
    It rained at our wedding and it didn't even phase her. She turned the rain into beautiful photo opportunities and in return made us feel like it was planned all along! When we received the final photos she met all our expectations and more! I would definitely recommend Rachael for your upcoming special occasion.

Sent on 01/29/2018
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/11/2017

Rachael is amazing! Her enthusiasm and energy during our engagement session and wedding photos made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and created natural looking poses. I can’t help smiling every time I look through the wedding photo gallery, and the images really capture the full experience of the wedding. We’re already getting lots of compliments from guests and Rachael has made it easy to share photos with friends and family. If you’re looking for a wedding photographer, stop looking and choose Rachael. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Tony · Married on 11/04/2017

If there is a way to give 10 stars, we honestly would. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Rachael Hall. From the quality of her work, to who she is, Rachael is nothing short of amazing. We decided to go with her for our wedding, and were astounded after our initial meeting. She is extremely personable and took the time to get to know who we are individually and as a couple. We would highly recommend her and are very grateful for everything she has done.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

My wedding planner recommended Rachael Hall for my wedding photography, and man did she pick a winner! Rachael was absolutely amazing, from our engagement shots all the way through the very end of the wedding, she caught every moment perfectly. Honestly, she delivered so many amazing shots (and I'm not the most photogenic :) that I can't even decide what to order, because they are ALL gorgeous! Not to mention that Rachael herself is a pretty awesome lady. She is so much fun to be around, and she kept me calm throughout the entire event. Her sense of humor is awesome and her heart is as big as they come, and I'm so happy to have met her and call her a friend. I can't recommend her highly enough. She's simply outstanding, in all aspects, and her work is top notch!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Aline · Married on 09/10/2017

Rachael made sure to meet with us prior to the wedding at the chapel where our ceremony was to be held. She wanted to make sure she knew the grounds and our preference for shooting spots, so that would save us time the day of the weeding. I really appreciated her professionalism, charisma, and calm demeanor. As a bride, you know how intense this moment can be. She was also flexible and took in consideration what we wanted. She guided us and captured precious moments that I will hold dearly forever.

Sent on 11/02/2017

dina · Married on 07/08/2017

Rachael was a pleasure to work with as well as her assistant. She always showed up to appointments early and organized and what we also loved is her cheery and positive attitude. We worked with her several years ago for a previous wedding and loved her work then so obviously, we agreed she was our first choice this time around.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Carly · Married on 07/08/2017

Loved having Rachael! Wedding and engagement pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/25/2017

Rachael is absolutely fabulous to work with! We had a lot of timing issues the day of our wedding and she did an amazing job working with the time we had. The only downside I had with my photos was that my Man of Honor was not included in our group pictures with the bridesmaids like he should have been but that might have just been a small oversight on both our sides due to time crunch. I’d still choose her every time though!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Suzanne · Married on 05/19/2017

Rachael photographed my wedding this past May and I can't begin to express how amazing the entire process was from start until the last picture was taken that evening. Not only is she an incredible photographer, she's got a great sense of humor and is very compassionate.
    We met on-site so she could familiarize herself with the venue and we could develop a game plan for the first look and posed shots of my husband and I and our families which put me at ease. On our wedding day, Rachael and my Day of Planner worked together seamlessly to ensure that we were on-time and where we needed to be. This allowed me to relax and be a part of the moment which any bride would appreciate.
    I'm not lying when I say Rachael is like a photography ninja! I don't recall seeing or hearing her snapping away during the ceremony or reception but we have some stellar candid shots which made looking at the final collection so much more enjoyable. Our wedding pictures are natural and gorgeous and I can't thank Rachael enough for her amazing work.

Sent on 08/10/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/29/2017

We've worked with Rachael for several events over the past five years and it's been a pleasure to work with her every time. She did all the photography involved with our wedding all the way from the proposal to the actual wedding event; we are so pleased with our photos. Rachael easily becomes like an old friend and we felt so comfortable during every session. She was extremely flexible working with our times and locations, and she is very attentive to what you want in your photos. We highly recommend Rachael Hall Photography!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Shantel · event on: 04/01/2017

My event planner suggested Rachael Hall Photography and our daughter's Bat Mitzvah was very well captured by Rachael. She is energetic, flexible, creative and so eager to go to great lengths for excellent results. Her fun spirit is a bonus! We loved working with Rachael and will surely team up with her again in the future.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Erin · Married on 03/05/2017

Rachel was wonderful and the pictures are gorgeous! We had a small wedding and wanted to keep things feeling fun and relaxed. Rachel was low key and her prices were great! She quickly got us through the posed photos with family and then got so many great candid shots of everyone enjoying the ceremony. She also offered a free engagement photo session and made sure to get some great romantic photos of us alone on the day of the ceremony. We were so happy with our experience and our photos!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Vicki · Married on 03/04/2017

Rachael is hands-down the best vendor among all our wedding vendors. She is really professional and responsible, and you can rely on her. I picked her as my photographer from google search of my venue, and her pictures are just full of life and fun. I understand there are some needs for the formal wedding portraits, but I just really enjoyed the pictures she took that capture the great moments of us and our wedding guests. I highly recommend Rachael for the brides, because I remember how clueless I was and how she helped me out on the photography part. You won't regret it.

Sent on 05/06/2017